Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (65050 Views)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by masterflowx(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Really? Y

because he's a sociopath.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by jclassiq(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
What on earth was Pmb and the people making this decision thinking of ?

Just like that ?

Then let armed robbers, ritual killers and other criminals go after rehabilitation

It’s insensitivity to the guys in the war front

You are a cow my friend. Are you done supporting him?
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Ecpet83(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
matex97:
It is madness to even rehabilitate terrorists not to talk of releasing them back into the society. Very pathetic situation that we have found ourselves in this nation.
I wanda. How can you release prisoners of war when the war is still going on very strongly. See as widows full our barracks and buhari dey release their husband killers. This thing hard me to understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Now, I expect the troops to drop weapons and go back home.

it is finished.

I swear, Buhari has a price to pay when his tenure ends.

future will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Naijazure: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jimi24:
THIS IS A LIE

There are two fake stories from the same source.
1. Boko Haram soldier who was deradicalised and commissioned into Nigerian Army sold off his colleagues and led them into Boko Haram attack.
2. Soldiers are protesting against release of deradicalized Boko Haram militants.

ALL LIES - soldiers dont carry placards.

The only way to finish Boko Haram is to provide an alternative to yue militants. Let those who are fighting see their colleagues rehabilitated and equipped with skills, employments and businesses.
It worked in the Niger Delta. It will work in the North East. I am not even sure it is Nigerias money we are spending to rehabilitate these guys.

The most successful deradicalization program was in Niger Delta. There is a bunch of billionaire ex militants, millionaire ex militants all over Portharcourt, Yenagoa and Asaba today.

They even went into the Nigerian Navy, NIMASA and lots of them were trained a the Maritime Academy.

Most Nigerians are not capable of critical thinking. What is good for the goose is good for the gander unless your IQ is too low that you dont understand how life works.

Come oh... Is it that you're a foreigner or is this an expression of utter sarcasm?

If you successfully answer these two questions then you can drop your opinion in the trash-can:

1. What was the major cause of the Nigerian Niger-Delta Struggle?
2. How many Nigerian (non-oil sector related) citizens were killed?

I just wish you'd witness this Boko-haram menace first-hand... This your goose ati gander slang will change.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Dpharisee: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bukky244:

I think the guy wants someone from the government to notice him. It is his own strategy to escape poverty.
Yes, the BBQ lamented here days ago about how he had to trek due to the ban on Okada, it shows his level cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by samaro9(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Bamibor: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jimi24:

Militants killed and wounded my colleagues. Live. I saw it. Their blood was pouring on me.
I witnessed many kidnappings - as in shoot police personnel dead to kidnap oyinbo people or rich business men.
I have personally seen or heard first hand many killings, kidnappings and rapes.
However all does not bother me as much as much as the way Niger Delta people tell lies or go into denial about the crimes they committed against each other during that period.
It means you guys are cowards and again..many of them are my friends.
Please STOP doing this because God hates it. Blood was shed violently and ironically almost no northerner died in it.
So it was fracticide because of oil money.
Confess your sibs and ask.for Gods mercy.

Anyway, the same way Nigeria rehabilitated Niger Delta militants is the same way we will rehabilitate Boko Haram. They are Nigerians too. Misguided terrorists yes but still Nigerians.
They want to break up and form their own caliphate. We wont allow that. We would rather kill all of them first before we allow any theocratic self governing entity in the North East of Nigeria.

They have been killing their own people just like Niger Delta militants were doing. No difference.

I wont dignify you with a response, more than one sentence long: just witless.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by LuckyM: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anybody who thinks that he/she is fighting Boko Haram is a fool who has donated him/herself for the governmental cabal's money ritual. A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the government itself. No sane person can stop his/her source of livelihood

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by sammhi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jimi24:

Militants killed and wounded my colleagues. Live. I saw it. Their blood was pouring on me.
I witnessed many kidnappings - as in shoot police personnel dead to kidnap oyinbo people or rich business men.
I have personally seen or heard first hand many killings, kidnappings and rapes.
However all does not bother me as much as much as the way Niger Delta people tell lies or go into denial about the crimes they committed against each other during that period.
It means you guys are cowards and again..many of them are my friends.
Please STOP doing this because God hates it. Blood was shed violently and ironically almost no northerner died in it.
So it was fracticide because of oil money.
Confess your sibs and ask.for Gods mercy.

Anyway, the same way Nigeria rehabilitated Niger Delta militants is the same way we will rehabilitate Boko Haram. They are Nigerians too. Misguided terrorists yes but still Nigerians.
They want to break up and form their own caliphate. We wont allow that. We would rather kill all of them first before we allow any theocratic self governing entity in the North East of Nigeria.

