Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (53874 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Fuckgovt: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Now that they are now having sense. Buhari will blow more of his juju that makes his zombies go senseless again
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by ernieboy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Richard Nixon was about to be impeached and resigned to avoid being imprisoned for criminal offences!

Bubu is way far away from that. No one has even begun impeachment proceedings against him yet!

Good example though, but not quite accurate.
if the national assembly was not a mere rubber stamp assembly buhari would have been facing impeachment for his incompetence.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
Nigerians are funny.he said I shouldnt believe what I read.u want me to believe that Buhari is not an unrepentant terrorist but u want me to believe that gej was corrupt and u read ur own too..u don't want to believe my own but u want me to believe ur own .northerners sha
I don't really care what anyone believes since we can all create crap inside our heads and claim it is true with no reference to any facts.

An example is the ignorant statement made below. Just reading this thread would have made the writer think I'd rather kill GEJ than defend him, but why bother with facts when we can just ignorantly make anything up and believe it to be true?

Organs:

They are more educated and sincere than you will ever be. You that will still support GEJ. At the very least they are sincere, that, you dont have.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Organs:

Mumu, why don't you quote the papers with dates. Buhari is incompetent and i did not support him for a second term, however, the North is sincere and truthful and not you that will forever support GEJ who is way, way worse than Buhari and tell all this lies that buhari is supporting boko haram and herdsmen. that is why we are where we are. Idiots keep lying about Buhari and we that knows he is honest and that all are lies continue saying it's all lies meanwhile, Buhari's incompetence is not apparent and we all are suffering from it.
papers don't lie
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
ernieboy:
if the national assembly was not a mere rubber stamp assembly buhari would have been facing impeachment for his incompetence.
Sounds like an excuse to me. I hope you are aware we Nigerians voted for that National Assembly that you call a "mere rubber stamp", and that makes us all mere rubber stamps too.

I personally beg to differ.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

I don't really care what anyone believes since we can all create crap inside our heads and claim it is true with no reference to any facts.

An example is the ignorant statement made below. Just reading this thread would have made the writer think I'd rather kill GEJ than defend him, but why bother with facts when we can just ignorantly make anything up and believe it to be true?

where is ur reference on gej been corrupt it's what d north want u to believe but it is clear that bubu Is a terrorist how can u release 2400 terrorist within 2 years spits
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
yeah we d afonja union of Nigeria wants Buhari and Tinubu to rule us till 6090 ...and impose trek and no sex on us we love been slave..those of us complaining of
common trek within Lagos what of our forefathers that trekked from countries to countries and they were also castrated too.i wish Tinubu can castrate us cuz we are his slave. This is coming from a yoruba guy residing in Benin ciry lord Tinubu thank u
Tinubu thank u
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by ernieboy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Sounds like an excuse to me. I hope you are aware we Nigerians voted for that National Assembly that you call a "mere rubber stamp", and that makes us all mere rubber stamps too.

I personally beg to differ.
we both know that they are not answerable to the people who voted them in
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Femilekan233: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:
They need to be educated that you vote people out in a democracy and not just stand there wailing "resign"!
was he voted in,instead of to say he should be rigged out.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
where is ur reference on gej been corrupt it's what d north want u to believe but it is clear that bubu Is a terrorist how can u release 2400 terrorist within 2 years spits
GEJ is old news. I don't care if he was corrupt anymore since I've already retired his ass.

Please note that I will no more respond to you if you can't stop with your spits. Spitters are not intelligent enough for me to waste my time on.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by wisdomkid: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by content208: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:
They need to be educated that you vote people out in a democracy and not just stand there wailing "resign"!

It is your right and duty as a citizen to question your leaders. If you aren't satisfied with the way they lead you, you can asks them to resign. If you keep quiet while a politician tramples you under feet, it is a sign that you are an irresponsible, mentally lazy idiot.

A responsible citizen will hold his leaders accountable.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Solidstarr28: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Did u guys just find out?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

You have no evidence but you are "sure he is obviously corrupt"?

Can someone remind me if this is the religious section where we get to state our beliefs with no need for evidence please.

Yes i said what i said oga..

In his first term, his Son crashed multi million Naira Bike worth around 40 Million Naira and later news went round about the insane amount this Son and his siblings control. Same man who was alleged not to have money to obtain form.. Is this a lie?

