Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (65320 Views)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by TruthinAction: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pmb is not in charge because he is not there. They are being controlled from the Arab world. The Islamization agenda is real. So they need more people to join. Besides, the army are like sheep for slaughter before the Boko Haram. They don't care because they are from the south. All southern governors should pass law to enforce state security otherwise we will all be killed one day. Their agenda will not stand in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
It is a dilemma for the government. Nigeria prisons are already overcrowded. Government can't commit mass murder and can't keep all them forever due to their large number, practically impossible. So, the next option is to rehabilitate some of them that can be rehabilitated.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by bobbiiee: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

The moral lesson is that soldiers should crush terrorist completely so that they (soldiers) won't have any cause to kick tomorrow because crushed terrorist can't be released in the name of rehabilitation.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by airminem(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
sad this is total nonsense of a C in C
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have always said that this war on Terror is a big fake lie.
The released boko haram suspects are going to form new groups
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MiseryIndex(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Buhari Is their Main Backer.Playing Chess With Human Life.Continue
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by greencard: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jimi24:
THIS IS A LIE

There are two fake stories from the same source.
1. Boko Haram soldier who was deradicalised and commissioned into Nigerian Army sold off his colleagues and led them into Boko Haram attack.
2. Soldiers are protesting against release of deradicalized Boko Haram militants.

ALL LIES - soldiers dont carry placards.

The only way to finish Boko Haram is to provide an alternative to yue militants. Let those who are fighting see their colleagues rehabilitated and equipped with skills, employments and businesses.
It worked in the Niger Delta. It will work in the North East. I am not even sure it is Nigerias money we are spending to rehabilitate these guys.

The most successful deradicalization program was in Niger Delta. There is a bunch of billionaire ex militants, millionaire ex militants all over Portharcourt, Yenagoa and Asaba today.

They even went into the Nigerian Navy, NIMASA and lots of them were trained a the Maritime Academy.

Most Nigerians are not capable of critical thinking. What is good for the goose is good for the gander unless your IQ is too low that you dont understand how life works.
you are just saying BIG TRASH,

what do you know about military warfare??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Offpoint: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
THATS THE NEXT STEP ANY REASONABLE COLONEL, BRIGADIER GENERAL, MAJOR GENERAL AND LIEUTENANT GENERAL SHOULD TAKE IN ORDER TO SAVE THIS NATION FROM JIHADI BULLHARY angry
There will be no cope, all those high ranks you mentioned are all Northerners.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by sammhi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
FrLukas:
They should mutiny.

It is not easy seeing the people who killed your comrades at war being openly fed and then granted their freedom.

Buhari's fight against insurgency is as fake as his fight against corruption.

Unfortunately, it is the soldiers, the rank and file that are the sacrificial animals here for the games the North is playing.
So why are the soldiers fighting BH . No need to fight them . They are his boys ...
I pity southerners who join this Fulani army called Nigeria army . Best is for all southerners to pull out of this charade called army . But they won't do that so is your own call.. ..Why fight people who the government don't what you to fight.....?
Buhari is evil personified ....The man is only program for evil nothing more . Kindness and goodness are strange to him ... I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
'They capture our soldiers and execute them.... We capture their soldiers and later release them....', sticks to my mind like a leech....

This is beyond a dangerous situation for the military's relationship with the goverment.

This kind of thing should never be made public thoughtless of with much fanfare. It is just not wise.

This sort of thing nearly caused the former and late President DeGaulle of France his life in the hands of the OAS.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by chosengocap: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
This alone can demoralized the troops at war front

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

He’s the only one not to be blame if anything bass happened

Only the one to be praised if good things happen

Mr President your performance is total abysmal

Which commander will remain in Ethiopia after the Maiduguri carnage yesterday

Buhari failed God and Humanity

Did i read well? sarrki is now a wailer....
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by sammhi(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jimi24:
THIS IS A LIE

There are two fake stories from the same source.
1. Boko Haram soldier who was deradicalised and commissioned into Nigerian Army sold off his colleagues and led them into Boko Haram attack.
2. Soldiers are protesting against release of deradicalized Boko Haram militants.

