Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend (33493 Views)

+18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by pahoehoe: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Wow!!! This is the best Valentine gift I have ever seen. I will give the same to my wife. Click on the links on my signature if you are interested in making excess of 3,000,000 profit per plot by simply investing in the Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:
Cake, just order a cake for her grin
u mind repeating that statement again; would want to see the shape of your mouth which u used to make mention of cake...

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by justlaw(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
How much for the female set

ignitewatch:
Capture his/her heart this Valentine.

Oya check my
������ legit
#ignitewatch
#rumibeautyempire
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
folylinklaptop:
I saw this in my library, I want to present it to my wife as val gift. Post your own gift let's compare.
This is nice
But younger girls of this generation won't spare a minute of the time they use in doing make up to read this grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by ozome15(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by UstazAhmed(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2020
A copy of the Holy Quran
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by ozome15(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Jh0wsef:
ok
How much for this

1 Like

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by simhosting: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2020
i see
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Slimdada(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Set a won single geng
Pls if you don't give a fvvvk about this val day and you aint spending a dime on any bitch because you're single pls hit the like Button

3 Likes

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Funkybabee(f): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2020
dynicks:
u mind repeating that statement again; would want to see the shape of your mouth which u used to make mention of cake...

�� angry

Check the pics attached to it, she will fall in love till eternity grin

With just 14k
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Angy55(f): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2020
I wonder why people over emphasize this Valentine's day.

So it's only on Valentine's days most people buy gifts for their lovers
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Louisboy22(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
I thought valentine was to show love to the less privileges or poor people around you not necessarily ur wife or girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by ndcide(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
ignitewatch:

Oya check my
������ legit
#ignitewatch
#rumibeautyempire

How much is it
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Olam09(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2020
I don know oo

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2020
I’m not surprised, both Nnamdi Kanu and his Dumb followers are people of very very low intelligent quotient.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Jgoldie: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Di.ldo
Thank me later cheesy
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Don’t Mind These Bunch of Riff-Raffs Led by a Dubious and Fraudulent Fugitive.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by paix(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2020
folylinklaptop:
I saw this in my library, I want to present it to my wife as val gift. Post your own gift let's compare.
That's a good idea though, would Nigerian women want to read the books? They seem to like flashy lifestyle, that's all that matters to them.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by uchelouis45(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2020
revived:

Won't These Make Her Purge embarassed embarassed
It hasn't so far.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Olotumum1: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
folylinklaptop:

I'd love those books as a gift from my husband. Though, here in Nigeria majority of us won't really appreciate it as a valentine gift. We prefer something we can eat, wear, or even phone, some single ladies would want engagement ring. In general, just take them out and spoil them wit lots of goodies.

For every one preparing for valentine, we gat ur footwears covered at low cost. We can make the same footwears for u and ur val. You can also gift your val with our beautiful and quality footies.
To place your order call/WhatsApp 08145774745

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by scokoro: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
Good morning oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come and work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��

How old are you? What educational qualification do you have? Where are you coming from? I could use your photos too.. Inbox me with these details.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by donMIG(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Even my babe that lives to read will b disappointed greatly

1 Like

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Donphilex(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2020
ignitewatch:

Oya check my
������ legit
#ignitewatch
#rumibeautyempire

Hello how much is the third and fourth pictures that’s the female watch and accessories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Mariangeles(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
folylinklaptop:
Books? Please!
What boring and cheap gifts! undecided
I love to read I swear, but I wouldn't want my so-called husband to gift me books on a special day.
The books are kinda of selfish too, it benefits you more.
Be more creative.
Treat her special.
Take her to a place she's never been before.

Nigerian men and their unromantic nature sef undecided
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Offpoint: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
Good morning oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come and work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��
Which area for Lagos you fit stay? I fit accommodate you, but I no fit feed you... mesef na hustler.
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Mariangeles(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
donMIG:
Even my babe that lives to read will b disappointed greatly
Thank you smiley
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by DownChelsea(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Triangles1:
You call yourself husband and pastor slept with your wife you keep quite now your daughter has been fk, you will be the next to be fk.

You should be the wife and quit being husband, ofrupe husband.
abeg which man wife pastor knack?
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Eezywayne: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR
MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR
SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR
STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!

https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by lifenajeje(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2020
WhatsApp 07030420150

Delivery : yes

Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:

Which area for Lagos you fit stay? I fit accommodate you, but I no fit feed you... mesef na hustler.
. Thanks and please forget about the area as long as is Lagos State na just for me to see where to hide my head at night then in the morning hustle continue
Re: Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2020
scokoro:

How old are you? What educational qualification do you have? Where are you coming from? I could use your photos too.. Inbox me with these details.
Okay sir you can say hi to me on WhatsApp +234 802 485 3998 thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.