Buhari is known for Nepotism amd favouritism. About 90% of his cabinet especially Service chiefs are Northerners. There was a time a thread made it to FP here about Buhari’s family members holding high positions in his administration... Is this a lie?

Some days ago, his daughter flew Official Presidential Jet for her Private uses. Which President will allow such if not a corrupt one? Is this also a lie?

Buhari is known to abandon his duties in Nigeria to travel to the UK on meaningless vacations and medical treatments with taxpayers money when he actually advocated for Nigerians and Government officials to make use of Nigerian hospitals instead of traveling abroad and he promised to equip the hospitals up to standards. Is this also a lie?

All these things, are they not corruption charges? I could go on and on and On but just decided to pause for now.. And also, I realised you avoided my questions and you're trying to cover up this incompetent Man by asking me another question..

I ask you again, Is it only corruption charges that makes citizens call for resignation of a President?

Has Buhari not failed the nation in terms of Security of lives and Property?

Was security issue this bad when Jonathan was there?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
ernieboy:
we both know that they are not answerable to the people who voted them in
I do not know anything of the sort! We are after all talking of a person who begged and pleaded for my vote in 2003, 2007, and 2011 and never got it until I finally elected him in 2015 and again in 2019.

Or is it your position that people from Mars elected bubu?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Has Buhari not failed the nation in terms of Security of lives and Property?

Was security issue this bad when Jonathan was there?
Oh how quick people forget how bad things used to be! Yes, it was very bad under GEJ!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Oh how quick people forget how bad things used to be! Yes, it was very bad under GEJ!

Oh really? Okay lemme remind you some things.
Do you know About 100 soldiers were ambushed and killed late 2018 by Boko Haram?

Do you know how many lives and properties have been lost to Boko Haram under Buhari’s time?

Do you know that almost every week now, news of killings and kidnappings are being reported?

Were there Fulani herdsmen during Jonathan's administration?

Were Bandits killing conveniently and indiscriminately under Jonathan's administration like they do now and was kidnapping rate this high in Jonathan's time?

You're the forgetful one here. You've obviously let your shameless support for incompetence cover your eyes. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

GEJ is old news. I don't care if he was corrupt anymore since I've already retired his ass.

Please note that I will no more respond to you if you can't stop with your spits. Spitters are not intelligent enough for me to waste my time on.
Buhari is a shariaist terrorist herder basterd and he should resign and b jailed

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
content208:

It is your right and duty as a citizen to question your leaders. If you aren't satisfied with the way they lead you, you can asks them to resign. If you keep quiet while a politician tramples you under feet, it is a sign that you are an irresponsible, mentally lazy idiot.

A responsible citizen will hold his leaders accountable.
'Holding accountable", is not the same as uselessly wailing, "resign"! People are doing a lot more in Lebanon, Paris, Hong Kong, to no effect! I don't see anything if the sort in Nigeria though, just some lazy fuqs wailing!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Organs(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Bros, you are very, very ignorant. You don't know it cos of your bias. You only see what you want to see. Don't worry, some folks believe Buhari is Jubril from Sudan, some are still looking for his Waec result. They are not alone, we have some idiots still looking for Barack Obama's birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Were Bandits killing conveniently and indiscriminately under Jonathan's administration like they do now?
Yes they were. Boko Haram was ravaging the North in GEJ's time. IPOB was ravaging the East in GEJ's time. People were being kidnapped all over Nigeria in GEJ'S time. And GEJ's cronies were sharing amongst themselves the money meant to secure the nation. But I guess time has passed so you conveniently forget.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Organs:

Bros, you are very, very ignorant. You don't know it cos of your bias. You only see what you want to see. Don't worry, some folks believe Buhari is Jubril from Sudan, some are still looking for his Waec result. They are not alone, we have some idiots still looking for Barack Obama's birth certificate.
So, in your own non-very very ignorant opinion, Buhari is Jubril from Sudan with no waec and you still haven't found Obama's birth certificate?

If that's the case, I am delighted my bias does not make me non-very very ignorant like you are.

I repeat, sai bubu!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Yes they were. Boko Haram was ravaging the North in GEJ's time. IPOB was ravaging the East in GEJ's time. People were being kidnapped all over Nigeria in GEJ'S time. And GEJ's cronies were sharing amongst themselves the money meant to secure the nation. But I guess time has passed so you conveniently forget.

You're the one who doesn't remember things here or just doesn't wanna admit kt.

