Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (62625 Views)

How To Ask Your Boss Out / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
ranmoor:
If you wanna do it, don't do it via text nor WhatsApp message. Say it verbally, you can easy deny if things go south. Never leave evidence!

Hmmmmmmnnnn
Learnt something new. Lol

You are a pro.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
alexmakaay:

mention me when you relate what transpired.
it has finished, she said 1 hour break use it for date, so I got a 1 hour date with her she has another date in the evening
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by pedi(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
ouch!!! Too late already sent the text, no reply yet

Gist us any update
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Jainine(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
she just said lol

Predicted just right. It's Exactly what I would reply too cheesy

Atleast you tried wink
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by ranmoor: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
SamUnbeatable:
chaiiiii see sense... sense want kill u ooooo
It is what you learn on the job. No evidence no punishment. I remember one of my junior staff that was extremely rude to me (he took me for someone else) and I reported him straight to admin. When HR called us, the guy denied totally ooo, I was just dumbfounded and the case was thrown out because no evidence. Later he came to beg me one-on-one.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
crownedrookie:

I'm not being harsh. Abeg please with the lol reply either you let it be and the both of you never speak of it again (the coward move), thereby running the risk of some awkwardness since there might always be an elephant in the room. Or you come out and don't hide behind any silly joke defence and say something like "I'm serious. I dont see valentines day as a day anyone should be alone (add more blah blahs). We could go visit the orphanage first (if there's any close by) or the home for the elderly, then after that grab whatever meal that appeals to you. Do you see that as a bad idea?" Thereby making yourself vulnerable and honest in her eyes.
Abeg. Not HAHAHAHAHAHA! PSYCHE! I WAS JOKING. She's too intelligent for that
I don't say this often,but I like how you reason.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Here's full grown man getting excited over something as simple as a date.
I find this hard to believe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Tonyspecial(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

Na so
Because that's how people fall in love and marry.
Please quit and proof to her u love her this much, no be my mouth.
I believe u are a Yoruba guy?
Right? cheesy
Be my Val na Vicky

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
I summoned courage to call her just to ask her what was going on in the hospital turned out she was in the O.R, that was why she replied late... Ladies and gentlemen of this humble nairaland Romance section I'm glad to announce to you that she gave me 1 hour tomorrow, turned out she has a date already but she said during break we could go out and grab lunch before her date in the evening... My brothers and sisters this is a win for me...
congrats !

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Ayt27(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
ranmoor:
If you wanna do it, don't do it via text nor WhatsApp message. Say it verbally, you can easy deny if things go south. Never leave evidence!

That one sef dey

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thegoodone13:
You said she gave u one hour tomorrow. Don't tell her anything about love. After tomorrow, you will know if she love u or not. By next month, you can tell her that you want to resign. If she love you, she will ask you why do u want to leave and u can use that opportunity to tell her your feeling for her.
grin bros wait small make I rest I nearly get heart attack for this one.. Honestly I will jokingly tell her my heart I have no plan of doing otherwise, I emphasize on joking because I started talking with her using jokes, then started chatting with jokes same way I do for patients this is me... So far she has never acted funny or awkward towards me... I really like her man

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
pedi:

Gist us any update
ah story don finish, she gave me 1 hour date during break time... She has another date in the evening

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.
Hahahaha! He's fired already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jainine:

Predicted just right. It's Exactly what I would reply too cheesy

Atleast you tried wink
ah, I win o... She agree lunch date with me she was honest enough to tell me she has a date already planned for the evening

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Jainine(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
ah, I win o... She agree lunch date with me she was honest enough to tell me she has a date already planned for the evening

Ok you win cheesy

Have a nice lunch. Keep us posted smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by victorian(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
young Delta man

Hmmmmmmm undecided

OK.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
J111333:
believe it bro, the nature of this job gives you no time for yourself, when you see what you are looking for within your surrounding grab it man...

