Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys (4596 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Orikinla(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
It is quite natural for girls to prefer handsome guys as guys naturally prefer pretty girls.

Look at this good looking black guy on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-561909.0.html.
Many girls will love to date him ad even be is baby mama.
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by MissyB3(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
Orikinla:

It is quite natural for girls to prefer handsome guys as guys naturally prefer pretty girls.

Look at this good looking black guy on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-561909.0.html.

Joke of the day!  grin  grin grin
I wouldn't even look at him twice, if he walked past me. cool
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by MrCork23: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mr Cork <<<<<naturaly hand sum plus goood looking plus caring plus very sweeet, humble, shy & romantick wink
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by iice(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
I think handsome is not always objective. Granted there are standards of beauty, but sometimes, what some of us find handsome/beautiful/pretty, others don't and vice versa. Anyway i don't like pretty boys.
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by MrCork23: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
iice. howdy. madam, can I buy u a beer? Am very handsome. I swaaar! wink
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by HunkA(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
Wtf! That guy's less valuable than a chicken poo!!

Its true girls love fine boys naturally but wit d likes of me stil walkin d earth, that ur guy has a zero chance

Aint been cocky i'm just sayin,
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by livedit(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
I agree with iice. Beauty/handsome is not good enough. I'm not superficial and I do agree you do need to have some kind of physical attraction to your partner, but a super model or a "pretty boy" is not the only requirement destined in a relationship. I seek "substance" and chemistry in a partner. When I was younger and immature, I use to only like men built like the Incredible Hulk and looked like Christopher Williams until I grew and realized it's more to man than just his "looks". It is a good quality to have, but should not be the only quality every person should only seek in a person.

On a side note, I doubt the guy in that picture I would want to be a "baby's mama" with. He straight, but not what livedit consider a "pretty boy". wink Maybe for someone else.
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by HunkA(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Livedit ur right totally!

But u gota check me out on facebook, ;-)
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by MrsEve2(f): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
I don't know about that,

I dated a guy that wasn't so attractive to the public but he has a beautiful inside which made him handsome.  I do not discriminate men against how they look rather how they carry themselves, TO ME PERSONALITY IS MORE for me than looks,

My husband has both so I am blessed!  Not common though for others unfortunately,
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Basseti: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
livedit:

When I was younger and immature, I use to only like men built like the Incredible Hulk and looked like Christopher Williams until I grew and realized it's more to man than just his "looks".

That could be interpreted in various ways.

One of them ways is that when a girl gets older , her standards begin to fall. Not because she wants it that way, but because reality has begun to sink in.

Suddenly a man with Obj-ish looks will begin to look like a very attractive possibility.
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by livedit(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
Basseti:

That could be interpreted in various ways.

One of them ways is that when a girl gets older , her standards begin to fall. Not because she wants it that way, but because reality has begun to sink in.

Suddenly a man with Obj-ish looks will begin to look like a very attractive possibility.

I was a vain immature teenager when I had those superficial "standards". As I matured and realized that it's more to a man than what he "looks" like and "built" like I realized it was silly unimportant. I didn't even think about what "kind" of man he was. Just that he was very muscular and handsome (sexy). He could've been any and everything. But like you said, as I grew older, reality struck and I found those qualties not as important anymore. My fiancee I'm with now is not muscular, he is lean and dark skinned and I think he is the most sexiest, handsome all around good guy than I've ever known. It's more to men that meets the eye is what I'm saying. It's not about the 12 inch pythons, small waist and light-skin. It's the whole package and "overall" substance of the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by kaymoney2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Joke of the day! grin grin grin
I wouldn't even look at him twice, if he walked past me. cool

LMAO!! Your comment made me laugh and laugh again I nearly fell off my bed grin cheesy** You are damn too fuuny
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by MrCork23: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
some of us are lucky actualy. Never been rejected by a chick. Although I blame my good loook. true story!
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by kaymoney2(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
You got nothing to prove that your look to us here sir tongue
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by MrCork23: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

You got nothing  to prove that your look to us here  sir  tongue

bro, are u checkin me out? what the heck! Ladies only, gademmit! angry
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
Orikinla:

Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder grin

I would rather be a baby mama to this guy below. grin I'd do anything for a piece of Hrithik kiss

Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Omolola1(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
true
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by kaymoney2(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ RukkY do you really like half caste** I feel you wink wink
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
My likeness is not based on colour really. I can like anyone, as long as they have that special X factor.
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Orikinla:

have youe been hibernating all these time ?
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by kaymoney2(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hmm   x factor in areas of ? cheesy***

EGO ETC wink
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

EGO ETC wink
no I hate ego.

Xfactor as in personality, charisma, sex appeal etc
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by kaymoney2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
rokiatu:

no I hate ego.

Xfactor as in personality, charisma, sex appeal etc

I know what x factor is madam but Ego inclusive~~ that makes the factor extra ordinary wink wink
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
Not on my list wink
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by kaymoney2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hehehe halleluyah *** The man must be very lucky ~~ So how come you solve all your needs without ego  shocked shocked
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Carolece(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
Orikinla:

Why, because he's light skinned?
He's not my cup a tea, he looks like something from the flick Mars attack.
Re: Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Come on this is common sense. You've got to be attracted to the person and by "attracted" you think that person is good looking. not everybody would find this good looking person good looking if you get my drift.

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) / Ugandan Couple Gives Birth To A Chinese Baby Boy (photos) / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.