How many Fulani herdsmen attack incidents did you hear of during GEJ's admin?

Compare the overall rates of killings and kidnappings under GEJ and Buhari, which one has the highest number?

Remember 16 people were killed in Kaduna yesterday again by Bandits after 30 travelers were killed by Boko Haram just last week.

Buhari is Corrupt, incompetent, Biased, Clueless and careless... You can sugarcoat things all you want but this is the plain truth!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by caprini1: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thegoodone13:
Is it easy to rule Nigeria?
Very easy!.....Call a round table with honesty and fairness,forgive and forget where necessary ,truly rule with equity and true federal character, give appointments through merits.,ask more questions from the people ,if you dont feel connected to them anymore,Make at least one state in every geo political region ,another Lagos.

Always stay in touch personally with the people and not through spokesmen.Show love to every tribes and region, massively equip the police force,pay them very well and make them regional...i can go on an on.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

You're the one who doesn't remember things here or just doesn't wanna admit kt.

How many Fulani herdsmen attack incidents did you hear of during GEJ's admin?

Compare the overall rates of killings and kidnappings under GEJ and Buhari, which one has the highest number?

Remember 16 people were killed in Kaduna yesterday again by Bandits after 30 travelers were killed by Boko Haram just last week.

Buhari is Corrupt, incompetent, Biased, Clueless and careless... You can sugarcoat things all you want but this is the plain truth!
You may believe whatever you want to believe, that's your choice. Fact remains, calling for bubu's resignation will not in anyway get him out of office. There's a procedure. Go learn it and make yourself effective!
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by useurkidney3121: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Under Jonathan churches were perpetually bombed, under PMB zero church have been bombed, zero Police head quarters have been bombed, zero UN building bombed, 60% of Chibok girls recovered, zero territory is held by Jonathan's siblings,..

Yet you claim you prefer a Nigeria where chufhds are bombed? You are obviously not alright, check yourself.
O boy! with this statement from a cow like u, u need to die by hanging

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

You may believe whatever you want to believe, that's your choice. Fact remains, calling for bubu's resignation will not in anyway get him out of office. There's a procedure. Go learn it and make yourself effective!

Yes of course i know he wouldn't get outta office for sure cos he's known to be stubborn and power drunk. However, i am just letting you realize that people calling him out for resignation are not out of line. They're absolutely in order to do so... Whether he resigns or not, it's not my business because i am living my normal life and i am very effective and productive too just as you said i should..... How about you?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by loschivatos(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

No it isn't. Please go back to school and learn the proper way to do things or bubu will serve a third term due to your ignorance!

Nigerian, imagine use of words in just a conversation.

Not surprised, people that consider constitutional obligations of government a favour.

'Proper way' you said. Well professor, 'Nigerians voted him in they also have the right to demand for his resignation' you can't get it being a 'Nigerian'

Leaders a to serve not to be served.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
loschivatos:

Nigerians, imagine use of words in just a conversation.

Not surprised, people that consider constitutional obligations of government as a favour.

'Proper way' you said. Well professor, 'Nigerians voted him in they also have the right to demand for his resignation' you can't get it being a 'Nigerian'
I never said you can't demand his resignation!

You can demand pigs fly too, but that don't mean they'd grow wings and take to the sky, or does it?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by loschivatos(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

I never said you can't demand his resignation!

You can demand pigs fly too, but that don't mean they'd grow wings and take to the sky, or does it?

Then, why the use of 'going back to school and ignorance '
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Yes of course i know he wouldn't get outta office for sure cos he's known to be stubborn and power drunk. However, i am just letting you realize that people calling him out for resignation are not out of line. They're absolutely in order to do so... Whether he resigns or not, it's not my business because i am living my normal life and i am very effective and productive too just as you said i should..... How about you?
I never said they were out of line or out of order for calling for anyone's resignation. I do think they are ignorant though, and I said so. See below.

budaatum:

And do note that if I were not effectively "living my normal life" and productively putting food on my table, I'd likely join the lazy wailers asking bubu to resign.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
loschivatos:

Then, why the use of 'going back to school and ignorance '
Because yelling resign is not the way to get rid of an elected official that you do not want anymore in a democracy!

God! Have you all forgotten why and how hard we fought for this democracy that you are all trampling on today? Was it not so we can elect in or out those leaders we want at the appropriate time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.