Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (6698 Views)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Seeds Of Destiny Sunday March 4th, 2018 Devotional - The Mystery Of The Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:58am On May 12, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Tuesday, 12 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Isaiah 64-66

TOPIC: *CLOUDS WITHOUT RAIN*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Jude 1:4-12

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Genesis 19:24-* ```"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If you avoid the divine pathway and go for shortcuts, you may be shocked that such shortcuts may end up cutting you short.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
*EVERY POWER THAT IS SAYING NO TO YOUR UNCOMMON LIST, EVERY POWER THAT IS SAYING NO TO YOUR CELEBRATION AND DECORATION, POWER THAT IS SAYING NO TO YOUR REWRITING YOUR FAMILY ISSUES, LET THOSE POWERS DIE COMPLETELY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

*The MESSAGE:*
There is a lot of adulteration in today's religious atmosphere. There is so much noise but little action.

A sister who was one of our house fellowship members had a dream in which some short demons came to confront her. She said, "I bind all of you! in the name of Jesus." The demons started to laugh and at the end said, "Everybody is binding and you too are binding, ah! ahh!! ahhh!!!" When she woke up, she was livid with anger and went on dry fast and by the time these demons came again, she was able to deal with them. It was by such holy provocation that she succeeded in dealing with the small-sized demons.

The Lord showed me a vision of a cloud of abundance of good rain about to fall on many of God's people. Although the clouds were very dark and were supposed to have brought rain, yet there was no rainfall. The enemy had removed the water from the cloud. The people actually saw the heavy cloud and when they expected the rain to fall, it cleared away suddenly. Beloved, there is a restlessness in God's people all over the world now. It appears as if all the children of God all over the world are experiencing one form of frustration or the other. The big truth is that, before God can give us more than what we have now, we have to show that we are dissatisfied with the state we are.

I went to greet an acquaintance of mine who was beating his son to almost a state of coma, because the boy came home with a poor result. The daddy said, "This is a poor result. Look at so, so and so's son. Look at our neighbour's son. They all did better; but you did very poorly." The boy said, "Must I match up to the performance of other boys?" So, the boy was satisfied with his poor position. Beloved, God's people should not get used to bondage. The Bible identifies filthy dreamers. It also highlights the situation of people who can be classified as clouds without rain. The bottom line is that God shall deal with such people today, if they can show dissatisfaction at the terribly bad state in which they are.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. All evil rivers mocking my efforts, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
2. I set ablaze, every satanic record about my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every house of shame constructed against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Oh God arise and send Your angels to go and perfect all that concerns my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every obstacle to my prayers, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every arrow of discouragement at the edge of breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let my battles expire and let my tears cease, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:26am On May 13, 2020
Wednesday, 13 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 1-3
TOPIC: *FOUNDATIONS OF ANXIETY*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 37:1-3; Isaiah 43:1-2; Matthew 6:27-28; John 14:1
*Philippians 4:6-* ```"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The strongest trees in the forest are trees that have gone through seasons of boisterous wind and shakings.*
*ANY SPELL, ANY ENCHANTMENT THAT IS DESTROYING YOUR GLORY, DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Worry and anxiety are weapons that the enemy uses to subject people to gruesome bondage.
A sister complained that all the seven men, who proposed marriage to her, disappointed her; and so she came to the conclusion that all men are wicked. When the eighth man came, she said, "This one may probably behave like the rest, so I will place him on trial." The man said that he did not want to be placed on trial. What happened was that anxiety-demons have taken over. These clever spirits come in when miracles are piled up and they slowly and gently leak out the miracles. If that is your predicament, you really need to deal with such clever spirits.
When something bad happens, some people would allow their impact to be borne by them, psychologically and physically. It is the work of anxiety-demons. When some people are troubled, you would see their hands shaking. At that moment, they cannot hold anything or see clearly. When some people are attacked by anxiety-demons, they feel tired. You know that you are in fact, not really tired but something is telling you that you are tired. This is an anxiety-demon at work. Sometimes, the attack results in dryness of the mouth or loss of appetite. This demon can also cause people to have diarrhea. You may think that what you have is a big problem in your house. But perhaps, all you need do is to go and close the tap, instead of using the mop and running all over the place. All the light-headedness and uneasy feeling are the handiwork of demons of anxiety. Intense or irrational fear and emotional stress are also evidence that a demon of anxiety is at work.
The key word is: *FRET NOT.* Do not give in to fear or anxiety. Have faith in God.
*MORNING*
1. Every power that says my battle will not end, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power that says I shall fight to the grave, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil arrow from the covens, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every 'Red Sea' on my way, to prolong my battles, hear the word of the Lord, give way now, in the name of Jesus.
2. I will not end my life in shame, in the name of Jesus.
3. With fire from above, let satanic gates blocking my blessings, roast, in the name of Jesus.
4. Host of Heaven, arise, fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:37am On May 14, 2020
Thursday, 14 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 4-6
TOPIC: *THE MIDNIGHT WAR*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Proverbs 4:16-17; Job 27:20; Job 34:20
*Isaiah 57:20-* ```"But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*What you acquire by following crooked paths may come out in a blast but it would disappear like smoke when you face serious issues in life.*
*THE STRONG MAN OF BAD LUCK ASSIGNED AGAINST YOUR DESTINY SHALL BE BURIED ALIVE TODAY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
The mystery of the midnight war is what we are looking at in today's devotional study. As we examine the concept of the midnight battle, we shall learn it as a principle of spiritual warfare.
The Bible talks about the night raiders. When somebody is hungry and eats food, he or she gets satisfied. To a natural human being, there are some food that are liked. Some people like pounded yam; some like rice, others like other local dishes. But, the food of the night raider is pure wickedness. They get satisfied and derive pleasure in carrying their acts of wickedness. Their own water is violence. Their intention is violence. Their means is violence. The effect of all these are wicked acts.
Beloved, many of the problems that are experienced during the day are programmed, completed and delivered in the hours of the night. Most of the terrible things that people go through during the day are programmed during the night. Those responsible for these activities are the night raiders. That is why the night remains the best time at which we can pray the most successful prayers. Any battle won in the night is the victory of the day. And the battle lost in the night is the victim of defeat of the day.
Many people are troubled at midnight. It is the time that the mighty are taken into the land of bondage. At this and other hours of the night, night robbers are busy robbing people of their destinies. Satanic agents are busy consuming or distributing the bread of wickedness and intoxicating themselves with the wine of violence. The powers engaged in these midnight wars must be dealt with.
*MORNING*
1. Every power dragging my progress in the ground, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thunder of heaven, rage against every power planning my disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power locking up my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. My way, open, in the name of Jesus.
2. My virtues in the water, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
3. My virtues under the earth, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
4. All the efforts of the enemies in my breakthroughs, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:19am On May 15, 2020
Friday, 15 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 7-9
TOPIC: *I REJECT EVIL SUMMON*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Ephesians 6:11-16
*Isaiah 59:17-* ```"For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Faith is the ability not to panic. Those who know their God should have no fear. There is a risk in not taking risks.*
*EVERY POWER USING YOUR PAST TO ATTACK YOUR FUTURE SHALL DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today, the problem of evil summon is our focus. Let me share with you the story of a very wealthy man. One night, he saw himself being arraigned before an evil judge and by the time the man looked well at the judge, it was his own nine years old daughter.
She gave the judgement. What was the man's offence? She said he used to give her brothers and sisters good meat but always gave her cow skin. Though, the man promised to give her good meat henceforth, she said, "no, it is too late", and she gave the judgement.
When the man woke up, he was not himself again. He did not remember the dream again. He became insane. Things began to go wrong for him. After deliverance sessions and hot prayers, the man came back to himself and was able to recollect what really happened before his evil experience. Mighty people can be arrested effortlessly in the night.
A lot of people lose many things in their sleep. This is the reason why in the dream, if somebody collects money from you, you must not take it kindly. As a woman, you sleep any somebody comes in and takes your shoes, and you looked for it and couldn't find it, it is a serious matter for a married woman to lose something in the dream.
When you sleep, night raiders can take away anything without any effort. This is the reason why a lot of people die in their sleep. Some people wake up with a lot of troubles which were deposited in their dream.
*MORNING*
1. Let the teeth of the enemy over my life break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil seed planted in my life by my place of birth, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. My glory, come out of the cage of evil location, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, make all the rough places plain before me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every ancient gate of my place of birth, locking up my progress, hear the word of the Lord, lift up your heads and open, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil power of my place of birth, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. My glory, what are you doing in the valley?, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:11am On May 16, 2020

Saturday, 16 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 10-13

TOPIC: *THE MYSTERY OF SPIRITUAL IMPERSONATION*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Corinthians 11:13-14; Galatians 1:8; Philippians 3:2

*Isaiah 56:10-* ```"His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*O God, save me from my friends and I will take care of my enemies.*

*THE STRONG MAN HIDING IN YOUR PAST, FIRING ARROWS AT YOUR FUTURE, I COMMAND ALL THOSE STRONG MEN TO BE ARRESTED NOW.*

There are battles you cannot toy with. The battles you ignore will surely continue to torture you. The enemy will never give up on you, except he is stopped. They are on a full-time mission of destruction.

