Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (6667 Views)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Seeds Of Destiny Sunday March 4th, 2018 Devotional - The Mystery Of The Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 15 JULY 2020 BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA – THE DECREE OF FAITH
Wednesday, 15 July 2020
Bible In One Year: Psalms 96-102
TOPIC: THE DECREE OF FAITH
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 21:21-22; Job 22:28
MEMORY VERSE:
James 4:7 - "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
The enemy shall not have the last laugh over you. The voice of power has spoken victory on your behalf.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THOSE POWERS THAT ARE SAYING YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT MARRY, WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS THEY SHALL BE DISGRACED.
The MESSAGE:
Today, we are looking at the type of faith that must back our decrees. What we are learning in today's devotional, will introduce a turn-around to our prayer lives. Beloved, you will learn how to make use of the decree of faith.
When we issue our decrees, they cannot be challenged by any court of law. A decree is a tough weapon of spiritual warfare. When you issue a decree, the enemy trembles, evil powers bow and demonic spirits are in trouble. To frustrate the totality of the devices of the enemy, you need the weapon of decrees. When you issue decrees, the enemy will be disgraced.
You need to issue decrees against some powers. God has a lot to do in your life today. This verse states that you have to make a decree and when it is established, light will shine on your ways. It means that without issuing that decree, nothing will be established and there will be darkness.
Moses led the Israelites for 40 years, but just before they got to the Promise Land, Moses made a mistake which made God to ban him from entering. Although it was Moses that saw the burning bush, he also saw the glory of God, it was to him that God introduced Himself as - "I am that I am", the same Moses wrought wonders in Egypt; he had a rod with which he parted the Red Sea, yet he did not get to the Promise Land. God told him to stand upon Mount Pisgah and take a look at the land but should know that he will not get there, and he never did. He died on the way. The spirit of Pisgah is the spirit of failure at the edge of success, 'the spirit of almost there.' You need to pray against it. Whatever you decree today shall be established unto you. More decrees will bring more light. Your destiny shall be fulfilled.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. I crush under feet all the evil powers trying to imprison me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let their mouth be put in the dust, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let there be civil war in the camp of the enemy of my _ _ _ , in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
1. I break the poison in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power that has formed an evil cloud over my head, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every wall of partition between me and my breakthroughs, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil mystery over my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
©MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 16 JULY 2020 BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA – BACK TO SENDER PRAYER WARFARE

Thursday, 16 July 2020

Bible In One Year: Psalms 103-105

TOPIC: BACK TO SENDER PRAYER WARFARE

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 28:10; Psalms 7:15; Proverbs 26:27

MEMORY VERSE:
Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Every serpent and scorpion assigned to attack your life shall destroy themselves and the east wind shall blow them away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BEGINNING FROM TODAY, I SHALL NO LONGER FAIL AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGHS. ANY BREAKTHROUGH THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY NOW, YOU SHALL MOVE INTO IT.

The MESSAGE:
Many have wondered why we put so much into the devotionals. It is simply because the strongest tree in the forest takes a great deal of time to grow. The kind of deep experiences God has given to us cannot be shared in a hurry. Hence, it has taken us years of research to come up with what will bring far reaching changes to the lives of people. What we are looking at today can be described as "the mystery of back to sender warfare."

Cain envied his brother so much that he killed him. This is the first example of household wickedness in the Bible. It is envious household witchcraft. There was a woman who was very rich but she lost everything she had. All her cars got knocked down, even her husband asked her to move out of the house and she moved into the boys' quarters. He then brought in their housemaid as wife.

She got to know M.F.M. and was given prayer points to pray and she prayed fervently. One night, she had a dream in which she saw herself and a snake coiled around her which almost choked her to death. Suddenly, an angel appeared and gave her a stick and she carefully targeted the head of the snake and hit it very hard, and killed it.

The following morning, someone came to call her from her family house. When she got there, she found her father dead with a battered head. She asked what happened to him and she was told that the father just screamed in the middle of the night, called her name, fell down and died. She understood that the serpent that was troubling her life was her own father.

You must learn how to send evil arrows back to sender. You must master the art of making those who dig evil ditch to fall into it. You must attack your attackers today.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

1. I release panic upon my full time enemies, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let stubborn confusion come upon the headquarters of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

3. I loose confusion upon the plans of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

1. Let the evil pressure behind my problems disappear now, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let the power that raised Jesus from the dead, break my yokes now, in the name of Jesus.

3. The life and spirit behind my reproach, break off, in the name of Jesus.

4. Everything that curses me unto death, die now, in the name of Jesus.

Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

©MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Friday, 17 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 106-107

TOPIC: *HANDLING STRANGE DREAMS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 39:21-23

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Acts 10:11-* ```"And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The truth is a powerful entity. How far down the wrong road you have travelled never makes it a right road. Stick to the truth always.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

*EVERY POWER THAT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO STEAL FROM YOU, I COMMAND THEM TO BE DISGRACED.*

*The MESSAGE:*
Not much has been said about the impact of dreams in the lives of believers. We are looking at dreams in today's devotional because majority of the experiences which people go through often start with dreams. A certain man found himself in a courtroom, the court was in session and he was there like a criminal. When he looked at the person acting as judge, it was his seven-year old daughter. The girl opened her mouth and said, "Why do you always give me cow skin (ponmo) as meat when you give my elder sisters the liver? The man said that it was what the family could afford and she said, "Why did you not divide the cow skin and the liver into two and give my elder sisters and I one piece of each?" The other people there said, "You are always giving our queen cow skin!?" The man said it was an error and that they should forgive him. They said, "No, you cannot be forgiven." They dealt with him and he cried. When he woke from sleep, he had become paralysed.

Dreams of being surrounded by people with tough and hard faces should be taken seriously; so also are dreams of seeing yourself standing trial in a court, or being locked up in a police cell, or somebody taking your hand and giving you some strokes of the cane.

The wonderful thing about the things of the spirit is that, you can do a fast-forward or a rewind, which is not possible in the physical realm. For example, it is not possible to go back to when you were six years old physically, but spiritually, you can go back to what somebody did to you 27 years ago or to a dream you had 25 years ago and cancel it today and it stays cancelled. According to today's passage, you must learn how to handle strange dreams. You must on one hand profit from good dreams and counter the effect of bad dreams on the other hand.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. O Lord, give my enemies a cup of trembling to drink, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, give my enemies a cup of confusion to drink, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every stronghold of darkness, receive acidic confusion, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I loose panic and frustration on satanic orders issued against me, in the name of Jesus.
2. I command every evil power fighting against me to fight against and destroy each other, in Jesus' name.
3. I resist the threat of death in my dream, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil dream that other people have had about me, I cancel them in the astral world, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Saturday, 18 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 108-114

TOPIC: *SATANIC DEPOSITS ARE REAL*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 55:6-11; Jeremiah 6:7

*Isaiah 57:21-* ```"There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When you tarry at the altar of prayer, you will be imbued with uncommon boldness, divine strength and the type of power that cannot be insulted.*

*ALL THOSE POWERS BOASTING AGAINST ME SHALL BE DISGRACED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

In today's devotional, we shall learn how to deal with the effects of evil deposits. A long time ago, one man came to me and introduced himself as a senior apostle somewhere. He said that there was a fight in his church and somebody put something under his seat and since then, he could not urinate. That was why he came to see me. I then asked him, "How come that you, an apostle, something was put underneath your seat and it entered into your body?" He said, "God will save us." Many cases of paralysis that doctors cannot understand are caused by these things. Of course, there is no way you can detect a demon by testing somebody's blood or urine. These things are spiritual transfers and deposits.