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Be my Val na Vicky
haha haha haha haha... She's quite interesting, any man would be lucky to have you if what you portray here is who you are... Go for it man
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by OKOATA(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
I can't tell you exactly what I sent to her, but it was something like this... Hello J, how are you? blah blah blah... I saw your WhatsApp story, just incase they still don't know your worth I can be the back up date.. Lol.. I know this awesome Chinese restaurant where you will be served your favourite, or I could just order it if you want... Blah blah blah.... Joking something
You have already downgraded yourself by saying back up date, why not say date and what if she posted that so that another of her crush can see it not you. Guys need to be smart so woman can respect you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by fmorrah(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bro!!! If it's somtn worth fighting for , fight for it , she's given you the best opportunity to shoot it shot , don't mind all jagons that's been said here since hours , Be a man and fight for ur love , she would respect the fact that you are brave to come out to her , and at least she would say "No" but she would appreciate it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by EASY112: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
U will jokingly and plafully loose ur job, think about it.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
story have finished.... I got a 1 hour date though

Good for you that things didn't get messy as it would have gotten with several decent ladies.

But don't get excited nor take it further as you're planning. She is even the unstable type (quite flirty) - having a date and giving you an hour also. Anyway, let the 1 hr be like another jovial time in the office and respectably take your leave.

If anything will go further, let it come from her but limit it to conventional office rapport pending when you tender your resignation letter so as to date her properly as a man (holding all the cards) and not a sissy as you're currently doing.

But if you choose to start a relationship while in that office, it would be very complicated, and might eventually lead to your sack when things go awry (which would most likely happen). Unlike resignation, being sacked would limit your chances for another employment.

Well, I've finished typing before realising that you won't heed this advice because you're so infatuated right now. I've typed it anyway. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by fmorrah(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
believe it bro, the nature of this job gives you no time for yourself, when you see what you are looking for within your surrounding grab it man...
Bro!!! If it's somtn worth fighting for , fight for it , she's given you the best opportunity to shoot it shot , don't mind all jagons that's been said here since hours , Be a man and fight for ur love , she would respect the fact that you are brave to come out to her , and at least she would say "No" but she would appreciate it
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by victorian(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
J111333:

He claims to be in love

*rolls eyez *
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
OKOATA:
You have already downgraded yourself by saying back up date, why not say date and what if she posted that so that another of her crush can see it not you. Guys need to be smart so woman can respect you.
I still won

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
rawfact:

Good for you that things didn't get messy as it would have gotten with several decent ladies.

But don't get excited nor take it further as you're planning. She is even the unstable type (quite flirty) - having a date and giving you an hour also. Anyway, let the 1 hr be like another jovial time in the office and respectably take your leave.

If anything will go further, let it come from her but limit it to conventional office rapport pending when you tender your resignation letter so as to date her properly as a man (with all the cards in your hands) and not a sissy as you're currently doing.

But if you chose to start a relationship while in that office, it would be very complicated, and might eventually lead to your sack when things go awry (which would mostly happen). Unlike resignation, being sacked would limit your chances for another employment.

Well, I've finished typing before realising that you won't heed this advice because you're so infatuated right now. I've typed it any way. grin
hahahaha I wish I would follow this, I won't, I'm excited, remember I know her more because I'm interested in her but she has no idea, everything will be joke and we go de alright
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by stanliwise(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
it has finished, she said 1 hour break use it for date, so I got a 1 hour date with her she has another date in the evening
Abeg wetin u plan to use that one hour do?
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by alexmakaay(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

ok. but don't be carried away oo. waiting for tomorrow jamz..

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
Office romance always end in embarrassment for the superior and misery for the junior. History has proved this fact over and over again so brace for impact my friend.

The only way to survive it is for one of you to quit the job and in this case, you and I know that your female boss will rather sacrifice you than the career she has built over the the years.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by fmorrah(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
I still
won
Bro , if I were you , I'll come out to her tomorrow , "I can quit my job for your love"
It'll means a lot to her , You are a ma , and to find your way into friend zone
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by victorian(f): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Be my Val na Vicky

Sorry dear but I don't accept blind Val date.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Peterosky(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
this one is way different please
.There is nothing wrong asking to take her out on val. After all val is not all about sexual relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.