A man gave a ride to a wicked personality. He picked the woman by the road side to her house. The woman then took the man to her house. When the man got to the house, the whole place was well furnished and looked beautiful. When they were about to start committing sin in the middle of the night, they heard a knock on the door. The man asked the woman who could be knocking at that hour of the night? She said that it was her husband. The man said, "But you told me that you were not married." She replied that she was married. The man then asked what they were going to do. The woman said she did not know. When the man suggested that he should hide under the bed, the woman said that her husband might look under the bed. "What about inside the wardrobe?" She said that immediately her husband entered the room, the wardrobe would be the first place that he would open to hang his clothes. He asked the woman what he should then do. She said that the only option left for him was to jump down through the window. From a room located on the second floor of the building. So, the man agreed to do so, because he wanted to save his life. The man then jumped through the window. By the time his legs touched the ground, he found himself in one of the cemeteries in Lagos. As he was coming out of the place, the cemetery-guards thought that he was a ghost and they started raining incantations on him. The man then explained to them that he was not a ghost and narrated his ordeal to them. They told him to go and do something about his life, because in that month alone, he was the seventh person that that kind of thing had happened to. This is the work of the night raiders.

Beloved, the Bible teaches that evil spirits are always looking for places to inhabit. You must not give the devil a chance.

*MORNING*
1. Every satanic father, every satanic mother, in the spirit realm, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let every covenant with the earth against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every covenant with the sun, moon and stars against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let every covenant with the water against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.
2. Everyone who has accepted witchcraft for my sake, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power that is creeping against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, release the rivers of life upon my dwelling, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 6:50am On May 17, 2020

Sunday, 17 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 14-17

TOPIC: *WINNING STRANGE BATTLES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Luke 22:53; Colossians 1:13; Colossians 2:15

*Isaiah 53:5-* ```"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The higher the height you have gained on the ladder of success, the more enemies and attackers you will attract.*

*ANY BATTLE THE ENEMY HAS BROUGHT YOUR WAY FROM THE PAST, THAT BATTLE SHALL DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

That there are strange battles needs no argument. Agents of darkness are doing all kinds of things in order to bring complexities to the lives of men and women. These are the night raiders that go about recruiting people, familiar spirits, forest demons, etc.

This reminds me of a young couple. They got married in the city and for some strange reasons, decided to go and spend their honeymoon in the man's village. They got there and lodged in the best hotel there. While they were sleeping in the middle of the night, the man began to hear footsteps from the gate. He heard the sound of someone opening the gate. Before this time, they had had a bombardment of noise from night creatures like frogs, crickets, owl, etc. But, all of a sudden, there was dead silence everywhere. The evil personality stood by the window and fixed its gaze on the woman who was fast asleep. The man wanted to shout but he could not. He wanted to call Jesus, but he could not. He wanted to lift his hand, but he could not do so as well. After a while, the evil personality went away and it was then the sounds of night creatures started again. By 5 a.m. in the morning, the man woke his wife and they ran away from the village. They did not stay for the honeymoon again. But, the deed had already been done. The following month, when this woman was to see her menstrual period, what was coming out of her were maggots instead of normal blood. The following month too, it was equally maggots planted in her by the night raiders, that brought them for prayers. Beloved, if you refuse to fight the battles that the enemy has confronted you with, the situation will become more complex. But, the Bible says, that God has delivered us from the kingdom of darkness. We are now enjoying the glorious light of God's kingdom. Your victory is assured, through the Lord Jesus Christ. Run to Him and He will make a way for you.

*MORNING*
1. Let the oil lost in my life be returned, in the name of Jesus.
2. I pull down every throne of iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
3. God will find rest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let the wall of challenges against my breakthroughs break, in the name of Jesus.
2. My neck shall not be broken by territorial spirits, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood poured on the ground will not eat me up, in the name of Jesus.
4. My portion is not with the dead, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:42am On May 18, 2020
Monday, 18 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 18-22
TOPIC: *THE BATTLE YOU MUST WIN*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Luke 11:21-26
*Exodus 8:19-* ```"Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*In the time of peace, prepare for war.*
*ANY POWER THAT HAS CONNECTED YOU, JOINED YOU TO WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOUR DESTINY, I SEPARATE YOU FROM THAT POWER NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
There are battles you cannot toy with. The battles you ignore will surely continue to torture you. The enemy will never give up. They are on a full-time mission of destruction.
A brother hired a flat somewhere. Every night, he was assailed by oppression. He was hearing gun shots in his room. So, he went to report to his pastor; and his pastor told him to shoot back. So, one night, as he was in his room, the shouting started again. The brother jumped up and said, "I don't know who you are, but I shoot you back, in the name of Jesus." He continued like that for about 30 minutes and later went to bed. What woke him up was the footsteps of people running up the stairs. So, he opened the door, asking what the matter was. They then informed him that the landlord had been screaming that somebody had wanted to kill him. The brother then took his Bible and said, "Let me go and pray for him." But immediately he got there, the landlord began to scream: "Don't come near, don't come near. You are the one shooting at me." It was then that the brother understood that his landlord had been the one shooting at him. The brother prevailed, because he had power over the strong man. To win spiritual battles, you must deal with the strong man. The battle with the strong man is the battle that you must win.
Until the strong man is identified and dealt with and you possess your possession, you will continue to be harassed. That is why the Bible also described them as 'the mighty' and 'the terrible' strong forces that scare helpers. These are powers that will argue with deliverance ministers. These forces can easily scare away small prophets. The Bible teaches that evil spirits are always looking for places to inhabit. You must not give the devil any chance.
*MORNING*
1. Every medicine poured on the ground to subdue my life, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
2. I destroy the hand of every witchdoctor working against me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any blood sacrifice against me, let the life in those blood be provoked to smite the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Oh life that has been allowed to die through rituals against me, arise and strangulate your killers, in the name of Jesus.
2. I quench every anger energised through the land against me, in the name of Jesus.
3. I subjugate the power of witches, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every alignment of witches against my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:44am On May 19, 2020

Tuesday, 19 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 23-25

TOPIC: *THE LANGUAGE OF VIOLENCE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 11:12; Genesis 27:40

*Zephaniah 2:7-* ```"And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the LORD their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Depart from the camp of 'I pray last year, nothing happened'. God's delay is not denial. It is too late to think about yesterday.*

*YOUR PAST WILL NO LONGER HINDER YOUR FUTURE.*

Knowing how to deal with the enemy is our focus today. The enemy is not a gentleman. He is a violent enemy, who cannot be cajoled or appeased. The only language that he understands is the language of violence.

When the strong man is in charge of someone's case, those who are praying with the person will be scared away. The person will always be going from one form of accident to another. He may be seeing dead relatives or ghosts. He may be a victim of chains of bad luck. He may be hearing strange voices. He may have to undergo multiple surgical operations for strange sicknesses. Suicidal thoughts may fill his mind.

However, since the only language the strong man understands is VIOLENCE, you will need the assistance of the stronger man, the Lord Jesus Christ. You must understand that binding is the effective weapon against the strong man. It is the most potent weapon for dealing with the strong man. When the strong man is in charge of your case, you will say: "I don't dream, I just sleep." But you dream. What happens is that the strong man always takes away your monitor. You also find yourself doing a lot of hard work, with little progress to show for it. When you pray, something is stubbornly resisting your prayers. You are engaged in profitless hard work. You just feel as if something has gone wrong with you somewhere.

Beloved, today's passages are very powerful. By thy sword, you shall live. The enemy's yoke can only be taken off your neck, when you exercise dominion. Do not settle for anything less.

*MORNING*
1. Every conglomeration of witches, be melted, in the name of Jesus.
2. I loosen my life from every witchcraft poisoning, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break the poison in my life, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every Haman assigned against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every messenger of death assigned against my life, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every agent of death buried inside my body, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every gate of death assigned to swallow me, swallow your owner, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:58pm On May 20, 2020

Wednesday, 20 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 26-29

TOPIC: *THE FINAL WHISTLE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17

*1 Kings 13:8-* ```"And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*One of the definitions of madness is the act of increasing your speed when you know that you have missed the road.*

*GOD WILL GIVE YOU A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER THAN THE SHAME FROM WHICH YOU EMERGED.*

Today, many people are busy praying to the God of miracles, without thinking of what it takes to live holy lives. Beloved, no matter how many miracles and deliverances you obtain here on earth, we shall spend greater time in eternity. The final whistle will eventually blow.

