Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me (2468 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Talentempire: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello showitnaija
Please I need you to help me on this
Am a lady of 28 dating a guy of 33 Thou I met him through a friend who told me he is looking for a wife
Then I was also looking for a serious relationship
That was how we met and started dating.
The first year he was talking marriage then stopped as the journey started, I never wanted to sound desperate so I don't talk marriage to him but one thing I know is I have been faithful to him.
When we start the journey was good at first
For 3 years now he has been given me attitude
At first he started that I should stop calling him
If he wants to talk to me he will call me
I accepted then I observed he stopped calling completely,
And I started calling sometimes he doesn't pick my calls or return it but I kept calling.
I asked what the problem was but he kept saying nothing.
Shortly after he told me to stop coming to his house
And all this while we have been dating he does not know my house I have always been the one visiting,
When he said I should stop coming I refused cos I felted cheated in the whole thing, I have assisted this guy financially I gave 80% of the capital he used to start his business, cos when I met him he was struggling, I took his younger brothers responsibility on me and other members of his family cos I own a restaurant in lekki
Money has never been a problem by God's grace.
Right now am confused cos I went to his house and met a medical report which he took another lady to the hospital to go and do. The report has to do with genotype and other testes intending couple do
I confronted him he said is non of my business
Then I went to his neighbor and she told me my boyfriend is planning his wedding and the lady is currently pregnant for him.
Right now I need an advice on what to do
I have no other boyfriend aside him.
Please I need your advice on what to do.
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by gnaftalee(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Move on

5 Likes

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Dannieln1: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
3 years he was giving you attitude and you want us to advice you...

4 Likes

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
To be honest, i get tired of threads like this. What advice do you need. Simply move on!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by delishpot: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Keep zuzuing with him. One day, you will know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Some men get heart though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Reichel99(f): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Madam you are just dating your self simple!! He doesn't know your house, he doesn't call, you pay for his family needs. I have never heard or seen a maga greater than you.

2 Likes

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sista, let me be the bearer of bad news:
the day he told you to stop calling him, your relationship was over

... Just forget him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Mrnakeina(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
In this life, if you decide to help someone, do it and let God reward.

I hope you speak better than you write though
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Talentempire:
Hello showitnaija
Am a lady of 28 dating a guy of 33 Thou I met him through a friend who told me he is looking for a wife
The first year he was talking marriage then stopped as the journey started, I never wanted to sound desperate so I don't talk marriage to him but one thing I know is I have been faithful to him.
And I started calling sometimes he doesn't pick my calls or return it but I kept calling.
And all this while we have been dating he does not know my house I have always been the one visiting,
When he said I should stop coming I refused cos I felted cheated in the whole thing, I have assisted this guy financially I gave 80% of the capital he used to start his business, cos when I met him he was struggling, I took his younger brothers responsibility on me and other members of his family cos I own a restaurant in lekki
Right now am confused cos I went to his house and met a medical report which he took another lady to the hospital to go and do. The report has to do with genotype and other testes intending couple do
Then I went to his neighbor and she told me my boyfriend is planning his wedding and the lady is currently pregnant for him.

The worst thing that could happen to a lady is if she becomes an irritant to a man. You became one when you insisted on calling still.Guys don't have the mind like ladies to come out straight when they want to leave a relationship. We ladies will boldly call it quit but the rather leave you to be dating yourself.
He lost interest when he met this second lady,he fell for her and thus told you to stop calling him. I wish you walked away.
Please move on.

That's why its better to listen to funmisticqueen2,dont invest in a man (infact anyone ) when you haven't gotten commitment (ring ) yet.
Now you are vanquished, your time,your money,etc...

Move on with your life please. You are not the first and will not be the last to lose in love.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
As much as it is important to know "how far" in a relationship, I'm always wary of guys who start talking marriage from day 1 or week 1. Most often, they have skeletons in their cupboards. It's often a ploy to get either the cookie, money or both and disappear. And that's exactly what happened to you.
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by GOFRONT(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Let me go and Masturbate first, I'll be right back??
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2020
Talentempire:
Hello showitnaija

hey dear, you are one of the many youths to get their hearts broken this valentine. Take heart dear. Buy icecream and cry for a few hours then go clubbing, okay!

There's really nothing you can do but to count your losses and move on. The moment a man stops indicating interest in the relationship, stop making an effort and move on.

Count it as a loss, and next time, don't give anybody more than 1½ years to get serious and propose to you. If by a year he you don't know where your relationship is going, then start reducing contact with him and keep your options open by accepting dates from other men.

Also, forget the money, and never give your boyfriend, any money you cannot afford to dash someone. Always date men above or on your level. You can give moderate gifts, but not that kinda of money that will give you heart pain if he dumps you, Never borrow money for him especially.

The best revenge you can get from this is to seriously not give a fvck about him any longer and find your happiness. So block him on all social media, immediately.

WARNING: Don't go psycho and plan to bash his wedding or do any sh¡T like that, that's a dumb move and you end up being the fool. Sis, you dodged a bullet, buy a bottle of wine to celebrate.

