Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (117652 Views)

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church / How I Slept With Virgins For Money And Fame _ Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ultimatekint(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Inside life.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
With the ritual tinz you did not win world best? Not even the richest sportsman of your era
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Gee64: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Na wah o
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by litaninja(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2020
The confidence with which you spew nonsense tho.....

MRcocaFanta:
It's like you don't know the power a virgin possesses.

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.