One man died, and as his corpse was being washed in readiness for burial, he opened his eyes. He said he came back to warn everybody. He said that just as he was about to enter heaven, he saw Jesus preparing to come for the Rapture. He then saw Abraham and other prophets, begging Him not to come yet, because people were not yet ready. When Jesus looked down on the earth, He saw a multitude among whom were putting on their clothing upside down; while others were wearing their left shoes on their right legs. Many others had small sized clothes on; while others were sitting on church pews, chewing bones, etc. With what He saw, the Lord Jesus agreed with those pleading with Him that 'The Church' was not yet ready for the Rapture, so He went back. As soon as the brother finished narrating his experience, he closed his eyes again and died.

Beloved, most people are not living holy. A lot of them are performing all kinds of atrocities. Others are men and women hunters, hunting for the opposite sex. Some others come to church and still consult satanic prophets that send them back into captivity, thereby polluting the anointing of God that they first received. Are these the kind of people that the Lord shall come back to rapture?

Beloved, are you prepared to be one of those to be raptured? Read the four verses of today's text again. You will discover that the coming of the Lord is very near. You must be ready, as the final whistle shall soon be blown.

*MORNING*
1. Every plantation of death, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every stronghold of death on my mind and imagination, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, the power of death is broken upon my life, in Jesus' name.

*EVENING*
1. Every string of death fashioned against my life, be neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
2. Every certificate of untimely death issued against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God, in the name of Jesus.
4. The number of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:48am On May 21, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE
DAILY DEVOTIONAL
MAY EDITION
Thursday, 21 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 30-31

TOPIC: *YOUR PERSONAL PREPARATION*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 21:5; Isaiah 57:14; Isaiah 62:10

*Revelation 9:20-* ```"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Reach up to God. Do not pattern your life after those that failed. You will not fail if you are climbing high. You cannot fall if you are down.*

*THAT POISON YOU HAVE SWALLOWED UNCONSCIOUSLY THAT IS MOVING IN YOUR BODY LIKE SERPENT WANTING TO CHOKE YOUR BREATH, YOU THE SERPENT HIDING, YOUR TIME IS UP, GET OUT FROM THAT BELLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

I have discovered that the level of success which you attain in life is determined by your degree of preparation. In my academic pursuits at home and abroad, I put lots of effort in preparing myself for my academic work. The results obtained have remained records that are hard to beat. You must prepare adequately if you want to achieve outstanding success. Many people are not ready to kill their Goliath, because they have failed in the school of rehearsal. Herein lies a great problem.

In the divine school of preparation, until you have passed a subject, you will not receive an honorary pass. When you are in the school of divine preparation, God might want to cut off the spirit and the manifestation of anger from you. If you don't pass well in that school, that anger will keep getting you into a mess. A lot of people are grappling with their rehearsal now; and they think it is a problem. Whereas, they ought to imbibe the lessons which the Lord wants them to learn.

Anybody who has produced anything worthwhile must have put in long years of preparation before achieving the goal. God's dealing takes time. He has to fortify you before He commits great things into your hands. It is crime for a man who is not ready when his time comes. It is your private preparation that will lead you to public manifestation. The more successful you are in the school of divine preparation, the more impact you are going to make. When you are a failure in the school of preparation, you are likely to be a failure when you are released to the field.

Before David could manifest, he rehearsed in the field with his sheep. He fought with lions and bears. He fought in the wilderness before he could face Goliath. David was already a small boy of warfare by the time he got to the war-front when he defeated Goliath. He did not wake up one day to fight Goliath. He had passed through the school of divine preparation with zeal, patience and concentration.

*MORNING*
1. Every arrow of untimely death fashioned against my life, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power digging grave for me, enter therein, in the name of Jesus.
3. Vehicle of my transportation shall not become my coffin, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I shall not journey into death, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every snare of death set up for my life, catch your, in the name of Jesus.
3. There shall be no sorrow of death in my family, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every shadow of death assigned against my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:40am On May 22, 2020

Friday, 22 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 32-34

TOPIC: *SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Corinthians 2:12-15

*Proverbs 20:27-* ```"The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*You need to make changes, reinvent yourself and begin to do things in a different way.*

*YOU THAT EVERY CHILD OF YOUR MOTHER IS CURSED, YOUR OWN CURSE HAS BEEN REVOKED TODAY.*

The emphasis in today's devotional study is spiritual discernment. What you know will determine your level in spiritual warfare. A lot of people come to the house of God, but they cannot see, as their eyes are closed. Some people come to M.F.M., but they don't understand what they are taught there. This is the mystery of closed eyes.

I had a father-in-the-Lord who died at ninety-five. An incident happened when he was eighty-five. There was a particular family, who's fourteen children had all died one after the other. Then not too long after, the couple had another child who was their fifteenth child. The man of God was in his house, when all of a sudden, the Lord revealed to him that he should go to the couple who had just had a baby girl.

On getting there, he met the couple crying, as their newly born baby had just died. Immediately they saw the man of God, they were happy because they believed that the man could pray. The man of God told the couple to leave the room and he faced the baby. He asked who she was. She said she was a familiar spirit that had been troubling the couple all these years and she was the one killing all their children. The man of God commanded her to stop killing the babies. And that was the end of the couple's problem with the death of their babies.

You need the Spirit of God to know the things of God. Beloved, the Holy Spirit has been given to you to enable you have spiritual discernment. Ask God to open your eyes today.

*MORNING*
1. Let the mark of the blood of Jesus wipe off every mark of death on my body, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every stronghold of untimely death fashioned against my life, be pulled down by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. You wind of death, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every spirit of depression and despair, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every wind of death, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every satanic device to terminate my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the tokens of the liars to cut off my life be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:21am On May 23, 2020

Saturday, 23 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 35-37

TOPIC: *YOUR PERSONAL CLINIC*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Corinthians 13:5; Psalm 139:17-24

*Romans 8:10-* ```"And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The fact that you have a mouth that can speak audible words should inspire you to praise your way out of setbacks and move into a comeback.*

*EVERY BINDING POWER THAT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AGAINST YOU SHOULD BITE THEMSELVES TO DEATH.*

Today's devotional study can be likened to a clinic. It will help you to put things in good shape in your life, particularly with regards to sin, which is an organised self-destruction. Sometimes when a person is being disobedient to the Lord, he would hear the sermon which touches his sin as if the sermon is pre-arranged to spite him or her. The person would say that the preacher is referring to him or her, whereas it is God locating the person. When such a consciousness takes place, the best thing to do is to repent and turn away from anything that the Lord is pointing at.

One day, at a teachers' meeting arranged to discuss matters concerning a student who was impregnated by a married man, I told them that it was sin and I seized that opportunity to chip in the word of God. The principal interrupted me. He asked me to take a seat. He then abused me thoroughly, accusing me of being shameless, wearing cheap things. I looked at myself and found out that everything I had on was worth just one dollar. I then said, it was true that I was wearing cheap things. A few weeks later, the girl in question went to the married man's house and was beaten mercilessly by the man's wife and she later on died with the pregnancy.

Are you one of those who make other people to stumble? Are you winning souls for the Lord? In which department are you serving the Lord? Are you a rolling-stone Christian? Are you an umbrella-kind of Christian on whom the word of God drops and does not penetrate? Do you worship in all and different churches, moving from one to the other? You must get delivered from the spirit of vagabond. Can you honestly say that you have made any progress in your life? You have to subject yourself to a thorough self-examination. Let the Holy Spirit beam His bright searchlight on your heart today.

*MORNING*
1. Any rope tying my family line to any family idol, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every landlord spirit troubling my destiny, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every outflow of satanic family name, die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I recover every benefit stolen by idol powers, in the name of Jesus.
2. Where is the God of Elijah, arise, disgrace every family idol, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every satanic priest ministering in my family line, be retrenched, in the name of Jesus.
4. Arrows of affliction originating from idolatry, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.

©️ _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:56am On May 24, 2020

Sunday, 24 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 38-41

TOPIC: *DEEP SECRETS YOU MUST KNOW*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Gen 27:39-40; Obadiah 1:18-20

*1 Timothy 4:16-* ```"Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Self-discovery will lead you to self-recovery.*

*ANYONE WHO IS UNDER ATTACK BECAUSE OF THEIR SHINNING STAR BE DELIVERED RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

There are lots of deep secrets you must know. Today's devotional study will reveal some of them to you.

One man was attending a gospel church but still had problems. Then he left and went to fetish priests and witch doctors. He wasted a lot of money but there was no improvement. One day, his sister came and assured him that she would take him to the most powerful fetish priest and if the problem did not get solved there, he should go and take poison and die.

When they got to the fetish priest, without much ado, he told them to go back to the church. The man wondered at this statement and said he had left the church to seek power from the fetish priest, he then replied him that there was sufficient power in his church to set him free. To his amazement, the fetish priest said "The truth is that the power behind your case is stronger than me."