At one of our Power Must Change Hands programme (which takes place every first Saturday of every month at our Prayer-city), a phylactery physically got out of a woman's leg and dropped on the floor. Also, at one of our crusades, somebody vomited a white stone. The question is- how did these things enter into their bodies? They were satanic deposits from the enemy. They turn people's bodies into dustbins.

Some people are forced against their will to join evil groups. Sometimes the initiation takes place in the dream. They are force-fed like babies who do not want to eat. Sometimes, they are force-fed with the kinds of food that they do not like eating physically. Victims of forced initiation sometimes see themselves at uninvited meetings in the dream and they would wonder at what is happening. You must learn to go to the source of the river and deal with satanic deposits right from the roots. You must cast out wickedness and violence. Do not negotiate your victory.

*MORNING*
1. Let the teeth of the enemy over my life break, in the name of Jesus.
2. I render every aggressive altar impotent, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the covenant with the earth against my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil altar erected against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let every covenant with the sun against my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
2. Anything done against my life under demonic anointing, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every covenant with the moon against my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2020

Sunday, 19 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 115-118

TOPIC: *FACING IGNORED REALITIES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Numbers 32:23; Genesis 4:7; Genesis 44:16

*Psalms 7:12-* ```"If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The voice of God has been charged with authority to make you pursue your pursuers, destroy your destroyers, attack your attackers and get rid of those whom the devil has mandated to kill you.*

*ANY STRANGE BATTLE THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING MY WAY, THAT BATTLE SHALL DIE.*

Faith is sacred. Realities can not be ignored. One reason why people are going through problems repeatedly is simply because many have chosen to ignore realities. Beloved, the reality you ignore today will serve you in the face sooner or later. A certain man was in a very big trouble because he had been sacked from five jobs. When he could not feed his family again, his wife ran away leaving him with three daughters and to worsen his sorrow, his first daughter became pregnant while in form three. When he tried to beat her, she said, "Daddy, all the time I did not ask you for bus fare to school, where did you think the money I was using came from?" The man was very sad, so he cried unto the Lord in prayer.

He really cried to God and you know God never rejects a cry from the heart. The Lord Jesus appeared to him while he was praying and the man was very happy. He wanted the Lord to sympathize with him, promote him and give him deliverance from all his troubles. He wanted comfort, fairness and divine justice, but to his amazement, the Lord pointed at him and said, "Your problem is rooted in you and not in the enemy."

The Lord told him that that was the hardest part of his Christian life. "You have not even agreed that you are your own problem, you are only deceiving yourself by blaming the devil. I am the Almighty, I am not struggling with the devil, I desire that your flesh must submit to Me, I want to dethrone you from the centre of your life and be your Lord, but you have not allowed Me to do so. You must contend with this power of your flesh, which is hindering My work and preventing Me from doing what I want to do in your life", the Lord told him. The man was surprised but for the first time, he got the blunt truth which they say, is sometimes very bitter. If you ignore the truth today, your sins will testify against you in the future.

*MORNING*
1. I curse every local altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let every covenant with the stars against my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every evil altar erected against me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.

*EVENING*
1. O Lord, send Your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
2. I arrest every evil bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2020

Monday, 20 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 119

TOPIC: *THE REALITY OF SPIRITUAL SLAVERY*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Nahum 3:1-4

*Revelation 18:2-* ```"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The voice of God can send enemies on a panic flight. They will begin to run helter-skelter under hot pursuit. The voice of God will cause such a panic that the enemy will go into fits of madness.*

*_ANY BATTLE ASSIGNED TO TERMINATE ME SHALL BE TERMINATED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS._*

What we are looking at today in our devotional study is the fact that spiritual slavery is real. Evil powers have enslaved multitudes. Individuals are not free. Families are under bondages, a lot of things are going wrong. The average family today is going through serious complications. This makes us to understand that families have been sold into witchcraft and slavery and need to be released. Some years ago, a young man and a woman came to see me. The woman was about 47 years old and the young man was about 17. He was actually a boy but was fully-grown. They told me that there was a problem and I was listening.

They found it difficult to tell me what the problem was. Eventually, they summed up courage and the boy introduced the woman as his mother. He said there was a mistake. The mistake was that he found himself having sexual intercourse with his mother and now, the mother was pregnant. They wanted to know what to do. As a minister of God, I made it clear that the act is sinful and abominable in the sight of God. As for the consequence, which is pregnancy, if they aborted, they have sinned because the Bible says, "Thou shall not kill." If they left it, it was an abomination. What then is the solution? I later found out that the boy's father did the same thing to his own mother, which means it is a disease running in the family. It is bondage, a yoke, and a terrible thing that has to be broken.

There was a family where 11 people died within a month. Only two were left, they were Christians but one died later because he did not listen to instructions. He travelled when he shouldn't have and died in an accident. This is a yoke that needs to be broken, a family disease and prison which needs to be prayed against. Today's passage shows that individual families and nations need serious prayer. The battle against spiritual slavery must be fought and won.

*MORNING*
1. Every bird of darkness on assignment against my destiny, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against me on the evil altar and burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
3. I spray the blood of Jesus on the covens of witchcraft around me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let every satanic priest ministering against me at evil altars fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power assigned to use me as sacrifice, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any hand that wants to retaliate or arrest me because of all these prayers I am praying, dry up and wither, in the name of Jesus.
4. Wicked altars set up against me, set your owners ablaze, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Wednesday, 22 July 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 126-132
TOPIC: *A DIVINE ESCAPE*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Acts 23:12-24
*Proverbs 6:14-* ```"Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*There is no spirit of any dimension that can equal or compete with the spirit of God. Therefore rejoice, you are on the winning side.*
*ANY POWER ASSIGNED AGAINST MY EXISTENCE SHALL SCATTER TO PIECES.*
Today, we are looking at the mystery of divine escape. In today's session, we shall look at what it takes to overcome the snare of the enemy. A woman had five sons, four of whom were married and for many years, none of them had a child. The fifth one was about to marry and luckily for him, he was given a book from M.F.M. He did not understand the prayers but he prayed them anyway. One day, the Lord told him that he should not sleep with his wife for the first seven days of their wedding. He told his fiance and she agreed.
On the wedding night, the bride came close and he reminded her of their agreement. The following day, the same thing happened. On the third day, the newly wedded wife got angry and struggled with her husband and even tore his clothes, but he stood firm and did not sleep with her. On the fourth day, he got a phone call from home that his mother was dying. The couple rushed there and the mother said she had a confession to make. She said she was a witch and had donated the sperms of her five sons, and that was why they had no children. The covenant she made was to spiritually collect the sperms of her sons, on the first three days of their marriage. She had succeeded in the lives of the other four but when it got to the turn of the last one, she found out that they were not having sexual intercourse.
She had only three days to carry out the operation, that was why the pressure was high from the bride on the third day and since she could not donate the sperm, she had to die. That was why she sent for the man and his wife and then she died. That brother is the only one that has children out of the five men till today. Beloved, just as evil agents have vowed to destroy Paul the Apostle, there are powers that are bent on swallowing your destiny. You must pray against such powers.
*MORNING*
1. Every internal power assigned against my breakthroughs, die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power, flying against my breakthroughs, die! in the name of Jesus.
3. Any sickness assigned to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. I withdraw my breakthroughs from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Strange words assigned to trap me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. I withdraw my glory from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil pot raised to control my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. I withdraw my prosperity from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thursday, 23 July 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 133-139
TOPIC: *WHEN GOD TAKES OVER*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 43:18-21
*Luke 1:37-* ```"For with God nothing shall be impossible."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*As God's spirit revealed future things to Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Micah, the Almighty God will reveal every information that will give you joy, in the name of Jesus.*
*THE ARROWS OF DEATH SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today, we are looking at what happens when God takes over. This devotional hour will lead you to the realm of celebration. There was a family of five girls. They all got married and one by one, they had problems with their husbands and they returned to their family house, where their parents and grandmother lived. One day, the youngest of them came across our book entitled: Pray Your Way To Breakthroughs. She prayed all the prayers in it fervently that night from midnight to 1.00 a.m. The following morning, her grandmother came to see her, to ask her which kind of prayers she was praying the previous night. She advised her to stop praying them and continue praying the ones they prayed in their church.
The ones she recommended lacked fire. The trouble was that, those prayers worked in the 1930s, but now, the enemy has changed gears and is now on the fast lane. When the sister heard this, she knew that there was trouble. That night, she decided to start from page one of the book and so she prayed from midnight till 3.00 a.m. The following morning, grandma came and warned her that those prayers were dangerous and that the sister was planning to kill someone with them. The sister apologised but she knew that she would not stop. The third night, she started from page one and prayed even the prayers that did not sound relevant to her situation and she prayed till 6.00 a.m. By the time everybody woke up, they found their grandmother dead on her bed. As they were looking through her belongings, a padlock was found. The sister broke it open and in it was a list with the names of all the five of them written on it. There was also a cotton wool with blood stain on it. That meant that as long as they were menstruating, they would not stay in their husbands' houses.
The youngest poured anointing oil on the padlock, the list and the cotton wool, then she burnt it with petrol. That evening, the husband of the first born came begging that his wife should come back home. By the end of that week, all five ladies were back in their husbands' houses. God is set to do a new thing. You shall experience wonders.
*MORNING*
1. I withdraw anything representing me from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power crippling against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Mention the organ that you know is not behaving the way it should. When you have done this, begin to say, "I withdraw you from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus." Say this seven hot times.
*EVENING*
1. Any power programming evils against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus' name.
2. Let the wind of the Holy Spirit bring every scattered bones together now, in the name of Jesus.
3. I fire back every arrow of evil birds, in the name of Jesus.
4. I use the blood of Jesus to reverse every poor record of the past about my life, in the name of Jesus
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020

