Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered (99348 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Philadelphia: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Freehuman:

Thank you Sir.

Please Sir, who created God?

Why do you believe that something you haven't ever seen (God) created itself but fail to believe that something so large and houses everything (Earth) you can see also created itself ?

The questions are in accordance with your assertion that for there to be existence there must be creation.

However , you believe that there is an exception to that assertion . Your exception is that a God ,you have never seen, created himself out of nothing and proceeded to create everything while the exception of the person you argued with is that the Earth that he sees everything germinate from created itself and therefore created everything.

From an objective perspective your logic and and the logic of the person you quoted follow the same sequence except that yours cannot be proven. At least we have seen plants grow from the Earth but we have never seen life fall from the sky.

Sir,

I'd rather believe in God all my life, and find out at last that He never existed than to deny His existence now and only discover at last that truly He is.
If you follow the latter, you're surely gonna meet your doom.

The decision is yours to make.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by koolgee(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Wonderful!
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Roycemadeit(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.
Because that man really did very foolish things for women.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if all we've ever thought we knew about a god is a lie.
What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?
What if there is no city of Gold?
What if there is no judgement day?
What if we were lied to, to instil fear in us and make us conform?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Great are your works oh Lord.

The fact is religion is a hoax

2 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Philadelphia: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2020
olurili:

what I observe recently in my life, make me start thinking Like this also I swear....what if?

What did you observe?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Philadelphia: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
Typical liars...! Any lies, deceits, maniputions, craftiness and subtilities to demonise the Holy Bible will be declared dead on arrival. Amen!

White European-Edomites' (Esaus) lies won't succeed over our black Jacob's well history.

Hey! How old is the Earth from the beginning? I know your tricks. Advance fraudsters and tricksters!

Oh! Sweet Jacob! The black Hebrew Israel and one of the true foreshadows of our Lord God and saviour, Jesus Christ. Ancient Black Hebrew Israelites, thank you all for paving the way for the saviour of the world. I shall meet you all in the kingdom of our God Jesus Christ in the halo of light and glory.

From all you said about Jacob being black; tracing the birth history of Jesus to Jacob, it means Jesus must be a black man then.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Philadelphia: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Freehuman:

Yes , a design needs a designer.

Yes, there is a design in the universe and the human body.

Search and read about a man called Professor Walter J Veith. Watch his videos on YouTube and tell me how a scientist and professor as himself can be mistaken.

This guy was an atheist but even though science, he discovered God.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2020
none of my business... my lyf started when i was born.... all those bashing christianity and using the supposed date of a well to juxtapose the bishops calculated period of creation should burn with their overthinking mind... if the answer was simply the 1 of reason the question would av long been answered..
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
Typical liars...! Any lies, deceits, maniputions, craftiness and subtilities to demonise the Holy Bible will be declared dead on arrival. Amen!

White European-Edomites' (Esaus) lies won't succeed over our black Jacob's well history.

Hey! How old is the Earth from the beginning? I know your tricks. Advance fraudsters and tricksters!

Oh! Sweet Jacob! The black Hebrew Israel and one of the true foreshadows of our Lord God and saviour, Jesus Christ. Ancient Black Hebrew Israelites, thank you all for paving the way for the saviour of the world. I shall meet you all in the kingdom of our God Jesus Christ in the halo of light and glory.
Unfortunate very. Just look at this one.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
blackslayer:

the rings in the wood i think?
No it's by carbon dating. Apart from oxygen carbon is one of the most abundant elements every single object. Living or non living has carbon. Therefore scientists found a way of determining an objects life term using carbon. Carbon Dating.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
1Sharon:

Different ppl have different timings..but there's no way the earth is 6000 years like the bible claims

Wow that's interesting. Please for the sake of knowledge can I know where the Bible claims the earth is 6000 years
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm sure the Italians were surprised to death when God started creating the Earth right in front of them .
gringrin this shit cracked me up.

2 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Adeebiwa09:

Wow that's interesting. Please for the sake of knowledge can I know where the Bible claims the earth is 6000 years
It is simple calculation. There is a place in the bible where they listed the descendants of Adam to David and on to Jesus. Connect the dots.