Beloved, the power behind the problem of the man was stubborn and strong; that was a strong man. Sometimes, evil powers drive people to despair, making them to think that God is no longer interested in their case. That is why you should take the prayers against the strong man seriously and spend ample time on it. These are powers that will not let go easily.

The aim of today's devotional passages and study is the power behind the problems, exposing to you the secrets behind what many people are passing through nowadays, offers you biblical solutions to the problem which are not revealed in Bible passages to them. It is an eye-opening and life-changing message. Read it carefully and reap the inestimable benefits it brings.

Many people are fattening their enemies. They are feeding the enemies with the food the enemies like to eat, which is sin. I believe that this is a moment of great revelation and victory for you. You need thorough purging today. The fire of God must visit your foundation.

*MORNING*
1. Every influence of idol worship in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every network of idol power in my place of birth, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every satanic dedication that speaks against me, be dismantled by the power in the blood of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I vomit every food with idolatrous influence that I have eaten, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the stone of hindrance constructed by family idol be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.
3. The voice of foundational idols will never speak again, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every strongman assigned by the idols of my father's house against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am On May 25, 2020
Monday, 25 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 42-45
TOPIC: *ABSOLUTE SURRENDER*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 139:1-16
*Hebrews 4:13-* ```"Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When you refuse to quit, you are building up for yourself a strong testimony.*
*THE IMPOSSIBLE SHALL BECOME POSSIBLE.*
As far as the Almighty is concerned, half surrender is unacceptable to Him. God will not accept anything less than absolute surrender as it shall be revealed in today's devotional study. There is a power known as the strong man. It is the supervising power over stubborn situations.
Many years ago, I used to go and see a man who was blind. I felt very sorry for him and at the same time angry with the devil. I took his case seriously, convinced him to get rid of all charms and amulets. I was going to his house every evening. The man who could not see me whenever I entered his room until I talked, soon began to notice the buttons on my shirt. One day, I got to his house and the situation had become worse. I asked him what was happening and he told me to keep praying for him. Then, I went before the Lord to enquire about his case. I asked the Lord to reveal what was wrong with him to me and the Lord told me to get there at 12 midnight instead of 6:00 p.m.
When I got to him that night, I met a woman on his bed and I asked who she was. She told me that she was the man's wife. I told her that it was a lie because I knew the man's wife. The man told the woman not to go out of the room if I asked her to. That woman who was the secret sin of the man and co-promoter of sin was the "strong man" behind his problem. This "strong man" was nullifying my prayer efforts and was being reinforced by the man himself.
Beloved, according to today's passage, you must allow God's word to permeate every department of your life. You must surrender all your life to God without holding back from Him. This is the minimum condition for Him to allow Him to open His doors of favours and blessings for you. Do not promote the works of darkness.
*MORNING*
1. Every satanic promissory note issued on my behalf by my ancestors, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Garments of opposition designed by ancestral idols, roast, in the name of Jesus.
3. My glory buried by family idols, come alive by fire, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Thou power of strange gods legislating against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. Idols of my place of birth, I break your chain, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every problem attached to any family name, be neutralised, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power searching the oracle to know my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:22am On May 26, 2020
Tuesday, 26 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 46-48
TOPIC: *DEMONS ON ASSIGNMENT*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 12:43-45
*Job 1:7-* ```"And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Prayer will open any door. It will move any mountain. It will displace stumbling block. It will change any situation. It will transform any condition.*
*THE EVIL WIND THAT BLEW UPON YOU SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
A lot of demonic agents are on assignment today. I once saw a cartoon in a London newspaper. In it, there were two pictures. In the first picture was a man holding his Bible and going to church, with the man's suit a demon being pulled by, trying to prevent him from going. The second picture showed a man with empty bottles around him and he was drunk. Underneath his table was a demon who was fast asleep because he had finished his assignment on the drunkard. Beloved, some people think that they can hide things from God, and that He would not know. What they seem to have forgotten is knowing that nothing is hidden from God. Worst still, that secret sin that is lurking in the corner of your heart which you did not confess is obvious to the strong man and he will use it to fight you harder. Your secret sin may be gluttony or anger or lust, if you do not confess and forsake it, it will feed the strong man.
If you have this kind of inner conflict in which the devil is trying to prevent you from serving God and you are still toying with sin, there will be trouble. A sister was undergoing deliverance ministration and the demon in her said aloud, "I will go out, as ordered, but I will come back because she is a fornicator." God hates idolatry with perfect hatred and does not want his children to get involved in it. If you are one of those who buy jewelry that have strange inscriptions, you may not understand the images of serpents and scorpions on them, unaware of the fact you are implicitly initiated and tied to the idol worship of those who fabricated them.
If you study the cultures of some countries, you will understand that most engravings on jewelry and decorations are not just put on them for the fun of it. They have occult meanings and implications. Even if you decide to mine your gold yourself or bend your iron yourself, it is still bondage, let alone buying them. It will encourage the strongman to stay put in the object and it will continue to harass you. You cannot bind the strongman whose property is in your possession.
One great lesson which you ought to learn from today's devotional passage is that you must never give room to the devil.
*MORNING*
1. Family idols, receive the consuming fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. I release myself from any bondage present in my family line, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil pattern laid by my ancestors, break, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. No enchantment shall hold me captive, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break the pattern of darkness that locked me up, in the name of Jesus.
3. I release my life from the yoke of my village, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every curse that came to me through the sins of ancestors, break by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:52am On May 27, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional
27 May 2020
TOPIC: Sever The Ties
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 49-50
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Exodus 23:32; Exodus 34:12,15 (KJV)
Exodus 23:32:
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
Exodus 34:12,15:
12 Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:
15 Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;
MEMORY VERSE: “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” – Romans 8:15
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
When you grumble, nothing happens. When you murmur, the devil is happy. When you pray, heaven will change your story. When you praise, God shows favour.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
ALL GOOD DOORS CLOSED BY WITCHCRAFT FORCES AGAINST YOU HAS BEEN OPENED BY THE POWER OF GOD.
The MESSAGE:
There are ties from which you must sever yourself. Until you sever yourself from such ties, you may not be able to experience the fulfilment of your destiny. As you shall see in the experience that I had with a lady. While praying with her in Enugu, then the daughter started confessing to witchcraft. She said her mother bought jewelry from Thailand. The lady was asked to bring over to me the object. She went into her bedroom and brought it. The girl said that was not the real one she brought which she (the girl) had taken to her witchcraft meeting and had replaced with the fake one that was with her mother.
To our amazement, the girl went into her own room and brought out a similar one, saying that the one brought by her from her witchcraft meeting was the original of the fake one which was in possession of her mother. Comparing the two, we found out that they were the same. The one from the witchcraft meeting shone slightly brighter, though. The woman could not believe her eyes. The girl said that it was because of the necklace that her mother was having dangerous palpitations.
Beloved, the totality of our environment is seriously polluted and if you know that you have battles to fight, it is better to remain as natural as you were created. Since you do not know the origin of most of these things that you wear nor do you know what they have been dedicated to. Some of them are on mission against your health, marriage, prosperity, ministry, etc.
Many people have objects that they inherited from their parents or grandparents and they are really attaching a lot of emotional values to these things. They have become the soul-ties of such people. If you have soul-ties, you have to destroy them. All evil covenants and pledges have also been attached to them, these must be broken. According to today’s text, you must sever all demonic ties.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
Every ancestral transmission of affliction, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral transmission of failure, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral transmission of backsliding, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
Every ancestral transmission of poverty, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral transmission of untimely death, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral transmission of disease and infirmity, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral transmission of bad luck, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Thursday, 28 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Jeremiah 51-52
TOPIC: *YOUR STRONGMAN MUST DIE*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 39:21-23
*Luke 11:22-* ```"But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Never stop praying until you have won the battle. Never stop asking until you have received. Never stop knocking until the door is open. Never stop seeking until you find.*
*YOU THAT YOUR MENSTRUAL PAD HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ANOTHER COUNTRY ENTIRELY IN ORDER TO CONFUSE YOUR LIFE, TO CAUSE BITTERNESS FOR YOU, THE HANDS OF THE ANGELS OF FIRE ARE UPON YOUR WOMB NOW.*
In today's devotional study, we are looking at how to deal with the strongman. The strongman is a demonic personality that must be dealt with. Your strongman must die! Those that have to be cut off, must be cut off. The rest should begin to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood, according to today's text
One day, a woman came to me for prayers with her baby. She said the baby was six weeks old but it looked like a six-day old baby. As I was praying, I saw a pendant hanging on the baby's neck. I told her to remove it but she said that according to her village's tradition, babies had to put it on for three months. After much persuasion, she agreed to remove it and one of the ministers broke open the pendant. There was something scribbled inside the pendant in her local language. When asked the meaning, it read: "Covenanted to satan".
Today, you will have to pray against any strongman that has refused to let you go. You need to repent of the ways you have been feeding them. You need to know that praying is a serious affair and that the enemies of your soul don't want you to pray.
We are serving a God of signs and wonders, a God of miracles. He is One who is more than sufficient, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace, the God who knows the beginning and the end; the God that has all power in His hands. We are serving Him who is able to speak and no one can counter His words. Indeed, there are prayers for taking the prey from the mighty and delivering the lawful captives. With these prayers, God will contend with those who contend with you and put to death the strongman manifesting with your life.
*MORNING*
1. I arrest any serpent of infirmity troubling my body, in the name of Jesus.
2. Destructive infirmities, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I cut off the tentacles of internal disease spreading in my body, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Power base of infirmity, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Health arresters, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, melt away every infirmity in my body organs, in the name of Jesus.
4. I fire back, every arrow of affliction tormenting my body, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
Friday, 29 May 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 1-4
TOPIC: *OVERCOMING FAITH*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 19:26; Luke 18:27; Luke 1:37
*Genesis 18:14-* ```"Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Dreams have the capacity to take you beyond any form of limitation. Your dreams will jump-start you to greatness. If you can dream it, you can have it.*
*YOUR CLOTHES THAT WERE TAKEN TO THE COVEN AND THEY ARE USING AGAINST YOU, CAUSING ITCHING ON YOUR BODY, THE POWER OF GOD IS FALLING UPON YOU TO BREAK THAT YOKE FOREVER.*
Faith is one weapon that we all need for overall survival in life. We need faith to possess our possession, fight life's battles and achieve what God has destined for our lives. Faith is an indispensable ingredient. There are various levels of faith. One type of faith that stands out among the rest is what I call overcoming faith.
When you possess an overcoming faith, you will get to a realm which others hardly attain. Faith that overcomes will single you out in the world. It will enable you to move higher in life. Your human reasoning and logic which in most cases, feed your enemies and make them strong, can hinder your faith. This then leads to fear because the tiny human mind and brain cannot comprehend how certain things can be possible.
If your spiritual eyes can be opened for you to see what your prayers do in the spiritual realm, you will pray better than you are doing now! If God should open your eyes to see what prayer is doing, a lot of people will be begged to stop praying and they will refuse. A simple declaration that you make while standing inside your house in the name of Jesus, causes a lot of confusion for the devil. If only you can see the confusion, I know you would not want to stop. Beloved, what is impossible with men is possible with God. All things are possible with your overcoming faith today. With that, you will come up with overcoming testimonies.
*MORNING*
1. I kill every killer disease by the power in the blood of Jesus.
2. The battle of the terrible and mighty against my health, expire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thou Great Physician; Jesus Christ, heal me now, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Yokes of infirmity, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
2. Authority of infirmity scorpions over my life, terminate, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every cell in my body, hear the word of the Lord, reject evil commands, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let my bodily organs become too hot for any disease to handle, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:17pm On May 30, 2020