Michellekabod2, thanks for mentioning me, pls let me inform all ladies that I now run a vacuum cleaner/Hoover service for the Valentine period. I vacuum the million pieces of the unsuspecting ladies that these dickhead men shatter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by popweezy(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2020
My dear, you have been dating yourself about 3 yrs ago...

all you just need now is 4 ur eyes and brain to be opened!
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by cjeriia: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Look for anoda boyfriend sharp sharp. Ur current boyfi is taken
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Hmm..this is huge.
My dear this is partly your fault cos you saw telltale signs but chose to continue with the relationship.

Once I notice a man giving me cold feet, I'll first end it and its always easy for me to do so because I dont and will never invest in any man with my free cash let alone use my hard earned money to establish one yeye boyfriend. For what? And I know that was why it was difficult for you to let go when he started shutting you out.

Next time, date with sense and stop putting so much in a relationship until he takes you to the altar. Men are heartless Casanovas.

Let the other girls learn from this. Stop giving a man money or even your body, it doesn't keep a man. Only a man who truly loves you will stick to you even when you dont give him sex. Anyone who threatens you because of sex, leave him with immediate alacrity cos he'll still leave anyways.

Take heart and leave him to God.

1 Like

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Lati igba wo!
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Offpoint: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2020
The only advice I can give you right now is to let you know I'm single...
I can mend your broken heart8)
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by vincentjk(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
You met him at 26 now you're 28 and amidst all the attitude you were thinking he'd change now kasala don burst las las your eyes don clear

Your case is like a guy who sponsored his gf in the uni and after she graj she dump the dude and go for a man with her spec, Sorry but that's live. Just move on after all you're still 28 and will find love again with a good looking dude

But if you're ugly then e go hard small
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Move on... No greater advice than this...
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Move on or use a gun. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
hey dear, you are one of the many youths to get their hearts broken this valentine. Take heart dear. Buy icecream and cry for a few hours then go clubbing, okay!

There's really nothing you can do but to count your losses and move on. The moment a man stops indicating interest in the relationship, stop making an effort and move on.

Count it as a loss, and next time, don't give anybody more than 1½ years to get serious and propose to you. If by a year he you don't know where your relationship is going, then start reducing contact with him and keep your options open by accepting dates from other men.

Also, forget the money, and never give your boyfriend, any money you cannot afford to dash someone. Always date men above or on your level. You can give moderate gifts, but not that kinda of money that will give you heart pain if he dumps you, Never borrow money for him especially.

The best revenge you can get from this is to seriously not give a fvck about him any longer and find your happiness. So block him on all social media, immediately.

WARNING: Don't go psycho and plan to bash his wedding or do any sh¡T like that, that's a dumb move and you end up being the fool. Sis, you dodged a bullet, buy a bottle of wine to celebrate.

Michellekabod2, thanks for mentioning me, pls let me inform all ladies that I now run a vacuum cleaner/Hoover service for the Valentine period. I vacuum the million pieces of the unsuspecting ladies that these dickhead men shatter.
lol....
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Talentempire:
Hello showitnaija

MORAL OF THIS STORY:
DESPERATION MAY LEAD TO UNFORTUNATE ENDINGS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Expert17: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Go and plan your own wedding with another girl.....

Sense no go kll me
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by jagaban002(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2020
How can you date someone for Good five years and he doesn’t know your house , you should have know he never loved u .
He took advantage of Being broke and u have all he needs to survive that’s why he’s with you so all I can say is even if u force urself on him u will regret a lot later just let him go and let God be d judge
The Good God we serve will provide someone that’s ur own better half for u who will mend all ur broken heart , move on and forget the trash guy is gonna regret this in d future that is 100% sure
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Unpussified: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Walk away now and cut all contacts. If he tries to comeback kick his ass to the curb. It's obvious he doesn't care and is jst using u for ur resources.
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by MrCork: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Talentempire:
Hello showitnaija

OK LETS DO THIS:
Why don't sleep wit me only twice so it will make him get jelos... this way, he will want u bacccccck!! cheesy

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2020
What to do in order to achieve what? Get him to marry you? That is impossible at this time. You had your opportunity and didn't utilise it well. Now that boat has sailed.

Meanwhile, you have been getting all the signs; he even told you to stop coming long ago, but you're still trying to force and bribe your way through. It can't be done that way. And even if you succeed into getting him to pity you, you don't want to find yourself in a pity marriage, believe me.

Just cut your losses and run.

1 Like

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Biglittlelois(f): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Lol learn from your mistakes and move the fvck on.

1 Like

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by 2rez: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2020
U know what, try & lay your hands on that typa roscoe below & shoot him. Do the shiiit so fast.

Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Rebekah029(f): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2020
Never spend on a man that is not your husband, it makes you look desperate as a lady......
Re: Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me by Meteng: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is how some guys get murdered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo ,enugu, Anambra And Abia Top The List Searching For Gay Porn In Nigeria / See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message / What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.