Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? (29449 Views)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by oneking(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
Don't mean no offence , but it seem every gal (female that i know) likes a tall dude and not a short one .
Thing is that, it doesn't matter if she is short herself, young or old , illiterate or educated,
ugly or beautiful , rich or poor a short guy doesn't just make an ideal man for her and i really wanna know why angry angry angry

Gals what have u to say ?
Guys (short) what is your take ?
Dudes (tall) how dos it feel to be tall and liked by this gals ?
Mind you , I'm 6 foot plus , !!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Slyr0x: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2010
^^^ Yeah lets ask 'em.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by UyiIredia(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
comot 4 dere angry >>> i send u if u sing 'Nabaka' >>> anyhow >>> to answe ur question

girls dislike shot guys >>>>>>>> b'cos they are short
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by oneking(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
being short is not enough reason !
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
I don't dislike short men, I just prefer a tall man. I'm 5'9" ½ and I like the idea of having someone bigger than me. I don't know if that sounds weird to you but I just like it. Anyway, I like men whether short or tall. Most of the guys I have been with have been shorter than me. I try to look past height [lol, to pun intended] and look at who the person is ad an individual. Hmmm, poster you seem to be up my alley wink. I have a crush on a Nigerian guy that's 6'7". Hehehe, he's such a hottie grin. Too bad he doesn't live in the US cry. And poster, you question is like asking why do guys like women with big butts? Its all a matter of preference. There are some women who like men tall and there are those who like 'em short. I personally don't mind having a pocket boyfriend grin lmao. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, usually being big tends to lead people to think of power.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
Girls feel comfortable when hanging around tall men because their is a feeling of security. Girls being short, will always want tall men around them especially if They're huge. Why do men love coke shaped ladies?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
stevetboy9:

Girls feel comfortable when hanging around tall men because their is a feeling of security. Girls being short, will always want tall men around them especially if They're huge. Why do men love coke shaped ladies?

Yupp, its aslo that as well.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by googles: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
grin grin grin grin

I tried beating the stereotype once. . . I dated a shorter guy , am 5"10 on heels am like 6"2 or so

twas not nice . . . I remember this party we went for, I was looking like his elder sister , he kept telling me to walk in front cos his fwends were laffing at him

after him i said i would never date a guy shorter dan 6"3 again   smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

comot 4 dere  angry >>> i send u if u sing 'Nabaka' >>> anyhow >>> to answe your question

girls dislike shot guys >>>>>>>> b'cos they are short

grin grin grin grin grin lmao

Inked_Nerd:

I don't dislike short men, I just prefer a tall man. I'm 5'9" ½ and I like the idea of having someone bigger than me. I don't know if that sounds weird to you but I just like it. Anyway, I like men whether short or tall. Most of the guys I have been with have been shorter than me. I try to look past height [lol, to pun intended] and look at who the person is ad an individual. Hmmm, poster you seem to be up my alley wink. I have a crush on a Nigerian guy that's 6'7". Hehehe, he's such a hottie grin. Too bad he doesn't live in the US cry. And poster, you question is like asking why do guys like women with big butts? Its all a matter of preference. There are some women who like men tall and there are those who like 'em short. I personally don't mind having a pocket boyfriend grin lmao. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, usually being big tends to lead people to think of power.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  sad

@topic because they don't want to take the chances of giving birth to short engines.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
Its all about natural selection, basically we all want good mates so that our kids will have good genes. That aside, some of these shorter men are intimidated by taller girls also like people have mentioned, a girl wants to feel protected when she is with a guy and not have to be the one fighting off the goons that attack them on their romantic walks grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin

I tried beating the stereotype once. . . I dated a shorter guy , am 5"10 on heels am like 6"2 or so

twas not nice . . . I remember this party we went for, I was looking like his elder sister , he kept telling me to walk in front cos his fwends were laffing at him

5'10"?!?! Arrgh, googles I hate you!!! Give me an inche and a half angry

REALITY101:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  sad

@topic because they don't want to take the chances of giving birth to short engines.

lmao, ndo kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

5'10"?!?! Arrgh, googles I hate you!!! Give me an inche and a half. Now!!! angry

lmao, ndo kiss

Boohoo Im only 5'7 tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Boohoo Im only 5'7 tongue tongue tongue tongue