They have been killing their own people just like Niger Delta militants were doing. No difference.
Stop backing evil BH . So no need to send soldiers to fight them then .
Militants were bred by soldiers . These soldiers used these guys to steal crude ...Later the boys too started to steal crude and made money . Soldiers turn against them ..They don't want those boys to do what they were doing .... But it was too late as the boys now have weapons and money . They fought the army back . So the militants in turn vandalize pipelines etc . They kidnapped to fund their weapons in order to fight back at the Nigerian soldiers .....
So essentially , militants war was more of two thieves fighting ...The militants and the Nigerian army fighting over stolen crude . That's the truth.
BH war is more of terrorism for religious domination . Don't worry be supporting them...They will take your land before they reach south . You guys are breeding lions cubs and when they mature they will eat you for supper.
If you guys think you can overun the south , don't worry ..Try it then you will realise that this is modern war not of bow and arrow ...
Peace is better than war but if you bring it on ...We would be ready. ...You guys Just want to eliminate yourselves from the fake country called Nigeria ....At the end the North would be worse off .....If you trigger the war ....
Go on and be breeding lions and snakes and other dangerous animals in human skin ....
So you are planing to fight south and take their land that's why you have all service chiefs from North and every revenue source from North ...Go on we de watch you ...Let's see who will loose most when the war starts ..Evil people led by the evil man called Buhari . He thinks he is still in 1804...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Seunpaul01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Obviously, the power, the people behind Boko Haram just want to kill the morale of these soldiers. Who will safe and fight for the innocent lives again, then power will return to Boko Haram.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Soulsymbol99: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
And someone will still ask why US put naija on the banned list.Na God face we dey look nw.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Flotee: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If this release is paining any wailer(old or new) then hug transformer.
You're a fool sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by powerkey: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians are beginning to see who their real enemies are...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by idrisaleo1: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Not one single Boko Haram soul deserves a day on earth. This is counter productive. Kill the rebellions merciless, please.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by nairalandankrah: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=Slmfit post=86565073][/quote]
Lolss..am I the only one that voted buhari into power? Pls look around you & find someone else to vent your anger
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Basher8583: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Basher you are a Boko Haram sympathizr so keep quiet before I expose you here

Trust me I am not. I detest terrorism as its an act of cowardice. I however keep an open mind. Go and find out the real reason why they were released. I was informed that when they invade a village they take the able bodies men amongst them to join thier rag tag army against thier will after they have been brutalised. Those that refuse are killed. So to stay alive you have to pretend to be part of them and wait for your glorious escape.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Yoighaman:

You just hit the nail on the head. In saner climes, he would have been forced to resign.
Even there he can be forced to resign bit nobody wants to do anything nau. Una dey wait for divine favour. The zombie "soldiers' woild rather die protecting their masters over 40k
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by knightsTempler: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Its time Nigerians raise up to ask the right questions.

Who gave Buhari the authority to release terrorists back into the general population?
So if Rehabilitation is that easy why are our prisons full of petty criminals?

Buhari is destroying our existence and must be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Jaqenhghar: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Trust me I am not. I detest terrorism as its an act of cowardice. I however keep an open mind. Go and find out the real reason why they were released. I was informed that when they invade a village they take the able bodies men amongst them to join thier rag tag army against thier will after they have been brutalised. Those that refuse are killed. So to stay alive you have to pretend to be part of them and wait for your glorious escape.
Thats what happened in that case of the BH memebr that shortly after his release, made a video of himself in Sambisa with his crew making threats and taunting the government. Will you say he was recaptured and forced to make that video

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ThugBoy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Another reinforcement
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ThugBoy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Just kill them no need to capture, those bastard Boko Haram no get mercy for war front.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Maranzano(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
It is not very easy to convert a terrorist to repentance. These 1400 fanatics who the government just released will still end up in Sambisa with more intelligence gathered against the military. This is not the best of times to fight especially a war that has no defined battle line or enemy description.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ello29(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
All fingers pointing to Nigeria...US is coming for Nigeria leaders very soon. Expect more sanctions and ban.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Alfredah01: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
After killing innocent souls, if u most release them is it not after conquering the insurgent completely break their string wings? They’re getting stronger everyday and Nigerian government is releasing the captured once saying they have repented who’s fooling who, how can you trace them if they went missing knowing their gang is getting stronger and 10 virgins awaits them in heaven, nonsense government

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by shineeye1: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

When you hear bubu saying after every strike of boko haram that the terrorists would pay a high price for their atrocities, this is what he was referring to: It is actually Nigerians that will pay a high price for operation safe corridor. Mad people in government!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by omniplus: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released
In deed, this is a conformation thatt some people are feasting through this deadly Boko Haram rampage. May God deliver Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ikeyman00(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2020
y sarrki(m): 12:45pm
This alone can demoralized the troops at war front

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

He’s the only one not to be blame if anything bass happened

Only the one to be praised if good things happen

Mr President your performance is total abysmal

Which commander will remain in Ethiopia after the Maiduguri carnage yesterday

Buhari failed God and Humanity

The fact the whole world, afonja and their associates called us a sort of name for complete abrogating of election of this monster called Buhari nobody from the EAST should take the poster serious

By the way WE are onto the next one

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Hangulsaram: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

Are you just waking up or what?
You use to champion Buhari media campaign because you could nt see beyond your nose then or what?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by degamemaster(m): 1:03am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:

Are you beginning to have sense or someone hacked your account?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Ripama: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Disheartening

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep / Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.