Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos (16240 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by TheSourcerer: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
What's this rubbish?
Never liked her for anything. Classless woman.
she actually has class my dear
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by TheSourcerer: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Bola146:
cry This is pure nonsense haba
nonsense? Why ?
But nairamarley has sense? Teaching girls to go pantless
Where was your bitter comment then
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by TheSourcerer: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
the way she is sitting doesnt even look sexy but looks trashy.i wonder which man would be attracted to such.see how a lady is supposed to sit..u see it looks sexy cheesy
it doesn't you racist scum
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Mishael42019:
but she’s more successful than you or your generation would ever be. Stop hating same thing most broke and useless boys on Nairaland are doing whenever they see news of rich young men.

Hater always die young and unsuccessful in life.

Anyway I totally condemn her action. I be a prophet of fire I saw it from the realm of the spirit she’s been deceived by an unruly spirit but I’ve prayed for her.

Helooo...because shes and actress you feel she's more successful than your entire generation? Well too bad.
If this is what you call successful, then you need to get a refund from whatever school you attended.

How can one come and display such show of shame on the internet that never forgets and you expect me to applaud or give her a part on the back? She's simply classless cos only touts will behave in such manner and expect touts like you to defend her when the need arises. So I'm not surprised at your rants.

Where did you see me mention hate? O boy! You really need to get a refund. Go and check the meaning of "dislike " and "hate" and come back here to make a reasonable criticism.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by KingTom(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2020
sparog:
That looks like a Jean bumshort and not a pant
Bros apparently most people do not have eyes or have deliberately chosen not to use them. The fact that you're the only one who has pointed it out, says a lot grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Liposure: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
I feel like fingering dat pussay
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Helooo...because shes and actress you feel she's more successful than your entire generation? Well too bad.
If this is what you call successful, then you need to get a refund from whatever school you attended.

How can one come and display such show of shame on the internet that never forgets and you expect me to applaud or give her a part on the back? She's simply classless cos only touts will behave in such manner and expect touts like you to defend her when the need arises. So I'm not surprised at your rants.

Where did you see me mention hate? O boy! You really need to get a refund. Go and check the meaning of "dislike " and "hate" and come back here to make a reasonable criticism.
you better be very careful when quoting a man of God. Am not like a normal preacher I’m a prophet of fire.

Ask most atheists on this platform some have gone beyond or being tormented because what ever I declare it’s so. I won’t reply you again
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Mishael42019:
you better be very careful when quoting a man of God. Am not like a normal preacher I’m a prophet of fire.

Ask most atheists on this platform some have gone beyond or being tormented because what ever I declare it’s so. I won’t reply you again

Oh... I didn't know you're a prophet Sir. Im a born again child of God and don't insult the anointing of God on people's life and will never do it.
Im sorry for talking rudely to you Sir. Please forgive your daughter in the Lord ooo...
I'm humbled now knowing you're a prophet. No need trying to justify my actions. Accept my apology Sir.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Froshloaded: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin grin
AshiraWealthy:

Oh... I didn't know you're a prophet Sir. Im a born again child of God and don't insult the anointing of God on people's life and will never do it.
Im sorry for talking rudely to you Sir. Please forgive your daughter in the Lord ooo...
I'm humbled now knowing you're a prophet. No need trying to justify my actions. Accept my apology Sir.

Thank you.
Mad oo
Lwkmd

Happy Sunday
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2020
sparog:
Na only you go school for here. She knows some people will react that they are seeing panties but it's not panties.

Celebrities like controversies n attention...n she got it with this deceiving pic.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by aswani(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2020
sparog:

You are right, people just want to see what and react in the way they want.

She wants to trend and that is ok too.

I actually like the picture as it looks classy and empowering.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by KiZiie(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2020
I'm not tryna judge or anything but men hardly do this type thing. Prove me wrong please. No sarcasm intended.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by donpedro98(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Thank you.
im sorry too for my words. I thought you were one of those atheists and Islamics that hate Christianity on here.

You’re blessed beyond measure. Go mark today on your wall whatever Godly your heart desires it shall come to pass in your life before this year ends in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Chubhie: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Strong and bold woman.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Chubhie: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Mishael42019:
im sorry too for my words. I thought you were one of those atheists and Islamics that hate Christianity on here.

You’re blessed beyond measure. Go mark today on your wall whatever Godly your heart desires it shall come to pass in your life before this year ends in Jesus mighty name.

grin grin grin
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by ArticleBeast: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2020
tydi:
I can perceive the stench smell ozoing from her smelling HIV/STDs in the middle. grin

Her child must have been depressed for disrespecting his/her passage. And a shame to every D that must have passed there. Spit
Does your mum have smelling hiv/std?
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mishael42019:

Amen!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by DonroxyII: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Reason why they can't stay married. They want to be Mad o but Oga wouldn't want a mad o woman.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Froshloaded: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
smiley
AshiraWealthy:

Amen!
Thank you.
I claim it too
In Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by sparog(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
aswani:

You are right, people just want to see what and react in the way they want.

She wants to trend and that is ok too.

I actually like the picture as it looks classy and empowering.

I also like the picture, I like the color of her skin grin
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin grin
Mad oo
Lwkmd

Happy Sunday

Gbogbo nkan shaa ni iwo ma fin sere ntie.
Kilo fa erin nisi.

Mi o mokpe alagba ni baba sha a! shocked

Aku ojor isimi eni.
Ki loōn sele?

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley

I claim it too
In Jesus name
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Froshloaded: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:

Gbogbo nkan shaa ni iwo ma fin sere ntie.
Kilo fa erin nisi.

Mi o mokpe alagba ni baba sha a! shocked

Aku ojor isimi eni.
Ki loōn sele?

Sister mi
Ení bínú nì ô
Kí là ma fí sè v@l
Ibo le fe gbemi lo?
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin

Sister mi
Ení bínú nì ô
Kí là ma fí sè v@l
Ibo le fe gbemi lo?

Oda. Mo ti gbö.

Shebi ojor jimoh ni val bor si?
Ma fó. Ko le werk grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by dederocs(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sexy, I like it...women are meant to be busy.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by MrCork: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
SleekGist:
Angry fans of talented Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede are unhappy with her after she posted some sultry photos on IG.SleekGist

The actress who was at the media screening of Emem Isong’s new movie, ‘Special Jollof’ wore a two piece short outfit. But her sitting position while taking photos didn’t go down well with her fans and they decided to let minds be heard through the comment session.

She captioned the photo: “You should be in charge. Whatever you feel you don’t like should go. Look as sexy as you can. Look appealing as much as you can. Wear a smile at all times. “

See more photos and some reactions here….
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/angry-fans-slam-yvonne-jegede-for-showing-off-her-pant-in-photos-new-posts/

kaiii... see pant!! cheesy
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by tydi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Does your mum have smelling hiv/std?

Ask your mum, she's into it. She knows better.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by MrCork: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Oda. Mo ti gbö.

Ma fó. Ko le werk grin

angry
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by MrCork: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Oda. Mo ti gbö.

Ma fó. Ko le werk grin

English grammmmer please innnit!! angry
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
MrCork:

English grammmmer please innnit!! angry

Stay out of it. He's my younger brother on here. Thats our family language. Ok?
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Froshloaded: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:

Oda. Mo ti gbö.

Ma fó. Ko le werk grin

O gbodo werk wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.