Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered (99372 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by blackslayer: 2:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Petersuenos:
Nice but how did they know it has lasted that long?
the rings in the wood i think?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by ScotMisile: 2:43am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
One of the beautiful creations of Allah
Land grabbing.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by ScotMisile: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Na lie! This is the oldest well in the world.
Abeg, is it water they are looking for or is there something else?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by ScotMisile: 2:47am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Are you OK? Islam only fight Jihad and not anyhow fights please.
Yes ooo, jihad to kill people who don't agree with you.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by ScotMisile: 2:50am On Feb 09, 2020
aadoiza:

If they say Christians are behind boko haram you go dey cry upandan. Look at your pathetic self now. You are using a Muslim moniker to make satirical and cynical comments about Islam so that some of your fellow Christians can bash the religion. Shame on you.
Christianity behind Boko Haram?.. .Someone wake him up?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by ScotMisile: 3:11am On Feb 09, 2020
Those of you looking for who created God......Hehehehehe... Why not place a mirror before another mirror.. .and try to observe the end... When you must have seen the end of infinity. . There you shall find the answer you are looking for. ... if not hold on to your question till you are 900years,then you shall discover the answer your question.....

The house you live in is paid for, the land on which you live is paid for... .and you think your life is given to you free of charge? .....

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Validated: 3:12am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STRUCTURE EXISTED BEFORE ADAM AND EVE.... APPARENTLY MADE BY "FARMERS" WHO CREATED THEMSELVES AND EXISTED BEFORE YAHWEH CREATED THE EARTH. grin

sKeLeTuN!!

The STUP.DITY in your post is that you believe the scientists assertion on their dating technology. Tomorrow another set of scientist will tell you they just realised that their dating technology was wrong ... the same way they told you years back that there were just 9 planets. Today, you know better.
By the way, since 7000 years running when human being built this well, do you mean that human have not evolved to something else?? I mean those who built the well 7000 years ago were human like us Then how are we so sure scientific assertions are right, because I would have thought that those were some form of being! grin grin grin grin
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by CAPSLOCKED: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Validated:

The STUP.DITY in your post is that you believe the scientists assertion on their dating technology. Tomorrow another set of scientist will tell you they just realised that their dating technology was wrong ... the same way they told you years back that there were just 9 planets. Today, you know better.
By the way, since 7000 years running when human being built this well, do you mean that human have not evolved to something else?? I mean those who built the well 7000 years ago were human like us Then how are we so sure scientific assertions are right, because I would have thought that those were some form of being! grin grin grin grin

I'M NOT RICHARD DAWKINS MR. MAN YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by 1Sharon(f): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT... "BIBLE CAN NEVER BE WRONG NA. CAN BIBLE LIE?"

THAT WAS HOW I LET THEM GO WITH THE ARGUMENT.

grin

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Mekusstriker(m): 4:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Archeologists making us proud everyday. In our country, once it's discovered, bulldozers will do their job.

2 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 5:06am On Feb 09, 2020
1Sharon:

If you calculate Adam's creation right up to Jesus death, it gives about 6000 years...

Yes age of Adam and the human race.
Gen 1: 2 and Isaiah 24: 1 point to a gap before man that could be billions of years and an existence that we dont fully understand yet, BUT may explain dinosaurs and the 2 billion years required for crude oil to form.
Also Gen 1: 28..God tells man to REPLENISH the Eartha.
Replenish means to re fill. Meaning something was there before, no longer there and needs to be re stocked

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:14am On Feb 09, 2020
adonainana:

Hmm but you beleive your medical doctor when he gives you medicine to cure an illment or illness now

You believe your pilot when he takes off from one point on earth and lands at where you are going

You believe your surgeon who takes your brain out and puts it back

All of those people all work within the field of medical science

The first being medicine, the second aeronautics, the third neurosurgery etc

The part of science that deals with evolution and the study of the stars is biolgy and astronomy

Science cant lie to you cos there are proofs for what it documents, even down to mathematical equations which explains why a theory is true because if you do the opposite it would be true.

