Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val (29620 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Slaps Boyfriend After She Caught Him With A Girl Few Days To Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by sheffyUTD(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the most foolish thing to do with money in the year 2020.

This is a new decade.
Maybe your own vision 2020 is to be a mugu money spender.
The wrongest time to fall in love is around Valentine because most motives are shrouded.

What is the aim of the dinner date?
To show her you are romantic,
Or to show her you are loaded,
Ot to warm your way into her canal,
Or just to be stupid?

In an age like this, no one spends that energy on a girl who agreed to go on a dinner date with them on a whole Valentine day even after just meeting them only 3days ago.

Because she is either cheap, broke, hungry, desperate or already into you.
Don't waste your energy or resources impressing such a person.

Use that money to buy an erotic movie, enough petrol for your generator, two sachets of indomie noodles and a packet of condoms.

Tell her that as a private person whose only wish is to spend every life's second alone with her where you can take in all of her graciousness without distractions, you'd prefer quality time indoors and that the best possible dinner on a Valentine day is a home cooked meal by her.

Make her feel you've fallen so she'd fall even more.

Seduce her and drill her like it is your last night on earth because that girl has only come to eat you and friendzone you later.
So eat her first.

If she stays, she stays.
If she goes, it was a memorable experience.
Life is a gamble so gamble wisely.

This guy sad

I eventually like and share your thought. Wonderful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Lilymax(f): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a new decade.
The wrongest time to fall in love is around Valentine because most motives are shrouded.

Or just to be stupid?

In an age like this, no one spends that energy on a girl who agreed to go on a dinner date with them on a whole Valentine day even after just meeting them only 3days ago.

Use that money to buy an erotic movie, enough petrol for your generator, two sachets of indomie noodles and a packet of condoms.

Tell her that as a private person whose only wish is to spend every life's second alone with her where you can take in all of her graciousness without distractions, you'd prefer quality time indoors and that the best possible dinner on a Valentine day is a home cooked meal by her.

Seduce her and drill her like it is your last night on earth because that girl has only come to eat you and friendzone you later.
So eat her first.

If she stays, she stays.
I weak for your level of reasoning. Better use ur head and not ur penis to think undecided
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Lilymax(f): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2020
nnanyereugo:
That girl don catch maga and the maga is about to pay grin
Did she ask for the date??
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Fabuloski(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Lilymax:

Did she ask for the date??
The OP didn't actually say.
However, if we want to be honest, there is high likelihood that the girl had stylishly instilled the idea in Ops head.

My advice, don't do it. The is Nigeria, some ladies intentionally accept you for looting.

Wait till like a week after Val, don't cut contact though. Make calls and do all the normal stuffs you guys do but do not go on a date.

Study her reaction for those period and then bring up the date.

That way there won't be conflict between Val and date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Rodeoz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
I Dey text you Baba.
Maga is ready to spend lavishly. Na person wey get dey contemplate on such unnecessary expenses.

nnanyereugo:
That girl don catch maga and the maga is about to pay grin
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nmezor(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sure why not
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by WarriAproko: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
TooBlunt:

Yen yen yen. How much is human hair ?. Y’all just out here disgracing yourselves.
U know how much her papa spent on her before she reach that age.

My point to u & other dumb Nairaland guys is.
Nobody forces u to spend money on a girl

... if u don’t have it / believe spending dime means you are been cheated. Then find the one that U won’t Spend a dime on. Them plenty for village.

But stop coming here to slut talk to boost ur moral & compensate ur broke self.
U are indirectly affecting the teens mindset here.

Nb. I’m a GUY !. Real Alpha guy & we don’t rant about what we spend. If we won’t. We won’t & move on.

Not go about crying like a baby coz of wetin no reach buy drugs if sickness hold u.
sharrap there... do u think am a broke asss like u
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by womanofsteel: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a new decade.

Or just to be stupid?

So eat her first.

If she stays, she stays.
You, those that liked and shared your comments are all imbeciles. I pity whomsoever listens to you.

Ndi ara 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Cholls(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:

Wait, lemme guess, Marlian? grin

Your signature is clear.

When you've gotten married and given birth to a daughter, come back and read the post you quoted and read your response to it.

I guarantee, you will shake your head for yourself. I promise.
my brother keep your ill wish to yourself and your daughter born and unborn.....The God I serve is a merciful one. What my daughter's will be is in the hands of the supreme infinite, not you.
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother keep your ill wish to yourself and your daughter born and unborn.....The God I serve is a merciful one. What my daughter's will be is in the hands of the supreme infinite, not you.

Lol. So your daughter's destiny is in the hand of God now?

What a clown!

You approve of rascally behaviour with other people's daughters, but your own daughter's life is now in the hands of the Creator.

People like you are given all female children and are allowed to watch as their daughters jump from one Marlian to another.

You can't bear the thought of the same happening to your own daughter.

I'm glad the thought makes you uncomfortable.
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by OzilBaba50: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Lol. So your daughter's destiny is in the hand of God now?

What a clown!

You approve of rascally behaviour with other people's daughters, but your own daughter's life is now in the hands of the Creator.

People like you are given all female children and are allowed to watch as their daughters jump from one Marlian to another.

You can't bear the thought of the same happening to your own daughter.

I'm glad the thought makes you uncomfortable.
[/s]
trash trash trash
you don't know anything
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Romeo3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ade234682:

Lol chai. Just go back and read your initial post and see if you can understand it. You just wrote like someone whose high or something.
Look at this dumbfuck trying to correct someone. It's who's.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by seangy4konji: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ade24682:

Lol chai. Just go back and read your initial post and see if you can understand it. You just wrote like someone whose high or something.
no vecks. Once I leave bed and finish work...I am at a bar drank and olonsho..no need to be going back and forth..make money,Franks,take care of family and Bleep more hoes..married women included.

Am presently at 360 bar with two caterpillars...it no concern u...noveck my brother. I don't calculate money wen no reach my own aza..

I hail the house and happy Vals day..

Knack Toto. Tonight.

I hail..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / So I Fell In Love Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.