Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. (4473 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / She Doesn't Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
No man Born of a woman can handle me.

A young lady in Abuja name as Vicky Ella took to her facebook to say that no man can stand her for 30 seconds on bed even if the man took vi*gra drugs.

She went ahead to make another post saying that her moan on bed can make any man done in less than 20 seconds. From her recent post she looks so certain, capable and sure of her ability and this is so ridiculous.

Photos of the young lady:- https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/13/no-man-can-handle-me/

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by masterflowx(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jazebel daughter's...

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Chizip(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okay, let me call brother churchill
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dem go use dis one for rituals very soon..

3 Likes

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by donbachi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Not even "My prayer and business ideas can make a broke man a millionaire,even if his village people are following him"....I sorry d man wey go wife dis one.

2 Likes

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Ekakamba: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:

A young lady prostitute in Abuja name as Vicky Ella took to her facebook to say that no man can stand her for 30 seconds on bed even if the man took vi*gra drugs.

She went ahead to make another post saying that her moan on bed can make any man done in less than 20 seconds. From her recent post she looks so certain, capable and sure of her ability and this is so ridiculous.

Photos of the young lady:- https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/13/no-man-can-handle-me/

Don't be ashame of your profession. grin tongue
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Freest(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ashawo.... Home breaker. This maitama babe. I know her oo
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
What if i'm deaf?
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Countersam(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:

A young lady in Abuja name as Vicky Ella took to her facebook to say that no man can stand her for 30 seconds on bed even if the man took vi*gra drugs.

Marketing strategy!
So people will now be seduced to test the kitty......

1 Like

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
damn moaning ... shitt turns me on like crazy
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Renforce: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maybe her name is Moana angry

1 Like

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by ibkonekt(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Farm tool
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by segebase(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
nothing new again .....
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by rex444(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
wonderful.....and the value of cefa has toppled naira
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Sierusvirus(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
She very ripe for rituals aha
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by NoChill: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sierusvirus:
She very ripe for rituals aha
After now they'll start complaining that men don't last past 30 seconds
Efulefu
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ehhn First woman na she spoil things
For heaven,na women wan still spoil Earth now Ah God help us O
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Meedon: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
A young prostitute
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Renforce:
Maybe her name is Moana angry
Or Monica

1 Like

Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
A nigga once said: Or maybe moanpha
Re: My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. by JentuPrinz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wonmado

(1) (Reply)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.