Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81784 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Thegoodone13(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Where is the parent? She can't come there alone
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Just saying, probably she has been occupied during the day to hawk stuffs or even go to farms.

People are battling chronic poverty in the land.
You have a point. Mere looking at the girl, she looks poor. But some people would come here and be talking thrash, that the story was false....I remember the warri girl whose video went viral. The lady who recorded the video didn't even know it would attract so much crowd and support for the little success. When you read some posts online, you just get discouraged because of the way it would be twisted.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Hotworta1:
Another success story loading.

I have never seen a determined person loosing except a lazy and visionless person.

If she, who waits till night before doing her homework, is determined, then what would you say of kids that do their homework immediately they come back from school?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

There's nothing touching.. Nigerians get carried away and get too emotional. That girl must have been playing all day only to remember she has an assignment unattended to in her bag. She knows weytin she go face for her class teacher hand the next day so she had to look for a nearby source of light to finish up.
Are you not seeing her clothes. She was obviously occupied, maybe hawking and since there is no light at home she had no choice but to do her assignment there, why is she even out at that time of the night?

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by dederocs(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Let me look for my one small child to stage at firstbank ATM to do her assignment so I can be her manager cheesy
Stop showing your ugly state of mind and mentality online, what sort of jobless monkey are you?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by anonimi: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Treasure17:
Your assumption is faulty. How many of this scenario have you seen??

Is there not a first time in everything?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by trumpcoat(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
A star is born again
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Afodot0022(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
federal9:
This is exactly what is killing many Nigerians.

Someone on the first page commented with "touching"

I wonder why we all let emotions to control us first instead of asking questions or reasoning the cause of her being there at that time of the Night.

What was she doing during the day??

Isn't she supposed to be at home by that time probably taking her rest or gone to bed.

What type of parent would allow her child out by that time of the Night?

For her to do her assignment by that time it means she is playful, lazy, and un serious. A kid does his or her assignment first thing immediately he/she approaches home.

Let us not allow sentiments blind us, but see things in the right way.

Her parent should be questioned . Before nicompoos would quote me, make sure you have a good reason else, stay off.

Dont always be an enemy of progress. who beg you to be an investigator on this matter. The problem with people like you is that i too know will not kill you one day. In your mind, you too get sense abi.. mumu. What do you have to gain with all this your shabbily analysis. Please leave the girl alone . God can use any means and medium to achieve his aim in someone life. That is why he is God. Dont be surprise if That day might be the first time the child attempted such for any reasons. so pls dont always be too intelligent cos people like you really sucks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by naxclimpsey(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.

When will sense get in touch with you? I guess not this century. People like you are the more reason why some kindhearted being no longer help. Imaging the fuckery you spewed out. Since you can't help even your neighbour next door why won't you say nonsense. Helper don locate the little Dele either you like it or not.. continue living in penury and self denial.

Dele's story is touching and inspiring. May heaven perfect the work. May help locate us all. Good morning Africa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by AuroraB(f): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
But idiots claim constant light now lipsrsealed undecided
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
fairfora:
You have a point. Mere looking at the girl, she looks poor. But some people would come here and be talking thrash, that the story was false....I remember the warri girl whose video went viral. The lady who recorded the video didn't even know it would attract so much crowd and support for the little success. When you read some posts online, you just get discouraged because of the way it would be twisted.
Welcome to NL. Home of the senseless. Well, it's a Nigerian based social media so what do I expect.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by toplinetrtrend: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Yet, mentally dumb idiots like budaatum will see this girl and still say Nigerians are lazy. Even his God, Mr Sultan, agrees that budaatum has lost his senses
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Shezkid: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2020
She has been found!! Old gist
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by GMbuharii: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Thank God for her.

But lzaa immhotep,ain't it absurd that the kwantiri of coneheaded structures and Sophisticated coneheaded mowransss and mining industrialists and zombies is still grappling with darkness in this jet and technology age?!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Awoleesu:
Na dia u go fear Yoruba man!
Abeg see name combo - Bada Maruf Matthew

As in:

Bada - Traditional

Maruf - Islamic

Matthew - Christian.

