Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) (100619 Views)

Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by BlackfireX: 1:45am On Feb 11, 2020
post=86542384:
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

This is so touching and heartwarming at the same time.

This Orangutan deserves more care and happiness in life than some idiots that hatred and evil towards their fellow humans reign in their hearts 24/7.

They will rather watch the gentleman sink and die!

Some animals are 100% better than some foolish, evil humans that hate and maim for fun and rather drag other people into mud!

Mr Orangutan, we Looovve you!!! kiss kiss kiss

love kwa??
You want to barbeque the animal ??
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 1:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

So you also use biblegateway? It is permanently on my browser tab
It's only my most used site (perhaps after NL) on the whole world wide web, lol.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:47am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Sure is a record for me.
So humbling, and almost fearful!
Wouldn't it be great to convert the likes to British pounds? cheesy

Seriously though, it's a record because I have never seen any single post with so many likes in all my years on Nairaland. The ones that do garner it over a number of days. Yours is less than 24 hours. It shows it resonated with so many of us here.

Keep making sense, buda. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:49am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

It's only my most used site (perhaps after NL) on the whole world wide web, lol.
You should also listen to the audio Bible by Max McLean. It's also permanently in my browser tabs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Wouldn't it be great to convert the likes to British pounds? cheesy

Seriously though, it's a record because I have never seen any single post with so many likes in all my years on Nairaland. The ones that do garner it over a number of days. Yours is less than 24 hours. It shows it resonated with so many of us here.

Keep making sense, buda. kiss
It's rather humbling, I tell you. And that it resonates with so many is greater than a £1000.

May God put sense in buda.

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 1:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

You should also listen to the audio Bible by Max McLean. It's also permanently in my browser tabs.
I got NIV on my phone already. My listen to when I go walking.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:53am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

It's rather humbling, I tell you. And that it resonates with so many is greater than a £1000.

May God put sense in buda.
Once upon a time on NL you were a Skeptic, or Agnostic as they like to deceive themselves.

What happened?
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

I got NIV on my phone already. My listen to when I go walking.
Please where did you download from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 1:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Please where did you download from?
Oh, I've had it years. Ripped off cds and gave them away, as I do. Would upload it for download but all my spaces are jam packed. But now you ask, I will delete for space, upload and let you know. Its a very good recording too.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:01am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Oh, I've had it years. Ripped off cds and gave them away, as I do. Would upload it for download but all my spaces are jam packed. But now you ask, I will delete for space, upload and let you know. Its a very good recording too.
Oh I would really appreciate it. I tried to buy from biblegateway but their ceremony and protocol is too much, plus the download needs fast data connection which is a mirage in Naija.

I will keep reminding you daily o. Tengz buda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 2:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Once upon a time on NL you were a Skeptic, or Agnostic as they like to deceive themselves.

What happened?
Atheist! As in the only true atheist on NL according to some. Then God got buda and I'm more like a theist atheist. As in one who can't be bothered to believe and tremble like satan but would rather try to receive understanding.

Thankfully, the Lord has mercy on poor me for I sin and blaspheme plenty!
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 2:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh I would really appreciate it. I tried to buy from biblegateway but their ceremony and protocol is too much, plus the download needs fast data connection which is a mirage in Naija.

I will keep reminding you daily o. Tengz buda
Please do or I will be lazy!
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Who's the narrator(s)?
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Who's the narrator(s)?
Can't remember. He reads well though.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Atheist! As in the only true atheist on NL according to some. Then God got buda and I'm more like a theist atheist. As in one who can't be bothered to believe and tremble like satan but would rather try to receive understanding.

Thankfully, the Lord has mercy on poor me for I sin and blaspheme plenty!
That means there's still hope for that retarded Logicboy. It is well o

Thank God for you, Buda. God said He will have mercy unto who He will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 2:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Meanwhile, see my Naijapeople!

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Amujale(m): 2:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Charles Darwin peddled a Eurocentric ideology by ways of a combination of pseudo-science.

Evolution theories are great and informative, however Eurocentric scholars and writers take advantage of the obscurities within these theories to peddle malicious pseudo-science. i.e humans evolved from fish!? humans evolved from apes !?.

Ridiculous notions that the Eurocentric historians will go out of their way to concoct in an attempt to circumnavigate reality, real history.

Amujale:
Out of these influential characters, who means more to you in the world of today, and why?

https://www.nairaland.com/5674944/marcus-garvey-malcom-x-jesus#86465549
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:18am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:
In reply Jesus said: “A man was stuck in a river".

"A photographer stood there taking photos while an orangutan saved the man".

“Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man stuck in a river?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”

This made my day.

Hahahaha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Broda don't stretch ur hand he want to eat you
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Bigblessed: 3:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Oh lord, let thy kingdom come.

People dwelling together in love.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by shineeye1: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Explorers:
This is the heartwarming moment an orangutan tries to assist a man stuck in a river by offering its outstretched arm.

The great ape, who lives in a protected conservation forest area in Borneo, was seen leaning forward and lending a helping hand to the man who had been in the muddy river.

The striking images were taken by amateur photographer Anil Prabhakar, from Indonesia, who had been on a safari with his friends when he spotted the touching scene.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7975207/Orangutan-reaches-help-man-protects-ape-snakes-Borneo.html

The man is hesitating to accept the helping arm. That could earn him a devastating slap from the big ape..

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by APCNig: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:
So who is the animal and who is the man?

The animal is the one that took the picture of his drowning neighbor while the man is the one that reaches out to help his drowning neighbor.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Viktorino: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Wrong news
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”
deep, hilarious and sarcastic... hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:
Next time you hear someone claim humans share ancestry with orangutans you can now tell them not to insult the orangutans.

Orangutan clearly has more sense than you. Orangutan will never vote buhari, not because of reliability but because he wants to spite atiku. You are naturally Born to be dumb.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by seunfape(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
taiocol:
The people taking the picture can't help?
I wonder oo,they leave animal to do so .....this forum and lie eeee
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Godsent79873: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Npower: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Staged,
Anyway, the poor and struggling can believe this, but for me, even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by biggy26: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2020
btrocky09:
Wow, that's amazing
What's amazing there? Lool! How did they know what the orangutan was thinking? Do you know if it's planning to squeeze the man.grin
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Native101: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

This is hands down the best comment I ever saw on NL!

Witty, relevant, hilarious, teaches a lesson, insightful and much more.

You sir, have won NL for the month!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by TinyHacker: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
seems like being stuck means something else now, that shallow water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.