Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Share Your Best Val Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Best Val Experience (15395 Views)

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by phorget(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Val should be the least of things to be on our worrying Mind right now! Our ultimate concern should be on how we can make the humanity realize how much God do love us.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by TheAltruist(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2020
SCORPION1902:
My best val experience was when my ex gf gave handkerchief to me as a val present. grin grin
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by OzilBaba50: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Yvonne don turn olosho now o
[/s]
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by MelaninGold(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Back in sec. School then, i had been in an on/off relationship with my senior. He was in ss3(senior prefect), while i was in ss2. You know all this high school sweetheart stuff. They were about passing out and sitting for WAEC's SSCE. We decided to do a valentine get together for the whole schoool.
Today marks the 5th this happened, as it took place on 13th feb. 2015. That day his younger came an whispered to me that shit was about to go down.

when the time came, he knelt down and placed a ring on my finger, wore me necklace and gave me a beautiful letter he had prepared by himself. This happened before the whole school and i was shy to say the least. A small peck followed the gesture.

the following week, as soon as i step foot in school all eyes were on me, i was teased the whole week. It was a memorable experience.

1 year later, the necklace fell into a river. I still have the letter though. Have'nt set eyes on my sec.school BF since then.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by OzilBaba50: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
post=86612026:
Funny Valentine stories we heard @[/color]

My boyfriend and I met online and we’d been dating for over a year.
I introduced Chidi to my uncle, who was fascinated by the fact that we met over the Internet.
He asked Chidi what kind of line he had used to pick me up.
Intelligent Chidi naively replied, ‘ Uncle, I just used a regular MTN modem!’
grin cheesy smiley

Another one,

It was my first ever Valentine’s Day with a boyfriend.
I bought him his favorite Shirt,
my best friend helped me curl my hair, I put on a cute gown, and then I spent the whole night staring at my phone waiting for him to respond to my many texts asking when he was coming to pick me up.
I finally got a response after 9:00 p.m. telling me he fell asleep!”

And the last one from one of us @[color=#006600] Sisi Yewande......

Babe lives in PH,
The Boyfriend lives in Lagos,
He already planned to surprise her with loads of goodies and drive all the way just to be with her on Valentine's day without her knowing,

After a long drive, he got to the door to hear his girlfriend screaming and shouting to her friend that, 'This Son of a Bitch did not even call me or send me a Val message since morning',
After some minutes, he rang the bell,
The girlfriend shouted 'Who is at the door'?
Then the guy replied 'It is that Son of a Bitch!'

They have been married for the past 10 years!!
kiss kiss
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Austineva(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
After my switch from Ekpan Secondary School to a more organized Private school, my head just have to calm down.... It was not easy at first adapting to the new environment, but I just have to make my father feel relaxed and not think of oiling his gun because of me...

This beautiful classmate of mine who for no reason finds it pleasurable to torment me with her laughter when I failed the easiest classwork suddenly came to meet me in the open field and request to sit close to me,

For a moment, I thought the beautiful girl wants to repeat her stupidity again, but I just had to allow her... Then she started with her laughter again and said that I was too dull with anything that has to do with calculation jokingly.... I was really not going to have it this time, so I told her to leave my presence at once.. She stood up and looked at the angry dude sitting down with his oversize brown trouser and torn white socks, then she said; "I really like you Jason" then she hissed at me and went to meet her gang of laughing friends.

I felt really happy seeing her sad, atleast, she will behave herself next time.

One day,this beautiful friend that use to laugh me did not come to school for two days, I was really concerned and had to ask her favorite friend, who reluctantly told me that she travelled to see her mom in Benin...

On the third day which happens to be on Valentine's day, she came to school, and I was really happy to see her back but I didn't show it openly. I walk towards her and told her that I was improving and she smiled at me.

Fellow classmates where delivering their Val's present to their crush, some gave that card that came with a rose flower, while some gave toothbrush.

It was closing hours and she said I should give her the gift i brought to school, I just laughed and told her that I don't celebrate Val's day just to cover up for my brokenness... Then she asked me to meet her at Mr BIGGS by 5, I was scared and very shy, I summoned courage and got to the place, I saw her already waiting.... She ordered for the food and that big 5Alive, we ate peacefully and discussed school related issues. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek...Damn! It was as if God Himself was winking at me.
I stood up and gave her a kiss on her lips.

It was time to go, then she brought out a gift neatly wrapped, and told me she loves me.

That gift was a Tom Hilfiger boxer then and I really appreciate that gift till this very moment.
Good memories of Yvonne.....
very beautiful write up. U can make a very good novelist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
After my switch from Ekpan Secondary School to a more organized Private school, my head just have to calm down.... It was not easy at first adapting to the new environment, but I just have to make my father feel relaxed and not think of oiling his gun because of me...

