Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (117654 Views)

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church / How I Slept With Virgins For Money And Fame _ Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by wisdomkid: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You see why you shouldn't envy some of these so called celebrities?

This one Peterside is saying is even small, what some people do just to be famous and rich would shock you...

And to some guys who finds it fun to insert their dicks into every free pussy, use your head..

Don't judge the crowd based on one person. Yes, all that glitters is not GOLD, but don't forget that all GOLD glitters.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Bbbwings: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Reichel99:
What are you waiting for, why don't you apply what you just said yo your own life, Africans and nonsense!!!
As in the rubbish one reads on here cheesy
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Stop sounding bitter, I'm not the one that deflowered you.

Take your bitterness out of my mention and let people with sense quote me.
She's right.
And she has sense actually. Unlike you who dished out some illogical crap about sleeping with virgins to gain wealth.
Just look at what you posted on a public forum.
Do you know other countries view this forum?
Why are you embarrassing us like this?
How can you sleep with virgins and automatically become rich and famous? Where will the money fall from? Heaven? undecided
Smdh...
Emancipate yourself from such backward thinking my brother.

You might insult me, but I've said the truth and spoken my mind.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
golddare:

Imagine the destiny of goalkeepers he would have destroyed just to shine, sometimes I wonder why our people are too diabolical.

There's nothing like destroying one's destiny.
Whatever one will be, he will be. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Olam09:
wow bro i just reason with you now no wonder I'm always getting the cash i need and anytime I promise my girlfriend something even though i don't have the capacity to provide it it's always coming i mean I'll surely see the money unexpected.

Do you have a business you're running?
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Femilekan233:
is Better u keep quiet on subject u know nothing about.

Please can you educate me on this topic? I would love to learn.
How does it work?
What process does one follow to achieve wealth through this means?
Can you narrate your first-hand experience or encounter on this topic?
You seem to know a lot, and I'll like to know also.
Please educate me. smiley
Thanks.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by GregJames(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It's like you don't know the power a virgin possesses.

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

Are you saying sex is bad?? Abeg let me hear word, what ever will be will be!! So long as God says yes!
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
lastchild:
that his own wasn't coming doesn't mean that it doesn't work for others

Is that your excuse?
grin grin grin
But he did rituals na... It should work, or doesn't it work again? grin
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
ojaysam25:
you don't mean it.....All those That don't believe in spiritual stuff....what do you have to say!!

We say this is a cooked up bullcrap of a story meant for people like you. cheesy
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Coldie:
In the civilized world u would be arrested and made to pay for ur crimes

He didn't commit any crime.
In the civilized world he would be abandoned in a mental institution.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by lastchild: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

Is that your excuse?
grin grin grin
But he did rituals na... It should work, or doesn't it work again? grin
Its working for some people
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by EgusiShankly: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nawao.... women/girls in this country are endangered species
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
lastchild:
Its working for some people

Wow. grin
Does the 'ritual god' choose who it'll work for and who it won't?
How can I make sure I'm selected among those who it'll work for?
Please enlighten me.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by zigzagluv: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
yes, what you wrote here is the utimate truth, i have a younger sister at the age of 27 still a virgin , she calls to give me vision , if she tell me not to go out , i refuse dat day d kain bad tin wen i go get , i for d vex for myself ,why i nor listen
MRcocaFanta:

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by delishpot: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Olam09:
wow bro i just reason with you now no wonder I'm always getting the cash i need and anytime I promise my girlfriend something even though i don't have the capacity to provide it it's always coming i mean I'll surely see the money unexpected.

Keep your virginity and it will also work wonders for you. I am tired of you guys placing burden of your life on women. What happens when that virginity goes? Will she remain a virgin for life? Keep yourself pure and pray for yourself and others. Don't tie your destiny to the vagina of a human beingn

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by delishpot: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
zigzagluv:
yes, what you wrote here is the utimate truth, i have a younger sister at the age of 27 still a virgin , she calls to give me vision , if she tell me not to go out , i refuse dat day d kain bad tin wen i go get , i for d vex for myself ,why i nor listen

God uses anyone. He does not tie his gift to a woman's hymen. You too stay chaste and you just might be used by God. Stop tying your destiny to a woman's vagina.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by WIZGUY69(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

Spilling nonsense with confidence. grin

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

This one Peterside is saying is even small, what some people do just to be famous and rich would shock you...

And to some guys who finds it fun to insert their dicks into every free pussy, use your head..

He is a pastor that story might just be cooked up to get more member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ZeusP(m): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Devil Incarnate
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by D1official: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
What are you waiting for, why don't you apply what you just said to your own life, Africans and nonsense!!!
Sis JESUS still loves non virgins now. Haba take am easy.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kikelomojessy(f): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by vincentjk(m): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

Some human being came out to say he slept with virgins and that proves what?
Na today people begin dey fvck virgins?
I'm sorry bro, but I don't believe everything I read online, especially when it's related to crap.
And the part where he said he had meeting with snakes, well I have had various meetings with unicorns from time to time.
Do you believe me?

Yea if you believe you had meetings with them why won't I believe
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by akinsmail51: 2:00am On Feb 13, 2020
He will make the desired money now.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by kingxsamz(m): 2:05am On Feb 13, 2020
vincentjk:

Yea if you believe you had meetings with them why won't I believe

Wow, cool.
Nice logic. cheesy
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Tonylyte(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
What are you waiting for, why don't you apply what you just said to your own life, Africans and nonsense!!!
Painment! e be like say them disvirgin you on time.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Krakboi(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Thank you ooo... Some people are so annoying! This is why we are still where we are in Africa as a whole! They put us in chains cos of our stupidity and 100s of years later we're still trapped albeit now the chains are now mental!
Reichel99:
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by bigtt76(f): 2:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Juliearth(f): 2:34am On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
And any other guy wey sleep such girls don carry badluck.

Exactly!
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Juliearth(f): 2:36am On Feb 13, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

I totally agree with you. The cry(prayer of a virgin) is like that of a baby. Their prayer travels on a fast track.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ddeola: 3:08am On Feb 13, 2020
That's why your career no blow ! Otumokpo get limit
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by onadana: 3:42am On Feb 13, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

The power of a virgin.Yet he never played for Real Madrid,Barcelona or Manchester United.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Supersymetry: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Though i do not believe that the spiritual controls the physical, but i can not deny the existence of "supernatural" people that don't understand it call it spiritual.
There're physical and psychological need for virgin but no prove of its supernatural benefits yet ( not random occurrences)
So experienced people should come up with there prove either for or against..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.