Saturday, 25 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 146-150

TOPIC: *THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF PREPARATION*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Exodus 13:2; Jeremiah 5:5; Genesis 1:15

*Matthew 7:17-* ```"Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The voice of God will penetrate thick darkness and envelope you with dazzling light. The voice of God will provoke divine rainfall upon you and satiate your weary soul.*

*THE MIRACLE THAT WILL SHOCK YOUR FRIENDS AND SURPRISE YOUR ENEMIES, RECEIVE THAT MIRACLE NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Today, we are examining what it takes to put up a foundation for a great destiny. In today's devotional hour, we shall consider proper foundation for a glorious future. We shall take a very deep look at the importance of preparation. To prepare is to make ready. To prepare is to make something suitable. To prepare is to train for a specific task. To prepare is to rehearse ahead of time. Preparation precedes manifestation. When Noah was building the ark, there was no rain but he prepared. It took God forty years to prepare Moses for the task He had for him. It took God twenty-five years to prepare the heart of Abraham for Isaac.

The period of preparation varies from person to person. Each men and women of the Bible were trained differently. For each man and woman of destiny, God has prepared a ready-made school for each person. He has prepared the school depending on the kind of work He wants you to do or what He wants you to fulfil. The intensity of His divine dealings with you now depends on the programme He has for your life.

It took Joseph thirteen years of preparation before he became the Prime minister. It took Joshua forty years before he began to lead Israel. It took Samuel thirty years before he began to manifest. It took Daniel sixteen years of preparation before he became the Prime minister. It took our Lord Jesus Christ thirty years of preparation before He began His earthly ministry. It took Paul fourteen years before he could start anything. Today's passages have one single message. You must prepare for greatness. You must get ready for divine visitation. You must allow God to lighten up your dark foundation.

*MORNING*
1. Thou power of familiar spirits that peep and mutter, I arrest your power, in Jesus' name.
2. I refuse to accept satanic substitute for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall not be a spiritual casualty, in the name of Jesus.
4. I refuse to be caged by the enemy of good things, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. O Lord, take away my portions from casualty, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let every internal coffin in my life receive the fire of God and be roasted now, in the name of Jesus.
3. My God, my life shall not be left with the wind, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional
26 July 2020

TOPIC: The Time Frame Of Destiny

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 1-3

FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 18:32-37 (KJV)

32 That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

MEMORY VERSE: “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” – Psalms 16:10

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:

You cannot outrun the demon of hurry. Also, you cannot hurry God. God may not show up when you want Him, but He will be right on time.

ANY POWER SITTING ON YOUR WEALTH, SITTING ON YOUR MONEY, SITTING ON YOUR FINANCES, SITTING ON WHAT IS MOVING YOU FORWARD, WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS, LET THEM BE SCATTERED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

The MESSAGE:

Today, we are looking at what people often fail to realise in their bid to achieve the fulfilment of their destiny. Every destiny has a specified time frame. Nothing tangible can be achieved outside the time frame of destiny. What we need to focus on today is the fact that efforts must be made to ensure that meaningful achievements must be ensured at the appropriate time. In your school of divine preparation, God might want to cut off all the spirits and manifestations of anger from you, but if you don’t pass that school, your anger will keep getting you into a mess. A lot of people are grappling with the rehearsal now and they think it is a problem, whereas, they ought to pick up the lessons the Lord wants them to learn. Anybody who has produced anything worthwhile must have put in long years of preparation before achieving the goal. God’s dealing takes time. He has to fortify you before He commits great things into your hand. It is therefore a crime for a man who is not ready when his time comes. Many people are grappling with the rehearsal now. A lot of people are faced with all kinds of problems. What you are calling a problem is just a rehearsal and not a destination. Before David could manifest, he rehearsed in the field with his sheep; he fought with the lions and bears. He fought in the wilderness before he could face Goliath. David was already a small boy of warfare by the time he got to the war front and defeated Goliath. He did not just wake up one day to fight Goliath. David was in the school of divine preparation in the wilderness.

God prepared Moses with the task of rearing cattle. For him to understand how to live with a large group of people, he started with cattle. So, he understood the different kinds of sheep he was rearing. Moses had forty years of rehearsal in the backside of the desert. Peter was prepared with his fishing profession. He had imbibed the ruggedness and patience of a fisherman. The hard work of a fisherman was second nature to him. When Jesus said to Peter, “I will make you a fisher of men”, he was telling him something he knew. Have you discovered what you were born to do to become an achiever? You must learn practical lessons from Jesus declarations before Pilate. Understand your destiny and you will not be the same again.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

Every destiny-paralysing power fashioned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
The meanderings of the enemy will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Every habitation of witchcraft that is fashioned against my life, be desolate, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

