Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) (100601 Views)

Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by shegston(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nmezor:
I really moved smiley
To where, exactly?
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
great.

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by AntiChristian: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

I think you lack understanding, anti.

The parable itself says if buda does what you suggest buda has done, then buda shall burn in the hottest part of hell. Amen!

How is this related to what happened in the post and what you wrote up there?

Chai! Make I go sleep cos it is finished!
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nothing new it's one primate giving a helping hand to its long lost cousin
primate George
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Nice If it was a Nigerian The idiot will still be laughing grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sometimes when you see stuff like this you actually begin to think of Darwinian theory of evolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Amsickindahead: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is my message to y'all,go ye and do like and orangutan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
It's better an Orangutan was ruling Nigeria better than the Buhari we have now
. Abegi park well joor, na wetin? . Wait o... All these one na simply because of this trash?
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
this is the type of sentient animal that Peter Singer is talking about in his book "Animal Liberation" (1975), that they have right to live.

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
And people will bring out phones to snap or even kill the man may be they will see something to steal from him
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by k2money(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
41lady:

I love this,it shows that there is none to be or should be worshipped except Jesus, the master of all masters and the lover of all souls.

For those who believe that kissing Blackstone in Arab land will save you, better think about that and change.
Live and let live stop causing confusion.
Mind you before you quote back I'm a believer of Christ but all this trying to condemn people faith is what I can't take.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Drakkernoir: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cantonese:
Some would hold the hand of the Orangutan, get out that water/danger then turn around, kill the animal and eat it.

There are millions of humans on earth today who receive help, turn around to steal, kill or destroy their helpers.

Too true
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
But we, humans, are killing ourselves in Nigeria over tribes and foreign religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Destom: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
post=86542384:
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

This is so touching and heartwarming at the same time.

This Orangutan deserves more care and happiness in life than some idiots that hatred and evil towards their fellow humans reign in their hearts 24/7.

They will rather watch the gentleman sink and die!

Some animals are 100% better than some foolish, evil humans that hate and maim for fun and rather drag other people into mud!

Mr Orangutan, we Looovve you!!! kiss kiss kiss

[/s]
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Destom: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Was it another Orangutan taking those pictures?
[/s]
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Destom: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Isn't the Gambia in West Africa?

This is unbelievable!
[/s]
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nedu619: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
xpmode:
Before the animal can do this, s/he must have done it several times to its fellow animal.
Character-wise orangutans are more inclined to others in stress or distress. Since animals cannot, their instinct is more sharp.

This experience is not that special
Explain please lemme understand your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
These primates can be funny at times. I remember when we went on excursion to ogba zoo. On siting us, a chimpanzee started showing us it's red and swollen buttocks. The zoo manager said she's on heat cheesy cheesy
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ddy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
scam upon scam.
we are wiser now
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
RPirez:
But why the man no come accept him help na? angry Foolish man!

Because he was holding/hiding the bait.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ddy:
scam upon scam.

we are wiser now

So many people still fall for crap like this.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2020
What really happened after the rescuing by the orangutan?

Hope the beast did not use the man for his lunch afterwards?
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:
In reply Jesus said: “A man was stuck in a river".

"A photographer stood there taking photos while an orangutan saved the man".

“Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man stuck in a river?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”
Brother Buda, almost 1000 likes. That's a record wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Fixedmatch7134:
See blew
Oponu oshi. See blew ko, see blowed ni. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Brother Buda, almost 1000 likes. That's a record wink
Sure is a record for me.
So humbling, and almost fearful!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

“[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A9-14&version=NIV]Two men went up to temples to pray[/url], one a kissing Blackstone in Arab land will save you, and the other a, none to be or should be worshipped except Jesus, the master of all masters and the lover of all souls.

The none to be or should be worshipped except Jesus, the master of all masters and the lover of all souls stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this kissing Blackstone in Arab land will save you. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

“But the kissing Blackstone in Arab land will save you stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a kissing Blackstone in Arab land will save you.’"

Which man do you think humbled himself, will be exalted, is the "lover of all souls", and went home justified before God?
So you also use biblegateway? It is permanently on my browser tab

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.