Reminds me of that ADEOLA CJUKWUEMEKA CIROMA of WAEC in those days. If you know...
Bada is not a traditional name. We have lots of yorubas who are muslim converts but still keep their Christian names. Wjat would you say of abiola Sulaimon? He's a close friend who converted to christianity. His full name is Abiola Babasola Sulaimon...apologies to you bro, in case you spot your name as you're reading this piece. Stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Mateen1000: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
I swear down, U sabi as e dey go jare
I would av agreed that it was not scripted only if it was cctv that caught her
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Oriade33: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2020
punisha:
grin grin grin

For all of you planning on staging your own dele...may your cases end like that of the young man who staged trekking but Gov. zulum sent him back and asked him to go n pray instead....

Lol ���, why are you being such a discouragement for success naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by bullabong(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Dele's uncle..sense kee you there..nice initiative though
the girl seems oblivious to the camera man.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by olureignforever: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Wow!!!

Such a lucky little girl.

In a bid to help herself, she unknowingly ended up advertising the bank. As in 24 hrs supply at ATM points. And that is how Baba God finally picked the call of her parents.

Scholarships and/or ambassador thingy.

May God be with you little angel.

Fcmb has been in the business of awarding scholarships to deserving student.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

You are really evil with your comment!!! The guy must have done it not just because of the girl but indirectly the shame of a nation that could not give her people light.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LINTUNE(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Joystark:
Awww...
So touching.

Reminds me of those days we dey use street light dey read for Umudike unto night class. cry
grin..im in my 500l there, I can relate to this, so well..
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Awoleesu(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2020
fairfora:
Bada is not a traditional name. We have lots of yorubas who are muslim converts but still keep their Christian names. Wjat would you say of abiola Sulaimon? He's a close friend who converted to christianity. His full name is Abiola Babasola Sulaimon...apologies to you bro, in case you spot your name as you're reading this piece. Stop spreading lies.

You missed the joke, didn't you?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Ladycewhy(f): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2020
FrLukas:

You are comparing the life you live now with the life she lives with her parents.
no when I was younger ,we stayed in a face me I face you compound ,I used lantern to read in my compound not out on the streets,she is just a kid for crying out loud.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Ausrichie:

Welcome to NL. Home of the senseless. Well, it's a Nigerian based social media so what do I expect.
Maybe senseless people like you who think stories posted online are false. I've used Julius berger security light to do my assignment back in the days because there was no light on campus. We couldn't charge our lamps because there was power outage for over a week. I was occupied during the day so I had to resort to that...I never posted such in the past online and nobody would have heard about it, had this similar story never came into the fore.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by naxclimpsey(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2020
federal9:

I wonder why we all let emotions to control us first instead of asking questions or reasoning the cause of her being there at that time of the Night.

Isn't she supposed to be at home by that time probably taking her rest or gone to bed.

For her to do her assignment by that time it means she is playful, lazy, and un serious. A kid does his or her assignment first thing immediately he/she approaches home.

Her parent should be questioned . Before nicompoos would quote me, make sure you have a good reason else, stay off.

If people like you takes leadership role there will be problem In the system. It doesn't matter what he was doing in the day. Did you know this little kid might have used the whole day to hawk guguru or drinks? I am a serving Corp member and I can tell you a life story of a little kid we met at one of our sensitization. He was crying determined to go to school and make it in life. I know within me that this little boy is going places if urgent can locate him. But here I am earning what only sustain me per month. May helper locate us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by anonimi: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Ausrichie:
Are you not seeing her clothes. She was obviously occupied, maybe hawking and since there is no light at home she had no choice but to do her assignment there, why is she even out at that time of the night?

All this wahala would be unnecessary if the leaders looters who deposit stolen money in FCMB to be wired to Dubai etc thereby creating unemployment here and unpaid salaries, pensions etc.
FCMB and other banks should pack their shiit by themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Awoleesu:

You missed the joke, didn't you?
it had better be a joke
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Mateen1000: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
Its all scripted and Staged, Be wise
So where has she been doing her assignments b4
You mean her parents cant afford ordinary lantern
I would av believed if it was cctv that caught her

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Selem1: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2020
kerzhim:
May God lead us to where our destiny will be fulfilled.

Amen
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by dominique(f): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2020
federal9:

Couldn't have said it better. I can't wrap my head around what a little girl is doing outside at that time of the night with all sorts of predators crawling around. The only thing touching about the photo is that it's an evidence of irresponsible parenting. I hope whoever that snapped the photo won't come out wanting to be rewarded
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Pentasoft1978: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Nigerians have the determination to succeed, but the system is killing us. power problem would had messed up this girl destiny, but for the ATM light.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Tumbulum: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.