Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) (5815 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? / How Do Single Mothers Celebrate Fathers Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

so for ur own judgment, if I never fvck her, I mumu and she I right

if I don't fvck her, I no be mumu n she is wrong...

bros, common sense is ur sworn enemy

common sense is my enemy for having class but is not your enemy for running after used lady and she insulting you as if you just enter flirt class

kid in a grown up man body, make e no mess with me, I no be your mate

if you never smash that lady and she dey give you this local insult, mehn you need brand new mental faculty
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

common sense is my enemy for having class but is not your enemy for running after used lady and she insulting you as if you just enter flirt class

kid in a grown up man body, make e no mess with me, I no be your mate

if you never smash that lady and she dey give you this local insult, mehn you need brand new mental faculty

u r a he-goat and he-diot at d same time ... shey na ur father use an wey u dey call am used lady... u lack sense truly.. oponu.. I didn't bring the post here so DT u can insult anyone, mannerless dog boy.

oya I don mess with u na, show yasef

third class philosophy he-diot...

better read so dt u can do direct entry, dumbhead
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
DenreleDave:

u r a he-goat and he-diot at d same time ... shey na ur father use an wey u dey call am used lady... u lack sense truly.. oponu.. I didn't bring the post here so DT u can insult anyone, mannerless dog boy.

oya I don mess with u na, show yasef

third class philosophy he-diot...

better read so dt u can do direct entry, dumbhead
[/s]

really third class we get class, dig more of it. just accept the fact that you don't have sense as she predicted

imagine single ladies no fit dey insult me like this, na used toy cum dey rubbish you, she dey tell you, you don't have sense and she's right by the way

your common sense is lost gone for bringing yourself to the state of ridicule. this dunce needs help

lol
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
[s][/s]

really third class we get class, dig more of it. just accept the fact that you don't have sense as she predicted

imagine single ladies no fit dey insult me like this, na used toy cum dey rubbish you, she dey tell you, you don't have sense and she's right by the way

your common sense is lost gone for bringing yourself to the state of ridicule. this dunce needs help

lol

I dey ask u, shey na ur father turn am to used product, 3rd class he-diot
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

I dey ask u, shey na ur father turn am to used product, 3rd class he-diot

after one dey make you shine and you are still shameless to publicize it here. your dumb animal sense should tell you how slow you're in reasoning
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s/]
Funkeshuga:

lol
[/s]

egun
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

after one dey make you shine and you are still shameless to publicize it here. your dumb animal sense should tell you how slow you're in reasoning

Mr fast in reasoning, how did u end up with a third class? grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
[s/] [/s]

egun

dumb kid. single mother wey dey worship single guys dey use you wash but you're rejoicing about it

you need sound slap for you to reason like a sane guy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

dumb kid. single mother wey dey worship single guys dey use you wash but you're rejoicing about it

you need sound slap for you to reason like a sane guy

Pele worshipper.. ote oshi
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pele worshipper.. ote oshi

lolz! obirinbirin. you better clear that screen sort away. it's a big mock on your part

person dey correct u, u dey do like otuoke

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

lolz! obirinbirin. you better clear that screen sort away. it's a big mock on your part

person dey correct u, u dey do like otuoke

3rd class truly. correct ur father first.
we can talk when dey give u admsn for DE...

then I will reply u again
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

3rd class truly. correct ur father first.
we can talk when dey give u admsn for DE...

then I will reply u again

but your father didn't have certificate, did he die

what did u came out with that's if you go to school at all with your poor construction of sentences

dummy everywhere
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Okay... I'll adjust the list to fit single mothers that were raped and by matter of principal do not support abortion.
no one cares about your list.
No one cares about your criteria or my criteria,sadly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Tura Soap Bleach Skin Or Tone Skin ? / Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.