Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Share Your Best Val Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Best Val Experience (15512 Views)

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelaninGold:
Back in sec. School then, i had been in an on/off relationship with my senior. He was in ss3(senior prefect), while i was in ss2. You know all this high school sweetheart stuff. They were about passing out and sitting for WAEC's SSCE. We decided to do a valentine get together for the whole schoool.
Today marks the 5th this happened, as it took place on 13th feb. 2015. That day his younger came an whispered to me that shit was about to go down.

when the time came, he knelt down and placed a ring on my finger, wore me necklace and gave me a beautiful letter he had prepared by himself. This happened before the whole school and i was shy to say the least. A small peck followed the gesture.

the following week, as soon as i step foot in school all eyes were on me, i was teased the whole week. It was a memorable experience.

1 year later, the necklace fell into a river. I still have the letter though. Have'nt set eyes on my sec.school BF since then.
awwwwwwnnnnn, infatuations of life
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Maski87: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mine is cruising the street in my Mercedes and picking up chicks who suddenly discovered that their so called boyfriends also had 5 other chicks
There was always a happy ending
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Tunex252(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2020

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lost my virginity to one idiot on a val day. But it was mind-blowing aha
Lol...is that why you are not giving me attention abi? grin
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Mreazi121(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
I remember having my school love back then in secondary school buying me a Novel and lots of love novels well wrapped, the love was so pure and tender... she's married with kids now sha..
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Only good sexzzz
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
After my switch from Ekpan Secondary School to a more organized Private school, my head just have to calm down.... It was not easy at first adapting to the new environment, but I just have to make my father feel relaxed and not think of oiling his gun because of me...

This beautiful classmate of mine who for no reason finds it pleasurable to torment me with her laughter when I failed the easiest classwork suddenly came to meet me in the open field and request to sit close to me,

For a moment, I thought the beautiful girl wants to repeat her stupidity again, but I just had to allow her... Then she started with her laughter again and said that I was too dull with anything that has to do with calculation jokingly.... I was really not going to have it this time, so I told her to leave my presence at once.. She stood up and looked at the angry dude sitting down with his oversize brown trouser and torn white socks, then she said; "I really like you Jason" then she hissed at me and went to meet her gang of laughing friends.

I felt really happy seeing her sad, atleast, she will behave herself next time.

One day,this beautiful friend that use to laugh me did not come to school for two days, I was really concerned and had to ask her favorite friend, who reluctantly told me that she travelled to see her mom in Benin...

On the third day which happens to be on Valentine's day, she came to school, and I was really happy to see her back but I didn't show it openly. I walk towards her and told her that I was improving and she smiled at me.

Fellow classmates where delivering their Val's present to their crush, some gave that card that came with a rose flower, while some gave toothbrush.

It was closing hours and she said I should give her the gift i brought to school, I just laughed and told her that I don't celebrate Val's day just to cover up for my brokenness... Then she asked me to meet her at Mr BIGGS by 5, I was scared and very shy, I summoned courage and got to the place, I saw her already waiting.... She ordered for the food and that big 5Alive, we ate peacefully and discussed school related issues. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek...Damn! It was as if God Himself was winking at me.
I stood up and gave her a kiss on her lips.

It was time to go, then she brought out a gift neatly wrapped, and told me she loves me.

That gift was a Tom Hilfiger boxer then and I really appreciate that gift till this very moment.
Good memories of Yvonne.....
This your story be like all those Jamb stories, like The Last Days at Forcados Highschool.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Abimbola29:
when ever I see memory stories of how,people celebrate Val's while I'm secondary school I just feel pained,the kind of school I attended we where treated like animals,Val's day like tomorrow we would all be kept facing the hot sun and the thoroughly ransacked,if by any means a gift is found on you,my brothers and sisters you are a gunner. but still we still try to smuggle gift for our loved once,if found you won't be expelled, but you would have prayed to get expelled. long live CDSS OJO 2008.LONG LIVE RSM KOKO,LONG LIVE COL.AJANAKU,LONG LIVE SAWEJE,LONG LIVE BABA LEFTY,LONG LIVE ALABAMBAM.THIS GUYS CAN MAKE YOUR LIFe miserable.but still on we where the best among the best ....