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by ajl: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Here is the answer to your numerous questions. Go study the belief of few ancients civilizations that existed for thousands of years before the invention of religion. Start with ancient Egypt, then the Sumerians and others.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Collyno82(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

sounding interesting but unintelligible. Like what if there is no death
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2020
For sure! Read the entire scope of the scriptures, you'll find out. Also in heaven Christians (i.e earthly diversity of races, tribes, tongues and kindreds in Christ) are one and will all have an appearance of halo of light and glory with our earthly transformed bodies.

What colour of Christ's legs (i.e His whole earthly transformed body) did John the revelator saw?

Check why many singers, song writers, poets, cartoonists, scholars, etc... are talking about black Jesus.

Philadelphia:

From all you said about Jacob being black; tracing the birth history of Jesus to Jacob, it means Jesus must be a black man then.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2020
You are so free to deny your root. Ignorance is a choice
Ausrichie:
Unfortunate very. Just look at this one.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by adonainana: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Till the end of the world, there won't be any science or art to prove the beginning or the end of God. God exists and His ways are quite different from any science or knowledge ever known to mankind ! You can't use science or any knowledge to solve the mystery of God. This is because HE is God !

I wasnt even arguing to you about this, a lot of you reglious people are just blindly religious and very vert arrogant, it what something told you in a book 2,000 years ago that matters and nothing else. What happened before is not important, all the thousands of human being that lived before doesnt matter, thier beliefs doesnt matter too

Which is a very arrogant, close minded way of reasoning,

Nobody said anyone was looking for God, all i said was scientific proofs and theories is the reason why it possible for you to type this message and its get transmitted through space and unto the server who you sent it through

No one is looking for jesus anywhere or anything, just informing you so you dont stay arrogant and ignorant forever
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Trueigbo: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Offpoint:
Archaeologist be digging until they dig and discover what will put them in trouble.

Whatever time buried, let it remain buried.

There's a place like that in my village strangers and women aren't allowed to go in there, in fact only those with royal blood and few selected families are allowed into that place. I wish I can say things I saw there, that's when I knew there are a lot of shît hidden under the sun.

There's a fish in my village stream that has been there since before my great great grannies were born.... shît still there till date.

Investigate and upload on nairaland. You will be enlightening people and make money too
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
One day the Earth is going to die just like many planets have died before it,that in no way proves the existence of God..

He won't be laughing cause he will be DEAD,just like every other living thing would be DEAD..

Everything came to life at one point and everything will die at one point including God. That is really a reasonable logical thinking. I celebrate you sir.

Very funny, if you had said the earth and humanity will just keep living I would consider that a more reasonable and believable statement but all things will just that then we'll have an empty abyss. Wow you amaze me.

If big bang is correct, then the planetary bodies, constellation, whole cycle of life would have spiraled into oblivion. What is gravity, why is the sun not moving like every other planet, where are the other suns? Why is earth the only habitable? What about all the other solar systems in the Galaxy and parallel universe? Why? What? Who? And so many questions. It's only sensible to agree that an entity is at the centre of it, keeping it together. Else the laws of physics are a joke. Nothing kept to itself survives. Mention any 3 things on earth that can sustain itself unless it's been control, Governed, etc by someone, something or some entity. If you say there's no God its your belief but then you that your dog pet are the same. It's the God factor that sets man apart and above.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Ausrichie:

It is simple calculation. There is a place in the bible where they listed the descendants of Adam to David and on to Jesus. Connect the dots.

Lolx hahahahahahah I hate dots give me a link to connect it
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Farki:

What is Allah doing digging wells in central Europe?

Let me answer you, if Allah did not created soil and water what will you call a well?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2020
k2money:

So your own Allah na farmer?

Everything on earth and in 7 heaven belong to Allah, farmer and water and soil belong to Allah, don't you think that way?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2020
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx hahahahahahah I hate dots give me a link to connect it
So you do not have a Bible? Read it na then do the calculations yourself.

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
adonainana:

I wasnt even arguing to you about this, a lot of you reglious people are just blindly religious and very vert arrogant, it what something told you in a book 2,000 years ago that matters and nothing else. What happened before is not important, all the thousands of human being that lived before doesnt matter, thier beliefs doesnt matter too

Which is a very arrogant, close minded way of reasoning,

Nobody said anyone was looking for God, all i said was scientific proofs and theories is the reason why it possible for you to type this message and its get transmitted through space and unto the server who you sent it through

No one is looking for jesus anywhere or anything, just informing you so you dont stay arrogant and ignorant forever

There was nothing arrogant in my assertion and I did not attack your personality or faith in any way. So, I wonder what warrants this barrage of insults ? Everyone is ignorant,including you man. This is because knowledge is limitless and no one can ever claim to have mastered the universal knowledge.

