Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (33734 Views)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by dingbang(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Make una dey stop this kyn nonsense writeup
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by RapistOnBail: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Amujale:
There's was no rebuttal in your response, you choose to waste your response on inconsequential gibberish. Kindly read what is being texted and make some sense of them.

Humanity begins in Africa and our ancestor went forward to populate the rest of the world, any other theory or hypothesis in living memory does not stand up to these simple truths.

Bin all the Hellenistic mumbojumbo of the Abrahamic religions and concentrate our focus on reality, real history.
Yea. Got that bro.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
dollynnn:

keep quiet!

The African woman is God.

We already know the African woman is God, I'm merely stating the obvious.

Assuming i echoed our parents discoveries, the fact that the personification of the African God is the God of Abrahamic religious text there probably wouldn't be much questioning.

Everyone knows Sango is God. There is no debating that fact, yet

Au-Set is God

Horus is God

Obatala is God

Osun is God

Yemaja is God

Therefore, the initial statement is proper and true.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
NwaliE01:

Anti Christ!

Where you see am?
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Xavfra:

What do you say of your paedophile people including you....
Muslims are greater hypocrites......
Keep deceiving yourself that by praying five times a day and washing ur amu and few oda places u are successfully deceiving us.....
U can't deceive us
Fucking Muslim terrorists.....

See this Igbo! Are you on Igbo? Amu is private part in Igbo! Your parents didn't train you at all!

Anyways! Your Lord is a terrorist too!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Billyanger(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Until i learnt the really hard way, i used to trivialise this topic of sex…fear a man who cannot control his pennis undecided
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by NwaliE01: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where you see am?
Hahahahahaha
Na AntiChristian I see for your op make me call you Antichrist.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Dybala11(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Amujale:
Apart from the awesome Sun, there's no lightbulb big enough to be the "light of the world"!

Are you a traditionalist sir? Maybe you don't know that the Sun is not the largest star in the galaxy. Have you heard of the star 'Antares'?
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by travelland(f): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
As the guy is spending his money on you, have it at the back of your kind that it's not for free.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Bobbyj773: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Abeg where can I find ashawo joint at agungi lekki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Dollabiz: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oh my G we had sexxz already before reading This
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Are you a traditionalist sir? Maybe you don't know that the Sun is not the largest star in the galaxy. Have you heard of the star 'Antares'?

Thanks for the correction.

Yes, i'm aware that the Sun is a star and isnt the largest of its kind.

However, i chose to use the closer and more significant star in the solar system; our Sun.

Although i get the point you're making.

I'm an Africanist and my views are in sync with pan Africanism.

What is the philosophy of Africanism?

Pan Africanism is a worldwide movement that aims to encourage and stregthen bonds of solidarity between all continentals and diasporan ethnicities of African ascent.

Are you into astrolology, astronomy or hellio-science?

In my opinion some would need a good understandings of some, if not all these disciplines in order to understand certain aspects of history.

Concentrate our focus on reality, real history.

The African Gods are the real Gods, all the Abrahamic religion ones are malicious adaptations or are outright fabrications.

For instance, by studying African civilisation and history, one will be able to ascertain the truth of certain aspects of history i.e

African history is original, and remains as the origin of the influence that led to the creation of all the major West Asian and European civilisations.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Dybala11(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Amujale:

Thanks for the correction.

Yes, i'm aware that the Sun is a star and isnt the largest of its kind.

However, i chose to use the closer and more significant star in the solar system; our Sun.

Although i get the point you're making.

I'm an Africanist.

Are you into astolology, astronomy or hellio-science?

In my opinion one would need a good understandings of some, if not all these disciplines in order to understamd certain aspects of history.

For instance, by studying African civilisation and history, one will be able to ascetain the truth of certain aspects of history i.e

African history is original, and remains as the origin of the influence that led to the creation of all the major West Asian and European civilisations.
Nope, I'm a Christian. But I'm well aware of the fact that history as been rewritten and manipulated to favour certain culture, the few privileged gets to write history to suit their purpose.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dybala11:
But I'm well aware of the fact that history as been rewritten and manipulated to favour certain culture, the few privileged gets to write history to suit their purpose.

Teach!

That is precisely the narrative most historians agree with, yet it shouldnt end there.

