Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (78815 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ogene144(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
She gave birth to a baby girl for me but she later Bleep me up she has started fucking around...
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by abidem4real: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tochi2020:
This is so sad. She drank sniper because she was dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years she dated...Valentine is fast approaching, Girls be wise!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWcFF7MN4k
Madness everywhere! We are indeed living in a psychiatric country
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Olumighty123(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
7pages:

I appreciate this your awareness. I have gone through a lot but suicide is the last thing I will ever think of

Please let it the last thing you could ever think of, talk to people around, share your thought with loved ones, it is well with us.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Westernlove:

True though but I've always known you will never get married Jewess...

I wonder why you're this bitter towards me.
I now remember i got a PM from you on my other moniker that I ignored. Could that be the cause of all these hateful speech? Hmm...very babaric of you.

Let me disappoint you, the bible says, I believe therefore I speak that there shall be no divination or enchantment against me. And also says that, who is it that speaketh when God has not spoken? So I want you to know that, you have been defeated and your words has no effect in my life.

Continue to wallow in self pity, feeding yourself with your bitter words. I'm not the cause of your problems.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Westernlove: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I wonder why you're this bitter towards me.
I now remember i got a PM from you on my other moniker that I ignored. Could that be the cause of all these hateful speech?
Hmm...very babaric of you.

Let me disappoint you, the bible says, I believe therefore I speak that there shall be no divination or enchantment against me. And also says that, who is it that speaketh when God has not spoken? So I want you to know that, you have been defeated and your words has no effect in my life.

Continue to wallow in self pity, feeding yourself with your bitter words. I'm not the cause of your problems.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Lol you are mistaken me for someone else, I've got no hard feelings towards you. I just like to see you, poco, ishi and your likes gets worked up lol.....You guys are very Intelligent and I always enjoy your Whining &Wailings lol grin grin grin

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by jclassiq(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Assurance001:
Chaii this life wey sweet pass honey. Everyone suffers from one problem or another at least once in a lifetime but it's not worth ending your own life. Wetin you go tell baba God? A man once took a rope to hang himself and in the process, his eyes met a big mamba, he took to his heels forgetting both the rope and his intention.

How is this life sweet abeg, tell me
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by harrison1427(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
My girlfriend of 3years plus is doing her introduction with another guy this weekend....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by stieyven(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
She shouldn't have nah
Jesus weptsad
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ZeusP(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Inability 2 knw de concise meanin of lv
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by zeezeegal(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
see this one ooo. my own na 10years I never kill myself. you just 4yrs u take ur life u no try ooo. I can't kill myself for anybody ooo shei If say i die na him and the girl he give belle go dy flex abi? life sweet oo
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olumighty123:
Sniper is not an easy killer, it’s an organ eating ,liquid monster.

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok…sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you….Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir
You will have serious discharges from your nose…oh, it’s late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah…sniper must finish it’s job.

The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself …sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney….cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

They will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper…cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that’s how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital…but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is “regrets”.

You can see, it’s not an easy death.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper…

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It’s only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

You don’t wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.

Mehn... Shit's scary... Damn! You can analyze lol..
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Sexycardib: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Before DATING ANY WOMAN WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LAP22vVVmU
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by deebrain(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Olumighty123:

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok…sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you….Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir
You will have serious discharges from your nose…oh, it’s late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah…sniper must finish it’s job.

The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself …sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney….cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

They will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper…cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that’s how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital…but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is “regrets”.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper…

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It’s only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

You don’t wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.

Best comment
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Tochi2020:
This is so sad. She drank sniper because she was dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years she dated...Valentine is fast approaching, Girls be wise!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWcFF7MN4k

So these guys can't take her to a hospital? They won't to watch her die? What is wrong with you guys. Someone is dying and you are busy recording with your phones.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2020
JMAN05:
So these guys can't take her to a hospital? They won't to watch her die? What is wrong with you guys. Someone is dying and you are busy recording with your phones.
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.
Nigerians really need to be questioned on their humanity and sense.

Video-taping such things is NOT unique to Nigeria...
For better and/or fir worse, that's a GLOBAL reality these days.

Btw, there's also something to be said for documenting these events...
In advanced nations, such recordings are of significant evidentiary value to investigators.

Anyway, in respect of the instant case...
While people around should have shown some urgency, she was pretty much a lost cause.

May her soul find eternal rest and peace!
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by 7pages(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Olumighty123:

Please let it the last thing you could ever think of, talk to people around, share your thought with loved ones, it is well with us.

Thanks bro
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by chachanga: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Olumighty123:

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Damn Nigga!

I'm sweated thru ur write-up.

Have you ever thought about a career in creative writing? Horror, sci-fi Genre?
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by iamboladee: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Rilwayne001:
The major ish with most guys and ladies of nowadays is that they don't have much fixation with their lives. When Buhari said most Nigerian youths are lazy, he was absolutely right. We are virtually lazy as mhfckers. We spend much of our time on the internet; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. No creativity or innovation, no thinking out of box whatsoever except to take pictures and upload on all these mediums. Go to school, they'll not go, they follow Yahoo boys around, and the guys too will engage in internet fraud just to satiate these oloshos. They spend much time in club than in class. And even when in class they prefer to check pictures on IG than to focus on the lecturer. At the end, they have nothing to show for their years in school. Pray tell, which organization would take half baked graduate in their manpower planning? Unless they want to wind up abruptly.

This particular one that took her life definitely have nothing to show for all her years on earth, for if she did, the need to take your life because of a particular person would not have sprung up. Career? No. Ambition? Clueless. What do you want to do in life? They will tell you "I just want to marry a rich dude and travel out of the country. Seriously? Is that how it works? Nah.. Of course not.

We all have to have a goal. Realistic goal that will serve as our prime mover in life. This one's goal is her boyfriend, and when the boyfriend is gone, she resulted to absurdism i.e the purposelessness and uselessness of existence. Oh yeah! Irrationals.

Brain is so scarce these days. Economists should come up on on theory to maximize the little we have. Amen. sad

You're absolutely right bruh undecided We really have alot fix
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by obasathinks: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Share what matters to you in this 3-minute fun and simple consumer experience survey here:

http:///2Sea76I.

Thank you.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ogene144(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=tayooluwole post=86565337]

Lol...bro that girl do you strong thing gan o... Well, I will advise you forget and accept the pain she caused u in good faith...u don't need to curse her... Heartbreak is painful anyway but its part of those things that defines this life a difficult adventure. I had two heartbreak already, the first one was painful and almost unbearable and the second one also painful a bit but not that serious due to my experience with d first one. Bro the earlier you realise that there is nothing like love the more you smile everyday... Treat ladies according to how they are naturally configured...they are not meant to be trusted except your mom... Their mood changes with conditions and any love from them is always conditional... Bro take note of all these and spare your self emotional pain... Bro make ah burst u, as he be ehn, these days, any words from ladies they always sound like lie in my hearing even though she is saying the truth...its not my fault, Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.