smiles, Mr. Alabambam that year..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by BABYLUVLY(f): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gave hubby a surprise Val experience. He has never been surprised by his ex. It was our first Asa couple. Though we didn't court long. I planned the stuff with my neighbor. Then the riding that followed was wow! � Wonder what he is cooking up this year cos I want to � and watch.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
val experience? mine was hurrible. my p-man is an arsenal fan. keep telling me how barca robbed arsenal in 2006 ucl final as if am the referee that gave jens lehmann red card.

mom is a dedicated & unswerving madrid/ronaldo fan. my aunty is also a ronaldo fan. so in order to celebrate val , i left enugu 4 abuja on friday(10th feb). fast-foward to sunday evening, i saw my cousin. she came all the way from onitsha.

mom = i guess your gf would have wanted to celebrate with you today?

me = i no knw wetin i go talk cox i no even get gf.
aunty = by next year you ought to formally introduce her to your family

me = aunty i don't understand

dad = i wish psg can defeat barca today. ( barca gonna play her quarter final ucl 1st leg against psg in parc d prince on my birthday)
me = make i hear....( a breath of fresh air as dad come change topic)
aunty = it will shock you today
me = barca is winning psg home & away.

so later in the day after they came back from work. we ate. drank...aunty don arrange cake on monday. i just ate little quantity. i was looking forward to the match hence, i couldn't eat much. being the only barca fan in the house... in the evening i left the house. went to a nearby viewing centre. i didn't go with my phone.

ladies & gentlemen, do you know that psg destroyed barca that night. match ended psg 4 vs 0 barca. i was practically talking to myself on my way going back to our house.

even you, messi? struggling to complete a dribble...
na today i knw say shakira don finish pique. pique u be "akpa-amu" i swear. nonsense. i was literally cursing all the barca player except neymar. ndi ara ,

na so i reach house, my dad was laughing out loud(mtcheeeww, hu dey follow dis old man laugh? abeg dey ur day). i no gree talk to anybody. hunger dey catch me inside but no food dey hungry me. walked straight to my room,,unpluged my phone from wall socket. na so i see message notificatons 4 my phone.

good pm, my brother in his vineyard... bla bla bla bla bla

mathew cares

na mathew mata com crown my frustration. u knw y? dude made pretty good use of sentence structure. puntuations, no abreviation in his long sermon...quoting bible verse to & fro, telling me that jesus loves me, not too late to come back to jesus.!! just 4 ordinary text message.

ps = mathew is a long time secondary school classmate/friend... @(DMGS) dennis memorial grammar school, onitsha.
we represented our school in all the scripture union bible competition in our zone, SU customised bibles & copies of daily power might still be cooling off in my sec school cane rack.

we were given admission in the same varsity, though nine months later he got admitted in unn to study med surg. decade afte graduation, Dr mathew is still praying ernestly for me to come back to xtianity.
tomorrow he go still send another long epistle into my inbox.

am sorry mathew, am gone, gone forever. not coming back to any religion. i wish you can come to terms & understand my reality cum irreligious identity.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by 2dice01: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
val experience? mine was hurrible. it happened in 2017.

as the only child of my family i always celebrate my birthday with them. i was born on 14th feb (na double celebration 4 me). my p-man is an arsenal fan. keep telling me how barca robbed arsenal in 2006 ucl final as if am the referee that gave jens lehmann red card.

mom is a dedicated & unswerving madrid/ronaldo fan. my aunty is also a ronaldo fan. so in order to celebrate val & birthday with my parents, i left enugu 4 abuja on friday(10th feb). fast-foward to sunday evening, i saw my cousin. she came all the way from onitsha.

so on tuesday morning (14th feb, 2017) mom & dad wished me a blissful birthday before going to work.

dad = chukwuemeka
me = yes sir!
mom = come here..
dad = we're wishing you a happy birthday, may the good lord continue to enlarge your cost, protect & guide you through christ jesus we pray.

mom, dad & aunty = amen
me = thank you dad, thank you mom, unty thank you. ( dey knw & beliv say i be atheist, unlike brother mathew)

mom = i guess your gf would have wanted to celebrate with you today?

