Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) (17877 Views)

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by Digmygold: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
fcdgrand:
i want what i want, you begin to attack and say shit about me, mother & sister, it is only evil that does that and now you have become a demon forever!

Same to you and your entire generation. When you end up with the hoe you deserve dont come here wailing. If you have fvcked other women before marriage you deserve a hoe aka alum virgin and thats what you'll get.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by fcdgrand(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Same to you and your entire generation. When you end up with the hoe you deserve dont come here wailing. If you have fvcked other women before marriage you deserve a hoe aka alum virgin and thats what you'll get.
you are forever under the control of satanic manipulation and you are doom forever
Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by Digmygold: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
fcdgrand:
you are forever under the control of satanic manipulation and you are doom forever

Not me but you and your next one millioth generation

1 Like

Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by fcdgrand(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Not me but you and your next one millioth generation
since you decide to attack innocent man, late mother, sister who does you no wrong, darkness shall be your dwelling place, you will dinning with satan, so shall it be Amen.
Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by Digmygold: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
fcdgrand:
since you decide to attack innocent man, late mother, sister who does you no wrong, darkness shall be your dwelling place, you will dinning with satan, so shall it be Amen.

Thats an affirmation for you and your generations past present and future. I send it back to you a million fold.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by fcdgrand(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Thats an affirmation for you and your generations paat present and future. I send it back to you a million fold.
back to sender don't work when justices is at work!, you are guilty!,
Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by Digmygold: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
fcdgrand:
back to sender don't work when justices is at work!, you are guilty!,

But you cant be a judge in your own case so dont pronounce me guilty. All your curses are not mine they are for you and your family and generations after you. Back to you a million fold.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

But you cant be a judge in your own case so dont pronounce me guilty. All your curses are not mine they are for you and your family and generstions after you. Back to you a million fold.

Had a good laugh, all your comments are so funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) by fcdgrand(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

But you cant be a judge in your own case so dont pronounce me guilty. All your curses are not mine they are for you and your family and generations after you. Back to you a million fold.
back to you a million fold don't work when you are guilty, it will only come back to you and multiply your sorrow, your already sorrowful life when you are guilty again, no 1 guilty; i am on my own you start to say shit and not a enough for you, no 2 guilty; you start to say shit of late mother, you cross the red line you are fry!, i stand on the law of justices and it must come to pass, the only way for you is to seek for forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.