Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered (99321 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Olam09(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.
Because that man really did very foolish things for women.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if all we've ever thought we knew about a god is a lie.
What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?
What if there is no city of Gold?
What if there is no judgement day?
What if we were lied to, to instil fear in us and make us conform?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Great are your works oh Lord.
what if you realise there is life after death and there is also God in his highness?

6 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by AlhajiImam: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
DEROX:
grin yes sir Allah the god of bokoharam and numerous terrorist groups

Are you OK? Islam only fight Jihad and not anyhow fights please.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Haryodeji77(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
But 7000yrs bawo haba? shocked, I just like the way these scientists give desired estimated numbers after doing their research.. as in... is the date written on the tree ni grin

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STRUCTURE EXISTED BEFORE ADAM AND EVE.... APPARENTLY MADE BY "FARMERS" WHO CREATED THEMSELVES AND EXISTED BEFORE YAHWEH CREATED THE EARTH. grin

sKeLeTuN!!
It's Amazing isn't it? smiley How Humans Already Existed before the so called Yahweh created them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by aadoiza: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Archaeologist be digging until they dig and discover what will put them in trouble.

Whatever time buried, let remain buried.

There's a place like that in my village strangers and women aren't allowed to go there, in fact only those with royal blood and few selected family are allowed into that place. I wish I can say things I saw there, that's when I knew there are a lot shît hidden under the sun.

There's a fish in my village stream that has been there since before my great great grannies were born.... shît still there till date.
You talk true sha.
Mind telling us your state?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by IamgratefulLord(f): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
mascot87:
See all of them up their saying "wao"," so","hmm", no one saying anything reasonable. undecided
[/s]. Why didn't you say something reasonable?? undecided Pots calling kettle black!! Ten and six pence Lol! tongue

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Haryodeji77(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Na lie! This is the oldest well in the world.

Where on hell on earth is this place shocked ?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by k2money(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
One of the beautiful creations of Allah
So your own Allah na farmer?

3 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by DEROX: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Are you OK? Islam only fight Jihad and not anyhow fights please.
OK so what of Isis iswap bokoharam pls who do they claim they are fighting for

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by mascot87(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
[s][/s]. Why didn't you say something reasonable?? undecided Pots calling kettle black!! Ten and six pence Lol! tongue

I love you. That sounds reasonable right? kiss

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Kobicove(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
emmabest2000:
7,000 years bawoo

Ndiocha unu ana afojika.... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by IamgratefulLord(f): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
mascot87:

I love you. That sounds reasonable right? kiss
undecided
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by aadoiza: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Like his power is limited?
If they say Christians are behind boko haram you go dey cry upandan. Look at your pathetic self now. You are using a Muslim moniker to make satirical and cynical comments about Islam so that some of your fellow Christians can bash the religion. Shame on you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Offpoint: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
aadoiza:
You talk true sha. Mind telling us your state?
Can't do that, they'll decode... it's meant to stay secret till eternity.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Oga dont confuse yourself; no where in the Bible are you told the age of the Earth- all you are told is the age Adam died. You humans claimed all that.

There can be no design without a designer. No product, without a a producer.

6 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by chizpim(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?

What if?
What if?

stop saying trash! do you think the universe just existed on its own? do you know the universe is like an egg shape just like earth? let me tell u the truth someone designed the universe and that's the fact.

5 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Na lie! This is the oldest well in the world.

Guy abeg, this is dangerous...people shouldn't be allowed near there

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by psucc(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Those of you talking about religion here if them come dig una backyard na wetin den go see?

If you like dig the whole of Nigeria you surely can discover human skull and bones.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
babzo:

Oga dont confuse yourself; no where in the Bible are you told the age of the Earth- all you are told is the age Adam died. You humans claimed all that.

There can be no design without a designer. No product, without a a producer.

Thank you Sir.

Please Sir, who created God?

Why do you believe that something you haven't ever seen (God) created itself but fail to believe that something so large and houses everything (Earth) you can see also created itself ?