Saturday, 30 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 5-8

TOPIC: *THE TRAVAILS OF YOUR YOUTHFUL DAYS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Samuel 19:7; Isaiah 47:12,15; Isaiah 54:4

*Luke 1:32-* ```"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Dreams can energise you and make you to have an edge over your colleagues and exceed every available record.*

*BIG MONEY, REAL MONEY IS COMING YOUR WAY BEFORE THIS MONTH RUNS TO AN END AND IT WILL WIPE OUT ALL THE SUFFERINGS YOU HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH.*

Recently, we had a special programme at the International headquarters of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. During the programme, God gave us prophetic instructions. Members were told to bring pictures of their younger days. It was a destiny fulfilment programme. God performed wonders during the programme. Beloved, your younger days can affect your today and tomorrow.

A six-year-old boy had a dream in which he saw himself graduating from the university. He saw himself in a large gathering where people wore academic gowns. He heard his name read out that he made first class in a particular discipline and he was greatly applauded in the dream. He woke up and shared the dream with his parents, who encouraged him that it was a good dream. But before the dream could come to reality, he fought a serious battle for another thirty years of his life. But for violent and diligent prayers, he would not have seen the fulfilment of that dream, even at age thirty six.

The problem with the man was that he was attacked by foundational powers when he was a boy. They heard his dream. They saw it and worked against its fulfilment. The result of their activities was the long delay in the realisation of the dream. Root workers were already against him. They manipulated his destiny and made a short journey long for him. For thirty years he struggled hard to achieve what could have been achieved at age fifteen or thereabout after he had the dream.

From this example, you will see that foundational powers are ruthlessly and desperately wicked. If they don't succeed at cutting off your dream, they make sure that it take longer than necessary to manifest. Powers that attack roots are extremely wicked. They keep their wicked activities concealed; they keep eating away the root of your destiny. Beloved, your youthful days must not be allowed to affect the prime and sunset of your life. Pray today!

*MORNING*
1. I charge my body with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood of Jesus, sanitize my body and make me whole, in the name of Jesus.
3. Eaters of flesh assigned against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. My flesh, my blood, reject the voice of death, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power feeding on my flesh, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Agents of killer infirmities, I kill you now, in the name of Jesus.
4. My blood, hear the word of the Lord, reject visible and invisible agents of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.

3 hrs · Public
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:09am On May 31, 2020

Sunday, 31 May 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 9-12

TOPIC: *BREAKING THE BACKBONE OF THE WICKED*

*Hebrews 13:5-* ```"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*No seed sown is wasted. No effort is useless. No labour is lost.*

*ANYWHERE THERE IS HARDSHIP, THOSE THAT THEIR PROSPERITY HAS BEEN DIVERTED, THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN USED AS FOOT MAT BY THE ENEMIES, THOSE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AMONG THE RICHEST PEOPLE BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASONS, THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM THEM, LET THE POWER OF THE GOD OF ELIJAH FALL UPON THEM NOW AND LET THEM BE SET FREE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Today, we shall learn what it takes to break the backbone of the wicked. I know the case of a sister who had a strange sickness that defied medication. She became very pale and was taken from place to place in a search for solution. On a particular day, prayer warriors gathered in her house to pray and as they prayed, God opened the eyes of one of them to see a baby which disappeared and later re-appeared as a small goat tied to a tree with rope on its neck. The prayer warriors did not understand the vision. They kept praying and the only thing the brother continued to see was a lean and sick small goat.

As the prayers was going on, the face of the goat changed to the face of the sister whom they were praying for. She screamed: "Help me, my uncle tied me here." Knowing the root of her problem, the prayer warriors changed the direction of their prayer. They prayed until the satanic root workers stagnating her life were disgraced. This was how the sister began to recover. This sister's problem manifested when she was thirty-two, she had been tied like a small goat since she was a baby. She didn't know on time because the effect of the rope did not manifest until she attained the age of thirty-two years.

Such a case cannot be treated with kid's glove. Holy violence was needed to cut off the evil rope. The word of God inspires the faith that we need for victory in every battle of life. It gives us the power to prevail against the enemies of our souls and those who are determined to sentence us to destiny failure. The word of God is our confidence in battles against stubborn enemies. It is through the word that we can break the backbone of the wicked.

Beloved, it is possible to deal a jaw-breaking blow upon your enemy and recover the spoils out of his mouth. Your enemy shall not swallow you, if you put your trust in God and pray to Him with holy violence and an overcoming faith that is fed by the word.

