Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation (37405 Views)

Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DAVE5(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
paix:
I don't know when Buhari will take responsibility for once.

He blames past govt for his inadequacies

He blames youth for their inability to get jobs as if there are jobs, let's forget entrepreneurship because it also requires funding to be one gan

Now he's blaming victims of BH for the attacks on them(the victims)

This man should not be allowed to rule till this 2023 ohh, if not Nigeria go finish ohh and to think he has supporters is mind bugging

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DAVE5(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
I hope all those who collected 1k bribe can now see what they have done to this country.

What's the way out to tackle insurgency?

The president really needs to act fast on security issues.

1k too much nah, they were sharing biscuits in ojuelegba environ for his first tenure

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Annie939(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
look at who is talking , after releasing 1400 Boko Haram Buhari still have mouth to talk rubbish hypocrite.

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ejighikemeuwa: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Memory please! Any fight against book haram is fight against Muslim/northern youths. Don't proscribe boko hats, go to umuahia & kill the harmless IPOB

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by wisdomkid: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Friends turning Enemies.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
DAVE5:

It's a really sad situation ohh

I still don't believe the president of a country would alter those words

"With my understanding of our culture, I wonder how Boko Haram survives up to this end."

He did nothing that's why they survived this long, plus even the ones that were caught were released on grounds that they were not BH

Who does that, those bastards should be milked for information, then the information should be acted upon

"We are working for you in this country; as Commander-in-Chief, I am dealing with the security institutions and I believe there is an improvement in security."

He believes there's an improvement in security

This is the height of wickedness ohh
This guy don turn Nigeria to joke sha
What he means by "our culture" is an exposé of the hypocrisy that is embedded in the north.
He's referring to the fact that he thought the local leaders will find it easy to appeal to the BH elements using the fact that one of them (a northern Muslim) now holds the lever of power and they should therefore pipe down.
It explains also why he's not had any qualms paying them huge ransoms as he thought they'll be more amenable to working with him.
It's a tragedy really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by hush15: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr President. BokoHaram can't
strike without the cooperation of
the borno peaple. There is always an insider that Spoiled the party!

The only reason why bokoharam is on rampage with confidence is because of the presidency and their nonchalant, ignorant, tribal and partisan approach to security. When you head all security agencies with northerners, and the only advice they could come up with to rehabilitate and release terrorist back to society when instead they should be dead or rotting away in prison, how can they not gain confidence?

When herdsmen and bandits are on killing spree and you ignore that to face a man with a whole barrack during his father's burial, Boko Haram will be laughing at the government acknowledging them as cowards...

When kidnappers kidnap and you doing nothing about it while your soldiers and police force keep proscribing peaceful association and unarmed protesters terrorist groups.

To a terrorist group, you tellin them you don't reckon with them and are allowed to fester well enough to be reckoned with. You keep claiming you defeat them whereas you did not defeat, rather you tried tolerating and harbouring them and the end result is what we have now.

Buhari failed beyond woefully. His Femi Adesina can kiss my ass and his Garba Shehu can go hug a transformer but their principal is an abysmal chronic failure who is void of truth and reality. To him, he is the only right person....

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by knightsTempler: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Now the blame is no longer on the GEJ administration, borno citizens are now responsible for boko haram strikes. How wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by DAVE5(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What he means by "our culture" is an exposé of the hypocrisy that is embedded in the north.
He's referring to the fact that he thought the local leaders will find it easy to appeal to the BH elements using the fact that one of them (a northern Muslim) now holds the lever of power and they should therefore pipe down.
It explains also why he's not had any qualms paying them huge ransoms as he thought they'll be more amenable to working with him.
It's a tragedy really.

From what I understand, he expects them to pipe down because he is in power?

Who he epp? the bombing go still reach him house ohh

An evil mind holds no sentiments,they hold no sentiments whether their father is on the seat, from several of his utterances, it points towards him having an affiliation or sympathy for them, if not why hasn't the army squeezed info from captured member and bombed their hideout rather we hear Boko has been technically defeated then the next week, bomb explodes somewhere, kidnapping occurs

A president wields so much power, only God is above a president of a nation, and if the bastard can't do anything, then it means he just doesn't care to do anything

Like i said, in a country, only God is above the president, even a 2 year old as a president can cause the whole country to perish or make them prosper beyond measures

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by AgentNairaland(f): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
You're All After 72 Virgins In Jannah That's Why You Aim At Killing Christians According To The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
— Sahih International
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blame game is back.

“We are working for you in this country; as Commander-in-Chief, I am dealing with the security institutions and I believe there is an improvement in security.

“I urge the people of the state to cooperate with the law enforcement agencies; let us deny Boko Haram access to our loyal citizens and encourage displaced people to go back to their land.”

Which land is he talking about Anyway, IDPs go back to your former land at your own risks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
DAVE5:

From what I understand, he expects them to pipe down because he is in power?

