Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (95598 Views)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by sagieramos(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2020
PregnantlySingu:
Leave all to God

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please, whatever decision you had in mind, abortion is never an option. Your child will grow, and you will have no moment of regret over refraining from aborting him/her

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Ishilove: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2020
An asshole was always dropping sacrifices close to our gate. Black bowl with cooked food and palmoil. When my mum got fed up, she started urinating in the sacrifices (urine nullifies it). After she did it on 3 different occasions, the mystery asshole borrowed himself/herself brain and stopped dropping that shit_ in our vicinity.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by berbs: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I have many things to say...
There was a woman living close to the entrance of my former house. She had a tiny broom which was always kept across the entrance door. Den, anytime me & my siblings dey go out, na to kick the broom throway from road first....she dey always use back enter house too

Slhe was an ogboni member...
Was an Ogboni Has she repented now or she has joined her ancestors
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by donvicky2007: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Last year I had to put up in a face me I slap you , I had a neighbor who was a Tiler. When everyone has gone to work in the morning, the guy will come back home.

You think there is no big deal in coming back home to rest right? But on the contrary, he comes home to take his bath, this time with a ritual soap in a small calabash.

The motherfvcker had a certain incantation that he recite to collect people's glory in the compound. How did I get to know?

There was a day I came back home for a quick match with a neighborhood tailor. We had set staffing time for 10:30am. I had to come back home early with food and drinks I have arranged. The chick showed up and when we were through around 12pm, she went to use the bathroom... But came back to inform me someone was in the general bathroom saying incantations and mentioning names...
Whose name?

We went back together and I heard motherfvcker saying the soap should bring him the blessing meant for Kabiru the mechanic, Mukaila vulcanizer, Chukudi spare part seller, Tunde the painter... I already pulled out my phone and was recording everything the nigga was saying till he mentioned Adigun the Barber... Omo naa so I burst into the bathroom with towel wrapped around my slim waist ...

Blessing wey never dey enough for me before this dude want 2 collect it before e reach me. no wonder I have been unable to pay my complete rent for over two years and running

Don't just like the post oo. Epp my life please... I am a very good writer as better job never dey... Anything for your boy acct numb

Kai, the tiler really collect your blessings, na why you no dey see work....

Na joke oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by ikorodureporta: 12:41am On Feb 09, 2020
berbs:

Was an Ogboni Has she repented now or she has joined her ancestors
ancestors
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Transmission ko.

You funny
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2020
orijintv:

Sent you a mail from nairaland. Abeg reply with your contact

Am sorry, I won't.

We all on Earth will have eyes if it happens the way you presume.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Magun is called thunderbolt baba!!!
grin cheesy

The person will summersault and die now!!!
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Sterope:
But you are qualified to judge others who are merely worhsipping their gods just like you do.

Praying to God the creator of heaven and Earth is what you called worshipping their gods??
You are a troll!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by joinnow: 12:50am On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Last year I had to put up in a face me I slap you , I had a neighbor who was a Tiler. When everyone has gone to work in the morning, the guy will come back home.

You think there is no big deal in coming back home to rest right? But on the contrary, he comes home to take his bath, this time with a ritual soap in a small calabash.

The motherfvcker had a certain incantation that he recite to collect people's glory in the compound. How did I get to know?

There was a day I came back home for a quick match with a neighborhood tailor. We had set staffing time for 10:30am. I had to come back home early with food and drinks I have arranged. The chick showed up and when we were through around 12pm, she went to use the bathroom... But came back to inform me someone was in the general bathroom saying incantations and mentioning names...
Whose name?

We went back together and I heard motherfvcker saying the soap should bring him the blessing meant for Kabiru the mechanic, Mukaila vulcanizer, Chukudi spare part seller, Tunde the painter... I already pulled out my phone and was recording everything the nigga was saying till he mentioned Adigun the Barber... Omo naa so I burst into the bathroom with towel wrapped around my slim waist ...

Blessing wey never dey enough for me before this dude want 2 collect it before e reach me. no wonder I have been unable to pay my complete rent for over two years and running

Don't just like the post oo. Epp my life please... I am a very good writer as better job never dey... Anything for your boy acct numb

simply go and collect back his own blessing too.
by now his own blessing would be x5
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2020
And everyone on Nairaland will come here and talk about someone and no one will mention themselves and their fetish secrets...Inside Life!

33 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by stonecoldcafe: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2020
FatherBona:
Don't get me started.............
My Landlord is a Bishop of The BCS. He's got properties all over town, enough to make a billionaire jealous. This nigga is a stark illiterate
Source of wealth? He sells yam at the timber market shocked shocked yea right grin
My stories will fill up the pages of a dictionary and will surely win an Oscar for best script if adapted into a movie. grin
I've seen it all, from red and white handkerchiefs, burning of red and black candles at unholy hours of the night, prayer band gathering by midnight, singing and dancing round the compound barefoot, wearing white garments, clandestine meetings, and other unexplained occurrences. He has banned all manner of church activities and prayers in the compound except its organised by the BCS. Need I go on?! Killing of snakes, and the appearances of owls and other strange creatures is the order of the day and he has placed an order never to harm this creatures, it could be an apparition from their leader or so he believes.
God is my only hope.
Can't wait to leave these place

Please move out ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by ikorodureporta: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2020
obama30:

So people religion has become evil because Christian and Muslim came to Africa, If traditional worship is evil the white men shouldn't have see anyone to tell about Jesus when they came. our approach toward African religion is bad. this religion have been here for uncountable thousands years. But christian and Muslims may be just above 100 years in Africa and see how they suck blood on dairy bases. what about trust and honestly hardly to find in the mist of Christians and Muslim. The original fetish people are Christians and Muslim not traditional worshipers because if this people are wicked and evil as we portray them. white men may have not meet anyone in Africa when they first came. look at what is happening at northern Nigeria because of Muslim and you call them saint. Anyway every one on his/her believed but between Africa and white who is fetish. why produces gun that have kill millions all over the world and they are not evil, but traditionalist only complain to their God when one offend them and we call their attitude evil. you hope him to report to fellow human being to judge a case while there's supreme being that can judge and give instance justice. they are the best religion on earth, India and most Asia practice the same tradition worship. but since adoption of Jews and Arab traditional worship we believed anything against our own. Africans are still confuse

Being fetish isn't restricted to the traditionalists. You don stay with white garment church members??

The problem is when they start using those things to interfere with others.. Like the house my cousin was living, the landlady used to empty different stuffs like olive oil, salt, sugar etc into the Well

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2020
doctore212:
My Olosho uses a red handkerchief to clean her kpekus before we bang.

I don't know whether na fetish be that one, but she dey give me all styles even the day I no get money.

I like her oo and even planning to carry her to see my parents after my service year
U have get mind o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, how can u bang her after she cleans her privates with a red handkerchief, mehn u really get mind.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by GMbuharii: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86492443:
Although we never believe in anything fetish, juju, voodoo, village people,
But 2 winches, wicked people some of us @[/color] ever came across in life are blind now, Totally blind!

Children of hate, perdition and frustration,
Enemies of the state....[color=#990000]BEWARE, lest you go blind soon!

Even when our post did not mention or quote anyone's name,
Mr turkey and his neighbour are vexing to quote us already.
So these kids know their original names without calling them out!?
They are afraid of glaucoma! cheesy
Una neva see anytin.....

*singing*, Our Song of The Decade...already!

My blessings come now
Favour fall down on me
Goodness and mercy follow me, everyday
Everything wey I touch
For this life, anything wey I want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na me get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you (blind) dem
My time don come oo

Ayo wa ba le mi o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on me

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le mi o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o
......sing till fade......

Hahahaha, Our belle ooo cheesy wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy.
We don laff tire for area!
Come finish d tory biko
Wetin come happen after you burst enter bathroom?
Lol cheesy, we too like gist sometimes sef!

MENTALus tantalus

grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2020
stonecoldcafe:

Please move out ASAP
No funds
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are at your destination. But you don't know.