ALL LIES - soldiers dont carry placards.

The only way to finish Boko Haram is to provide an alternative to yue militants. Let those who are fighting see their colleagues rehabilitated and equipped with skills, employments and businesses.
It worked in the Niger Delta. It will work in the North East. I am not even sure it is Nigerias money we are spending to rehabilitate these guys.

The most successful deradicalization program was in Niger Delta. There is a bunch of billionaire ex militants, millionaire ex militants all over Portharcourt, Yenagoa and Asaba today.

They even went into the Nigerian Navy, NIMASA and lots of them were trained a the Maritime Academy.

Most Nigerians are not capable of critical thinking. What is good for the goose is good for the gander unless your IQ is too low that you dont understand how life works.
Go and sit down . Militants are not comparable to BH. Militants where not killing innocent people . Militants were at best doing oil bunkering etc. These were more of economic crime not wasting human lives . Did you hear militants kidnapped school girls ? Burnt people houses . Militants fought government for their land exploitations not this indiscriminate killings by BH turning the region into war zone .

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Basher8583: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Many of them have found their way back to the battlefield. , One was even seen in a recent Boko Haram propaganda video..you think you are fooling us ko ? All of you are in full support of Boko Haram

Please which one of them do you know that has gone back other than the lies your are eagerly fed with on social media since your brain is not fully developed to perform independent assesment.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Jimi24: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
greencard:
you are just saying BIG TRASH,

what do you know about military warfare??

I have been studying warfare far before you were born. Pls tell me your birth year if you want to argue.

Nigeria reintegrated Biafrans successfully into Nigeria. 1969, our landlord in Lagos was am Ibo man.
There are many ex Niger Delta militants who are my friends. Many have properties in Abuja and Lagos.

If you were brought up on lies, hatred and fear of Northerners that is your own curse. Face it personally but dont tell me I dont know what I know.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by GamalNasser: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Please which one of them do you know that has gone back other than the lies your are eagerly fed with on social media since your brain is not fully developed to perform independent assesment.

Basher you are a Boko Haram sympathizr so keep quiet before I expose you here
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by mrkings84(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

Is like this guy's account has been hacked!

Cos the original sarrki I know will never make a statement that's not in support of buhari..... But if na sarrki, that means change is constant!!
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Jimi24: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
sammhi:

Go and sit down . Militants are not comparable to BH. Militants where not killing innocent people . Militants were at best doing oil bunkering etc. These were more of economic crime not wasting human lives . Did you hear militants kidnapped school girls ? Burnt people houses . Militants fought government for their land exploitations not this indiscriminate killings by BH turning the region into war zone .

Militants killed and wounded my colleagues. Live. I saw it. Their blood was pouring on me.
I witnessed many kidnappings - as in shoot police personnel dead to kidnap oyinbo people or rich business men.
I have personally seen or heard first hand many killings, kidnappings and rapes.
However all does not bother me as much as much as the way Niger Delta people tell lies or go into denial about the crimes they committed against each other during that period.
It means you guys are cowards and again..many of them are my friends.
Please STOP doing this because God hates it. Blood was shed violently and ironically almost no northerner died in it.
So it was fracticide because of oil money.
Confess your sibs and ask.for Gods mercy.

Anyway, the same way Nigeria rehabilitated Niger Delta militants is the same way we will rehabilitate Boko Haram. They are Nigerians too. Misguided terrorists yes but still Nigerians.
They want to break up and form their own caliphate. We wont allow that. We would rather kill all of them first before we allow any theocratic self governing entity in the North East of Nigeria.

