Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (35789 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by AniTech(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2020
2 minutes 44 missed calls. ���
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by blackmarya(f): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:
Anyone who ring my line more than twice is seriously suffering from mental health issues.

If you call twice and I didn't pick, give yourself 15 OR 30 minutes break before you dial my number again.

Calling me continuously more than twice means you've lost your senses.
I totally agree with this
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by MichaelUweh(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Me, I ring your phone twice , if u don't pick , your name will be Oyo if u call back. No time to waste 4 only one pussy fullstop....
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Igyeseh(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be real niggarrr

Just dial once

You are a real niggarrr. Infact if you dey near ugbowo just track me i dey irex bar( opposite Uniben main gate) make i buy you enough bottles. There is this particular girl serving me my bottles of Heineken. Damnnnnn. She is very beautiful. Make i see whether i go fit collect her number

The truth be say
There are too many pussy asss niggarrrz this days
Imagine dialling a womans number more than once
The only Woman i can dial her number more than once is my mother
Morning bro.
Please I need to get in contact with you.
Can I DM you?
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Karac: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2020
My brother she is not into you. I do make that statement she made to people I ignore their calls intentionally if they query me about it.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by MisterKings(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi guys have been in this heated argument with her since morning cus i called twice and she was away from her phone and now shes annoyed that i was supposed to call atleast 4times before coming to conclusion on her not reachable.. So I decided to ask, How many times should be enough to ring one's phone? Me I think 2 times is enough to get the other person pick the call.

It depends on if she is your girlfriend or wife. Let me help you count it for you if she is your Girlfriend

You call her in the morning to ask her stupid questions like
How was your night? (Like if she had a nightmare, there is something you can do about it)
Have you eaten? (like you will bring food to her wherever she is)

Then you call her before noon and ask if she has gotten to work (if she is not jobless)
Then you call again just before evening to tell her you just wanted to hear her voice, that you were listening to Naira Marley's song and it reminded you of her.

Then you call again when YOU get back home from work and ask her how her day went? (It went to see the queen)

Then call her just before you get in bed to tell her sweet dreams

Total 6 times on Average is more than enough...that is if you are not obsessed and too jobless.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Lighthammer(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2020
No matter who the person I don't dial more than two times...
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by seanwilliam(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2020
atilla:

Lol funny enough your English 'typings' is not the best also
funnily
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by umykal: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2020
As for me twice is okay. I can't call somebody more than twice at a time and if someone calls me more than twice at a time, it pisses me off.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
bukatyne:
I am seeing twice all over this thread.

That means some people would toss their phones if I decided to call them.

Just block your number straight up !
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Omotaday(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Davryme:
The biggest one is when u missed my call, the next I am seeing on my WhatsApp status is your post after I called earlier.
This get me mad as fvck. She should just go and find another bf. Also, if you missed my call but refused to call back.

and if it is a guy, I will message him and question him.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Omotaday(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by BonPatrick(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Guy come teach me
Davash222:
When a girl is truly not into you, you'll be seeing silly excuses and it takes a sissy not to know when a girl is not into him.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Tunex252(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Damn niggarrrr

Real niggarz don't call, we hustle our head out and our girls do the calling
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by stubbornman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
donbachi:
Call as many times as u can...u may save a life doing dat...many people are asthmatic.

Phone call nah Inhaler
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
70x7 Don't give up. Keep on dialling and texting grin grin grin.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by ikevictor: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
My babe needs to see this post, cos she don use call defrag my brain!
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by extremelygolden: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:
Anyone who ring my line more than twice is seriously suffering from mental health issues.

If you call twice and I didn't pick, give yourself 15 OR 30 minutes break before you dial my number again.

Calling me continuously more than twice means you've lost your senses.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Bryan88(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
BarrSly:
The kind stupid stress guys dy let girls put them through just dy tire me.. u call her she no pick ok bone her and get busy if she call you face your business and ignore the call so she knows you aren’t just sitting by the phone waiting for her to call you. For all we know she could have been with her other guy having a good time and your call is interrupting so please bros dy your dy...
sharp! u ve said it all brotherly.... grin
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Poddy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Omotaday:
To the topic.

For a random lady, twice is enough. If it is my babe, i mean my real babe that we are really into each other, free and play alot. I can do up to 5 times for an emergency or urgency.

My ex-Gf used to call me 10 times sometimes and i do the same if i need to talk or let her know how urgent the issue is.

If it is real between you and your partner, there should be no guidelines. You do anyhow and she do anyhow.
Feyi lo gbodo je grin grin
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Omotaday(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Poddy:
Feyi lo gbodo je grin grin
Fvck u man. Feyi kor, Seyi ni.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by darbeelicous(f): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
SMH undecided undecided
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be a real niggarrr

Just dial once

You are a real niggarrr. Infact if you dey near ugbowo just track me i dey irex bar( opposite Uniben main gate) make i buy you enough bottles. There is this particular girl serving me my bottles of Heineken. Damnnnnn. She is very beautiful. Make i see whether i go fit collect her number

The truth be say
There are too many pussy asss niggarrrz this days
Imagine dialling a womans number more than once
The only Woman i can dial her number more than once is my mother
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Divinejane(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Twice is perfect. Unless the person doesn't want to pick up or it's kinda busy.
To call more than twice is kinda disturbing �
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by bendazum: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi guys have been in this heated argument with her since morning cus i called twice and she was away from her phone and now shes annoyed that i was supposed to call atleast 4times before coming to conclusion on her not reachable.. So I decided to ask, How many times should be enough to ring one's phone? Me I think 2 times is enough to get the other person pick the call.

I think once is enough. If she's not there, she should call or most likely flash back as Nigerian ladies rarely call.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by bigcasava1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Me I don't call ooo! And if she rant I blocked the bagger
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by atilla(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Dewest360:
Funnily enough grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.