I am a Muslim and not a Christian as you wrongly assumed. My point essentially is that God exists and no science will be able to solve the mystery surrounding the existence of God.

You can do better than throwing unnecessary insult because I thought I was dealing with someone that's capable of having an intellectual discourse that is devoid of the usual childish tantrum commonly seen here. If however you're one of those kids that throw diatribe around here unnecessarily, I am sorry to have overstepped my boundary BOSS !
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by olurili(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Philadelphia:

What did you observe?
when am a prayer warrior thing is very hard,even to eat is problem, but when I stop praying, money start coming in from different angle
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by k2money(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Everything on earth and in 7 heaven belong to Allah, farmer and water and soil belong to Allah, don't you think that way?
I don't have anything against Allah because it's just a language from Arab, which means Olódùmarè in my language.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by DarkJeddi(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Adeebiwa09:

Everything came to life at one point and everything will die at one point including God. That is really a reasonable logical thinking. I celebrate you sir.

Very funny, if you had said the earth and humanity will just keep living I would consider that a more reasonable and believable statement but all things will just that then we'll have an empty abyss. Wow you amaze me.

If big bang is correct, then the planetary bodies, constellation, whole cycle of life would have spiraled into oblivion. What is gravity, why is the sun not moving like every other planet, where are the other suns? Why is earth the only habitable? What about all the other solar systems in the Galaxy and parallel universe? Why? What? Who? And so many questions. It's only sensible to agree that an entity is at the centre of it, keeping it together. Else the laws of physics are a joke. Nothing kept to itself survives. Mention any 3 things on earth that can sustain itself unless it's been control, Governed, etc by someone, something or some entity. If you say there's no God its your belief but then you that your dog pet are the same. It's the God factor that sets man apart and above.
I would take you more serious if you are able to explain the existence of God?

How did he come about?

Who created him and how did he come about the ability to create Worlds and other life forms..

You see..

Saying God created everything has not answered the question of how things came to be,you just shifted the Goalpost..

I don't have to prove their is no God..

You have to prove there is God and so far you have not proved ANYTHING..

The Sun is not a Planet so it doesn't move like every other PLANETS..

The Sun doesn't move because there's no force or heavenly body large enough around its vicinity to exert a force on it..

That's Elementary Physics,for a body to move a large enough force must be exerted on it..

On the other hand,it exerts said force on all the nearby Planetary bodies..

The exact same way the Earth exerts a force on its Satellite,the Moon that allows the Moon to move around the Earth..

Try read up a little.. grin

You ask about other SUNS?

Really?

Some questions diminishes your worth in an argument.. shocked

What the furck do you think the STARS are?

They are SUNS..

All manners of shapes and sizes of SUNS..

BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of SUNS..
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2020
k2money:

I don't have anything against Allah because it's just a language from Arab, which means Olódùmarè in my language.

You can also call him oluwa, ahseda, adeda, olohun, that is Allah,

Allah is Arabic word while olodumare is Yoruba, all means the same thing, and Allah also said in Quran that all beautiful names belong to him, call him beautiful names and he will answer
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by LevisEluwa: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Carbon dating.
[/s]
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by LevisEluwa: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Bible never claimed the earth is 6000 years old.

If ancient people were living to over 900 years old, how can the Bible claim the earth was 6000 years old?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by DarkJeddi(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Philadelphia:

Sir,

I'd rather believe in God all my life, and find out at last that He never existed than to deny His existence now and only discover at last that truly He is.
If you follow the latter, you're surely gonna meet your doom.

The decision is yours to make.
In other words,you have ZERO proof of the existence of God but would rather keep the odds in your favor.. shocked

You must be a good PUNTER,can I get some BETNAIJA odds from you.. cheesy
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Originalsly: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2020
Offpoint:

That's how far I can go with the details, I know you're trying to subtly get words out of mouth... but sorry it's "a secret place to a reason"

Not really. ... just curious and trying to form a general idea. Not expecting you to even say which country.... let alone State... but the fish... what other thing can you venture to say about it?.... is it a known/common fish but just happens to be super old? Just curious.
In my mind I'm thinking.....Hmmmm.... I wonder if this fish is like the man from India/Pakistan who is like 70 years old today but stopped eating period since he was like 12/17 years old?... eats nothing drinks nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.