Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation (37398 Views)

Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Kylekent59: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
I hope all those who collected 1k bribe can now see what they have done to this country.

What's the way out to tackle insurgency?

The president really needs to act fast on security issues.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Trutherme: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020

Buhari to Bornu Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation

Bornu Leaders to Buhari: Same way you cannot function without the cabal, Dullard grin

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DonBenny77(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
mad man

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by CSTR2: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
And the clueless fool has passed the bulk to the people.

Why didn't he tell them this when he was riding the waves of insecurity to aso rock?

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr
President. Boko Haram can't
strike without the cooperation of
the borno There is
always an insider that Spoiled the party!
Urgently visit a mental health centre

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ivolt: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Excuses and more excuses.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by picoba(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
We will soon hear more on this for the northern leaders.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by richieray: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
He is trying to apportion blame,the thing Don pass him power.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by deboysben(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Northerns should enjoy the treasure they laboured for.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by engrchykae(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
That's the punishment for booing the commander in chief of both army and jihadists.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ZombieHUNT: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is

Shame on you

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Abuventure: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is
is borno the most corrupt state in Nigeria PMB should admit he has failed that is all

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by CSTR2: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
arewafederation, come and tell us what you think.

Your buhari says the people of borno are the ones terrorising their own environment.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by drey076(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari is very right on this
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Sas434xxx: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

Get. A Life Bro
Thank You...... (Mr adviser)

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Abuventure: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is
is borno the most corrupt state in Nigeria Dont make them the scape goat PMB should admit he has failed that is all

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Stallion93(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Which kind One chance President be this? Always pointing fingers, always looking for who to blame, When will he Ever take full responsibility as per GCFR? Wetin i dey talk sef, Does he even know he is the president?

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Temptee101(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2020

..and the blame game continues

I can authoritatively tell you, we have no president but a robot planted by the cabals for their selfish interest

He was/is programmed to blame anything, anybody, everything else but itself

Nigerians, this robot is a proof that end time is upon us. We have our own covid 19 in that lifeless animal/disaster

Spits

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by BERNIMOORE: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is
NOT UNTIL A FEALESS MAN IN THE SENATE EMBARASS HIM WITH RESIGNATION AFTER THEY THOUGHT DINO WAS GONE, ABARIBE MINCE NO WORD.....BUT ONE BURUKUTU PALMWINE DRINKER AND ONE OLORIIRE IRE TO RINNA KAN BURUKU FEMI ADE TO SHiNA MIS ROAD WAS UNLEASH ON THE MEDIA....BUT THEN THE TRUTH IS ALREADY TOLD...

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by EasternPrince: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is

How many monikers will you use to lick this man's ass?

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by engrchykae(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari can't sleep a night in the maiduguri baracks but here he is advising borno residents in idp to go home to their various houses under the mercy of Boko Haram and he is telling residents not to cooperate with Boko Haram.
Buhari is insensitive

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Umuazala: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by dalass(f): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is

Zombie oh zombie! undecided

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
This can only happen in an insane country like Nigeria. The failure of this present administration is monumental and legendary...and so many people still hail Mr. President..i give up on this country. Canada, I'm coming soon

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Moniya4Real(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Jonathan once made such a statement but buhari and his supporters started calling him a weakling.
Now is their turn to suffer.
Jonathan is a righteous man curse be on anyone who curse him but blessings to those who supported him
Buhari is a tribalist, most nepotist leader in the history of Nigeria. But oga calling Jonathan a righteous man-haba!.
Politicians beign righteous? Mba.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by RichardKajola(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:
Lalasticlala can you BAN those animals posting nude here?
you can simply report them by clicking report below the post
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by LosC: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
RichardKajola:

you can simply report them by clicking report below the post

That method is no longer active. I've done that severally but all to no avail
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Dybala11(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
What's this demented man saying bayi, always looking for ways to blame others for his failures. What was the punishment given to the apprehended insurgents, this demented fool granted them amnesty at the expense of the citizens been slaughtered.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Thirteenblood: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Dyke15(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
The dullard can never disappoint as usual

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DCmonster: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
If Buhari should come on nairaland and read what nigerian's write about him daily he will commit suicide.

Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians / Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade