Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (117626 Views)

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church / How I Slept With Virgins For Money And Fame _ Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by preselect(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You see why you shouldn't envy some of these so called celebrities?

This one Peterside is saying is even small, what some people do just to be famous and rich would shock you...

And to some guys who finds it fun to insert their dicks into every free pussy, use your head..

so what advice d'you have for those who find fun in inserting their tongue . . . tongue . . .tongue shocked shocked inside free pussy nko?
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
paulsibility:
I will be back

Bros you said this since 5:43, this is 9:42 already and you're not back yet

I am waiting to see what you would post, I'm sure it would elevate my spirit
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Awoo88: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ode!!! With all those nonsense he did he could not reach the level of Barthex less alone over khan. This guy is a fool. Nothing beats handwork and dedication. Floyd may weather was the highest paid athlete during his active days even when he was nor getting endorsement. He beat Renaldo and Messi that were endorsed by big cooperations. Peter side was just one lazy dude looking for shot cut
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by vik110(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
So what can I do for you nowu don tell me this thing nah
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It's like you don't know the power a virgin possesses.

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

Hmmnn, continue, we're listening ohh, continue ehn
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ajl: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

"Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin."

Apparently your own "god" only understands Latin. Wonder shall never end among these Nigerians o.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
All these born again iiidiots, now that you have repented, what happens to all the ladies you initiated? matcheeeewwww

E tire us ohh

My own question now is: did he actually become rich cos I haven't seen his name on Forbes list

But on a serious, did he become rich?

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by delishpot: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
donbachi:
And any other guy wey sleep such girls don carry badluck.

And any sane woman wey marry such soured soup secondhand, korofo empty vessel man Don jam even worse bad luck. I also pity the man who will marry the ritually used girl. Those who just want to hit it and run forming hard guys..... They got what they bargained for.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by femi4: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Na you sabi

It looks and sounds like publicity something I don't want to call it publicity stunt but to me that's almost it.
I mean we all know he never became mega rich or famous so clearly the ritual didn't work and now he's a pastor how better to get free publicity to put your name on the pages of many news papers and media outlets?
This is not the first time he's telling the story. You must be fresh from the cave
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

The spiritual rules the physical.

Men consulting spirits is a very old practice all over the world.

Assumptions assumptions assumptions! cheesy
Rule which physical?
Please let's not end the day with stupid assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Offpoint:
He had meetings with snakesgrin

What were the snakes saying and in which language were they speaking with?

Did they by any chance told him why lala is such much in love with snakes?

I believe you're well versed on several topics...

Please did he finally become rich after all the stupid things he CLAIMED to have done?
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
odave:
Our Darling President must hear about this grin

I've sent the video to him already
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by broadman20: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
Its a lie

just another normal pastors Lie's

You didn't even say maidens but virgins

Where he for they see the virgins?

Na so Taribo west talk

I bet you that you are really covering up something here to deceive some set up people into not paying attention to what the man is saying.
We know your kind and maybe you are also into some form of spiritualism, desist now before had I known.
A word.........
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by delishpot: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

Male virgins are more required in other cultures. So don't paint it like only girls are meant to keep their bodies undefiled. Male virgins are Priceless to God too. That is why priests are supposed to be celebate, undefiled in that your Catholic church, that is why the Bible admonishes men to flee from harlots and sexual sins, it encourages them to be chaste. The Bible also set the standard of 1 man 1 wife for any man that would be a priest of the terbanacle. No virgin is greater than the other. Keep yours as a man and see if God will not bless you when you pray with clean heart and chant that your Latin chant. It will do people like magic.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
DAVE5:

I believe you're well versed on several topics...

