Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (70326 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Passionate888: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oh Lord! See excuse
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Toplexy675(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
charmed u indeed there are many relatives of lai muhammed
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by edibobo: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
This GUY can lie for his ancestors
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by uncastableodd(f): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
The guy might be saying the truth. I took time to read his explanation and I am convinced he is not a cultist

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by shogsman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
How did he became SUG president, he cannot even construct a common lie.I don't think he has a lawyer.this is what I was telling the guy with the
TUMBULUM moniker yesterday that was claiming cultism is a formal organization.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by mrfm1: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
This only happens to powerless Christians. God will help us to always be on fire for him. No fire, no power. With fire,you become too dangerous for the enemies to tamper with.
Pele o.. powerful christian .. a ti ri e.

5 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
...don't worry my brother you will be uncharmed in jail trust me.

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by shogsman(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
This only happens to powerless Christians. God will help us to always be on fire for him. No fire, no power. With fire,you become too dangerous for the enemies to tamper with.
Pele o NEPA

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Omoslim26: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
in a saner chime that guy should pay for this evil lies
men devil don suffer for men hand
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by JayPeeOham: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
So of all the lies in this world, you settled for this one ..na wa o

Wetin Lying Mohammed no go see for SUG

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by IMASTEX: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
175:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lie Mohammed is shocked!
Abi oh. He has seen who has rival him
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by omolakaka(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
He was apprehended in his regalia and we have refused to let him pull it off, so that he doesn’t deny.”

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by arrianw: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Believe this bloody lie at your own peril.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by chukwuibuipob: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
sad criminal. Diz baztard don learnvd lying trade from dem politicians. See the useless lie he drop.What about tge man in RED suit undecided sad sad? Probably on his way to library. Baztards angry sad
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by netflicks(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
noble71:
grin
Lai Mohammed they learn work for this guy hand.

Lai Mohammed will forever be the king the name already speaks for him...
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by aristocratic5(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
This one is strong
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Mike008(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where they initiating themselves?
Police didn't arrest other cult members except the new recruits?

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even the deadliest of Cultists will come on this Thread and wail .. Saying all BS.

Nemesis caught up with that Fellow and he has to pay for it.

Unfortunate people make mistakes for you to learn. Don't wait till someone learns from your Mistake.

Be guided

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by dozzybreezy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ewu Awusa Shut up!!!

Charm didn't stop you from winning SUG election �
You have been caught red handed, face the law.

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by backbone503(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
uncastableodd:
The guy might be saying the truth. I took time to read his explanation and I am convinced he is not a cultist

where are you from?
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Edoziesmart(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Joker
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Champneys: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Loooool.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Osidazz19: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just listen to the so called youth leaders of tomorrow. What a shame.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Malawian(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
The guy in Red looks so familiar, like someone i usually see in my area here in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even me... I was charmed into typing this by some moderators on Nairaland. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Mazigoldnet(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Admiral49:
He may be saying the truth, if the other guy said he does not know him then something is wrong with the timing and info of the arrest.......... Follow the story from the beginning and you will understand
Exactly what I wanted to say... What if he was forced to get initiated while going to church that morning? For the fact the other guy said he doesn't know the SUG president means he is telling the truth. Sometimes the police give false reports to make suspects guilty without appropriate investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by golddare: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
DSoj:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-was-charmed-by-cultists-while-going-to-church-ilaro-poly-sug-president/amp/

But in the recent video he said it was the police that put the clothes on him that he doesnt know where they got it from , same with the other guy.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Osidazz19: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Is this guy trying to take over from Lai Mohammed? grin

No he's taking over from the lying Chinese man Obi chinko, the top lying SOB.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by HundHunter(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Try another lie, this will not save you.
Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Pheelz2020(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
omo mehn see and hear LIE..

JISOS...

CHARMED KE, CHARMUED KWA....

POSSIBLE THOUGH..

BUT OGA SHIFT MAKE I PULL MY PANT ABEG,

NOR BE SUG AGAIN...?
WE KNOW HOW UNA DE RUN AM NA...

DOUBLE SIKI ABEG

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by Ykc2(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even Oladipo diya denied he was one on the video crying while kneeling begging Abacha to spare his life,ganduje too,now this cultists ,to tear this cultist slap dey hungry me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.