Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (53924 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
ernieboy:
people also resign in a democracy especially when they have performed woefully.
Name one president who resigned because they performed woefully.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

I did read it and I saw evidence for what I read in ghanamustgo bags and soakaways full of dollars, pounds and euros! And there's been a lot of third party and foreign collaboration of what I read and saw. And ordinary common sense tells me GEJ did not do much good from the revenue of crude oil that was selling at record highs during his time.

But, hey! You believe what you want. I'm just glad most don't believe what you seem to believed or we'd probably be killing each other for food by now if the GEJ regime had gone on another 4 years!
so the soldiers that were complaining that Buhari wouldn't have released 1400 terrorist are clowns abi oga grow up how old are u sorry to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Splashme: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

I pray your house is their next target. So you stop this political talk

That's the only way he will have sense
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by myobjective: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Don't mind them. People are here talking as if only the North voted for Buhari or he rigged it when he was obviously voted in by the majority of voters all over Nigeria.

After his four years, the presidency is coming to the south.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by ernieboy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Richard Nixon resigned from the office of President of the United States in August 1974.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
ernieboy:

Richard Nixon resigned from the office of President of the United States in August 1974.
Richard Nixon was about to be impeached and resigned to avoid being imprisoned for criminal offences!

Bubu is way far away from that. No one has even begun impeachment proceedings against him yet!

Good example though, but not quite accurate.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
so the soldiers that were complaining that Buhari wouldn't have released 1400 terrorist are clowns abi oga grow up how old are u sorry to ask
I think they are clowns. It's not their job to determine guilt.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

many one even resigned recently cuz of common leaked sex video but thrust common Nigerian senator to be shouting doctored video once they are caught no dignity at all Botswana president also she resigned too cuz she brought Shame to hr family cuz of common video but over here video nor they do us anything it will always b a doctored video as usual spits
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

I think they are clowns. It's not their job to determine guilt.
it wasnt Buhari job either to tell us that gej was corrupt he would have left that for our judges and not all these propaganda method and blame game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Jacob Zuma of SA resigned after much talks about his embezzlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by CptCharlesVane: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Clap Clap! You people are still “respectfully” asking him to resign. Ok na as if his first term didn’t portray him as the most grossly incompetent entity in any position of leadership.

The only good thing about all these is that it will lead to separation of the pretentious one Nigeria. One the way of progress and the other to illiteracy, Islam and poverty.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pls u guys should not tell me that is the Buhari that raised d hands of a cameraman and called him his campaign manager we are hoping on to help us fight terrorism who ever believes Buhari can defeat Buhari can believe anything like tomorrow being April 1st 1989
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Jacob Zuma of SA resigned after much talks about his embezzlement
Another good one. Corruption. Lots of evidence of it. And he resigned to avoid persecution. A similar example is Netanyahu of Israel, who's yet to resign and is still playing the religious card in hope he'd survive.

You got any evidence of corruption against bubu?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
it wasnt Buhari job either to tell us that gej was corrupt he would have left that for our judges and not all these propaganda method and blame game
It wasn't Buhari that told us GEJ was corrupt!

Those of us who had eyes at the time saw GEJ's regime was corrupt ourselves!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Lastmankc(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Under Jonathan churches were perpetually bombed, under PMB zero church have been bombed, zero Police head quarters have been bombed, zero UN building bombed, 60% of Chibok girls recovered, zero territory is held by Jonathan's siblings,..

Yet you claim you prefer a Nigeria where chufhds are bombed? You are obviously not alright, check yourself.
So, we should be counting scores? Right. I wonder how some of you sleep at night. If you say these rubbish outside, you might be lynch

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

but I have eyes too and I know bubu is supporting boko haram and herdsmen.i still have these papers I don't discard newspapers..even that of when brendel state budget was 100000.and that of anini d greatest armed robber in Nigeria history but d highest money he robbed from a bank was 50k .make I snap them send dare me

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Another good one. Corruption. Lots of evidence of it. And he resigned to avoid persecution. A similar example is Netanyahu of Israel, who's yet to resign and is still playing the religious card in hope he'd survive.

