Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val (29621 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Slaps Boyfriend After She Caught Him With A Girl Few Days To Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by revived: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
angry angry angry angry
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's just a date. Enjoy yourselves. It doesn't have to be expensive and it doesn't have to end with sex.

If you want a girl you can pay for sex with, go to a brothel.

Nigerian boys have this shallow mentality that if you take a girl out on a date you must sleep with her as a way of getting compensation for the money you spent on that date.

Radarada.

How about just enjoying each others company.

If you don't have money to spend on a date with a girl, it is not a must to date anyone. Stay in your house and boil rice.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by AfroKnight: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
cheesy

Bro I’m ashamed of you even though I don’t know you.

How could you make such a mistake?

She is more likely to take you for granted. After Val, she go find her square root.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
WarriAproko:
One girl here dun dey demand human hair for this Valentine. I dun japa leave her alone. She wan make I spend d money wen her papa nor fit spend on her. undecided

Yen yen yen. How much is human hair ?. Y’all just out here disgracing yourselves.
U know how much her papa spent on her before she reach that age.

My point to u & other dumb Nairaland guys is.
Nobody forces u to spend money on a girl

... if u don’t have it / believe spending dime means you are been cheated. Then find the one that U won’t Spend a dime on. Them plenty for village.

But stop coming here to slut talk to boost ur moral & compensate ur broke self.
U are indirectly affecting the teens mindset here.

Nb. I’m a GUY !. Real Alpha guy & we don’t rant about what we spend. If we won’t. We won’t & move on.

Not go about crying like a baby coz of wetin no reach buy drugs if sickness hold u.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:
It's just a date. Enjoy yourselves. It doesn't have to be expensive and it doesn't have to end with sex.

Nigerian boys have this shallow mentality that if you take a girl out on a date you must sleep with her as a way of getting compensation for the money you spent on that date.

Radarada.

If you don't have money to spend on a date with a girl, it is not a must to date anyone. Stay in your house and boil rice.

Thumbs up bro. Seriously, I’m tired of their comments & we should tell it to their face.
We can’t keep liking their insensitive comments base on bro code. We all have sisters / mothers and someway, somehow. The dumb jokes they make on here will find its way into the society.

.. imagine someone treating my family somehow cause of some nonsense article from broke guys they read on Nairaland. .. I spend for girls & im not a dummy. Girls that worth it tho. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Ade24682: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
U don enter 1 chance.

Carry change before you enter that moto.

PS.I come wonder what some guys on here would dobthat has put girl in hotel since first week of January and never get time to see here and bills deh on them..dis life?once you can v a second doubt?jus know you are going to hell fire after that decision.
are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by jubrilELsudan: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
YOU NIGERIANS AND YOUR PRIMITIVE MENTALITY.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT VALENTINES DAY IS STRICTLY FOR LOVERS AND COUPLES?

THE MENTALITY OF YOU PEOPLE IS JUST BEYOND APPUALING.

IT'S THIS SAME MENTALITY THAT NIGERIAN WOMEN CARRY IN THEIR MONEY FILLED BRAIN THAT THEY BELIEVE VALENTINES DAY IS A BIRTHRIGHT DAY FOR THEM TO RECIEVE GIFTS AND MONEY.

TAKE HER OUT ON A DATE. IT DOESN'T IMPLY ANYTHING.

AND DON'T EXPECT TO EAT HER KUKUNASE EITHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by seangy4konji: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ade24682:
are you drunk?
u fit afford my drink??swerve.. Instead of advicing ur fellow goingg to hell fire..i go wooze u ohh
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by BarrSly: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Op I think it’s one of my gf’s you met that you’re about to take out oooo anyway help me take her out when you two are done she knows where to return to grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Zammani(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the most foolish thing to do with money in the year 2020.

This is a new decade.
Maybe your own vision 2020 is to be a mugu money spender.
The wrongest time to fall in love is around Valentine because most motives are shrouded.

What is the aim of the dinner date?
To show her you are romantic,
Or to show her you are loaded,
Ot to warm your way into her canal,
Or just to be stupid?

In an age like this, no one spends that energy on a girl who agreed to go on a dinner date with them on a whole Valentine day even after just meeting them just 3days ago.

Because she is either cheap, broke, hungry, desperate or already into you.
Don't waste your energy or resources impressing such a person.

Use that money to buy an erotic movie, enough petrol for your generator, two sachets of indomie noodles and a packet of condoms.

Tell her that as a private person whose only wish is to spend every life's second alone with her where you can take in all of her graciousness without distractions, you'd prefer quality time indoors and that the best possible dinner on a Valentine day is a home cooked meal by her.

Make her feel you've fallen so she'd fall even more.

Seduce her and drill her like it is your last night on earth because that girl has only come to eat you and friendzone you later.
So eat her first.

If she stays, she stays.
If she goes, it was a memorable experience.
Life is a gamble so gamble wisely.
Chai! NwAmaikpe your panel beating na wa Kai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
TooBlunt:

Thumbs up bro. Seriously, I’m tired of their comments & we should tell it to their face.
We can’t keep liking their insensitive comments base on bro code. We all have sisters / mothers and someway, somehow. The dumb jokes they make on here will find its way into the society.