Let's dispell all foreign and malicious ideologies and concentrate our focus on reality, real history; such as you have done so eloquently.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Corroro: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
naso the matter dy b o

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Concepts such as Valentines Day ought to be either binned or renamed to have an African connotation. The idea of binning Valentines Day is in connection with the logic that says one ought to show affection and love to our partners 365 days of the year.

However, for the sake of argument, keep the date, change the narrative.

African Womans Day. Celebrate every February 14th. That will be deemed to be fit for our purpose.

Valentines Day is unfit for our purpose. What has a Eurocentric Saintsic got to does with the African?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by ArchAngelos999: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Amujale:
The Son of God is the Sun of God.

Romans took what is African Astro theology and turned it into literary theology.

How many signs of the zodiac are there?

The concept of God shouldn't be conflated with the Almighty God.

The Almighty God exists regardless of human perception.

One thing is certain, Africans are the first people in human history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

What's your concept of God
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Busch: 3:46am On Feb 15, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

Without purpose, humans are believed to be useless or dead while yet living, as there’d be chaos and lawlessness. The idea of religion and A God was then created to instill fear. And the greatest way to control a man, is fear. God is fear. Even though to some of us. The idea of paradise and a God, doesn’t exist. When you die, two things could happen.
One: Absolutely Nothing
Two: You see, what you believe in. As believe is strength and strength is power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Godpikin4real(f): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Preach it louder and loudest preacher if they'll hear.
The last time I talked about sex and the sharing of condom story, people nearly crucified me. Now, this, maybe dem go hear u.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by AntiChristian: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2020
NwaliE01:

Hahahahahaha
Na AntiChristian I see for your op make me call you Antichrist.

Are you learned?

Does AntiChristian mean antichrist?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

The concept is African.

The African is God.

Any continental or diasporian that worships any God outside of the psyche of the continent, is worshiping a false god.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

The African is God.

Kindly, follow the link to participate in a social experiment to determine that same question.

Amujale:
Out of these influential characters, who means more to you in the world of today, and why? https://www.nairaland.com/5674944/marcus-garvey-malcom-x-jesus#86465549
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by edu123: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Interesting15:
Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day

By Sunday Akanni Moshood

Please, don't joke with these things, and ignore people that would take them with levity.

1. It Makes You Unguarded And Open To Attacks:

If you want to go far in life, you must take spiritual things more serious. The physical things that happens around us which we can see with our eyes, are mere reflections of the things that had already happened in the spiritual realm.

In the spiritual realm, everytime, every moment, the evil devil and his evil cohorts keeps roaming about looking for those to destroy.

However, you are being guarded by God your Creator in the spiritual realm, as He has put a hedge of protection around you that prevents evil darts from the evil ones from getting to you.

But once you had premarital sex, you commit a sin that makes you slip away from God's hedge of protection. Sin separates man from God - God is a Holy God Who won't have anything to do with the dirt of sin.

This will open you to attacks from satan and his evil demons (spiritual attacks, physical attacks, financial attacks, health-related attacks, marital attacks, etc)

2. It Can Send You To Your Early Grave:

You should agree by now that the richest place in the world is the graveyard - because many people (especially young ones) died unfulfilled. Those meant to be great inventors, scientists, lawyers, politicians, sport men/women, writers, etc, died untimely without becoming what they are destined to be.

NOTE THIS: Many Of Them Dug Their Graves With Their Own Hands While They Were Still Alive

Premarital sex is sending people (especially our young ones with bright futures) to their early untimely graves. Sexual Transmitted Diseases keeps killing our youngsters every year. Do you know thousands of young people have died as a result of HIV? Condoms? Condoms can't help them!

After having premarital sex and getting an 'unwanted pregnancy', many ladies resorted to abortion. As a lady, when you have sex this Valentine Day and you get pregnant, what will you do? Abortion? Listen, IT CAN SEND YOU TO YOUR UNTIMELY GRAVE! According to reports, about 68,000 women die of unsafe abortion every year!

Why not just run away from premarital sex and wait till you get married to enjoy sex comfortable?

Those babies being aborted (they are murdered), you are sending them too to their untimely graves because they also have their own lives to live and destinies meant to fulfilled. Indeed, premarital sex sends people to their early graves!

3. You Will Defile The Temple Of God, And There Are Severe Punishments For That:

Some young people would say 'It's my body, I can live the way I like'.