Seek knowledge, find and re package

Trust me, those big boys you see at the top wearing suits are vast than you can imagine

It's all repackaging
Don't get
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by OgaBuhari: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2020
chichiana:

You sound like a born troway�(bastard). All these people raised with falsehood by all dis single mothers sha. I doubt if you ever had a dad or root or if your dad ever had a root..
illiteracy. That's your bane.
Find a way and deal with it by enrolling in education.
Try go school cos it helps a lot as illiteracy is both a curse and a disease

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Bro what are you waiting for ? you do know that there's no way your aren't going escape him testing one or two on you bah ? Hope you've also considered the fact that the forces that laid the foundation for his prosperity the devil will surely stagnate anyone around him.
Lacking fund
Need help ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by 1Sharon(f): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Told a friend about powers and he said it all lies
That nothing like Juju. So I brought him to my house on a weekend and told him to go and buy Eko/Agidi. When he got back, I praised the powers that be and Demanded protection for the Eko/ Agidi. Gave him fork, Knife, Cutlass and Axe to pieces the Agidi/Eko

He couldn't cut through.

Pls use your powers to help make nigeria a better country

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by stonecoldcafe: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2020
FatherBona:

No funds

It is well with you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Following, i am here to hear the lies
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2020
1Sharon:

Pls use your powers to help make nigeria a better country

Brilliant question!

It does not go that way. The status quo favours and has all powers aligning .

When you here governance in any part of the world, do you think it's mere humans ruling over humans?

Or the averagely brilliant ruling over the most brilliant?

It's an ORDER!

Politics is the frame you all see.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by AmuRubber(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86493200:

Ehya,
Poor Cownu.
RIP to Cownu wherever he is.
Na dat part pain us pass!

......and u dey fornicate?!
Okay ooo

Read the story again, but slowly and carefully...

Cownu never died, you dead vulture seller!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2020
mascot87:
I just got to find out yesterday that one of my neighboor has a snake as pet and they leave in the same room undecided
That must be fetishistic
where is videos? undecided
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2020
daddytime:
The world is deep.
na lie
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by opeyehmmy(m): 1:28am On Feb 09, 2020
I DON'T GIVE A Bleep.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54am On Feb 09, 2020
AmuRubber:

Read the story again, but slowly and carefully...
AmuRubber, again, RIP cownu! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by olisaEze(m): 1:56am On Feb 09, 2020
PregnantlySingu:
My faince's ex said over her dead body will I get married to him, but I didn't even take that seriously . Fiance had a crash on his way to our introduction leaving me pregnant and alone. Beside myself in grief. Don't know if I should abort or leave it be so as to give it out to a good childless couple.

Just stick to Nairaland anytime ure feeling down, the comments here will definitely lift ur spirits up. Nairaland pipo dey crase in different colors. And if uve got big nyash I’ll marry u, my pastor say I go soon get plenty moni so no fear! grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Danisaint112(m): 1:59am On Feb 09, 2020
FatherBona:
Don't get me started.............
My Landlord is a Bishop of The BCS. He's got properties all over town, enough to make a billionaire jealous. This nigga is a stark illiterate
Source of wealth? He sells yam at the timber market shocked shocked yea right grin
My stories will fill up the pages of a dictionary and will surely win an Oscar for best script if adapted into a movie. grin
I've seen it all, from red and white handkerchiefs, burning of red and black candles at unholy hours of the night, prayer band gathering by midnight, singing and dancing round the compound barefoot, wearing white garments, clandestine meetings, and other unexplained occurrences. He has banned all manner of church activities and prayers in the compound except its organised by the BCS. Need I go on?! Killing of snakes, and the appearances of owls and other strange creatures is the order of the day and he has placed an order never to harm this creatures, it could be an apparition from their leader or so he believes.
God is my only hope.
Can't wait to leave these place
So after all these story you mean you are still in this place. Hmm I am beginning to fear your fear. You better jakpa when you have the chance to you don't know if they would request for one of his tenant this time.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.