Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

"Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples (57337 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by ndidibabe(f): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bigval5:
Lol..

What's bad in sleeping in a hotel at your first "M" night
Nigerians can be funny.

Nigerians? Is the poster Nigerians?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
If the guy is lucky enough not to be marrying one of the osholos (overt and coded ones) she's talking about that is.

In 9ja we leave cobra in the room and looking for butterfly to kill.

Is it the bed people spend their wedding night in that is doing the masses right now? shocked
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Okikaneseokwu: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Aguata oh nwanne grin
cheesy ya gaziere gi nwanne mmadu.Asusu ayi adighi ibuo.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
She has a point.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Dearlord(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just look at how everybody is attacking the OP, I just don't get what is wrong with our blocked head Nairalanders it is un-African for us to go to Hotel and consummate the union which will attract negative forces into the union.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
If I reach that bridge, I'd cross.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Papanwamaikpe: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

cheesy ya gaziere gi nwanne mmadu.Asusu ayi adighi ibuo.
Hahahaha ibu onye ebe?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by samwash(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Waytin dis one dey talk self?
Maybe inter-cutural marriage, were we go do the marriage ceremony find girl village,u expect me to sleep d grill house after the whole event ,nor be hotel we go lodge. So u expect me not to fire down that night . Abeg talk another thing joor!!!
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Okikaneseokwu: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Hahahaha ibu onye ebe?
Enugwu Umuonyia dina Orumba South
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by seunmsg(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
The usual rubbish from senseless and unmarried old hags.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Kingkezie: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:
Foundation indeed! 99.849% of those who got married as a non-virgin once slept and had sex in a hotel, so there's nothing new.

Sleep in the church if you want, Marriage wey go cast go cast.

WISDOM WILL NOT KILL YOU MY BROTHER.
IF YOU LIKE SPENT IT UNDER THE ST PETER ALTER AT ST PETERS BASILICA ROME, IT DOES NOT MEAN SHIT.
THE POSTER DOES NOT ALSO MENTION THAT SOME PASTORS LODGE THERE SOMETIMES DURING THEIR CONVENTIONS AND ALL THAT, THE PRAYERS LAID THERE WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING. IT IS ONLY THE PROSTITUDES SPIRIT THAT WILL ATTACK YOUR MARRIAGE.
THATS THE MENTALITY OF WE AFRICANS.

ABSOLUTE BULLCRAP

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Victoria25(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Madam adviser,please go and sit down
You don’t have any tangible reasons okay
People like you are disgrace to woman-wood.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Kingkezie: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

The only beauty in her counsel is that it is more economical, especially for young and struggling couples... The "Foundation" part of her submission is nothing but pointless superstition.

We decent folks might as well all start avoiding hotels in their entirety for every other religious or superstitious reasons.

Come to even think of it, some cohabiting unmarried partners have thrived far longer than married couples that dotted all the right places, including avoiding honeymooning in hotels.... Abeg, make we hear word jor!!!

LEAVE BULLSHIT TALKERS TO KEEP TALKING, ALL THESE NONSENSE SUPERTITIONS HOLDING PEOPLE BACK.
IT IS NOW A NEW ONE AND GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL AS WELL SEE SENSE IN IT.
SOME OF THOSE HOTEL ROOMS ARE ALSO BEEN USED BY PASTORS AND MEN OF GOD WHEN THEY TRAVEL. THE BLESSINGS FROM THEIR PRAYERS INSIDE THAT ROOM WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING, ONLY THE SPIRITS FROM PROSTITUDES AFFAIRS WOULD ENDANGER YOUR SO CALLED MARRIAGE FOUNDATION,
ABEG SHIFT FOR ROAD JOOR.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Papanwamaikpe: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Enugwu Umuonyia dina Orumba South
Muwa bu onye Ebetete grin
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Kingkezie: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
See how all the old time hotel customers are attacking the woman. For your inf guys, shes not referring to o those of you who did all your runs in the hotel or used your beds to lay whores.
She talking to the chaste ladies and guys who founded their relationship on holy grounds.

Nice observation from the woman.
God Bless her.
AND THOSE WHO DID THEIR RUNS WOULD NOT HAVE A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE ABI?
THANK GOODNESS "GOD MAN IS NOT MAN''.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Personally, I don't fancy lodging in a hotel for the wedding night. I'll rather sleep at home on my bed.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Peterosky(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Rebuke:
For me, I don't see reason why I should even do that.

Whatever works for you, all man to himself.

I sincerely don't see any reason why that should happen in the first place.

Xcept in a case where our wedding holds somewhere in Paris (outside my country ). Of course, I have no personal house there and situation calls for it. I will and my marriage will even be sweeter and last till we meet the Lord. cheesy
.Not a bad idea,but let's look at it from the point of view that you occupy a one bedroom flat,and a lot of visitors are expected at your wedding with you being the host.You are expected to spend your night devoid of any distractions. Where is the best place?
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Munzy14(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:
Foundation indeed! 99.849% of those who got married as a non-virgin once slept and had sex in a hotel, so there's nothing new.

E be like ticket weh go cut go cut.....grin
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
ipreach:
A Social Media User has taken to the social media to advice newly married couples to stop using hotels to spend their first night.

In the post made on her Twitter page, @JustSociety4all said the same bed hired by some men to sleep with prostitutes is where some people lay their marital alter.

She continued by saying even if you have one room, sleep there and don't mess up your foundation.

See what she tweeted:

https://twitter.com/JustSociety4all/status/1226917226445524993?s=19

I very well agree with the OP.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:

end of thread.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Codes151(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
creolehunt:
The OP should be a comedian.

That same bed they are going home to sleep on, the husband may have also slept with countless prostìtutes on it too. So, what gives?
the 5 star hotel should even b lesser than the no for the husband room
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Zagee: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
She clearly forgot about the CEOs who spend nights on those beds on the alter of business trips.. Myopic minds...
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by witworth(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
So what if the man come from a far distance to marry the lady, the man should sleep in his father in-law's house right or under bridge right?
Nonsense advise.
As if the marriage that the couples slept in an hotel on their wedding night end up in a mess.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by satowind(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:

hotel analyst I pity your kpekus
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by joshrare(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:

Mathematician
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kingkezie:

AND THOSE WHO DID THEIR RUNS WOULD NOT HAVE A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE ABI?
THANK GOODNESS "GOD MAN IS NOT MAN''.

Hello stop misinterpreting me. I never said anything in that regard.
I was only speaking against the way everyone was reacting negatively to the woman's advice.
Im only telling them to calm down if the advice does not apply to them.
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by joshrare(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
foundation ko

parapet ni...

if not for sake of marriage...wife weh be say dem don knack 2 times a week for the pasy 15 tears of her life by boyfriends and parol na hin need foundatioon...

people wicked sha..
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by seangy4konji: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
joshrare:

people wicked sha..
wetin I do mate
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by BitmapStudios: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
So, you mean all these GOs that stay at hotels when they go for ministrations abroad or a state different from theirs are laying their bodies on a defiled bed? Tell me more madam fanatical.
And, it's altar and not alter.
cool
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by Kingkezie: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hello stop misinterpreting me. I never said anything in that regard.
I was only speaking against the way everyone was reacting negatively to the woman's advice.
Im only telling them to calm down if the advice does not apply to them.

i do not think the bullcrap should or would apply to anybody, if you do not accept it at the first instance
Re: "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples by DavidEsq(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:

Don't mind the ode angry. Marital alter ko! Marital shrine ni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.