What is that supposed to mean? Did you create yourself? No of course! God created you well, and He wants your body to be a temple He can dwell (because He loves you)

In the Bible, according to 1 Corinthians 6, you do not belong to yourself, but to God. And your body should not be used for sexual immoralities, but to serve the Lord (because He has bought you with a price by sending His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins).

God being the Creator of sex has ordered that all manner of sexual activities must be between a husband and his wife in the safe confine of their marriage union, with no other party involved.

Any other thing is a sin to God. When you commit a sin, you are insulting God - and it will attract punishments. What you sow is what you reap. If you are disobedient to God, you will definitely be punished. God knows everything (He is the wisest). If God asked us not to do something, it is for our own good.

4. It Can Lead You To Hell Fire:

Gone are the days when only old people die constantly. Today, many young people are dying on a regular basis. What if it's your turn to die this Valentine week? What if you die on your way home after fornicating on Valentine's Day? What if you die the next day?

What if Jesus even comes when you are on that bed of immorality? And let me tell you with full confidence that JESUS CHRIST will come anytime soon! He might even come back for His saints on Valentine's Day, or the next day.

Where will you find yourself when you die, or when Jesus comes. Heaven, or Hell? Live carefully as if the trumpet will sound (or you will die) the next minute.

And if you are wise, you will avoid all forms of sins, including premarital sex on Valentine's Day and beyond.

If you are yet to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, please do so now. Just call on the Name of Jesus, and He will come to you. God bless you.

the first two reasons were on point, but the last two were totally out. +2-2=0

so, gerrout of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you learned?

Does AntiChristian mean antichrist?

Realising you arent phased with such slanderous connotation.

Lets put such language to bed.

Christianity is a malicious Eurocentric ideology that was manufactured by first century Romans in order to subdue a militaristic Masionic movement thar existed in the Palestinian region.

For instance, the term antichrist doesnt even refer to the fictitious Jesus character in the first instance.

It refers to the 'Christ', then that automatically generates the first question.

Which one of the Christ's, according to history there are older references and are many of them that owned that status prior to the Romans adding that title to their fictitious saviour character.

Horus is the first known God ever to be refered as KRST. Buddha was known as the Christos. Krishna is known as Kristos. The Roman-Greco saviour Serapis was known as Christus e.t.c

The term antichrist as used in the Abrahamic religious context, is nonsensical, it isnt antichrist to point out that Jesus is a fake god.

Because the Jesus character is an invention of the Romans.

Heru is a real God.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Danisaint112(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Op thanks for this enlightening words. I have been following some of your posts and it has been helpful. E.g this one:
https://www.nairaland.com/5247378/being-odd-one-sex-infested-society
This is one the reason I'm still a Virgin till today. so motivational.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by ArchAngelos999: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Busch:

Without purpose, humans are believed to be useless or dead while yet living, as there’d be chaos and lawlessness. The idea of religion and A God was then created to instill fear. And the greatest way to control a man, is fear. God is fear. Even though to some of us. The idea of paradise and a God, doesn’t exist. When you die, two things could happen.
One: Absolutely Nothing
Two: You see, what you believe in. As believe is strength and strength is power.

so how did life come about
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by ArchAngelos999: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Amujale:

The concept is African.

The African is God.

Any continental or diasporian that worships any God outside of the psyche of the continent, is worshiping a false god.

give me the basics or basis of your belief
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 2:58am On Feb 18, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

give me the basics or basis of your belief

African history.

History is the single most important aspects of legacy and that the importance of history is multifaceted.

Elevate the African Gods to the point of apogee, precisely where they are meant to be.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by ArchAngelos999: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amujale:

African history.

History is the single most important aspects of legacy and that the importance of history is multifaceted.

Elevate the African Gods to the point of apogee, precisely where they are meant to be.

tie African history with the validity and authority of the African gods, why should I submit to them?
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Amujale(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

tie African history with the validity and authority of the African gods, why should I submit to them?

Tie African history with that which is original genuine and true.

Real history is reality and the advantages and benefits are real.

The African Gods are the true and proper ones.
Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by Busch: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

so how did life come about

You might find this funny based on your believe but the idea of life is purely scientific, years and years of evolution. If the Bible or Quran covered the creation of man. And earth. How come dinosaurs and other beast were never mentioned? How did life go from Adam and Eve to Cain and his other siblings to what we have now without incest? That’s why the idea of man is scientific due to evolution and that’s why we don’t live as long as those of old did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.