Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane (21214 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Who Is Your Val? / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by haybhi1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
wink grin
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Who is going to be my Val?

Bills on me grin

Fatimah, I'm on my way, invite no more. ��� grin
fatymore:
Val Val Val

Please joor...

Who is going to be my Val?

Bills on me grin

Fatimah, I'm on my way, invite no more.
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sunshyne200:

Okay. Send acct details.

God bless you bro. This is soooooo nice. Simple acts of kindness like this make me so thrilled.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chinwe4real:
Okay.

I've never in my twenty three years of existing, received a valentine gift.

I've always being the giver.

This year, no more.

When you stop chasing, you start running, then you get chased. That's Life!
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Omoshalewa04(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
The only thing I want for Val is a JOB.
I have a Higher National Diploma in Office Technology and Management.
I'm mobile, can relocate anywhere.

Quote me if you have any for me abeg.

Thank you.
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by frankkydee(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
fatymore:
meaning

The meaning is there for you to comphrend
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by libertyfather(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Shirts.

Frames and wallets

Foodstuffs

U try sha
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586540:
We remembered just like yesterday,

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken and Fish for boo and the family.

That is where the Love of Barbecue started from for all of us @[/color].

[color=#990000]The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!

shut up there fast fast! u dey yarn opata!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by Sunshyne200(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ohemababy:

God bless you bro. This is soooooo nice. Simple acts of kindness like this make me so thrilled.

Thanks sir.
Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by franugo(m): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2020
themaestro08:

You bloody animal!

You are still in my book...

Re: The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane by themaestro08(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=franugo post=86605167][/quote]

Am glad you are still breathing!

It may take time, but I will definitely give you a dose of your medicine.

#lovethemstubborn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.