My life, jump out of every inherited witchcraft cage, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost fire, barricade my habitation from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.
Let the excesses of darkness be checked by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Imagination of darkness against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Monday, 27 July 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Proverbs 4-6
TOPIC: *HOW TO FIGHT BACK*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 8:8-16
*Acts 5:38-* ```"And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:"```
*MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:*
_Please pray this prayer point three days for at least 10 minutes each day:_ *"My laughter and dancing shall come, and the gnashing of the teeth of my enemies shall manifest, in the name of Jesus."*
*ANY CHALLENGE THE ENEMY IS BRINGING YOUR WAY SHALL BECOME A TESTIMONY*
Today's devotional centers on what it takes to fight back. Many have been defeated and conquered simply because they have not learnt what it takes to face the enemy and fight back aggressively. A sister was woken up very rudely one morning by people pressing her door bell. In fact, because of the way they were pressing her bell, she came out in her night dress and immediately she opened the door, she found a car parked outside. Inside the car was the most senior witch doctor of her village of over six hundred miles away. She used to know the man when she was a little girl and she had not been to her village for fifteen years. Then the old man came down and said "Yes, I have been sent to you." And before the sister could say anything, he had started incantation saying, "Remove your blouse now!" The woman said "In the name of Jesus, I will not remove my blouse. I refuse to be insane. Insanity is not my lot."
Roundabout turn, she now said, "It is written, "Associate yourselves all ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Gather yourselves together and ye shall be broken in pieces. Speak the word, it shall not stand for God is with me. For greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Now Baba, remove your agbada" and the old man began to remove his agbada. When those he brought with him from the village saw what was happening, they began to beg the sister. *That's why I am prophesying upon your life that, any power trying to destroy you shall be cut off, in the name of Jesus.* Here was an expectation of the wicked for that sister, but that expectation backfired. You must face satanic agents and declare; "Associate yourselves and you shall be broken in pieces. Fight back today and the enemy will flee!
PRAYER POINTS:
*MORNING*
1. Anything buried to bury me, bury your owner, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power nominating me for domination and termination, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pharaoh of my life, run to the Red Sea and perish, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every strange imagination against me, I nullify you, in the name of Jesus.
2. Power to disgrace every bird of darkness, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
3. My life, become untouchable to every bird of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. All my virtues swallowed by satanic birds, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional
28 July 2020

TOPIC: Your Expectation

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 7-9

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Job 6:8; Proverbs 23:18; Romans 8:19 (KJV)

Job 6:8;
8 Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!

Proverbs 23:18;
18 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Romans 8:19;
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

MEMORY VERSE: “Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” – 2 Peter 3:13

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
The voice of God could be a whisper, an inner nudge and a silent assurance, but it will be compelling that you will know that it is the voice of God.

WHEN THE ENEMY PREPARES SPECIAL ARROWS TO TORMENT YOUR DESTINY, THE ARROWS SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDER.

The MESSAGE:

There is nothing you can achieve when the enemy has robbed you of your expectations. You must wake up each day, anticipating and expecting the wonders of God. You must never allow the enemy to box you to a corner and strip you of your faith and divine expectation. No matter what the problem a person is going through is, what has a beginning must have an end. There is no problem or tribulation that has been given the signal to work forever. The only person who has no end is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Almighty and Great Jehovah. *I prophesy unto your life today, that the tribulation is over, in the name of Jesus.

What do you mean by expectation? We mean anticipation, assurance, your looking forward. We mean that condition of looking forward to something good. That means, you have living hope, a feeling that something great is about to happen. *Your expectation of great things for your life shall come to pass, in the name of Jesus. The expectation of the enemy for your life shall die, in the name of Jesus. When we are troubled by our problems, all we are doing is just multiplying our sorrow. A Christian can have a problem, but the problem must not have the Christian. Without human beings, problems have no existence. The fact that without human beings problems cannot work means that, human beings are greater than problems.

You must ask God to grant you what you long for. Do not allow the enemy to cut-off your expectations.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

The altar of the Lord is here, let every satanic altar around me be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
Time, you shall not hurt my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Any power affecting the testimony of the Lord in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

Whether the world goes up or down, my harvest shall continue to prosper, in the name of Jesus.
I break the law of death over my life, in the name of Jesus.
Every inherited evil limitation in any area of my life, depart now, in the name of Jesus.
Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 30 July 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Mystery Of Holy Ghost Fire

TOPIC: The Mystery Of Holy Ghost Fire (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 30 July 2020)

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 13-15

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 3:11-12; Malachi 3:2 (KJV)

Matthew 3:11-12;
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Malachi 3:2;
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap:

MEMORY VERSE: “When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.” – Isaiah 4:4

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
One man said I grumbled because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet. Please depart from the school of evil comparison.

PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit.

I PROPHESY: YOU WILL OVERTAKE THOSE WHO HAVE GONE AHEAD OF YOU.

The MESSAGE:

I prophesy unto your life that you will have an unforgettable encounter with the fire of the Holy Ghost today! In today’s devotional session, fire shall fall in the mighty name of Jesus. Fire is a strange weapon. Its consuming power is awesome. When fire confronts the kingdom of darkness, there will be relics of ashes. Fire is a fearful weapon. Of all spiritual warfare weapons, the fire of the Holy Ghost is one of the toughest. No power can come against the fire of the Holy Ghost and not get roasted or burn to ashes. Fire does not tolerate any nonsense. Fire can kill instantly. It can roast alive. It can demolish the entire territory of the enemy.

The power that resides in fire is huge and indescribable. Of all weapons, the most fearful one is the fire of the Holy Ghost. When fire begins to burn, snakes and serpents will be frightened out of their hiding places. When you challenge the foundation of your life with Holy Ghost fire, you will experience strange manifestations. The activities of the enemy will be put on hold when you use the weapon of the fire of the Holy Ghost. The combination of the forces of the Holy Ghost and Fire has remained the weapon that will quickly pluck you out of the valley of oppression.

This generation is yet to witness the awesome power of the weapon of the fire of the Holy Ghost. Holy Ghost fire is a bondage breaker. The fire of the Holy Ghost can go into the territory of the enemy and bring out your confiscated blessings. The fire of the Holy Ghost is able to disgrace your stubborn oppressors. When the fire of the Holy Ghost is used to confront dark powers, you will enjoy swift victory. When you invoke the fire of the Holy Ghost in your prayer, there will be Holy pandemonium and your victory will be pronounced in heaven and on earth.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

Oh Lord, I ask for wisdom and knowledge to do my job right, in the name of Jesus.

I receive grace to be diligent in business, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, anoint my handiwork for outstanding success, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

I excel above my colleagues ten times like Daniel, in the name of Jesus.

I will find favour before my boss, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, let the anointing to overcome fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

I bind every spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2020

Friday, 31 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Proverbs 16-18

TOPIC: *THE PRICE OF IGNORANCE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Proverbs 29:18; 1 Samuel 3:1-7

*James 1:25-* ```"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Heaven shall thunder with aggression and put a stop to every setback that has caused you shame and ridicule.*

*EVERY POWER THAT HAS KEPT ANYONE HERE IN BONDAGE, LET THE ROPE BE BROKEN NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Ignorance is costly. It has a blinding effect. A lot of people have paid dearly for ignorance.

As a student in England, I shared a room with three other students and we had to share among ourselves, household chores. One of us would go to the market to buy foodstuff, another person would prepare the meal, while the third person would dish it out, set the table and wash up afterwards. One day, things were bought and I was to prepare the stew and I did it very well. The second person was to prepare the "eba" (paste made from cassava) and I noticed that he did not know how to prepare it. He poured the processed cassava (garri) in a bowl and was pouring hot water on it when I came to his rescue. This was a learned medical doctor, who was pampered at home and who did not know how to do anything, not even a simple cassava paste.

Many believers are like that. They want people to do everything for them. Some marriages have problems, because the husbands expect their wives to do everything like a slave. Some wives are lazy and pampered and so leave everything to their housemaids to do. They are so lazy that they are unable to wash their own underwears themselves and so leave them for their housemaids to do the washing. That was how a demonic housemaid had the opportunity to take the underwears of her master and mistress to her witchcraft meeting. From that, trouble started in their home. The husband started having strange women outside and sometimes making amorous advances to the housemaid. There have been cases of housemaids taking over homes like that. Believers who have no vision have lost so much in life. You must keep your vision alive.

