Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

"Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims (1838 Views)

Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online / Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Wovv: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
You can't blame this babe who says that Christians should not ascribe Jesus in same context as God, many people are even saying she is not a believer anyways, but Efia Odo doesn't care.

The Ghanaian actress in her latest Q&A on twitter also touched on her controversial feud with Shatta Wale, Valentine, and more.

See the full revelation here >> http:///news/detail/5f97965d76bbe25788ca501e3490ff0d?product=

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
LORD JESUS, Have Mercy upon her.. They don't know what they say

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by cRobo: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Who cares what u believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by 9jamustchange: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
She doesn't have to believe for both to be true: Jesus is God and heaven exists!
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by yanabasee(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
A farm tool who has never used the holy Bible.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by popsy2(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Attention merchant
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
They have fvcked sense out of this one.

The only thing remaining in her skull is Akamu.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Because Efia Odo doesn't believe that Jesus is God, and Heaven doesn't exist, I have stopped believing as well. Efia Odo's opinion matters more than what the Bible says.

WTH!?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by michlins(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
See as these people will slut shame her for having a different opinion from theirs. Meanwhile they are much more of a slut than she can ever be.

All of una go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
undecided.
michlins:
See as these people will slut shame her for having a different opinion from theirs. Meanwhile they are much more of a slut than she can ever be.

All of una go dey alright
. Honestly, it's pathetic.

Her life, her beliefs, her choices.
How does it make her a slut??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Uyi168: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Christians can be very petty and silly ehnnn...
Na my force to believe your yeshua

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Randy100: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
She is not the first person to have such beleive or would she be the last person to beleive in that.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Lamanii22(f): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Who cares.. You're not even fine sef...
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
9jamustchange:
She doesn't have to believe for both to be true: Jesus is God and heaven exists!
Jesus is not God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by WorWorBoy: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Your problem lady.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Offpoint: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Who says Jesus is God before?
I hate arguing this topic in church and outside church.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Lamanii22(f): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uyi168:
Christians can be very petty and silly ehnnn...
Na my force to believe your yeshua

It's not forceful... Everyone's got a choice... So don't say Christians are petty and silly.. Don't be rude.. They are only preaching what Jesus commanded.. It's your choice to believe or don't believe.. No one's holding you...
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Lamanii22(f): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lostz:
Jesus is not God

Jesus is God... God becoming a human as a son(Jesus).. Then becoming the holy spirit in the hearts of every believer today...
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Uyi168: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's not forceful... Everyone's got a choice... So don't say Christians are petty and silly.. Don't be rude.. They are only preaching what Jesus commanded.. It's your choice to believe or don't believe.. No one's holding you...
See who's talking about rudeness..
Did u read the comments of your fellow Christians?..
If you do,what do those comments depict??
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Lamanii22(f): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uyi168:
See who's talking about rudeness..
Did u read the comments of your fellow Christians?..
If you do,what do those comments depict??

I haven't read comments lol... Comments on a faceless forum has nothing to do with your believe... All I know is that belief/believe shouldn't be forced... You have a choice.. But the gospel would still be preached... And it is without force...
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Breezzy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Is better for me to be living a righteous life and die, realise that God doesn't exist than to be a sinner, die and realize that God do exist
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Amujale(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Amujale(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jesus is a fake god.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Jesus is God... God becoming a human as a son(Jesus).. Then becoming the holy spirit in the hearts of every believer today...
that means the heavens was vacant during Jesus earthly ministry? whose voice were heard after his baptism saying : this is my son
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by PureGoldh(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Which kin cheap publicity be DX ?
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Snapchat: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blu03:
undecided. . Honestly, it's pathetic.

Her life, her beliefs, her choices.
How does it make her a slut??

Her lifestyle probably does.
Re: "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims by Uyi168: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

I haven't read comments lol... Comments on a faceless forum has nothing to do with your believe... All I know is that belief/believe shouldn't be forced... You have a choice.. But the gospel would still be preached... And it is without force...
I made my comment based on the comments of the Christians above..
Hope u now see why I said Christians can be very petty..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? / She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This / Woman Takes 23 Family Members Along To Test Her Date's Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.