Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] (3276 Views)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Two Nairalander (picture attached) / I'm Officially The Laziest Person Of 2021. See Why [Picture] / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
2kaybiel:

All those that have commented thus far never knew you are a self-made millionaire and this thread is targeted at those that always beg you for money.

Pure sarcasm on the display.

Millionaire ke. I'm still under the bridge here in PH looking for who to help me with 50 Naira to use enter bus back to my house, where I'm squatting with 16 friends. Life is so unfair to me.
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
KulSeun:
Hey iLegendd I really feel this, it's touchy man... If your story is not about teasing , I think your not close to been lazy, your just another victim of messed up society, well you have data fam, let relate on how we can use google to start up blogging for free, get our own stories and articles publish there (I mean don't copy news or articles or post from others) , small time maybe we will get the Adsense approved small time will start enjoying it..... (I have a problem with this been lazy thing, I always feel same to, because when ever I try to go do something to get pay I begin to feel so bad and real down when I think of how bad people I've worked for and worked with used me, steal from me back, with no respect for the labour someone is humbly and honestly providing them to) ...let stay in touch on this idea about this blogging if you have interest, maybe we can help our situation

Kulseun can you help me to start blogging

1 Like

Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by KulSeun(f): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kwon why not, but the truth is your gonna DIY, what's your active email address?

Kwon1999:

Kulseun can you help me to start blogging

1 Like

Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2020
KulSeun:
Kwon why not, but the truth is your gonna DIY, what's your active email address?

rebelkwon1999@gmail.com

Give me your whatsapp number so that we can talk more
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by MightySirKay(m): 1:12am On Feb 13, 2020
illicit:

Sorry o. are u by any chance in Ondo state
I'm in Ondo State, Akure precisely. Please, if job dey, i'm interested.
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by blessedchild234(m): 1:39am On Feb 13, 2020
d guy dey use una catch trips
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by KulSeun(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kwon1999:

rebelkwon1999@gmail.com

Give me your whatsapp number so that we can talk more

I've replied your email it's there
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by Ewenla202: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Kulseun I am interested in blogging. This is my email address meneteabolo@gmail.com
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by Gobengroup(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
KulSeun:

pls can you help me on how to start blogging for profit.

Email me @adebenjamin2001@gmail.com
Re: Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] by KulSeun(f): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2020
What's your contact, its just consistency and creativity

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] / Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? / Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.