.. imagine someone treating my family somehow cause of some nonsense article from broke guys they read on Nairaland. .. I spend for girls & im not a dummy. Girls that worth it tho. ..

Don't mind them. I have seen such behaviour before...back in secondary school days.

You see someone forming like a Gee. Others too start copying his silliness. And before you know it the nonsense has become a fad. cheesy

Women are no longer raising gentlemen. They are raising Marlians. grin

Boys of today believe you have to hit and run to prove you are an Alpha male.

If I had a dollar for every time some nitwit opened a thread here to discuss about how other boys can be alpha males, I'd probably be on Forbes list.

Well, I have old school mentality. Treat a girl right. That's what I always say.

If she's not your kinda girl, don't bother her. Let her find someone to whom she's gonna matter.

Unfortunately, Slay girls of today are busy practicing how to raise the slay girls and mentally dysfunctional boys of tomorrow.

It's scary.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by greatbrian(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
obembet:

Guys please answer this, Can u have a sex with a girl that u knew 3 days to Valentine?

So going on a date is synonymous to sex? You really need to change your circle of friends or raise your reasoning standard.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Don't mind them. I have seen such behaviour before...back in secondary school days.

You see someone forming like a Gee. Others too start copying his silliness. And before you know it the nonsense has become a fad. cheesy

Women are no longer raising gentlemen. They are raising Marlians. grin

Boys of today believe you have to hit and run to prove you are an Alpha male.

If I had a dollar for every time some nitwit opened a thread here to discuss about how other boys can be alpha males, I'd probably be on Forbes list.

Well, I have old school mentality. Treat a girl right. That's what I always say.

If she's not your kinda girl, don't bother her. Let her find someone to whom she's gonna matter.

Unfortunately, Slay girls of today are busy practicing how to raise the slay girls and mentally dysfunctional boys of tomorrow.

It's scary.

Nothing but the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by wisdomkid: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smiling like this grin while reading your comment..
The girl must be feeling like this cool
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by DenreleDave(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
patosky3310:
Is it okay to take a girl that you only knew three days to Valentine's day for a dinner date on that day?

maybe she accepted u cox she don see val mugu maga at the same time.. after val , u go fall back to ur previous level
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Ade24682: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
u fit afford my drink??swerve.. Instead of advicing ur fellow goingg to hell fire..i go wooze u ohh
Lol chai. Just go back and read your initial post and see if you can understand it. You just wrote like someone whose high or something.
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
obembet:

Guys please answer this, Can u have a sex with a girl that u knew 3 days to Valentine?
so money equals sex..
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by tizzdi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Finnese001: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a new decade.
The wrongest time to fall in love is around Valentine because most motives are shrouded.

Or just to be stupid?

In an age like this, no one spends that energy on a girl who agreed to go on a dinner date with them on a whole Valentine day even after just meeting them just 3days ago.

Use that money to buy an erotic movie, enough petrol for your generator, two sachets of indomie noodles and a packet of condoms.

Tell her that as a private person whose only wish is to spend every life's second alone with her where you can take in all of her graciousness without distractions, you'd prefer quality time indoors and that the best possible dinner on a Valentine day is a home cooked meal by her.

Seduce her and drill her like it is your last night on earth because that girl has only come to eat you and friendzone you later.
So eat her first.

If she stays, she stays.

I wish I can like your comments a million times
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by NigPatriot(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Can Nairaland pls have an age criteria for registration so small kids don’t come here and ask dumb questions like this?

Baba if you have the money and like her then take her out. If you don’t then let it be. The specific day of the year is irrelevant.

Over serious matured man. Hope say you don born like two kids. Before calling people here small kids.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by baby124: 4:55am On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin
I remember when I was still in the world. From one month to vals I start taking all sorts of numbers and answering calls. Once vals is over, the whole niceness is over grin. I chop dem cool
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by franugo(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Yes. A date is a date irrespective of the date.

I'm still surprised this topic came to FP without a single comment.

This is nairaland ....a topic with just one comment has come to FP before...our mods are crazy like d gods

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by johneddy: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by happYFingers(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a new decade.

Or just to be stupid?

So eat her first.

If she stays, she stays.

Uwa agwula !
Chingum !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by proclinician: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2020
obembet:

Why not.

I didn't have sex with her point of correction.

We had sex with each other. This is 2020 olodo correct that stupidass mentality.

Grow up
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Cholls(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:

Radarada.

my brother wow. This is coming from a guy. Simp everywhere!
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Cholls:
my brother wow. This is coming from a guy. Simp everywhere!

Wait, lemme guess, Marlian? grin

Your signature is clear.

When you've gotten married and given birth to a daughter, come back and read the post you quoted and read your response to it.

I guarantee, you will shake your head for yourself. I promise.
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by konkonbilo(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigerian valentine is about food food and food. Why can you ladies accept lovely cards?
Re: Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Yes. A date is a date irrespective of the date.

I'm still surprised this topic came to FP without a single comment.
hahaha, you like date that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.