*MORNING*
1. Every foundational marine power, bow, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every seed of poverty in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every foundational padlock, break, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I repent from all ancestral idol worship, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every idol of my father'shouse, lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every strongman of the idol of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. I silence the evil cry of any idol fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 3:21am On Aug 02, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 01 AUGUST 2020 BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA – POWER TO RECEIVE THE SPIRIT OF REVELATION

Saturday, 01 August 2020

Bible In One Year: Proverbs 19-21

TOPIC: POWER TO RECEIVE THE SPIRIT OF REVELATION

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 11:2; Micah 3:8

MEMORY VERSE:
Matthew 3:16 - "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:"

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
You must pray as if everything depends on prayer. Prepare as if everything depends on preparation. Prayer and preparation go together.

YOUR TESTIMONIES SHALL BE GREAT.

The MESSAGE:
In today's devotional, there are deep lessons to learn. A woman brought her son to me for deliverance. The boy was so thin and looked like he was going to die the next minute. His mother had taken him everywhere for healing, but all to no avail. When she brought the boy to me, I asked what the boy did to her. She answered and said, "So, you can see." What happened was that, in her witchcraft meeting, she was asked to donate her son and she did not want to, because he was her only child. But, the problem was that she and her coven members had eaten up the boy's liver. The paradox of the whole story was that medical reports indicated that the boy's liver as well as his kidney and his organs were intact.

Another woman also brought her son, a student of a Nigerian University, to me. The boy was like a vegetable. He had been taken to many places without any solution. After praying for him, I asked the boy just one question: "Who did you sleep with?" The boy told me to ask his mother to go out. I therefore requested the mother to leave where we were. The boy then narrated to me how he had gone to the lagoon-front one night. There he saw a young lady sitting at the corner floor of the lagoon-front. Though he had never met the lady before, then he began to talk to her. This eventually led to his having an intercourse with the strange lady. After the immoral act, the lady disappeared into the lagoon. Due to the sexual act, half of his brain disappeared with the strange lady into the water.

It is when your eyes are opened that you will have what the Bible calls "revelation knowledge." God talks by revelation and He prepares us through revelation. Revelation is an uncovering. It opens and enhances the seeing power of your eyes. Revelation also means an unveiling. When you receive a revelation, you will be revealed your cause of action. The more divine revelation you have, the better your life will become and the faster you will fulfil your divine destiny. You must pray for the fullness of the spirit of God today, without which you cannot have revelation knowledge.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

1. Every power sitting on my divine promotion, clear away, in the name of Jesus.

2. My glories, my head, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every strongman behind the poison of darkness in my body, come out now, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

1. Let the altars of affliction of the strongman assigned against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every strongman behind stubborn problems in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power behind the strongman of persistent problems in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every strongman behind yokes acquired in the dreams, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 3:21am On Aug 02, 2020

Sunday, 02 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Proverbs 22-23

TOPIC: *YOUR HEAVENLY HOUSE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* John 14:1-3

*Daniel 7:13-* ```"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*You must not only plan your work, you must work your plan. Good planning will get half of the job done.*

*THE LORD WILL EMBARRASS YOU IN A NEW WAY.*

Today's devotional brings us to an all important topic on our home above. It presents something that is of great importance to every one of us. A rich man who was a believer died and he was taken to heaven. When he got to heaven, he saw a beautiful building and another one that was just at the foundational level. The uncompleted building was so dilapidated that he had to ask the angel of God whom the uncompleted building belonged to. The angel of God told him that the house belonged to the rich man. He also asked who owned the beautiful building. The angel of God told him that it belonged to the man's houseboy. The man said that there must be a mistake, as he was sure to be the owner of the house, because the money with which the houseboy built the house must have been from the salaries that he paid the boy. The angel of God laughed and said, "We built your house, based on the materials that you sent to heaven."

Beloved, a lot of people pray to God for breakthroughs, but when they obtain the breakthroughs, to pay their tithes will become a problem to them. Such members of the church-goers are mixed multitude who are generally very forgetful. They forget the Bible; they forget the people used by God to get them to the level where they are. They talk loosely and gossip about the men of God and their leaders. Some people are so over-familiar with God that they take God as their colleague. They do not fear God anymore. Those who belong to the mixed multitude begin things they cannot finish in the house of God and fail to provide for their heavenly house where they would spend their eternity.

*MORNING*
1. Every strongman behind the plantation of infirmity in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every strongman behind mocking yokes in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the habitation of cruelty assigned against me by the strongman of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every strange garment put on my spiritual body by the strongman, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Angels of God, gather your arrows and attack every strongman attached to my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft judgement against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Demonic pillars supporting every strongman assigned to my life, crumble, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 03 AUGUST 2020 BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA – TRAPPED!

Monday, 03 August 2020

Bible In One Year: Proverbs 24-26

TOPIC: TRAPPED!

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 9:42-49

MEMORY VERSE:
Isaiah 66:24 - "And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh."

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
When you are sick and tired of hearing the voice of man, you need to tune to the frequency of heaven and hear the Almighty clearly.

THE HAND OF GOD SHALL BE MIGHTY UPON YOU FOR GOOD.

The MESSAGE:
I have a great prayer for you today. May you never be trapped. An accident occurred on Abeokuta Expressway, as a result of the collision of a petroleum tanker with a bus full of chicken. The collision resulted in a fire outbreak. The driver who drove the bus full with chicken had died in the inferno. The chickens caged in the bus also died. It was painful and tormenting watching the poor birds roast to death. The chickens struggled helplessly and pitiably inside the cage, hitting themselves against the cage for an exit but they could not come out.

This is exactly how hell fire is. It is a place of no return.

Hell fire will torment your memory. It is an inferno where regrets of "had I known" torment your brain forever. Hell is a place of unsatisfied desire, a place of frustration and anger. It is a place originally prepared for satan and his fallen angels, but not for mankind. You must not plan to go to hell fire. You must not allow your immortal soul to be lost. You must not allow the vehicle of the flesh to drive you to hell fire. Hell fire has no respect for excuses. There, you will not be able to claim that God was unfair to you. You will not be able to claim that God gave you a raw deal. It is the sure destination of sinners. You must not live a lifestyle that will land you in hell.

So, if you are a sinner, it will be your fault and not God's fault. It is the result of what you yourself have worked for, while on earth.

Hell is a divine psychiatric home; a divine junkyard. It is a mad house where God keeps people who had lived mad lives. Hell fire is a divine asylum. You must not go to hell fire! You must do nothing that will transfer you from the house of God to hell fire. What deep lessons we are to learn today! Hell is no fantasy. It is real and it is the destination of sinners.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

1. I will not die before my glory appears, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the power in the name of Jesus, the name that is higher than all names wipe out evil names of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft operation during my naming ceremony, die, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