You got any evidence of corruption against bubu?

I might not have evidence but I'm sure he obviously is corrupt. Not to even talk about corruption, there are many calls for him to resign because of his seemingly non chalant attitude about insecurity issues in the country. A President does not necessarily have to resign on just corruption charges. There are many other factors that could warrant a call for a President's resignation.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Rawtruth1: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
He must continue until south west receive sense too. Sai Buhari, Sai Tinubu, sai ex pastor VP, sai Fashola
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
but I have eyes too and I know bubu is supporting boko haram and herdsmen
Well, convince enough Representatives with your evidence and you might get them to impeach bubu, then convince enough Senators and they might kick him out. Or even convince bubu he is guilty of what you believe he is guilty of and he just might resign for you. Otherwise, wait till his 4 years are up. The choices are entirely your's.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Lugianostar(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sai Baba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

I might not have evidence but I'm sure he obviously is corrupt.
You have no evidence but you are "sure he is obviously corrupt"?

Can someone remind me if this is the religious section where we get to state our beliefs with no need for evidence please.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lugianostar:
Sai Baba!!!
Sai Baba!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by madridsta007(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Well, convince enough Representatives with your evidence and you might get them to impeach bubu, then convince enough Senators and they might kick him out. Or even convince bubu he is guilty of what you believe he is guilty of and he just might resign for you. Otherwise, wait till his 4 years are up. The choices are entirely your's.
northern agenda gej was not corrupt....that what I want u to understand cuz even d Senate then couldn't see anything wrong with gej
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by MelloJelly: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

lebanese pm
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Organs(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:
They need to be educated that you vote people out in a democracy and not just stand there wailing "resign"!

They are more educated and sincere than you will ever be. You that will still support GEJ. At the very least they are sincere, that, you dont have.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Franking: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sai Baba until 2027. Yorubas are happy with him and Osinbajo. Yorubas are happy with Tinubu. Carry go, pa Buhari.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Nigerians are funny.he said I shouldnt believe what I read.u want me to believe that Buhari is not an unrepentant terrorist but u want me to believe that gej was corrupt and u read ur own too..u don't want to believe my own but u want me to believe ur own .northerners sha
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
MelloJelly:

lebanese pm
For fear of assassination. I doubt bubu has any such fear from those asking him to resign.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Lebanon%E2%80%93Saudi_Arabia_dispute?wprov=sfla1

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Emperor4tune(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
war is looming gradually,it will only take the mercies of God to advert it
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Organs(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
but I have eyes too and I know bubu is supporting boko haram and herdsmen.i still have these papers I don't discard newspapers..even that of when brendel state budget was 100000.and that of anini d greatest armed robber in Nigeria history but d highest money he robbed from a bank was 50k .make I snap them send dare me

Mumu, why don't you quote the papers with dates. Buhari is incompetent and i did not support him for a second term, however, the North is sincere and truthful and not you that will forever support GEJ who is way, way worse than Buhari and tell all this lies that buhari is supporting boko haram and herdsmen. that is why we are where we are. Idiots keep lying about Buhari and we that knows he is honest and that all are lies continue saying it's all lies meanwhile, Buhari's incompetence is not apparent and we all are suffering from it.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Franking:
Sai Baba until 2027. Yorubas are happy with him and Osinbajo. Yorubas are happy with Tinubu. Carry go, pa Buhari.
yeah we d afonja union of Nigeria wants Buhari and Tinubu to rule us till 6090 ...and impose trek and no sex on us we love been slave..those of us complaining of
common trek within Lagos what of our forefathers that trekked from countries to countries and they were also castrated too.i wish Tinubu can castrate us cuz we are his slave. This is coming from a yoruba guy residing in Benin ciry lord Tinubu thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.