This beautiful classmate of mine who for no reason finds it pleasurable to torment me with her laughter when I failed the easiest classwork suddenly came to meet me in the open field and request to sit close to me,

For a moment, I thought the beautiful girl wants to repeat her stupidity again, but I just had to allow her... Then she started with her laughter again and said that I was too dull with anything that has to do with calculation jokingly.... I was really not going to have it this time, so I told her to leave my presence at once.. She stood up and looked at the angry dude sitting down with his oversize brown trouser and torn white socks, then she said; "I really like you Jason" then she hissed at me and went to meet her gang of laughing friends.

One day,this beautiful friend that use to laugh me did not come to school for two days, I was really concerned and had to ask her favorite friend, who reluctantly told me that she travelled to see her mom in Benin...

On the third day which happens to be on Valentine's day, she came to school, and I was really happy to see her back but I didn't show it openly. I walk towards her and told her that I was improving and she smiled at me.

Fellow classmates where delivering their Val's present to their crush, some gave that card that came with a rose flower, while some gave toothbrush.

It was closing hours and she said I should give her the gift i brought to school, I just laughed and told her that I don't celebrate Val's day just to cover up for my brokenness... Then she asked me to meet her at Mr BIGGS by 5, I was scared and very shy, I summoned courage and got to the place, I saw her already waiting.... She ordered for the food and that big 5Alive, we ate peacefully and discussed school related issues. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek...Damn! It was as if God Himself was winking at me.

It was time to go, then she brought out a gift neatly wrapped, and told me she loves me.

That gift was a Tom Hilfiger boxer then and I really appreciate that gift till this very moment.
oiling his gun, Ekpan people and gun cheesy. I hail dee my Urhobo brother cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Austineva(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

very beautiful write up. U can make a very good love novelist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Russo35(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
It was 2014(undergraduate days) ,We we're suppose to go out, Already planned and agreed.. Got to her house,met an old man there waiting to pick her and her friends out grin... That was the end of the relationship and the last valentine I ever got all fussy about.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Wow, nice one bro. no girl has ever buy me a present or gift me a card. I'm too staunch
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by kinzd(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
My First and only best val xperience:
my newly found babe back then called me around 7:pm to over her house that she has something very soft for me, as busy dude at first i felt reluctant but after she went on boozing my line i decided to go check on her, she was very exicited and gave a nice warm hug took me inside fed me with a peperonic tantanlizing chicken meal after dinning and i was about leaving she handed me a pack of 3 set of BYC white singlet with a good smelling perfume to match me been a fan of black singlet appreciated the val gift.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by OzilBaba50: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
HitSong:
USELESS topic

Nothing else can be special for you people apart from the intimacy experience
[/s]
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by iamclime(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelaninGold:
Back in sec. School then, i had been in an on/off relationship with my senior. He was in ss3(senior prefect), while i was in ss2. You know all this high school sweetheart stuff. They were about passing out and sitting for WAEC's SSCE. We decided to do a valentine get together for the whole schoool.
Today marks the 5th this happened, as it took place on 13th feb. 2015. That day his younger came an whispered to me that shit was about to go down.

when the time came, he knelt down and placed a ring on my finger, wore me necklace and gave me a beautiful letter he had prepared by himself. This happened before the whole school and i was shy to say the least. A small peck followed the gesture.

the following week, as soon as i step foot in school all eyes were on me, i was teased the whole week. It was a memorable experience.

1 year later, the necklace fell into a river. I still have the letter though. Have'nt set eyes on my sec.school BF since then.
What a story! This brought smiles to my face. The things teenagers do!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
My best val experience is always when I go to my work in the morning all suited up, meet rich new clients, come back home in the evening, take a shower, eat my dinner and relax with a good book in my most comfortable settee.

Out of this world.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by HitSong: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
[s][/s]
Nairaland
ZoneB
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Abimbola29(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
when ever I see memory stories of how,people celebrate Val's while I'm secondary school I just feel pained,the kind of school I attended we where treated like animals,Val's day like tomorrow we would all be kept facing the hot sun and the thoroughly ransacked,if by any means a gift is found on you,my brothers and sisters you are a gunner. but still we still try to smuggle gift for our loved once,if found you won't be expelled, but you would have prayed to get expelled. long live CDSS OJO 2008.LONG LIVE RSM KOKO,LONG LIVE COL.AJANAKU,LONG LIVE SAWEJE,LONG LIVE BABA LEFTY,LONG LIVE ALABAMBAM.THIS GUYS CAN MAKE YOUR LIFe miserable.but still on we where the best among the best ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by george31(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Its the season of love, don't just get him/her chocolate as a valentine gift (they have been eating chocolate every week, but have a bad or no towel at home). Grab this opportunity and gift your loved one a 100% imported Microfiber towel with a rose at ₦4000 only.
Call or send WhatsApp message to 08037133612 or 08025646429 to grab yours.
Same-day delivery for people in Lagos, contact us for delivery to other states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Sirseedorf(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Me buying Gala fifty naira and a big cola of 1hundred naira for a girl as a valentine present.