Eh ya cry
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya cry

Dont cry for me, im as tall as Tom Cruise without heels cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by kitlady02(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
Most short guy have very huge Ego.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by googles: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, ndo kiss

hehehe am looking for pills to make me taller sef

imagine my bruver birthed 3yrs after me is 6"3. . . . i hate wen we go for family functions togera the guy dwarfs me  angry
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
kitlady02:

Its the short-man syndrome, they feel they have to compensate for their lack of height.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, ndo kiss

Accepted,
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Dont cry for me, im as tall as Tom Cruise without heels cheesy cheesy

lmao. Good point. Its still baffles me how that mini man managed to get that nice tall girl. You know most of the men in Hollywood are short. Ya seem 'em on tv and they look tall then when you see them in the street you realize their short. I saw Ryan Gosling one time, and was like "Huh?   Where's the rest of him?"

googles:

hehehe am looking for pills to make me taller sef

imagine my bruver birthed 3yrs after me is 6"3. . . . i hate wen we go for family functions togera the guy dwarfs me  angry

My 15 yr old brother is already 6'2". I don't mind stading next to mini man. Not a big deal for me. If people wan talk, make am talk.

Ebonyeyes:

Its the short-man syndrome, they feel they have to compensate for their lack of height.

Yupp undecided

REALITY101:

Accepted,

wink
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by adagz01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
I dey look
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao. Good point. Its still baffles me how that mini man managed to get that nice tall girl. You know most of the men in Hollywood are short. Ya seem 'em on tv and they look tall then when you see them in the street you realize their short. I saw Ryan Gosling one time, and was like "Huh?   Where's the rest of him?"

My 15 yr old brother is already 6'2". I don't mind stading next to mini man. Not a big deal for me. If people wan talk, make am talk.

Yupp undecided

wink

Yep the tv adds pounds and height too. Usher is only just 5'9 too.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by queeneve: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
The very same reason why men all over the world don't like ugly women,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by soki2ng(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
<< thinks this topic is another reminder for him to measure his height. angry
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2010
soki2ng:

<< thinks this topic is another reminder for him to measure his height. angry

lol, how tall are you soki2ng?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2010
queeneve:

The very same reason why men all over the world don't like ugly women,

or Obese women unless she is white like my profile picture.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Macgreat(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin

Come On!. . . 5'10" and still wears heels, you wanna reach the sky?!

Am 5'11, a girl of your high i want.

Oh, about you never dating a guy shorter than 6'3" can never happen. so, quite the DREAM/FanTa.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Macgreat(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its all about natural selection, basically we all want good mates so that our kids will have good genes. That aside, some of these shorter men are intimidated by taller girls also like people have mentioned, a girl wants to feel protected when she is with a guy and not have to be the one fighting off the goons that attack them on their romantic walks grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
Macgreat:

Come On!. . . 5'10" and still wears heels, you wanna reach the sky?!

Am 5'11, a girl of your high i want.

Oh, about you never dating a guy shorter than 6'3" can never happen. so, quite the DREAM/FanTa.

How is she dreaming? Most of my male friends are over 6'0". So, who's to say that she won't get a guy who's over 6'3"? And what's wrong with wearing heels? My mother was 6'2" when she married my father and she still wore heels on her wedding day. As a matter of fact, till this day, she still wears heels.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by googles: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
Macgreat:

loooooooooooool

sugar, my boyfriend is 6"3
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Macgreat(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

loooooooooooool

sugar, my boyfriend is 6"3

Ooooh, wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by afrobaby(f): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
kitlady02:

I can't agree with you less, my fiance is short, just a bit taller than me cos am also short, and I see that ego in him every now and then, doesnt bother me anyway, what matters most is that we are in love, the packaging doesnt matter all the time, what matters most is the content.

Personaaly, I don't like tall men, I dont want a s ituation whereby I will look like a kid beside my husband or my husband will have to bend everytime we want to kiss or i will have to stretch or elongate my neck like a bird to kiss him orlook in his eye. lol
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
afrobaby:

I can't agree with you less, my fiance is short, just a bit taller than me cos am also short, and I see that ego in him every now and then, doesnt bother me anyway, what matters most is that we are in love, the packaging doesnt matter all the time, what matters most is the content.

Personaaly, I don't like tall men, I dont want a s ituation whereby I will look like a kid beside my husband or my husband will have to bend everytime we want to kiss or i will have to stretch or elongate my neck like a bird to kiss him orlook in his eye. lol

lmao, that sounds like one of my cousins. Sometimes his girlfriend stands on something when they kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.