1. I soak my name in the blood of Jesus.

2. I receive power to divide my Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.

3. After the order of Daniel, Oh Lord, deliver me from satanic lions, in the name of Jesus.

4. Thou altar of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Tuesday, 04 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Proverbs 27-29
TOPIC: *YOUR LOCATION AND YOUR ALLOCATION*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Jeremiah 51:1-4
*Lamentations 1:3-* ```"Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When human voices have brought you tears, you need a word from God to wipe the tears away.*
*THE LORD WILL PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.*
Today's devotional centers on the importance of location. Your location will determine your allocation. When your location is right, you will need to struggle to possess your blessings and allocations. Everyone has a location in the spiritual realm. The location of man determines his possession. Ninety-nine percent of success is achieved through correct location. The major failure which people experience is also as a result of wrong location. Talent and intelligence alone cannot move your life forward. You can be intelligent, but not wise. You can be talented but fail by being in a wrong location.
God warned Babylon that He was going to send into it a destroying wind which would achieve two things: the wind was going to waste Babylon and also sweep away those who dwelt in it. These people were going to be the would-be-innocent victims of the crossfire between God and Babylon.
In life and your Christian life, it is not only sufficient to be right, but it is particularly important that you are not among the victims of the destroying wind. It is good to be the right person in the right place. Where you dwell determines what happen to you. There are problems for those who dwell in earthly Babylon. So, avoid anything that can relocate you to Babylon.
*MORNING*
1. Power to be singled out for favour, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every wicked conspiracy against my God-given dream, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every decision to slay me because of my dreams and vision, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. In the presence of those saying, 'We shall see what will become of his dreams', the God of Joseph shall land me on the throne, in the name of Jesus.
2. You wicked conspirators, wait and see what shall become of my dreams, my God shall arise on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the power that made the boasts of Joseph's brothers to expire, O Lord, complete your work in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. You enemies of progress breathing fire against the pregnancy of God for my life, expire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Wednesday, 05 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Proverbs 30-31
TOPIC: *THE PERIL OF A WRONG LOCATION*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Jeremiah 4:1-18
*Matthew 13:7-* ```"And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*You can turn moments of adversity to times of spiritual strength with the ever increasing power of God. Align your weakness with heaven strength and you will never be weary.*
*EVERY WARFARE AGAINST YOUR LIFE SHALL BE SCATTERED.*
In today's devotional, we shall look at the dangers of a wrong location. Wrong locations produce deep problems. You must relocate from whatever wrong location in which you have found yourself.
Among the children of God whom God has promised to be their God and Father, are some who are sitting and abiding in the region of darkness. They know that they have familiar spirits but they are not making efforts to be delivered. This set of people are lost.
It reminds me of the story of a man who was between two armies in conflict. The first army put on a blue uniform. The other put on a red uniform. The man did not know which army would win the war. When the crossfire came, it met him in between the blue army and the red army. He was shot, because he was wrongly positioned and located.
Some people are agents of setback in the house of God. Whether they come early or not, they occupy the back row. Even in small meetings, they occupy the back seat, whether they got there early or not. Even when there are empty seats in front, they prefer the back seats.
I have witnessed such a situation in our church. As there were lots of seats in front, I told the man who sat at the back to occupy one of the empty seats in front; but he refused. What he did was to simply move to the next seat from the back. There are some people who don't want to sit in the church auditorium, but prefer to sit near entrance gate or verandas. When you are positioned at the church veranda, you are wrongly located. The keyword for you is to reject your wrong location and return to the Lord who shall direct you to locate your divinely allocated location.
*MORNING*
1. The dream of God for my life shall not be slaughtered. O God, arise and manifest my dreams in full, in the name of Jesus.
2. My cry, provoke angelic violence against strongmen assigned to my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every plantation of failure in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Foundational witchcraft yoke, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every negative power flowing from my foundation to kill my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every dog of witchcraft barking against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every altar of witchcraft, I tear you down, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020

Thursday, 13 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Job 24-28

TOPIC: *A GLIMPSE INTO ETERNITY*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 39:21-23

*Acts 7:9-* ```"And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Being at the right place at the right time is the best ladder to the greatest height of success.*

*EVERY POWER THAT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE PEACE SHALL DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

The devotional study today is equally an eye opener.

There is the story of a brother who was an interpreter in the church and who suddenly died. His wife sent to his people to come and bury him. Before they came, his corpse had been kept in the mortuary. But, when they came to collect his body from the mortuary on the fourth day of his death, they found tears in his eyes. The strange thing again was the fact that he opened his eyes and started talking. He said that immediately he died, he found himself in a tunnel of darkness, a darkness that was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. But inside the tunnel there was a narrow path, so narrow that only one hand could move in sideways, move rog one leg after the other. He said that by the side of the narrow path was a wide road where there were lots of people. But at the end of it was a big abyss from where was san-inferno. He said that the rate at which people, including school girls were pouring into the fire was as if a tipper was emptying sand on a construction site. But he did not find any other person on the narrow path, which he said led to a very high mountain. He said that, occasionally, he would nearly fall but someone would appear before him and would say, "Do not fall." He kept on moving, until he got to the top where there were angels who had one small television set, which was about the size of a shoe-polish can. He said that immediately anyone arrived there, they asked for his name. And, on mentioning his name, every sin that he had committed, right from when he was an infant, would appear on the television set. He said that at a stage, while they were relaying the sins of a certain man, including the incest he committed with his younger sister, the man cried: "Please, switch it off. I don't want to look at it again. Switch it off because it is terrible." The brother said that he also heard the scream of another sister who had died in his church about three years back and who before her death, used to sing a special number. This sister was boiling and shouting with her soprano voice in hell fire. When the brother heard her shouts, he started crying. It was then he shed tears that his relations saw at the mortuary.

Beloved, you must have eternity in view. Focus your attention on the coming glory.

*MORNING*
1. Every millipede concoction working against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every Beelzebub web, cast over my life, clear off, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every satanic prophecy against my destiny, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every witchcraft concourse against my life, crush to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every backbone of disfavour, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. I crush every witchcraft lion roaring against my favour, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every gate of evil delay, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2020

Friday, 14 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Job 29-31

TOPIC: *THE UNEXPECTED KNOCK*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Luke 12:16-21

*Jeremiah 17:10-* ```"I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Your mouth is the vehicle of your destiny, the compass of your life and the engine of your success.*

*ANYONE WHO IS USING FETISH POWER AGAINST ME SHALL BE DISGRACED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

There is a moment in life when we automatically become sober. This is what we are looking at in today's devotional. I have often said that there are two places where sermons are effective: the cemetery and the leprosy colony.

In fact, one of the best altar calls that I have ever seen or witnessed was at the cemetery. Let's listen to the preacher: "Three days ago, this man was drinking coke in my house. Little did I know that, in three days time, he would be gone. But he is here now in the grave. One day, whether you like it or not, whether you refuse to grow old or you are polishing your hair and carrying your body cream everywhere you go, one day, you will land here too. And those left behind would say: "Oh, he has gone home." But, who knows where you are going? Who really knows?"

God's measuring scale weighs many things. David's father had many sons, some huge and handsome, and some who looked respectable and holy. They seemed qualified to be the king of Israel. In fact, Samuel almost made a mistake when he saw Eliab coming. He said, "Surely, this is him." But the Lord said to him, "Look not at his countenance nor his frame, for the Lord looketh not as man looketh, a man looketh at the surface. But I the Lord, looks at the heart." So, God had looked at the heart of all the sons of Jesse, weighed all of them and only David measured up to His standard. David was almost not allowed to come. He was the smallest son and was busy looking after the sheep in the field. But Samuel said, "Go and bring him, we will not sit down till he comes." And he remained standing with his anointing oil, looking for the head to pour it on.

The story of the rich fool has lots of lessons for us. Do not wait for death to knock unexpectedly at your door, before you do what is right in the sight of the Lord. It will be too late at that time.

*MORNING*
1. Every chain and shakle of limitation upon my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Disappeared helpers, reappear to move my destiny forward, in the name of Jesus.
3. I stop my stoppers by fire, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. God arise and set my feet in a large room, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thou power of vain-labour, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power wasting my efforts, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Power of hard-labour assigned against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2020

Saturday, 15 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Job 32-34

TOPIC: *MINUS ZERO VALUE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 62:9; 39:5,11; Isaiah 40:15,17

*Hebrews 9:17-* ```"For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The voice of God has been charged with authority to make you pursue your pursuers, destroy your destroyers, attack your attackers and kill those who have been mandated to kill you.*

*THOSE POWERS THAT ARE SAYING YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT MARRY, WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS THEY SHALL BE DISGRACED.*

What value do you have? Is it negative or positive? This is a question you must answer in today's devotional.