me = i no knw wetin i go talk cox i no even get gf.
aunty = by next year you ought to formally introduce her to your family

me = aunty i don't understand

dad = i wish psg can defeat barca today. ( barca gonna play her quarter final ucl 1st leg against psg in parc d prince on my birthday)
me = make i hear....( a breath of fresh air as dad come change topic)
aunty = it will shock you today
me = barca is winning psg home & away.

so later in the day after they came back from work. we ate. drank...aunty don arrange cake on monday. i just ate little quantity. i was looking forward to the match hence, i couldn't eat much. being the only barca fan in the house... in the evening i left the house. went to a nearby viewing centre. i didn't go with my phone.

ladies & gentlemen, do you know that psg destroyed barca that night. match ended psg 4 vs 0 barca. i was practically talking to myself on my way going back to our house.

even you, messi? struggling to complete a dribble...
na today i knw say shakira don finish pique. pique u be "akpa-amu" i swear. nonsense. i was literally cursing all the barca player except neymar. ndi ara , una don scatter my birthday abi?

na so i reach house, my dad was laughing out loud(mtcheeeww, hu dey follow dis old man laugh? abeg dey ur day). i no gree talk to anybody. hunger dey catch me inside but no food dey hungry me. walked straight to my room,,unpluged my phone from wall socket. na so i see message notificatons 4 my phone.

good pm, my brother in his vineyard... bla bla bla bla bla

mathew cares
happy birthday!!

na mathew mata com crown my frustration. u knw y? dude made pretty good use of sentence structure. puntuations, no abreviation in his long sermon...quoting bible verse to & fro, telling me that jesus loves me, not too late to come back to jesus.!! just 4 ordinary text message, just birthday message.

na so dem take spoil my val/birthday in 2017.
nonsense barcelona and mathew.!!!

ps = mathew is a long time secondary school classmate/friend... @(DMGS) dennis memorial grammar school, onitsha.
we represented our school in all the scripture union bible competition in our zone, SU customised bibles & copies of daily power might still be cooling off in my sec school cane rack.

we were given admission in the same varsity, though nine months later he got admitted in unn to study med surg. decade afte graduation, Dr mathew is still praying ernestly for me to come back to xtianity.
tomorrow he go still send another long epistle into my inbox.

am sorry mathew, am gone, gone forever. not coming back to any religion. i wish you can come to terms & understand my reality cum irreligious identity.
Lmao seems you came from family that loves football a lot

Well I use to be die hard fan too ..Until lets say 5years ago I lost in interest

I watch it for fun now if you beat the team am supporting 9-0 am not affected grin ..

Happy birthday in advance Baba
How are we celebrating it?
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
2dice01:
Lmao seems you came from family that loves football a lot

Well I use to be die hard fan too ..Until lets say 5years ago I lost in interest

I watch it for fun now if you beat the team am supporting 9-0 am not affected grin ..

Happy birthday in advance Baba
How are we celebrating it?

yeah,,,,we love football
which club do you support?
if they beat my team 9 - 0, then am gonna take a break.

thanks brotherly. where you dey?
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by 2dice01: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

yeah,,,,we love football which club do you support? if they beat my team 9 - 0, then am gonna take a break.
thanks brotherly. where you dey?
As at now .. Am clubless cus no sport dey ginger me like the way you describe anymore
lol am in Lagos You wanna celebrate your Birthday?
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Trex4(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2020
Mine was back when I was little, my Dad took me, my mom, my brother and sister to an eatery to celebrate it. Gosh it was so fun, I ate pepper soup, meat pies, cakes, suya and all you think of. cheesy I also drank chilled yogurt,chivita and Fanta too. Normally we were kept on a sugar restriction but that day they let us loose grin it was so memorable. We've not had a day like that since then. Also, there was a Manchester United match showing on TV that day and we were winning. Could a day be better?

But valentine with a girl? Well, I'm afraid I don't have any experience in that context.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by wizzprince(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Horbar1:
I no get experience.

Meanwhile take an advantage of drop in price of Broilers.

Get your quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

Contact 07085654116, 07031380149.

Please is their a whattapp grouo or any other forum for broiler farmer that you know where latest information are share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.