Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) (100625 Views)

Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Novaccines: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
FrLukas:

I know. But I didn't think the Gambia would look on while white men defiled their children, their future.

There are alot of Black pedophiles too. Don't you know that raping and killing children is money ritual?

By defiling the child the child is screaming in pain and fear that causes adrenaline to go into the blood stream. They are mining the chemical for igniting the spell.

Sometimes they kill the children and sometimes they rape them repeatedly until the child is too weak to live.

LGBT is wicked and gays know its wicked yet don't care.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by autonomous22: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
But dis animal ugly o
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
sicily4u:
I have the video
How sure are u that it's the authentic one coz I have the real video

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Novaccines:

There are alot of Black pedophiles too. Don't you know that raping and killing children is money ritual?

By defiling the child the child is screaming in pain and fear that causes adrenaline to go into the blood stream. They are mining the chemical for igniting the spell.

Sometimes they kill the children and sometimes they rape them repeatedly until the child is too weak to live.

LGBT is wicked and gays know its wicked yet don't care.

Wake up out your slumber

I wasn't speaking generally.

I was referring to the picture and the news of what is happening in the Gambia.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by mistijude: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
I believe if this wildlife is in Nigeria, some element would have killed it and use it for pepper soup since.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by 41lady(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:
In reply Jesus said: “A man was stuck in a river".

"A photographer stood there taking photos while an orangutan saved the man".

“Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man stuck in a river?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”

I love this,it shows that there is none to be or should be worshipped except Jesus, the master of all masters and the lover of all souls.

For those who believe that kissing Blackstone in Arab land will save you, better think about that and change.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Novaccines: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
FrLukas:

I wasn't speaking generally.

I was referring to the picture and the news of what is happening in the Gambia.

That's why it's happening Black magick sex voodoo.

It's not just a crime against children it's rebellion against Allah.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
I was in Abuja today and saw something animalistic orchestrated by human. As I was rushing to the airport to catch my return flight home. Suddenly the driver and I saw a vehicle which turned upside down in a drainage in-between the highway and the demarcation as a result of overspending. Instead of the road safety personnel sighted to quickly open the door to see if he could still rescue the trapped passengers and the driver, he was seen taking pictures. We're mean in this country. No wonder life means nothing to us. I pray those who were trapped survive it. I think we're turning animals just like one moniker has said
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ijaya123:

From where to where?
Lolz wat a question
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
RPirez:

From where to where? angry
Lolz , wat a question
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by backbone503(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Animals are Souls too.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
That's nice of him
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Dathommie(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Na wa

Jas:
Surprising really. smiley

I tell you
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by urchcoded(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
I hope u guys realize dat if no one took dat photo u people will have nothing to talk about this nyt[img][/img]
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by liverpool72(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
If the orangutan was in the river and the man on the land then it happen to be in Bayelsa, by now the orangutan would have remain pieces inside pot and plates with palm win to chill down with
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by xpmode(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Before the animal can do this, s/he must have done it several times to its fellow animal.
Character-wise orangutans are more inclined to others in stress or distress. Since animals cannot talk, their instinct is more sharp.

This experience is not that special
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by shugabasbn: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Man is the wickest among the species created by God.

If u like quote me
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by xpmode(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542384:
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

Mr Orangutan, we Looovve you!!! kiss kiss kiss

I hope not inside the belly? Your name na BBQ fa
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by delishpot: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
They better not reach out to help Nigerians. It would most likely be a trap to kill the animal in its most vulnerable moment of showing love. Nigerian will pretend to be stuck so that orangutan will show up and show mercy. Then..... Bam!! It's dead and butchered for meat.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
This urangutan has spoiled there fun....they would have love to video him till d last finger disappear cry
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
This kind ape would have been eaten had this been in a country called Nigeria..smh
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
btrocky09:
Wow, that's amazing
Amazing u said??
Abi ofe paje??
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Btruth: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Whao! ...very interesting.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Antara0503(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:
In reply Jesus said: “A man was stuck in a river".

"A photographer stood there taking photos while an orangutan saved the man".

“Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man stuck in a river?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”
hmmm!dis ur comment deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by WittyLad(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
that man wasn't stucked oh! Naija pipo *
* everybody kon dey jump into conclusion
To those condemning their fellow human
even if ur fellow human help u, many of u wud payback with the otherwise...
pipo teach pipo to be watever they are..

period!
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwwwmmmmm Animals are also this kind and emotional smiley
The tin wan kill am chop... animal no dey do romeo and juliet
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
this is the best thing I have seen today...for an animal to recognize that another animal is in danger...and willing stretching his hand to help speaks louder of how God has ingrained in our DNA with sympathy
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Where ar these Nigeria destiny helpers trooping social media looking for viral image to help.this orangutan deserve help.sponsor him to university and make him celebrity
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
The photographer is a vulture�
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow, nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.