Let's follow this story. Before one girl died, she came to see me. During our discussion, she showed me a paper on which were written the names of 40 men she had slept with. What pained me most was the last man. He was the one who converted her to Christianity in a holiness-preaching church. The man slept with her, a new convert without the man knowing that she had HIV. This was how he signed a death sentence for himself. The same brother would jump forward and scream, "Without holiness, no man shall see God." He would come forward and say, "Holiness is our watchword" and would sing in a bass tone. But, God is weighing him, and all those his songs will stand against him on the day of judgement. He will be asked, "Did you not sing these songs?" Did you understand what you were singing?" To which he will say, "I don't know." The angels will say, "Get him away, let him join the goats at the left side."

If a person allows himself to get to Zero level, the devil will come quickly and kill him and he will go to hell. The balance of God can weigh men and determine their integrity. *Job 31:6* says, _"Let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know mine integrity."_ God's balance can detect the weight of men of low degree as well as those of high degree.

Vanity is zero. But there is also minus zero, which the scripture says that can be the weight of somebody. There are many in the house of God who weigh minus zero. God is weighing you. He is looking at you, you know certainly that He is looking at you, and you still continue on minus zero level. Are you not taking the omniscient God for a ride? The Bible says that He does not want anybody to perish and He is long-suffering. Is that why you take Him for granted? Is your value positive, or zero or minus zero? What do you weigh on the balance? Today may be too late. Watch out and adjust your lifestyle!

*MORNING*
1. Anointing for turn-around breakthroughs, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thou mantle of divine acceleration, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise and confound the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. God, arise and ordain terrifying noises against my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
2. Power-base of witchcraft in my place of birth, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft meeting summoned for my sake, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every agent of darkness peeping into the spiritual world against me, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2020

Sunday, 16 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Job 35-38

TOPIC: *THE PERFECT SCALE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Proverbs 16:2; 1 Samuel 2:3; Job 28:23-25

*Luke 16:15-* ```"And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Anger is a temporary form of madness and anyone who goes to bed angry has the devil as a bedfellow.*

*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BEGINNING FROM TODAY I SHALL NO LONGER FAIL AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGHS. ANY BREAKTHROUGHS THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY NOW, YOU SHALL MOVE INTO IT.*

There are deep food for thought in today's devotional. You must examine yourself.

One of our ministers prayed for a certain rich man who had a bad leg and the Lord healed him. Later, the rich man gave the minister a very nice brief case which he was carrying about proudly. One day, he offended the man who gave the bag to him. As a result of this, the man began to speak against the pastor critically, he reported him to me. He said, "My wife used to prepare tea for this pastor. She used to do this and that for him. I used to carry him about in my car. He is an ungrateful person. I even gave him a costly brief case." At a point the pastor said, "G.O., what can I do?" I said, "This is why I warn you, pastors running around rich people. You see yourself now? Prostrate and beg him." Thereafter, the pastor prostrated to him saying, "I am sorry sir." And the man said. "That is all right. You can stand up." This was a person who had no leg to walk and who could now walk as a result of God's grace on him through the prayer of the pastor.

God's balance can weigh the paths and the ways of men. So it can weigh your path, the way you go, all the people you visit, the kind of relationship that you have with your fiancé, etc. So, the balances of the Lord are very interesting. They are used by Him to weigh our actions. If your actions are put on His scale now, do you think you will be up to standard?

Beloved, you are to note that the scarcity of the power of God in any generation is not the fault of God, but the non-availability of men and women that He can use. By the time God grabs a person and says, "I want to use this one", He has already seen that it is the kind of person He can use.

If God were to weigh your integrity as a Christian today, will you be up to the standard that He can use? This is the question that you are to ask yourself. Today's passage shows that God has a scale that weighs everything. What can your weight be on God's scale?

*MORNING*
1. O God, arise and cut off every agent of darkness calling my life into any cauldron, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thou power of God, locate and destroy every spiritual pot assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every astral projection against my life, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. O creation, arise in battle against every agent of darkness attached to my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Foundational yokes, foundational bondage, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. Foundation of marital distress, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every embargo of my glory from the womb, die, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Monday, 17 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Job 39-42
TOPIC: *YOUR PERSONAL SCORE SHEET*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Daniel 5:18-31
*Luke 12:23-* ```"The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*A life that is without battles can only be found in the graveyard, but as long as you are alive, you will experience all kinds of battles.*
*EVERY POWER THAT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO STEAL FROM YOU, I COMMAND THEM TO BE DISGRACED.*
Your score sheet matters. This fact is brought to the fore in today's devotional.
A man had a vision which revolutionized and revised his spiritual life. He had prayed many times asking for spiritual power. He did not see any change in his life. He bought books on how to work on the supernatural and found that it did not work. He bought and read books on *"Power From On High."* He found that power did not come from anywhere. He tried fasting and prayer. But before he broke his fast, somebody would bring food for him to eat in the dream. This was how he was always breaking his fast in the dream.
One night in his room, he prayed and saw a vision of an angel of God who came to him and showed him his mark, as recorded in heaven. It was as follow: love: 2 per cent, patience: 1 per cent, gentleness: 10 per cent, faith: 5 per cent, self control: 3 per cent, evangelism: 0 per cent, useful praying: 10 per cent, holiness: 1 per cent, doubt: 30 per cent, love of praise: 70 per cent, pride: 60 per cent, useless praying: 90 per cent, anger: 90 per cent, bad thought: 80 per cent. It was seriously below standard. The angel that came to show him the paper looked at him, shook his head, folded the paper, threw it at him and went away in anger. What do you weigh in the balance of the Almighty?
God has no regard for persons. Obedience is better than being religious. The Lord is looking for vessels to fill and use. Many vessels have disappointed Him. He is looking for people who will become His battle axe. If you don't have the joy of salvation, your balance may be reading zero. If you are not interested in soul-winning, your balance may be reading zero. If you have been avoiding paying your tithes or you have people you don't greet or against whom you keep malice or you live a life of fornication, your balance may be reading zero. My prayer for you is that God will give you a vision of your standing before Him.
*MORNING*
1. By the power that sank Pharaoh, let my stubborn problems die, in the name of Jesus.
2. By the power that disgraced Goliath, let my stubborn problems die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, arise, attack my mountain, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every witchcraft incantation against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every trouble of the night, bow to the name of Jesus.
3. Angels of God, scatter all those plotting against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every demonic dragon working against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2020

Wednesday, 19 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ruth

TOPIC: *THE DEMONIC ANCHOR*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 8:14; I Peter 2:8; Romans 9:33

*Exodus 9:16-* ```"And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Nobody will write you off when you fail. You can only be written off when you decide to remain a failure.*

*ANY STRANGE BATTLE THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING MY WAY, SHALL DIE.*

You must never allow evil powers to control your destiny. You must purpose in your heart that no power shall hinder you from moving forward. You must take this decision as you go through this devotional. You need to take the sword of the Holy Spirit and fight against negative withholding forces and you must win that battle against them because it is your right. However, these negative withholding forces have anchors which they use to hook unto people.

It is good for you to know what these anchors are. If a negative withholding force is not able to prosper in your life, there are some fundamental questions you will need to answer. If you don't know the answers to these questions, they will keep withholding things from you and they will keep harassing you. If you don't resolve these personal questions, you will just empower the withholding forces from keeping you from where you are.

