Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (70294 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by jericco1(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
"A brave man dies once; a coward a thousand times"

6 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Kayleb01: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmmmmmm

I smell a rat
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by JosephXavier: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
See our future minister of information
Lai Mohammed away match result

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by PicLtd: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
The way some people from a particular region lie, sometime you just wonder if they believe everyone else is an idiot.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Admiral49(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
He may be saying the truth, if the other guy said he does not know him then something is wrong with the timing and info of the arrest.......... Follow the story from the beginning and you will understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by ohem007(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
one famous philosopher once said
"Na who them catch be thief"

"He who holds it stoles it"

19AC

first time initiation you dey wear regalia already..

who you trying to fool
Nigga just blame it on the devil one time jare

5 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by stonegarden: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Cultist do not pay. Call your cult capons to come save u now
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by miki1(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
The lie sef too weak. This one need tutorial in lie Mohammad sorry management
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Kingpele(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by seeker121(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2020
There is more to this whole thing as the guy said his clothes was tore into pieces.There are three sides to every story the accused,the accuser and the truth but above all God knows all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by chrisxxx(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
This guy is a sharp guy
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Fragility6: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Story that touch..
E even dey express dissapointment..Nutin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by tianshie(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Person wey dem wan initiate no dey wear regalia, Baba. You don done for the game. You and chief priest.

9 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Louisboy22(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
The story sound foolish, are you for real
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by tutudesz: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
No body becomes an SUG President without belonging Oga!
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Dagrace01(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
It could be anything!
Things like the story he told happens on a daily basis.
But that doesn't exonerate him.
Proper investigation should be carried out.
Theres what they call ability to maneuver in cultism.
You know Exactly what to say when u are caught in a certain situation.
Or how to escape a sudden attack.
I pray the truth unveil itself...
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by rhames(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
DSoj:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-was-charmed-by-cultists-while-going-to-church-ilaro-poly-sug-president/amp/

Simply put, he broke the the Eleventh Commandment :

Thou shalt not be caught in the act of breaking any of the Ten Commandment.

Who is your witness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Tookool(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
SUG president wey dey talk like Campus shuttle loader

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
What an excuse grin
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by CloudResident(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
You can't charm me with your charming.
Na lie!

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by AntiChristian: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
This only happens to powerless Christians. God will help us to always be on fire for him. No fire, no power. With fire,you become too dangerous for the enemies to tamper with.

grin But Despite all the power of Jesus he was crucified by mere humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Muhylonaire(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
This one weak me o
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Which cultist does initiation during he day
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by vickydevoka(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Same thing almost happened to me. If this people come for u broda u must join them
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by SalomonKane: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by kelvinhilton(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tales for the foolish...

This guys thinks we Nigerians are bunch of stupid breed?

From our president, claiming to have subdue BH, down to this hooligan..

One day we shall prove this entities that we are one Nigerian....
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by spirul77: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hahahahahaha, when some people already know the post of the people that wears black, red and white regalia in your meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Ayotemide(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is ridiculous asf grin
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by rafcrown(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cultists,criminals, racists, politicians, rapists etc.are great liars.Always their first time,or innocent or implicated .
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by six6prax: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Abiodun86: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Let the proper investigation be carried out to ascertain the real fact
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Giftexx: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Story that touch..
It’s a set up!
Caught on Sunday, impeached on monday!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drey's Anatomy: An Insight Into My First Preclinical Year / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.