*MORNING*
1. Any power assigned to eat me up, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every demon termite eating my body, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft poison in my body, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every curse of consumption afflicting my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every clearing pestilence, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus, pump out any stranger in my body, in the name of Jesus.
4. My body organs, reject the voice of early death, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Monday, 01 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 13-15
TOPIC: *THE REFRESHING DRINK*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 5:1-6; John 7:37
*Isaiah 55:1-* ```"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Satan hates your destiny because its fulfillment glorifies God.*
*I DECREE UPON YOUR LIFE THAT ANY POWER THAT WANTS YOU TO DIE SHALL DIE.*
We shall address the subject of passion for spiritual things today. God is ready to fill His children's cup to overflowing. But, the problem is that a lot of people are not ready to receive what God wants to offer. The greatest problem among believers today is spiritual dryness. Revival comes when God's people are ready to go to the Fountain of Living Water. Any serious Christian must have at least one or two days in the week for fasting and praying. The reasons why you need to do this is to charge your batteries and get your cup filled over and over again. Somebody asked a great preacher, called D. L. Moody, the following questions: "Mr. Moody, why are you always talking about being filled and filled with the Holy Spirit?" Mr. Moody answered thus: "I always talk about being filled and filled because we all leak and have to be re-filled and re-filled." The power of God will manifest in your life all the time and the enemy cannot catch you unawares, when you keep charging your batteries.
No matter how intelligent a person is, it would be very difficult for a person to switch on his torchlight in the dark, if the batteries are dead. If the batteries inside your torchlight are rusted and old, although you may have a new bulb, you would still have some problem of lighting the torchlight, because of the absence of the power which comes from the batteries that is needed to run the bulb.
From the Scriptures we have read, we were revealed the key to spiritual refreshment. The Bible says that, in the last days, men shall become lovers of money, lovers of themselves and would love pleasure more than God. It also says that there would be a lot of uproar and evil men shall wax stronger and stronger. So as believers, we cannot afford to sit down and be rejoicing about what happened yesterday or what happened last year or about how we prophesied in the past. We must continually charge our batteries. Our spiritual batteries have to be continuously on fire. Today's passage comes up with a singular challenge; "Come and drink". May you be refreshed by water manna from heaven today!
*MORNING*
1. O Lord, give me divine alertness to recognize divine opportunities.
2. O Lord, give me the ability that is equal to my opportunity.
3. O Lord, silence me from gossiping.
*EVENING*
1. Every evil wise man, observing the star of my destiny, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood of Jesus, make it impossible for the enemy to track down my star in the realms of the spirit, in the name of Jesus.
3. God arise, let every witchcraft plantation scatter, in Jesus' name.
4. I use the keys of heaven to lock out problems from my life, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Tuesday, 02 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 16-17
TOPIC: *EVER-INCREASING PASSION*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 42:1-3; 63:1; 84:2
*2 Thessalonians 1:12-* ```"That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If you do not learn to pray when the sun is shining, you will not know how to pray when the cloud comes. Men ought always to pray and not faint.*
*YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD.*
What you obtain from God depends by and large on your spiritual passion. You must desire more and more of God. Your hunger and thirst must be on the increase. Sometime ago while in England, I preached the gospel and ministered to a young boy. My first meeting with him was on a Tuesday and by the time we met again the following Tuesday for another meeting, this boy of only about 17 years, had read the whole Bible. He had read the Bible through in only one week!
There are many people who have been born again for many years, but are yet to read through the New Testament. Some people started, only to give up half way. Some have been saying: "Well, I will make sure that on weekends, I keep my programme low so that I can be alone with God to pray, fast and read the word of God." They boasted and started off with some enthusiasm, only to give up by the third week. Such people cannot charge their spiritual batteries.
Do you want to receive great power from God? Then, if your answer is yes, your hunger for God is a must. There is no two ways about it. Hunger for God is one of the greatest attributes of spiritual people. Why is it that some people can pray for three to four hours non stop? It is because there is something inside their lives that prompts them to do so. When a person can read the whole of the gospel of Matthew at a sitting, there is something special inside the life of such a person. It is not possible for you to climb a spiritual mountain without subjecting yourself to a spiritual discipline. It is not possible for you to receive power without consecration. You must become so thirsty as to be eagerly coveting with uncommon passion, for more of God's glory. Your soul must thirst for God; and really long for Him. This is the message underscored in today's scriptures. That thirst must begin today and remain in you as an unquenchable passion.
*MORNING*
1. I take divine insurance against all forms of accident and tragedy, in the name of Jesus.
2. You spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies, militating against my star, I bring the hook of the Lord against you and frustrate your activities, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every strongman resident in the heaven over my head, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. O heavens, arise in thy might of perfection, perfect all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, thunder in heaven against my enemies, in Jesus' name.
3. From my position in the third heaven, at the right hand of the Father of Jesus Christ, I blind the witchcraft strongman, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the stars in the heavens, fight against witches and wizards, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wednesday, 03 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 18-20
TOPIC: *THE BENEFITS OF REVIVAL*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 85:1-6; Hosea 6:2
*1 Corinthians 15:2-* ```"By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*It is easy to determine the size of a person's faith. How? By observing how much it takes to discourage him/her. Always encourage yourself in the Lord.*
*YOU WILL PURSUE YOUR PURSUERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Hunger leads to revival, at which time your voice goes up to God thirsting for more of His presence. A certain little boy, who was hungry for God, asked his father: "Daddy, what must I do to be on fire for God continually?" His father asked him if he really meant what he said. And he replied in the affirmative. His father then took him to a small pond. Immediately they got there, his father got hold of him, pounced on him and pushed his head inside the water. The boy began to struggle for air. As he was doing this, he was gulping water. After he had gulped down a lot of water, his father released him and asked: "What did you desire most when I dipped your head inside the water?" The boy replied: "Fresh air." Then the father said to him: "When you are hungry and thirsty after God like the way you thirsted for air now, fire will fall upon your life." Beloved, that is it! You must hunger and thirst after God.
Our aim should be for God to use us so that we would be engrossed with a supernatural revival of apostolic signs and wonders. The apostles operated in the supernatural. They cast down strongholds, uprooted demonic trees, trampled upon satanic powers, worked earth-shaking miracles, turned cities upside down for Jesus, burnt demonic materials and God used them to lay the foundation for what we are now enjoying. The reason why present day Christians have not attained that level of the supernatural is that they do not thirst after God. Peter, who was picked up by Jesus after his failed fishing expedition, was informed that God's purpose for his life was for him to be a "fisher of men". But, the same Peter ran back to the same fishing profession soon after the ascension of Jesus, when he no more thirsted and hunger after Jesus. In the same vein, most of us have gone back to our original vomit, since we do not thirst and hunger any more after Jesus. This is why we have become easy preys to the devil. This is why you need to pray seriously to God to revive you.
*MORNING*
1. Every stubborn problem, I command you to wither, in Jesus' name.
2. Every spirit wife/husband, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Chain of delay, holding my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. I command the heavens to open to me right now, in Jesus' name.
2. Ride upon the heavenlies and release Your voice for my sake, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
3. O rumour from heaven, arise cause defeat, dispersal and death amongst my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
4. Agents of the grave summoned to appear in my dreams, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thursday, 04 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 21-22
TOPIC: *IGNITING YOUR FIRE*
*Ezekiel 33:8-* ```"When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Every road does not lead anywhere. Destination determines direction and direction foretells destination.*
*I PROPHESY UPON YOUR LIFE THAT BEGINNING FROM TODAY, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE FORWARD.*
There is a great lesson to learn today. Those of us who grew up at a time when cooking was done with firewood know the importance of fire. To ignite fire in those days, people had to rely on the fire used by neighbours in cooking their food. Therefore no food could be cooked by any family without trekking to obtain fire from their neighbours, since matches were not easy to come by. The efforts invested in searching for fire to cook food revealed the importance attached to fire for survival. Everybody needs fire for survival.
From some historical records on Peter, it was revealed that Peter was eventually arrested and locked up somewhere in Rome. As the soldiers were going to kill him, he escaped when he had the opportunity to do so. On his way out, he met Jesus and asked Him: "Lord where are You going?" To which Jesus replied: "To die for you the second time." When Peter heard that, he trekked back to the prison from which he had escaped because he remembered the words of the Lord to him: "Do you love me? Feed my sheep." What is causing our lack of hunger for the Lord these days can be found in the question Jesus asked Peter.
Peter failed at a profession in which he was an expert. Many too are failing woefully today at what they know how to do because of lack of hunger for Jesus in them. Since He is the Finisher and Perfecter of all things. The question that Jesus asked Peter as to whether he loves Him more than all the other disciples, more than his boats and more than his fishing, is also being asked you today.
Do you love Jesus more than the world? Do you love Jesus more than all the glamorous things that are around you? Are you the kind of person who would not go to fellowship because you want to go to a worldly party? Do you really love Jesus? It is when you are truly on fire for Jesus, that your answers to the above questions can be answered in the affirmative.
*MORNING*
1. Let the element gather their resources to favour and promote my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
2. O night, arise, gather strength against my enemies, in Jesus' name.
3. I retrench and frustrate satanic priest ministering enchantment into the sun, the moon and the stars, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Fire of excellence from heaven begin to burn in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, thunder from heaven against all my adversaries, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the bullet from heaven be targeted against all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, thunder from heaven against all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 5 JUNE 2020 BY DR. D.K. OLUKOYA – A DAY WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

Friday, 05 June 2020

Bible In One Year: Ezekiel 23-24

TOPIC: A DAY WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 13:2-8

MEMORY VERSE:
Joel 2:28 - "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Wilderness or not, darkness or not, the Lord shall feed and keep His own.

