Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (70319 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Hillarie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
ohem007:

yeah...

that candy scene
Hahaha.. That's right.
The SUG President obviously 'stoles' it because his body was 'holdsing' the cultist regalia.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by DarkJeddi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
This only happens to powerless Christians. God will help us to always be on fire for him. No fire, no power. With fire,you become too dangerous for the enemies to tamper with.
Shut up! angry
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Chrisbeks: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Liar of the century
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by TruthSpeaker: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
THIS ONE IS AN IDIOT. WHO WILL BUY THIS YOUR CHILDISH LIE? YOU ARE THE TYPE TO PERSON THAT WILL BE CAUGHT RIGHT-HANDED FUCKING A PATIENT, BUT YOU WILL CLAIM YOU JUST SITTING DOWN WHEN THE PATIENT UNDRESSED YOU AND FORCED TO THE TEST THE DEPTH OF HER PUSSY WITH YOUR PENNIS.

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
This only happens to powerless Christians. God will help us to always be on fire for him. No fire, no power. With fire,you become too dangerous for the enemies to tamper with.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? Christian my butt!
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
THIS ONE IS AN IDIOT. WHO WILL BUY THIS YOUR CHILDISH LIE? YOU ARE THE TYPE TO PERSON THAT WILL BE CAUGHT RIGHT-HANDED FUCKING A PATIENT, BUT YOU WILL CLAIM YOU JUST SITTING DOWN WHEN THE PATIENT UNDRESSED YOU AND FORCED TO THE TEST THE DEPTH OF HER PUSSY WITH YOUR PENNIS.
grin Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
What kinda Crappy lies is this? even my Dog would not believe this crap.

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by 175(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
frowland:

Bro use this

grin grin grin grin cheesygrin

Done!
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by GindoX(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:

I guess you just had to comment........
Learn to recognize a joke when you see one
Anyway if u were a daddy u would appreciate what I’m saying....

That was a joke bro... God provide for you. Peace
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by RockyEyo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
H
GindoX:

That was a joke bro... God provide for you. Peace
Never said I was hungry though just can’t spend that kinda amount on talk time when I’m not calling Mr. President grin
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by nick50(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
So on u were going to church dressed like ogun chief priest?.. Wat of ur bible?.. Mumu u would have blamed the devil as usual

5 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by GindoX(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:
H
Never said I was hungry though just can’t spend that kinda amount on talk time when I’m not calling Mr. President grin

Bro,stop pretending.. call ya chikitoes then
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Admiral49:
He may be saying the truth, if the other guy said he does not know him then something is wrong with the timing and info of the arrest.......... Follow the story from the beginning and you will understand
is it possible that someone set him up to remove him as student Union president? Hmmmm!!!
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by BENEAMATA: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
what a revelation ! ehn , ehhnn i talk am . all these while i have also been charmed into always opening any thread about COSSY , TOOLZ and LALA'S FAVORITE CUISINE here on nairaland . thank God my eye don clear now . bad pikin , sad
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Useless cultist telling useless _cock and bull stories...
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by platido(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
I blame Prof. Wole soyinka for you... this time not the devil cos. Cos the devil didn't bring cultism to Nigeria but wole soyinka did.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by delishpot: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Someborry help me slap his mouth grin
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by RockyEyo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Y
GindoX:

Bro,stop pretending.. call ya chikitoes then
Baba I’m Married o
And I’m taking wifey to a quiet resort for some nice time hopefully we come back with a set of twin boys

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by GEEBITE: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
You are the only deep thinker who can come out tops in any critical reasoning assignment.The statement by the police that "he was apprehended in his regalia and we have refused to allow him strip if off so he wont deny" gave them away as having ulterior motive. Also the regalia they both wore look off like something a third party designed and quality is absolute thrash.The regalia makes the palm wine drinker's club type looks a like a designer garb. Also the Police,Vigilante etc went to burst them and these are the only two guys apprehended,the SUG President and this loudmouth weeping boy wearing the regalia of a hit man. There is more to this story definitely.
Seylad2009:
The guy might be saying the truth.

First, look at the way the second guy was crying like a baby, it would be hard for you to see a cultists crying like that, except been tortured.

Secondly, it's rare for you to find an higher institution cult meetings or initiations on a morning ( and not midnight).

Also, looks out the speed of light the guy was suspended by the institution and the impeachment by SRC.

I'm thinking, THIS MIGHT BE A SET UP or the guys are saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Dollabiz: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Patojargz: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Intelligence and character. No doubt!
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Boyooosa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Eagleboney:
BLOODY LIAR !!
the look on your face sef shows you are a hardened cultist ,
not feeling remorseful at all

SLOW POISON
Bloody Liars, they are two...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Gordson: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow

No comment!

Story accepted grin

Case dismissed!
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Abuleoshi: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
DSoj:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-was-charmed-by-cultists-while-going-to-church-ilaro-poly-sug-president/amp/
These foolish Obote Ayes think they are talking to kids? They charmed you and wore you the Number 1 man's regalia and Chief priest Regalia? Then the other idiot who said he has not seen the SUG president before, how can a student of a school say he has not seen his SUG president before?

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by DSoj(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Abuleoshi:

These foolish Obote Ayes think they are talking to kids? They charmed you and wore you the Number 1 man's regalia and Chief priest Regalia? Then the other idiot who said he has not seen the SUG president before, how can a student of a school say he has not seen his SUG president before?

Foolish cult. Destructive morons
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by mbulela: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
I hope those castigating him will also remember this when hailing your favourite music stars who are known and confirmed cultists? Keep the same energy and don't be hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Alfredah01: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lie Mohammed is shocked!

Lolzzz abi, lie machine see another sophisticated lie machine that’s more superior than his own, niaja una no go kill person with laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Mtmike(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Original politician ni bobo yi sha
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Mursz: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
It had to happen on his way to church at 7am ( Seven) He wldnt have been charmed and taken to the bush if he walked at 6am or 6:30am. it had to be that 7am gangan, the ideal time.

With all the 12 numbers round a clock, this guy had to choose 7am as his church going time.

This dude is very hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Prozybozz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
See me see Lie Mohammed Bozz, i salute oh!!!! Na you sabi pas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Commentor: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dem come sew your size of cloth abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.