They have been killing their own people just like Niger Delta militants were doing. No difference.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by nedekid: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Anyone that press like button under comment on this forum again is a fool. is without conscience.
Those his Likes he gets must be from his many alias/Monika on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Mrphylor09: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cant imagine this happening in a sane country , assuming na 9ja Osama dey terrorize FG go gv am amnesty and wear a decorated cloth and serve him champagne for a good job done ..

While , someone tormented with hunger that later stole yam at market sqr will be lynched . We need to swap this country for sth else
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Remember is still alive and you are talking like this...

I don't understand.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by CptCharlesVane: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na now you dey wake up? Too late! You joined in bringing this calamity of a man into Aso rock for a pot of beans. Flex o! 2nd tenure is just beginning. Like say you be small pikin when Boko Haram nominate Buhari as spokesperson.
sarrki:

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by masterflowx(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
nedekid:

Those his Likes he gets must be from his many alias/Monika on the forum.

Maybe
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by DexterousOne(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Osgilliat:
This should have been an opportunity for FG to infiltrate Boko Haram, but they won’t reason that way.

Buhari and his govt are dullards

They are not that smart
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by DexterousOne(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jimi24:

Militants killed and wounded my colleagues. Live. I saw it. Their blood was pouring on me.
I witnessed many kidnappings - as in shoot police personnel dead to kidnap oyinbo people or rich business men.
I have personally seen or heard first hand many killings, kidnappings and rapes.
However all does not bother me as much as much as the way Niger Delta people tell lies or go into denial about the crimes they committed against each other during that period.
It means you guys are cowards and again..many of them are my friends.
Please STOP doing this because God hates it. Blood was shed violently and ironically almost no northerner died in it.
So it was fracticide because of oil money.
Confess your sibs and ask.for Gods mercy.

Anyway, the same way Nigeria rehabilitated Niger Delta militants is the same way we will rehabilitate Boko Haram. They are Nigerians too. Misguided terrorists yes but still Nigerians.
They want to break up and form their own caliphate. We wont allow that. We would rather kill all of them first before we allow any theocratic self governing entity in the North East of Nigeria.

They have been killing their own people just like Niger Delta militants were doing. No difference.

Why didn't the govt do this
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Sirjamo: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
I maintain Mohammadu Buhari is the primary funder and recruiter for Boko Haram today , he has paid them tens of millions of Dollars in very generous suspicious ransoms and every year provides them with thousands of experienced fighters under the guise of repented Boko haram program .. Nigeria is going no where good with Buhari trust me !!!!
And what does he stand to gain by sponsoring boko haram? At least, if you know that he's the sponsor, you should also know the motive!!!
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ekevwe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
In as much I dislike Buhari and his method of ruling, he was tight to release those captured terrorist after rehabilitation. That's how its done everywhere in the world.

For the soldiers, they should not capture terrorist anymore but kill them. Simple
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Rawtruth1: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Anyone that press like button under comment on this forum again is a fool. is without conscience
Really? Y
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by CptCharlesVane: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Where you not aware when Boko Haram nominated him as spokesperson to negotiate with President Jonathan’s Federal Government? I would forgive those that voted in 2015 but 2019 WTH was the excuse or reason?
abah001:
during Jonathan era when buhari has not been President some persons was saying that he is the one sponsoring and behind the bokoharam terrorist i never believe, now i have starting thinking twice

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Smtn is seriously wrong with this government as regards bokoharam. U don’t just release terrorist fighters back into the public just like that.

This is what America was saying. Do they even have necessary data on these ex terrorists and how to monitor them?
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by LuckyM: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anybody who thinks he/she is fighting Boko Haram is a fool who has donated him/herself for the governmental cabal's money ritual. A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against Nigeria go erning council
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by GamalNasser: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
And what does he stand to gain by sponsoring boko haram? At least, if you know that he's the sponsor, you should also know the motive!!!

Did you read what I wrote well? I didn't say he sponsors them directly but his policies and wrong actions sponsors them ..When he gives them huge ransom they use it to buy more weapons and logistics , when he releases their captured fighters he is giving them experienced fighters for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.