Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (78740 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
e no go pass igbo babes.

na dem dey die for love.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ogene144(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
tayooluwole:
And that innocent, upright and lovely guy that has been disturbing her for relationship but rejected be like...
I prayed the lady that broke my heart last year October died like this Auchi ladies Edo in particular are harlot
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
She has low Mentality!!!

The earlier people know that they are alone the better.. You kill yourself because of a stranger??

Yes, he is a stranger!!! He is not your brother, Sister, Father, Mother, Uncle .. Both of you are just experimenting love... you are not even married to him...

Why should anyone fail to understand that nobody deserved to be died for??

Why??

Only those that are consistent with you for many many years deserve your love not some fuckboy or hooker!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by tayooluwole: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
ogene144:

I prayed the lady that broke my heart last year October died like this Auchi ladies Edo in particular are harlot

Lol...bro ah no they feel pity for ladies anymore when it comes to d issue of heartbreak...she would have done d same if she had opportunity...

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
since she was stupid, make she go continue her stupidity in her space above earth.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
inferiority complex and poverty of mind.

girls shud wise uo, how can you submit yourself to bashing for 4 years to a loser.

see her bald head like vulture own, the guy was banging her too much.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tochi2020:
This is so sad. She drank sniper because she was dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years she dated...Valentine is fast approaching, Girls be wise!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWcFF7MN4k
am getting scared of dating self..abeg let me stay alone in peace
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Uwavee(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
This people are evil ooo. No one could carry her to the hospital. Every body there Including the person shooting the video are evil people from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na so love dey shack you grin grin
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Vikky014(f): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Foolish girl. were you told that every relationship must end up in marriage? so you drinking snipper will bring the guy back to you or what?
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by zudozz: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
stupid girl!
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by kokomilala(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
That's why I care less about these hoes.I seared my heart 16 yrs ago.Once a lady wants out,I don't try to convince them to stay, neither do I try to reignite the flame that was once burning. Rather, I help them open the door and slam it in their face.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Stupid girls everywhere why she won't drink sniper when all her hope is on the guy

Finiacially all these leeces
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by chaloskyx: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
i think its high time Nigeria passes a law that its legal to take your own life cause its actually her choice if shes tired of this world let her live i mean a lot of us are adults and by now should know what we want in life and how to make good or bad decisions and accept the consequences
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.
Nigerians really need to be questioned on their humanity and sense.
As in eeenn, very stupid approach... Why couldn't they have rushed her to the nearest hospital there, or browse about the fastest first aid they could give to her, instead of "videoing" her... It's quite unfortunate! See what the evolution of Smartphones and Internet have brought us to.

God, please help our World!

A girl that we all know she made a BIG ERROR by committing suicide because of a "boyfriend", but she could have been saved, and still get a second chance.

Every Human Being can still get a second chance.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by elsom: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
What happened to taking her to the hospital. Tufikwa!
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Scottnat(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.

sir/ma at that point with the structure in Nigeria everyone is afraid to offer help. imagine u offer her help to nearby Hospital, the case will be changed n tagged u as d suspect bfor u know anything Police don arrest you n torture u for what u don't do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Dollabiz: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ogene144(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
tayooluwole:

Lol...bro ah no they feel pity for ladies anymore when it comes to d issue of heartbreak...she would have done d same if she had opportunity...
I wil go naked by 3am for three days to lay curses on her.... she wil die untimely Stupid Kafayat Funmilayo Oloriburuku
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Raysleek: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Scottnat:

sir/ma at that point with the structure in Nigeria everyone is afraid to offer help. imagine u offer her help to nearby Hospital, the case will be changed n tagged u as d suspect bfor u know anything Police don arrest you n torture u for what u don't do
It's common with gunshot injuries not self harm. I know the govt needs to address that area but we have emergency numbers and all

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by tayooluwole: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
ogene144:

I wil go naked by 3am for three days to lay curses on her.... she wil die untimely Stupid Kafayat Funmilayo Oloriburuku

Lol...bro that girl do you strong thing gan o... Well, I will advise you forget and accept the pain she caused u in good faith...u don't need to curse her... Heartbreak is painful anyway but its part of those things that defines this life a difficult adventure. I had two heartbreak already, the first one was painful and almost unbearable and the second one also painful a bit but not that serious due to my experience with d first one. Bro the earlier you realise that there is nothing like love the more you smile everyday... Treat ladies according to how they are naturally configured...they are not meant to be trusted except your mom... Their mood changes with conditions and any love from them is always conditional... Bro take note of all these and spare your self emotional pain... Bro make ah burst u, as he be ehn, these days, any words from ladies they always sound like lie in my hearing even though she is saying the truth...its not my fault, I just found my self so b'cos of the lessons of experience

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Brightgem(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Babacele:
hmmm ....madam relationship advisor. Hope u are good? Just say hi to me as I can't find most of my contacts.
But I didn't give any relationship advice now, did I? I just dnt get what he's trying to say. I'll text you then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by tbaby1118(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
hmmmmmm...see wat dis stupid LOVE did! It took away a life that it cannot give...wat a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Babacele: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Brightgem:
But I didn't give any relationship advice now, did I? I just dnt get what he's trying to say. I'll text you then.
lols, OK. no mind me biko.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jeeezzz..why na..

She should have look for one or two things to distract herself.

God knows I stopped bothering about man issues a long time ago.
If one doesn't work out, love yourself and move on. Selflove is the best gift anyone can gift themselfs. Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by alezzy13: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olumighty123:
Sniper is not an easy killer, it’s an organ eating ,liquid monster.

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok…sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you….Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir
You will have serious discharges from your nose…oh, it’s late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah…sniper must finish it’s job.

The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself …sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney….cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

They will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper…cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that’s how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital…but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is “regrets”.

You can see, it’s not an easy death.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper…

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It’s only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

You don’t wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.

Always give credit to the owner when you copy someones work
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
4yrs course.....Nigerian ladies and fish brain
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:

welcome to the zoo called Nigeria
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Westernlove: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Jeeezzz..why na..

She should have look for one or two things to distract herself.

God knows I stopped bothering about man issues a long time ago.
If one doesn't work out, love yourself and move on. Selflove is the best gift anyone can gift themselfs. Hmmm

True though but I've always known you will never get married Jewess...
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by fizzy4luv(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeslty I went through a lot of comments up there and I felt sad.i am so sure one or two people castigating that lady will do same if found in similar situation. I used to mock my cousin for being too soft when his babe left him but when my fiancee dropped the bombshell I thought all was finished. Despite being a strong character person,I was badly affected that many bad thoughts flashed by me.

It takes a stronger will,people's support to be stable when things like this happen especially when u think u have it all planned out and it just drop lkke a bombshell.

Lesson is always have it at the back of your mind that your partner /wife is not family and can leave at anytime with/out notice self and your source of happiness should be you and urs truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Mart1994(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Some ladies have soft heart, just like guys. Again matters of heart.
Ladies don't have a heart at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.