One of these serious questions is: Do you know that right from the womb, you can be placed in the hands of withholding forces? These forces can withhold blessings that are meant for you and your family. They can withhold you from entering into your rest spiritually, financially, maritally, career-wise, ministerially, etc. They can withhold you from occupying your strategic position in life. They can technically incapacitate those who want to move you forward. They keep people from honour and promotion.

They ensure that a person is not in the right place at the right time. They are terrible forces. They can withstand the angel sent from bringing your expected answers or blessings by turning the angel back. They can cause someone to refuse to give what they are supposed to give to you when you are due for it. They are experts at stopping the showers of blessings. They cause good things to be kept back from people. You need to examine your life to identify what they have taken or withheld from you.

The Bible assures you that, "You shall prevail." This is why you must pray stumbling blocks out of your way.

*MORNING*
1. My body, refuse to cooperate with every arrow of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft broom sweeping away my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every yoke manufacturer, die with your yoke, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every satanic investment in my life, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let my life experience divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.
3. Satanic agenda for my life, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every satanic pregnancy for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Thursday, 20 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Lamentations 1-2
TOPIC: *CONFRONTING THE WASTERS*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 54:16-17; Psalm 18:44-45
*Luke 1:32-* ```"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Being knocked down is not being knocked out. When something goes wrong, it is time to get up and keep going towards the right direction.*
*ANY BATTLE ASSIGNED TO TERMINATE ME SHALL BE TERMINATED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today, we are looking at what it takes to waste the wasters. It is important to understand who wasters are and how to waste them.
A man of God went to preach in a particular place and, as a mark of courtesy, he went to the palace of the chief of the town on arriving there. He greeted the chief and preached the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to him. The king challenged him by telling him to first assist them to solve a problem they had with their river, without which they would not listen to his message. So, the man of God went to the river and prayed for seven hours. Then, the demons in charge of the river came out and protested that they be left alone, so as to accomplish their mission of spoiling the lives of the inhabitants of that place. A dialogue then ensued between the man of God and the demons. The man asked them whether they got to the location before the river, and they said that the river got there before them. So, the man of God said, "Since it is the river that got here before you, you are strangers in the town and it is written that the strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places." That was how he succeeded in chasing them away. What ensued was the raw power of God that accompanied his preaching of the word.
The Bible says that no man can enter into the house of a strongman and spoil his goods, except he first binds the strongman. The strongman is in control of evil powers that have dealt a deadly blow on the black race in particular and that have truncated its developmental process. In other words, the power of the wasters have wasted the destinies and fortunes of many black men. These wasters must be dealt with, for they are responsible for destroying God's plans for individuals. The verdict of heaven is that no weapon shall prosper against you. Whenever wasters unleash destructive weapons on any believers, you are assured that such weapons cannot prosper against you if you confront it according to God's directives.
*MORNING*
1. Any power hindering the free flow of the power of God in my life, loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh God, arise and let my adversaries be clothed with shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every generational bondage, blocking the light of my glory, break by the power in the blood of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every evil wind assigned to be blowing favour away from me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil power assigned to be blowing blessings away from me, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every ancient evil gate, shutting favour away from me, crash into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil wind blowing my opportunity away, hear the word of the Lord, enough is enough, die, in Jesus' name.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by Kobojunkie: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
undecided
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Friday, 21 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Lamentations 3-5
TOPIC: *THE ARROW OF THE WASTERS*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 137:3; Joel 1:10; Isaiah 6:11; Deuteronomy 2:14
*Ephesians 2:10-* ```"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Distractions will rob you of the opportunity of being a winner. Reject these distractions and focus on the goal.*
*ANY POWER THAT WANTS ME TO DIE, SHALL DIE.*
To overcome the enemy, you must be prepared. You must deal with the arrow of the wasters. One of the strategies of the wasters is to bind people from recognizing opportunities. Even when they are right under their nose, the wasters would not be seen. These spirits are deceptive in nature. When opportunities are available to people under the manipulation of these powers, they will never have the true picture of what the situation is. The opportunities they are supposed to seize will look shapeless, impossible or sometimes they perceive them as set-backs or failure. The situation will disguise itself as something else and make people waste their lives by missing opportunities that can never be repeated.
Unfortunately, some of those who should go on three days dry fast and address the wasters, believe that their problems are as a result of bad luck. There is no such thing as luck. A person is either blessed or cursed. What many people call bad luck is actually the activity of the wasters.
The power of the wasters are strong forces working against Africa as a whole. Even if you don't know the whole of Africa, Nigeria serves as a good specimen. This country is so fertile that any seed sown grows well. There is virtually nothing that can't be grown in Nigeria. God blessed her with virtually everything. She has abundance of materials. Her pilots have been rated as some of the best in the world. A lot of very good brains are found there. The question is what is happening to Nigeria that has prevented her from being great?
The answer is not far-fetched. It is the spirit of the wasters. And this cuts across all black nations. The problem is not leadership. We often get it wrong by attributing it to bad administration or the inability to plan things properly. The real problem is the demon of wastage wasting things. But before this demon took over Africa nations especially, it had dealt with individual citizens. This is really sad. You must not allow the enemy to waste you. Say no to satanic wastage.
*MORNING*
1. Every evil chain limiting my moving forward, break into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft manipulation of my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the fire of God destroy any evil deposit in any part of my body, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Powers assigned to be cutting short my blessings, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every strongman of my father's house, assigned against good opportunities in my life, receive confusion and let me go, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil power fragmenting my blessings, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any evil act carried out on the day of my naming ceremony, that is now affecting the star of my life, be reversed and die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2020

Saturday, 22 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ecclesiastes 1-3

TOPIC: *I SHALL NOT BE WASTED*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 60:16-20

*Revelation 21:23-* ```"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Whatever happens between the starting point and the final destination, you must refuse to be distracted. Persistence is the key that opens the door of ultimate success.*

*ANY POWER ASSIGNED AGAINST MY EXISTENCE SHALL SCATTER TO PIECES.*

You can say no to wasters; and refuse to be wasted. One thing you must learn from today's devotional is that you can actually determine what happens to you. When you say no, heaven will back you up.

A professor was jailed for a rather pathetic reason. He appropriated the rice meant for distribution to people in his local government area to himself. When he was being taken to jail, he was protesting that it was a waste for the country to lock up a whole professor in the jail. But his problem really was impatience. He wanted to get rich quickly with minimum effort. In a related development, a British professor of surgery was pardoned when they discovered that he was an asset to the United Kingdom. He was in court on account of fighting with a woman in a pub under the influence of alcohol.

These wasters are the powers that plant spiritual diseases in people's lives, especially the spirit of impatience. Impatience is a destructive spiritual disease that has made many people to lose great fortunes in life. It operates everywhere: in the banks, offices, post offices, highways, markets, homes, schools and churches. It is commonly said that "the patient dog eats the fattest bone." So, if you are going to move un-obstructively and unchallengeably from poverty to prosperity, from defeat to victory, from failure to success and from nobody to somebody, and settle on the positive levels, you need to deal with the power of the wasters.

Many think that money is the answer to their problems. How wrong are they? If you don't deal with the wasters and you are given millions and millions of any currency, such amount of money will vanish in no time because the spirit of wasters will ensure that nothing good is done with it. It will waste the money in no time. It happened to the prodigal son. God has declared that your sun shall no more go down. Beloved, claim it now. Act on it now. And with that, you shall not be wasted.

*MORNING*
1. You destroyers of opportunities, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh God, arise and let my name be too hot for the enemy to handle, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every spirit of Herod assigned against my blessings, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I charge my blessings with the fire of Holy Ghost; they are untouchable for the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
2. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I shall not miss good opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil attached to my name against my blessings, be cut off and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let my name become poison in the mouth of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 326
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.