Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation (37403 Views)

Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
The local leadership is in charge
of security in their own
respective areas.........The very
statement coming from the
President has very deep
meaning.

This statement confirm or justify d creation of AMOTEKUN Security Outfit.
Lobatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Dybala11(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr
President. Boko Haram can't
strike without the cooperation of
the borno There is
always an insider that Spoiled the party!
You mean the same set of people been massacred by the insurgents. Stop trying to defend the indefensible, Buhari's administration is a failure security wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Enwhen(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
of security in their own
President has very deep
meaning.

Please go and sleep abeg ...

Which local leaders ??, Where Boko Haram dey ?, Just in Kaduna a local leader and 15members of his families were burnt alive , that's just bandits o, not even Boko Haram.... Not even the govt can deploy police or troop when there is trouble according to our system and the reason many are calling for state police ...the IGP is the only one that can deploy police after getting call from the CP of the state...reason former Gov Yari was always crying in Zamfara...the fact is that

Even the soldiers are not happy that Boko Haram are been release, these guys go back to their crimes.... In the Nigerian Army(NA) 67 regular intake training , 120 Boko Haram members trained with our soldiers and ran back to forest after the training in Kaduna, some were caught in katangora during the anti-terrorist training...but presently , Baba Buhari has made it easy for them to spy the Nigeria army ....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by kayzeesoft(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Then take action sir.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DavidEsq(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
philip0906:
Senile old raggedy confused islamist incompetent Nincompoop
All these, on top only one person head? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by NigeriaBam: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
of security in their own
President has very deep
meaning.
While the Security Of the Country is in the ✋ Hand of President.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Olarewaju89: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Alimodu sheriff should be arrest, i dey always suspect that man.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by NigeriaBam: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
General Buhari Stop Blaming Community Leaders. The Security Of This Country Is In Your ✋ Hand..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Cocolatti(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
of security in their own
President has very deep
meaning.
Yes, General Buhari has indirectly admitted that Local and regional security like Amotekun are important
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is

So its now d fault of d borno people? Can buhari just take responsibility for once? Did he go for a condolence visit or a blame game visit?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by chatinent: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please I have a decent question, dis guy dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by princemartinsG(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is a reaffirmation that what is required to curb the spate of killings is a community driven kind of security in the fashion of Amotekun.

Vote for a Terror Free Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by AreaFada2: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Well, they know themselves.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by hmohammed(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Jonathan once made such a statement but buhari and his supporters started calling him a weakling.
Now is their turn to suffer.
Jonathan is a righteous man curse be on anyone who curse him but blessings to those who zsupported him

I can see you are excited. Funny Nigerians
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
and Buhari are Fulani terrorists

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Owaincouncil: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
What's this idiot saying. Why is he the president? Who is in charge of all the security apparatus of this land.
He should just shut up. We will manage our cross till 2023 God willing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by thundafire: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is
he knows
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Deepthoughts: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by delishpot: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
If those local leaders should arm their people the govt will go and seize all their weapons, if they call on the military when they are being attacked, no o e will come to their rescue. I fact, the military leaves on que just before the community is attacked and they stay out until the attackers are done and gone. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Xano(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
A "General" who could not provide security for his citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by golddare: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by gurunlocker: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is

Pathetic zombie agree with his lord because it's his "lord"....

Remember last administration said the same thing? I am 130% sure you didn't agree with them then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by EdiskyHarry: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
very soon this government will start blaming general sani abacha, Donald Trump, Bob Marley, Davido, adeboye, Shawn Michael, John Cena as being the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Arewa6: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari Convoy in Maiduguri ��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by paix(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't know when Buhari will take responsibility for once.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by slivertongue: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr President. Boko Haram can't strike without the cooperation of the borno There is always an insider that Spoiled the party!
GMB is now facing the reality instead cheap talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Damsman10(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Rapmoney(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr President. BokoHaram can't
the borno peaple. There is always an insider that Spoiled the party!

Keep your mouth shut and hide those fingers of yours! What a dumb comment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by vertueptime: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by UnusualJhay(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tingasa!!!

angry grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DAVE5(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
hahahaha
He's blaming the victims for the attacks now?
What a lifeless fellow grin

It's a really sad situation ohh

I still don't believe the president of a country would alter those words

"With my understanding of our culture, I wonder how Boko Haram survives up to this end."

He did nothing that's why they survived this long, plus even the ones that were caught were released on grounds that they were not BH

Who does that, those bastards should be milked for information, then the information should be acted upon

"We are working for you in this country; as Commander-in-Chief, I am dealing with the security institutions and I believe there is an improvement in security."

He believes there's an improvement in security

This is the height of wickedness ohh
This guy don turn Nigeria to joke sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Dybala11(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
lexy2014:

So its now d fault of d borno people? Can buhari just take responsibility for once? Did he go for a condolence visit or a blame game visit?
Well it's no surprise as we've all realized that he's running a government of propaganda and blame shifting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.