Please did he finally become rich after all the stupid things he CLAIMED to have done?
Lol, if rituals and occultism make people rich, then all Nigerians should be rich by now.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

Such gibberish coming from a graduate.
Smh.
Let's all gather 10,000 virgin nuns 'with clean hearts' to pray with 'ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin' then, I guess our nation will 'blow' with prosperity. cheesy

Crap undecided

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by golddare: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-virgins-for-money-ritual-ex-eagles-goalie-peterside/

Imagine the destiny of goalkeepers he would have destroyed just to shine, sometimes I wonder why our people are too diabolical.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Klassik22: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
I wonder oo

LilMissFavvy:
All these born again iiidiots, now that you have repented, what happens to all the ladies you initiated? matcheeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by odave: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
DAVE5:

I've sent the video to him already

Thanks sire! Our Darling BBQ, sorry our Darling President says thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
vincentjk:
Kingxsamz you seem not to believe anything that's related to this topic, now do you believe this one or not??

Some human being came out to say he slept with virgins and that proves what?
Na today people begin dey fvck virgins?
I'm sorry bro, but I don't believe everything I read online, especially when it's related to crap.
And the part where he said he had meeting with snakes, well I have had various meetings with unicorns from time to time.
Do you believe me?

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even with the amount of virgins he slept and number of meetings he had with snakes, he's still not that famous, popular or rich.
As usual, Nairalanders will always choose crap over logic.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kobicove:
On top of that him still no blow! undecided

He should be sent to sambisa forest, even if they threw bombs at him, he still wouldn't blow

He would make a good warrior

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ibinaboonline: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
You no know anything. You still dey far.
Quality20:
how's that possible to get power from sleeping with virgins ? Also does he mean that he initiated them into d world of free illicit licentious sex and are now free givers(ashwos)?
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

Such gibberish coming from a graduate.
Smh.
Let's all gather 10,000 virgin nuns 'with clean hearts' to pray with 'ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin' then, I guess our nation will 'blow' with prosperity. cheesy

Crap undecided

No mind them, other countries are working, Nigerians are following thrash and sitting in their houses, waiting for money to appear in their bank account and then road would be fixed

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DAVE5(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Offpoint:

Lol, if rituals and occultism make people rich, then all Nigerians should be rich by now.

So now him don change frequency
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-virgins-for-money-ritual-ex-eagles-goalie-peterside/

Very soon some pastors who know the Bible pass Jesus christ our lord and savior will tell him his sin is forgiven, meanwhile our lord savior in the same Bible made it clear even clearer that what ever a man sow he shall reap.... No doubt
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ezik2255(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
inside life very harsh
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Olam09(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

wow bro i just reason with you now no wonder I'm always getting the cash i need and anytime I promise my girlfriend something even though i don't have the capacity to provide it it's always coming i mean I'll surely see the money unexpected.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by odinga1of: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

Oga so na Virgin pray for Mark Zuckerberg?

Na Virgin pray for Seun Osewa ( If u know the amount of time Seun n the mods put in to make Nairaland what it is today) it will baffle you.

Stop equating trash to fame, hard work will only gives you money........even in Politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Zodiac61(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
There are no depths that these evangelicals, Pentecostals, born-again etc, etc would not go to to gain converts to their warped way of thinking.
There are no lies they are unwilling to tell.
Had meetings with snakes, slept with virgins for money rituals
Yeah right, I believe him. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Jimi24: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Quality20:
how's that possible to get power from sleeping with virgins ? Also does he mean that he initiated them into d world of free illicit licentious sex and are now free givers(ashwos)?

It is very simple. There is no magic there. It is a trade. All the devil wants is to prevent many souls getting to heaven. He will trade your disobedience for worldly honours and riches (for a time). He always wins because he can tell the difference between eternity and a life time..he knows you are a loser already.
How does the money and riches appear?
He is the tempter . He can get 20,000 customers to your shop in one day or talk to Governor if State to personally write a proposal to give you fir his own approval.
All the kingdoms of the world have bern given him (for a time) . So usually it is not in the rituals although usually he likes you to break the first commandment first.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Femilekan233: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Quality20:
is Better u keep quiet on subject u know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.