So its up to you to believe whatever you want,

Till the end of the world, there won't be any science or art to prove the beginning or the end of God. God exists and His ways are quite different from any science or knowledge ever known to mankind ! You can't use science or any knowledge to solve the mystery of God. This is because HE is God !

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by anonimi: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Offpoint:
Archaeologist be digging until they dig and discover what will put them in trouble.
Whatever time buried, let it remain buried.

There's a place like that in my village strangers and women aren't allowed to go in there, in fact only those with royal blood and few selected families are allowed into that place. I wish I can say things I saw there, that's when I knew there are a lot of shît hidden under the sun.
There's a fish in my village stream that has been there since before my great great grannies were born.... shît still there till date.

Must you act your moniker every time?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

3 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by anonimi: 5:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Validated:

You would have done yourself a whole lot of good by giving example to prove what you said, except you are the stewpid one.

How do you mean by your bold question?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by alphanyx: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2020
By simple carbon dating.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by BayernMunich: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86492013:
Noted for historical purposes!

#ThatsAll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Karemarealty288(m): 6:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Petersuenos:
Add years to add value to it...all is business.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by olajide8(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.
Because that man really did very foolish things for women.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if all we've ever thought we knew about a god is a lie.
What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?
What if there is no city of Gold?
What if there is no judgement day?
What if we were lied to, to instil fear in us and make us conform?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Great are your works oh Lord.

You just took this thought of mine, which has been running thru my head for a while - thou miracles happen Sha!

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by seguno2: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Add years to add value to it...all is business.

And you know that oyinbos are all foolish people who have no regulatory integrity and bodies for rigorous standards?
That is what you think abi

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Yenny4real(f): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Olam09:
what if you realise there is life after death and there is also God in his highness?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by traihit: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STRUCTURE EXISTED BEFORE ADAM AND EVE.... APPARENTLY MADE BY "FARMERS" WHO CREATED THEMSELVES AND EXISTED BEFORE YAHWEH CREATED THE EARTH. grin

sKeLeTuN!!

There's a lot of things we do know, there's a lot of things we don't know. The things we know will fade the ones we don't know and until we know the things we don't know, we will never know that we don't know them. Hence, don't be carried away by the ones you know, there's still a lot more you don't know.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Mpanyi: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Nonsense at best

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by TheSourcerer: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

sKeLeTuN!!
I'm sure the Italians were surprised to death when God started creating the Earth right in front of them .

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by TheSourcerer: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

I see your mind is getting free from mental slavery , good for you , but I prefer people remaining in the dark , you tend to enjoy it more when your friends still believe in sky daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by usebog: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
One of the beautiful creations of Allah
Lol
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Proffdada: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

I don't remember and neither do you.
You're only saying something you read from a book and stories you heard during your childhood.
There's no proof to back up your claim.
Your claim of not seen anyone lived that long is also unverified
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Offpoint: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... so you are of royal lineage but cut ties with the traditions. I have no doubts about dark powers. So what about the fish? ... and is this restricted area maybe some kind of vortex?... a passage to another realm?
That's how far I can go with the details, I know you're trying to subtly get words out of mouth... but sorry it's "a secret place to a reason"

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Petersuenos:

Carbon dating.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2020
1Sharon:

Different ppl have different timings..but there's no way the earth is 6000 years like the bible claims

Bible never claimed the earth is 6000 years old.

If ancient people were living to over 900 years old, how can the Bible claim the earth was 6000 years old?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2020
1Sharon:

If you calculate Adam's creation right up to Jesus death, it gives about 6000 years...

Sorry I have to quote you twice. I'm not stalking you, I promise.

The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical. It isn't literally true.

As a matter of fact, the name Adam means mankind as confirmed in the Bible. Same with the name Eve.

You can't calculate the age of the earth starting from Adam because no one knows when the planet earth was created.

It could have been there billions of years before the first man walked on it.

There could have been life on this planet for billions of years before the great water deluge which seems to be present in most aboriginal people's stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.