mehnnn no be small thing o
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by OzilBaba50: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Nairaland
ZoneB
[/s]
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Millenniumlady(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Russo35:
It was 2014(undergraduate days) ,We we're suppose to go out, Already planned and agreed.. Got to her house,met an old man there waiting to pick her and her friends out grin... That was the end of the relationship and the last valentine I ever got all fussy about.. grin
I'm glad she didn't put all her eggs in one basket cheesy she's a wise girl
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by AFONAMARO: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

That girl was sure older than her skin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Liposure: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Back in 2012 when i was in uni, there was dis chick dat was having a crush on me. But me no send am. So one week b4 val. She approached me and ask me out. At first i was reluctant. But i later changed my mind after much persuasion from my friends. On valentine's day, we went out as agreed. After d date, we left 4 her apartment where we made passionate love
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Bluezy13(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelaninGold:

Sorry.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Bluezy13(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Abimbola29:
when ever I see memory stories of how,people celebrate Val's while I'm secondary school I just feel pained,the kind of school I attended we where treated like animals,Val's day like tomorrow we would all be kept facing the hot sun and the thoroughly ransacked,if by any means a gift is found on you,my brothers and sisters you are a gunner. but still we still try to smuggle gift for our loved once,if found you won't be expelled, but you would have prayed to get expelled. long live CDSS OJO 2008.LONG LIVE RSM KOKO,LONG LIVE COL.AJANAKU,LONG LIVE SAWEJE,LONG LIVE BABA LEFTY,LONG LIVE ALABAMBAM.THIS GUYS CAN MAKE YOUR LIFe miserable.but still on we where the best among the best ....

Sorry
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by godliman: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
1st April is fools day, 14th february is fornicators day -goodluck to all who think they can disobey God and all will still be well. In the words of Ecclesiastis 12: "let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man, for God will bring every work to judgment together with every secret thing whether they be good or evil ". Tomorrow many innocent and naive girls will loss their virginity, others will get pregnant, others will get infected all on the alter of Valentine. I believe Valentines day was coined and minted in hell itself. St Valentine is akin to biblical Gideon who destroyed the worship of idol in israel but later left behind a new form of idolatry. Be warned if at all you value your soul and respect the feelings of God. If you don't and the feelings of God means nothing to you, then sorry I cant help you.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by godliman: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
1st April is fools day, 14th february is fornicators day -goodluck to all who think they can disobey God and all will still be well. In the words of Ecclesiastis 12: 13-14 "let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man, for God will bring every work to judgment together with every secret thing whether they be good or evil ". Tomorrow many innocent and naive girls will loss their virginity, others will get pregnant, others will get infected all on the alter of Valentine. I believe Valentines day was coined and minted in hell itself. St Valentine is akin to biblical Gideon who destroyed the worship of idol in israel but later left behind a new form of idolatry. Be warned if at all you value your soul and respect the feelings of God. If you don't and the feelings of God means nothing to you, then sorry I cant help you.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Seems guys on this forum have more pleasant experiences of Valentine's than ladies. Yet, I don't get why they constantly bash ladies upandan days before Valentine's.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by MrCuteking(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
I've come to realize that the only thing women don't collect gift for is April Fool.

I think I know why.
Bae where is my Easter gift
Where is my Christmas gift
Where is my new year gift
Where is my mother's Day gift
Where is my Salah gift

No babe will ask you "where is my April Fool gift"
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingjjo:
I just finished secondary school and I was looking for admission. I went for a church program near a school of Nursing and midwifery on the11th of feb that year and I met one student and we talked and exchanged contacts. The following day 12th I went to IMSU owerri to see whether I will start running a program that will take me out of the house. From owerri I called the girl that I will be coming back and so let's see that day and she replied me that she is still mensurating and that it will end the following day. I told her that her mensuration shouldn't stop us from seeing that I just want to hang out, this babe replied that she knows I will sleep with her when she comes that I should just wait till it runs dry..I had instant erection. Fast forward to 14th feb, the nursing student came and gave it to me on a platter of silver.
i bu olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.