EVERY BLOCKAGE, LET THE BLOCKAGE BE SCATTERED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

The MESSAGE:
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit that sets ablaze the altar of the human heart. A day with Him is a day of joy and gladness. If you need revival and you really want to spend your life-time with the Spirit, you must answer the following questions, the careful and sincere consideration of which will help you to test your level of spiritual hunger for the Lord. Have you forgiven everyone who had offended you? Is there malice and hatred in your heart? As another year is rolling on and God is putting everything on record, do you nurse any grudge in your heart against any one? Have you refused to be reconciled with somebody whom you quarrelled with? Do you easily get angry? Do you still lose your temper? Or, do you boil internally? Do you ever get jealous? Is envy in your heart? Are you cool and collected under heavy pressure or circumstances? Are you easily offended? Does it hurt you when somebody ignores you? Are you disturbed when you are neglected? Do you harbour any pride in your heart? Do you always like to be noticed? Are you always dishonest when it comes to money matters? Do you gossip about people? Do you discuss other people behind their back in a negative way? Are you on assignment for Jesus? Do you obey Him all the time? Do you steal, particularly God's money? Would the people of the world regard you as being different from them? Do you pretend to have forgiven somebody when you have not really forgiven the person? Do you disobey men of God? Are you guilty of immorality in the heart? Do you harbour impure or unholy imaginations? Are you the kind of person who exaggerates? Do you tell lies to cover up your faults? Do you pray for others? Are you guilty of the sin of prayerlessness? Are you neglecting the Bible? Be honest in examining yourself. Examine yourself today. Do not be a reprobate. Your honest answers to these questions will show your spiritual level and will reflect how your day with the Holy Spirit has helped to shape you up to be on fire for the Lord.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

1. I bring fire from the kitchen of God to consume to ashes, every destiny demoters, in the name of Jesus.

2. I separate myself from any evil tree representing my destiny, I curse the tree to die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, water me from the waters from God, in Jesus' name.

EVENING

1. My destiny, escape from every prison, in the name of Jesus.

2. By fire by force, I am set free before the cloud of wickedness in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every satanic arrow fired to divert my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4. Lift up your finger towards the heavenlies as you take this prayer point: Any evil thing programmed into the heavenlies against me, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

©MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 7 JUNE 2020 BY DR. D.K. OLUKOYA – THE HIGHWAY OF DESTINY

Sunday, 07 June 2020

Bible In One Year: Ezekiel 28-30

TOPIC: THE HIGHWAY OF DESTINY

FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 18:35-37

MEMORY VERSE:
Daniel 4:3 - "How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation."

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Adversity is the best thermometer for our strength. Great strength stands still in the day of adversity, small strength collapses in the day of adversity.

THE VOICE OF THE ENEMY SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER YOUR LIFE, RATHER YOU SHALL DISGRACE THEM.

The MESSAGE:
I welcome you today to the highway of destiny. God is set to give your destiny a face-lift. But, you must be prepared to allow Him have His way. This is the summary of today's devotional. Your destiny defines the goals that God had set for you in life. To live without goals is to live without any focus on your destiny. There is nothing more tragic than forfeiting your divine destiny. It is a disaster to forfeit the purpose for which you were born into this world. This is why the word "destiny" is derived from the Latin word, "destinare" meaning "to pre-determine".

Your destiny is the purpose of God for your life. Your destiny is what God sent you to do here on earth. Your destiny is the reason why you were born. Doing well at a particular thing does not mean that you have had access to your destiny. It may simply mean that you are only an expert at something God did not ask you to do. Your destiny is the expectation of God for your life. Your destiny is what had been written for you. Your destiny is what God had in mind when He created you and for which He has allowed you to come to this world.

Unfortunately, many have ruined their divine destinies. A lot of people are doing what God does not want them to do. Once the devil ensures that a man or woman is no longer operating in the realm of his divine destiny, he has finished such a person.

Beloved, do you know the purpose for which you were sent to the world? You have to pray seriously to discover God's purpose for you in life, so as to be able to fulfil your destiny.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

1. Every power programming evil into my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

2. I shake off every season of frustration and failure, in Jesus' name.

3. Every evil handwriting engraved with demonic iron pen against me, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

EVENING

1. Sentences of my enemy upon my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every satanic priest driving against my star, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

3. All my money diverted by witchcraft, come back to me now, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every anti-prosperity dream, die, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

©MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Monday, 08 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 31-33

TOPIC: *DEMOLISHING DESTINY-DESTROYING FORCES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 70:1-5; 35:24-27

*1 Thessalonians 1:6-* ```"And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The weapon of prayer never fails. When you sense that the enemy is planning against your destiny, begin an aggressive prayer programme.*

*THE GLORY OF THE LIVING GOD WILL OVERSHADOW YOU.*

Beloved, we must not be ignorant of the fact that there are destiny-destroying forces going around in this generation. If you allow these forces to carry out their activities unchallenged, you are flirting with danger. Many do not understand the power and ability of destiny-destroying forces. Once they blind the eyes of a person from his divine destiny, he will become an expert at doing nothing. He will be running the race nobody asked him to run, passing the examination nobody asked him to do, etc. He will be doing all kinds of things that the Lord does not want him to do.

When you are operating according to your divine destiny, things will begin to work. And, if there is a problem, you can boldly go to the Lord and He will solve the problem. There is no system that never develops a fault. When crises come, the Almighty God will be at hand to bail you out. This is how He operates. But, if you are doing something outside your destiny, calling Him to assist you will be a waste of time. If God is calling a person and the person does not want to listen, anything could happen to that person.

Beloved, when you are without purpose, your life is wasted. I met a very old professor who said that his generation was a wasted one. I asked him why he said so. He replied that they worked hard but achieved nothing and that majority of his colleagues were in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait working under students they trained, because they were broke. So, his generation was a wasted one. I decree confusion upon enemies of your destiny, as stated in today's devotional passages. I command shame upon destiny-destroying forces that might be targeting your life.

*MORNING*
1. Power of reproach, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. That, which the devil has locked against me, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break and destroy, every satanic programme assigned against me in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every robber of destiny, assigned against my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. I decree, O earth, call forth those that should bless me and those that should bring money to me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the heavens declare the glory of God over my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every arrow of death fired at me in the dream, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
9 June 2020
TOPIC: Destiny Termites
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 34-36
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 13:5-8 (KJV)
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.
8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
MEMORY VERSE: “Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.” – Joshua 1:7
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
A person can be as guilty for not doing good as another would be for doing evil. Do good. Do not engage in evil and, good would be magnetized to you. The forces you emit would be attracted to you.
EVERY FIRE THAT THE ENEMY CANNOT COPE WITH, LET THAT FIRE ENVELOPE YOU NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
Your destiny is your most important possession. Destructive termites can ruin your destiny, if you carelessly allow them carry out their evil activity. You need divine fire to put a halt to the destructive works of destiny termites. Except the fire of the Lord touches the darkroom of your life, you will remain a spiritual bat and be operating under curse because, once you are outside God’s divine blueprint for your life, you go under a divine curse and it is not a very good situation in which to be.
If you want to completely locate where God wants you to be, the first place that God wants you to look at is the darkroom of your heart. The darkroom of your heart is made up of those dark areas of your heart that are not touched or covered by the light of God. Once there is a darkroom in your heart, you will be blind about your destiny. As negatives are always developed in darkroom, negative things manifest in the dark regions. It follows therefore that the dark areas of your heart will be a fertile ground for negative things or an assembly hall for negative forces.
We have a lot of people looking normal on our streets, but their destinies are bewitched. So, they don’t know their left from their right. For example, if such people marry without knowing whether such a marriage keys into divine destiny. If you find yourself in such predicament and you do not cry quickly to the Lord to break whatever is magnetizing you to such a conjugal impasse, you will be finished. If you practice polygamy, you are a destiny bat, because that is not God’s original plan for you. Unfortunately, when somebody is a destiny bat, he will be operating under some remote controlling forces, that are located far from him. Do not allow hidden termites to be busy in consuming your destiny. You need to subject yourself to a thorough spiritual self-examination today.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
Every angel of darkness blocking my prayers in the heavenlies, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
Every cloud of darkness covering my star, melt away like cloud before the sun, in the name of Jesus.
Every assignment of dark hunters for my star, wither, in Jesus’ name.
EVENING
Every curse of covenant, bearing my name in the heavenlies, break, in the name of Jesus.
I file a counter report in heaven against any dark spirit militating against me, in the name of Jesus.
Let every satanic check point mounted against me in the heavenlies be dismantled by the word of the Lord.
Any evil act carried on the day of my naming ceremony, that is now affecting the star of my life, be reversed and die, in Jesus’ name.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
10 June 2020
TOPIC: The Divine Agenda
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 37-39
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Jonah 2:1-10; 3:1-5 (KJV)
Jonah 2:1-10;
1 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish’s belly,
2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.
10 And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.
Jonah: 3:1-5;
1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying,
2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.
3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days’ journey.
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
MEMORY VERSE: “Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.” – Hebrews 13:13
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
God can bring water out of rocks, oil from stones and snakes from wood. Rock represents hardness while water represents freshness.
THE POWER OF THE RISEN CHRIST SHALL ARISE FOR YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
God has an agenda. Man has an agenda. The enemy has an agenda. Evil agenda must die. God’s agenda must live. You must not allow evil forces to live. When you deal with these forces, heaven will applaud you. But if you cannot see where you are going, the Lord cannot depend on you. War against destiny bats is very important, because you are fighting against one of the most fundamental forces that the enemy uses against man.
Many people are wasting away because they are in the wrong careers or businesses. A lot of money had passed through the hands of many people but they cannot give account of how they spent it. If you have been to occult and magical places for one reason or the other, you need to pray because in those places, they steal people’s destinies without their knowledge. You must aggressively claim your divine destiny and begin to operate in it.
You must fight against such destiny-killers with all your might. But, you must be aware that the devil does not like that kind of fight, because he knows that men and women who are pursuing their divine destinies are people who will disgrace him. A lot of people have been manipulated into zero positions. And, when such people cry to God, He carries out replacements everyday on their behalf, because there is no vacuum in His agenda. He cannot allow His agenda to fail in any of its aspects.
On the other hand, men and women who continue to play role of Jonah are being thrown aside. Many others have sold their destinies at sea-sides where they are bathed with soap and sponge by satanic priests who masquerade as godly helpers. Some have lost their destinies through incisions or the bewitched plantains, bananas or oranges that they have eaten in some places. These are tragic situations to contend with. The story of Jonah shows that divine agenda is the only agenda that can lead us to the safe harbour of our destiny. So, you are to say no to evil agenda today. God’s agenda must prevail.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
I command the careful siege of the enemy against my life to be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
My star, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Anything burned to bury me, bury your owners, in Jesus’ name.
EVENING
I bring the blood of Jesus over stubborn pursuer that does not want to go, in the name of Jesus.
I bring the blood of Jesus over every evidence that can be tendered by wicked spirit against me, in the name of Jesus.
Heavenly Breaker, go before me and break through every limitation and barrier of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
My star, be honoured in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2020