Who he epp? the bombing go still reach him house ohh

An evil mind holds no sentiments,they hold no sentiments whether their father is on the seat, from several of his utterances, it points towards him having an affiliation or sympathy for them, if not why hasn't the army squeezed info from captured member and bombed their hideout rather we hear Boko has been technically defeated then the next week, bomb explodes somewhere, kidnapping occurs

A president wields so much power, only God is above a president of a nation, and if the bastard can't do anything, then it means he just doesn't care to do anything

Like i said, in a country, only God is above the president, even a 2 year old as a president can cause the whole country to perish or make them prosper beyond measures
You're very correct. But the north have always been known to support their own. From IBB to Abacha, they were massively supported by the northern populace by aligning with Islamism.
He had allowed the Fulani expansionist agenda to go unhindered so he expected a reciprocity from them. Unfortunately, they don't see the seat of the President as a service for the whole country but for their narrow interests. This BH has really shaken the north to its foundations.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by IMMUNO1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
This man actually went there to mock them and not to sympathize with them. They are the chief security in their capacity abi? May be you have provided them with weapons or you share the security budget with them and now this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Immanero: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
They all know what they are doing; jus deceiving themselves and there followers. The table is turning faster they don't know.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by tlurdy: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
I think baba is right! D man just Dey wait make dem kill de self finish.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Heavensent01(m): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2020
Northerners you're free to kill yourself for all I care. I'm in support of you people killing yourself, just restrict it to your North there

we need reduction of imbeciles for this country to progress, so well done to Bokoharam, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen killing in North

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by inyenejo(m): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Calling buharigg a failure is an insult to us please, buharigg is far more than a failure .
He is a total disaster.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Originalsly: 1:25am On Feb 13, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Of course the kind of answer you expect from a dullard grin grin grin,it shows boko haram have better intelligence gathering than u and your trusted expired service chiefs

Your answer is that of a dullard. Intelligence info comes from the local community. Your neighbor be having strange men rolling in at nights with AKs ... RPGs...laying low during the day... two days later there is a BH attack... the men are gone.... and this keep repeating itself. You remain silent... but you are expecting the military to somehow know about this. Who really is the dullard?
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by wizardus: 1:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Thegoodone13:
He said the true
Your true is a lie
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by almarthins(m): 1:42am On Feb 13, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Jonathan once made such a statement but buhari and his supporters started calling him a weakling.
Now is their turn to suffer.
Jonathan is a righteous man curse be on anyone who curse him but blessings to those who supported him

Righteousness is far from many politicians. Curse is on any man that trust in man.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Obason22(m): 1:45am On Feb 13, 2020
He said, “Boko Haram or whatever they are cannot come to Maiduguri or its environs without the local leadership knowing, the local leadership is in charge of security in their own respective areas............ President are u confused
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 1:47am On Feb 13, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr President. BokoHaram can't
strike without the cooperation of
the borno peaple. There is always an insider that Spoiled the party!
Story story, stoooory.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 1:50am On Feb 13, 2020
ManirBK:
The local leadership is in charge
of security in their own
respective areas.........The very
statement coming from the
President has very deep
meaning.
Oh puleeeese!! Did you say this when Jonathan was president? Didn't you say he was killing northerners? Didn't the stupid Sudanese say so?

Next!
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 1:53am On Feb 13, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
I Lost Massive Respect for my Mum
When She Finally Voted Buhari in 2015

I realized I was more smarter than her
I never took her advice seriously ever since then.. And I'm grateful that she is now seeing and regretting her decisions.
Back in 2015 I warned her seriously but she said I was too young to know anything about politics.
Now She comes to me for Advice..
SMH.. African Parents..
My own agreed buhari was evil but because of party, she voted buhari. Now she's cursing him every day.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pmb has Given boko haram his support, Indirectly and directly way back..

Even before he became president, he has always stylishly stood with them...

As President, he has Personal turned Boko haram guys to super stars...

Did you say stylishly?

Are you afraid to speak even on a faceless forum?

Someone who called BH freedom fighters.

Someone who BH nominated, among millions of mooslims in Nigeria to represent them at a govt parley.

Someone who advocated amenesty for bh, likening them to ND militants.

Someone who kicked vehemently openly when Jonathan was pounced on them.

Someone who condemned the state of emergency declared in borno and other states.

You hardly call these hard stances "stylishly" please.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:02am On Feb 13, 2020
revived:
What Is Baba Saying Bayi grin grin
Pelee..Ori baba re buhari ti gba werey
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Moniya4Real:

Buhari is a tribalist, most nepotist leader in the history of Nigeria. But oga calling Jonathan a righteous man-haba!.
Politicians beign righteous? Mba.
Na you Sabi. Oga jonah na righteous sombori grin
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:11am On Feb 13, 2020
DCmonster:
If Bihari should come on nairaland and read what nigerians writes about him daily he will commit suicide.
Lol.. Yusuf buhari the paralympian is here under the BBQ moniker. Make suya smoke kill am dia.. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:16am On Feb 13, 2020
hmohammed:

I can see you are excited. Funny Nigerians
No he should tear his clothes and throw ashes on his own head because terrorists are killing their kinds right? Hiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
very soon this government will start blaming general sani abacha, Donald Trump, Bob Marley, Davido, adeboye, Shawn Michael, John Cena as being the problem of Nigeria.
Add naira Marley, e follow.
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ChoCho54(f): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2020
DAVE5:

It's a really sad situation ohh

I still don't believe the president of a country would alter those words

"With my understanding of our culture, I wonder how Boko Haram survives up to this end."

He did nothing that's why they survived this long, plus even the ones that were caught were released on grounds that they were not BH

Who does that, those bastards should be milked for information, then the information should be acted upon

"We are working for you in this country; as Commander-in-Chief, I am dealing with the security institutions and I believe there is an improvement in security."

He believes there's an improvement in security

This is the height of wickedness ohh
This guy don turn Nigeria to joke sha
He was speaking to zombies, did he call your name? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.