The questions are in accordance with your assertion that for there to be existence there must be creation.

However , you believe that there is an exception to that assertion . Your exception is that a God ,you have never seen, created himself out of nothing and proceeded to create everything while the exception of the person you argued with is that the Earth that he sees everything germinate from created itself and therefore created everything.

From an objective perspective your logic and and the logic of the person you quoted follow the same sequence except that yours cannot be proven. At least we have seen plants grow from the Earth but we have never seen life fall from the sky.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by happney65: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
One of the beautiful creations of Allah

Allah bawo?so Allah is now an aboki that will be digging wells all about?Bleep it mehn!.. undecided
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by UnknownQueen(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

What if?, what if, What if?

Assuming all the questions highlighted above are lies then so much more evil, wickedness and everything related will abound thereby making planet earth a dangerous habitat to reside....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by aadoiza: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Woow!! I respect that.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Farki: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Like his power is limited?
When Allah solves Almajiri problems in the North I will know his powers are unlimited.

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freehuman:

Thank you Sir.

Please Sir, who created God?

Why do you believe that something you haven't ever seen (God) created itself but fail to believe that something so large and houses everything (Earth) you can see also created itself ?

The questions are in accordance with your assertion.

I dont force anyone to believe in the Bible or Qurans version of God or even God as we believe him to be.
But the great biologist and scientist Louis Pasteur proved that life can only come from life.
And common sense shows us that books dont write themselves; houses dont build themselves etc
If you wont only not believe me - but infact recommend me for Yaba Left if i tell you a house built itself or a Plane evolved from a junk yard of metals and scrap; why on earth would you believe the Universe is an accident or the human race came into being by chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
I am really suprised though that this is news to Nigerians- especially young eductated Nigerians on Nairaland. You guys watch too much Premiership and BBN. If you watched more scientific and education stuff; you would have heard about the discovery and excavation of the 10,000 year old ruins of Gobi Teki structures.

5 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
babzo:

I dont force anyone to believe in the Bible or Qurans version of God or even God as we believe him to be.
But the great biologist and scientist Louis Pasteur proved that life can only come from life.
And common sense shows us that books dont write themselves; houses dont build themselves etc
If you wont only not believe me - but infact recommend me for Yaba Left if i tell you a house built itself or a Plane evolved from a junk yard of metals and scrap; why on earth would you believe the Universe is an accident or the human race came into being by chance.

However , you believe that there is an exception to that assertion . Your exception is that a God ,you have never seen, created himself out of nothing and proceeded to create everything while the exception of the person you argued with is that the Earth that he sees everything germinate from created itself and therefore created everything.

Why do you believe God can create itself but do not believe that Earth cannot create itself when you have never seen God but you live on Earth?

From an objective perspective your logic and and the logic of the person you quoted follow the same sequence except that yours cannot be proven. At least we have seen plants grow from the Earth but we have never seen life fall from the sky.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by fof1: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

U BETTER KNOW AND TAME UR UNBELIEF. U WILL SURELY BE SURPRISED TO FIND UR DOUBTS ARE MEANINGLESS. WHATEVER U HOLD DEAR, PROPAGATE BUT FACE D CONSEQUENCES AHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by 9jatrends: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Indeed awesome. Nature never cease to amaze.

Get a world-class website today at an affordable rate. Check signature for more
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freehuman:

No i haven't said that; you assumed that. Or can you show me where i said that?

My assertion is that there is design in the Universe and in the human species and design needs a designer.

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by sicily4u: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

There'snothing secret or hidden under the sun
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
babzo:

No i haven't said that; you assumed that. Or can you show me where i said that?

My assertion is that there is design in the Universe and in the human species and design needs a designer.

If you didn't say that God created himself it logical implies that he was created. If God was created therefore there is something more powerful than God and that's the Creator who created God. If you reject this assertion it means that God you agree that God created himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.