Thursday, 11 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 40-42

TOPIC: *THE MYSTERY OF THE MINISTRY OF PRAYER*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Daniel 10:12-13

*Acts 10:4-* ```"And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Prayer must involve all our faculties. Ask with the lips, search/seek with the eyes, knock with the hands, change your realm of prayers when necessity demands it.*

*ANYTHING THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING TO CHALLENGE YOU, LET THE POWER OF GOD BREAK THE CHALLENGE INTO PIECES, IN JESUS' NAME.*

Today, we are looking at the mystery of prayer. We all know that God answers prayers. But, there are deep mysteries of prayer that we need to know and learn from. We are to know first and foremost that between the time we offer prayers and the time we come up with testimonies, there are mysterious behind-the-scene-events. This is the lesson that we are to learn from Daniel's prayer, as recorded in today's passage.

Daniel's prayer broke the chains of Babylonian captivity, though it was fiercely contested. While his visible enemies tried to stop him from praying, his invisible enemies tried to deny him answers to his prayers. His prayers resulted in a contest between ministering angels and hindering demons. Unanswered prayers are not always because of denial, but because opposing forces are perpetrating wickedness. Most prayers are answered in heaven immediately, while some suffer from delays caused by satanic oppositions. This is why understanding the causes of delays will lead you to discover the secret of victory-promoting prayers. This is the lesson to learn from the delay that met the delivery of the answers to Daniel's prayer.

When the prince of Persia withstood the answer to Daniel's prayer, the Lord was about to grant deliverance to His people from Babylonian captivity. It should not surprise you any longer why you are going through peculiar battles, difficulties and hardships, in spite of your prayers. From Daniel's example, you should understand that you go through such experiences because the fulfillment of God's plan is around the corner for you. Daniel prayed. But, roadblocks were mounted by the prince of Persia. Eventually, Daniel prevailed. You too shall prevail today. God shall grant you angelic assistance, as you persevere on your knees in prayers.

*MORNING*
1. Every caged star, be released now, in the name of Jesus.
2. I refuse to be a wandering star, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall not be numbered among the wasted, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Thou power of bad luck, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every arrow of backwardness fired into my star, die, in Jesus' name.
3. Words of witchcraft attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Birds of darkness, assigned to trouble my star, die, in Jesus' name.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
12 June 2020

TOPIC: Deep Realms Of Prayer

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 43-45

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Daniel 10:2-13 (KJV)

12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

MEMORY VERSE: “Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.” – Matthew 6:16

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
You will talk much if you think little. If you know what I am talking about. I don’t say much. Talkative do not get close to God.

GOD SHALL ARREST EVERY POWER SENT TO ARREST YOU.

The MESSAGE:

I have good news for you. The realm of prayer is the realm in which God prevails. God will always prove himself strong and convincing. The devil’s kingdom is carefully organised to favour the realisation of the agenda of the powers of darkness anytime, anywhere. Just like the human government that is organised in such a way that power and authority are operated from the centre to the grassroots, the devil has princes of darkness in charge of different regions of the world and these all carry out activities in the invisible realm.

The presence of God’s children provoke the devil’s anger, as seen in the experience of the children of Israel in Babylon in the days of Daniel. Another factor that attracts fierce battles from the kingdom of darkness is when the plan and purpose of God for His children are being worked out. Daniel’s prayer was so powerful that it affected the second and third heavens. In the second heaven, princes of darkness tried to hinder Daniel’s prayers. In the third heaven, some angels of God suspended their activities to respond to Daniel’s prayers. He prayed on earth; the heavens responded. If you pray a similar power-packed prayer, the headquarters of satan will give way and heaven will prevail on your behalf.

I prayed for a man from a family of thirteen. In the year that he met me for prayers, I asked him about his Christian experiences. His accurate answers indicated that he had genuine salvation, sanctification and Holy Ghost baptism experiences; and to a certain extent, he could also pray.

After listening to his tragic story, I counselled him to change his prayer pattern. I told him to pray at midnight, telling the Lord to ordain terrifying noises against his enemies. Although he found the prayer point very strange, he nevertheless started praying as I had advised him, when he got home. When he slept, he heard terrifying gun shots comparable to the sounds of war weapons during Nigerian civil war. The artillery was against him. But he found an angel of God deflecting all the shots away from him, from that night upwards. He then had a better understanding of the nature of the battle against him.

The God of Daniel will grant you victory in your place of prayer. The prince of Persia shall fail, as touching your prayers.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

You, witchcraft hunters assigned against my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost fire, arise and damage every resistance to the glow of my star, in the name of Jesus.
Host of heaven, arise, fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

O God that answers by fire, answer my prayers by fire, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise, and give me open heavens, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise, and disgrace every enemy of my increase, in the name of Jesus.
Let the life and the spirit behind my problem break off, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2020

Saturday, 13 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezekiel 46-48

TOPIC: *FEAR NOT... BE STILL*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 46:1-10

*Matthew 7:25-* ```"And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When God honours you, no one can dishonour you. When God upgrades you, no one can downgrade you. When God favours you, no one can insult you.*

*THOSE WHO DESERVE MULTIPLE BREAKTHROUGHS, GIVE THEM THOSE BREAKTHROUGHS.*

Today, we must learn how to receive prophetic instruction. One prophetic word from God will turn out to be the ladder of faith that will catapult you to unimaginable heights. Learn how to take God's word back to Him. The phrase, "at thy word" is powerful. The Lord can allow the enemy to do some things to you, so that the glory of God will manifest in your life. Do not judge God by what you are going through. If you do, the enemy will seize the opportunity to get you discouraged and that will make you sin before God. The Bible says, "God respects His word more than even His name" so, believe Him for what He says. Be still and know that He is God.

The Centurion knew that his servant would be healed because he had reported the case to the Lord Jesus Christ. Being a man of authority in government, he could give orders. With this experience he knows that the order of Jesus does not need to be followed up with His physical presence at the place where the order has to be carried out. It was a great faith. A President could speak or give command and it may not stand or happen, because the person commanded could refuse to obey. The worst that can happen to the disobedient subordinate is that the President may imprison or kill him, but the command remains un-carried out by the person. However, when the Almighty God gives a command, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars, the Seasons and the Times, in fact, everything has to co-operate to ensure that nothing stands in the way of the fulfilment of that divine order.

What I am saying in essence is that, you might have fasted and prayed concerning a situation and it seems nothing is happening. But like Peter, let down your net and you will see what will happen because, the Man of Galilee is by your side. Speak the word of faith to him and take the step of faith, by claiming your divine right from He who can do all things and who does not disappoint His children who come to Him with child-like faith.

*MORNING*
1. Every hand pointed at my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.
2. Mantle of divine acceleration, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall become a star in my generation, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I refuse to live a floating life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every stronghold of failure, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every internal warfare in my life, be quenched, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every internal thief, be exposed, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What It Truly Means To Be Born Again / Shocking Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses Founder (A Must Read) / See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 355
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.