Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Suitors Are Scarce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Suitors Are Scarce (564 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Suitors Are Scarce by Bennelo101: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
WHY ARE REAL SUITORS SCARCE?
Benson Julius

Marriage is honourable, marriage is a desire of every youth and most expecially young ladies. If you are mature and you are still single the society will be bothered about you. That is where we find ourselves.

God instituted marriage and He says it's not good for a man or lady to be alone. God never planned that finding suitor should be so hard the way many are experiencing it today. God has designed it to be so easy therefore the Bible says in Proverbs 18:22 whoso findeth a wife, find good thing and obtained favour of the Lord.

In the 70s, 80s and 90s, there was nothing like marriage ministers because many are getting married easily without any prayer or fasting. Ask your parents and they will tell you that it was so easy for them to find one another. But from the late 90s, finding suitors has become so hard and the ministers are tagging late marriage with many spiritual names like spirit husband/wife or curses etc.

The main desire of every young lady is to be married which it's not to bad to wished oneself but there are too many frustrations attached to this issues of suitor. Many ladies claimed they have done deliverance, breaking curses as suggested by prophets or pastors but they are still frustrated why they are single.

Many has applied many biblical principle of living a holy life, going to churches weekly, fasting and prayer but they seem to still be lacking suitors. I have written an article with a titled WHY PEOPLE MARRIED LATE. As a minister praying, counselling singles on daily basis, I have listened to many complains and frustration of the ladies about getting suitor with many questions from them needed answers.

There are many guys who are not ready for marriage but looking for girlfriends to lure in to fornication to fulfill their sexual desire. But it all seemed as coins with different sides. The ladies want to marry but the guys are not intrested in marriage but only intrested in money.

There are many reasons why suitors are so scarce today but I will only mention few points here.

1. SUITORS ARE SCARCE because of Economic meltdown. Yes, everything has changed, the population of the world is risen and you can inflation in divers country. There is SHORTAGE OF JOB. Guys are graduating from University but there is no job for them. In our world today, it's not wise to be advicing a jobless man to go and marry. He need a job to pay his bills and other things. The reason why suitors are not coming is because of UNEMPLOYMENT.

2. SUITORS ARE SCARCE because of guys are afraid of financial commitment. Yes, this is very true. I told you that things have changed, as we are no more in the last decades where it's very easy for any young man to get marry either with or without job but with the financial support of his family. Guys are afraid of financial commitment of carrying extra load of another girl load while they have not ready to carry their own load themselves.

3. SUITORS ARE SCARCE because of gold digger mentality. An unemployed young man is looking for a working class lady to befriend and a working class lady is to rigid and real suitors are too scared of getting closer to her. When a guy sees a lady then he will be so serious about the lady but the moment he noticed the lady is jobless or not from a well to do family then brother will break her heart and not intrested to be her suitor. This gold digger mentality is one of the reason when suitor are not coming.

These are few reasons that I can share for now to avoid long reading. There are still many good suitors around looking for good well behaved ladies to marry but THEY ARE SCARCE.

My candid advice to ladies: Ladies listen to me, stop wasting your precious time on any undergoes guys. They are everywhere looking for an innocent ladies to waste her time. Ladies, INVEST IN YOUR TIME. DO not let any guy come to waste your precious time in the name of relationship.

LADIES, REFUSED TO BE A LIABILITIES TO GUY. Build your career, invest your talent and your divine potential. All the energies you invested in waiting for any unserious suitor, use same energy to build your career.

If job is not coming then YOU SHOULD CREATE A JOB FOR YOURSELF. Learn a skill and master it then GOOD SUITOR WILL COME.

Most of the guys around are LOOKING FOR MONEY AND PLEASURE as they are not ready or serious for marriage but trying to get money by all means.

Ladies, your success in life is in your career and marriage should be secondary. The marriage that you are trying to kill yourself to enter is the same marriage many women are regretting and trying to get out of.

God has created yohanna beautiful, appreciate yourself and make yourself happy by developing your career and doing well in what you are doing for a living. Be proud that you are not dependant on any guys but on your hard work.

You shouldn't be looking for suitor but suitor should be looking for you. Make great of your time and don't allow anyone to come and waste it for you.

Be blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Suitors Are Scarce by Romeo3(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who is Yohanna?
Re: Why Suitors Are Scarce by chatinent: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Suitors aren't scarce. The ideal type of girls don't exist.
Re: Why Suitors Are Scarce by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
The truth is, NO MONEY! The cost of wooing a lady, engaging her, paying her bride price, hosting and celebrating the wedding, is enough to give most young men headache. Even Don jazzy has not married because of Change and Next Level tinz in the country. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Suitors Are Scarce by Eagleboney(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Men's dey, Ladies are forming James bond
Re: Why Suitors Are Scarce by AfroKnight: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello feminists, this thread if for women who want to get married. Don’t come here to write the usual tràsh. Thank you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Konji Na Bastard / Everything You Need To Know About The Refractory Period / Dis Matters Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.