Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (6666 Views)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Seeds Of Destiny Sunday March 4th, 2018 Devotional - The Mystery Of The Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Monday, 24 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ecclesiastes 7-9

TOPIC: *THE DANGER OF THE BURIAL OF YOUR TALENTS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 25:14-30

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Zechariah 8:16-* ```"These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The truth of the matter is that lie may travel a thousand miles but sooner or later, the truth will catch up with it.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
*ANY POWER THAT HAS BEEN STEALING FROM ME, I SHALL REPOSSESS ALL I HAVE LOST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

*The MESSAGE:*
What you do with your God-given talent will determine your output in life. Never bury your talent. It is dangerous to do so. This is the kernel of today's devotional study. A lot of families are being wasted. It is the waster that circulates a woman from one husband to the other and also circulates a man from one wife to another.

Somebody came to me and said that she wanted to marry. I asked her whether she had found God's chosen one for her and she said yes. The man she wanted to marry was 57 years old, while she was only 48. She further told me that the man had married five times and all the wives were dead. Unfortunately, the sister could not see that the man had the spirit of wasters working on him.

We should learn from the predicament of the Israelites who wasted all the opportunities to hear the Lord by themselves. So also did Esau waste all his opportunities. If the powers of the wasters were to be working on blind Bartimeaus, he would have missed his healing. But he refused to lose the opportunity.

Some are wasting their talents. They are using them to glorify the devil. Some are even burying theirs. There are many things that could get a Christian to hell fire. But one which is clear in the Bible is burying one's talent. The fellow burying his talent will become like the unprofitable steward who said, "You gave me one talent and since I did not see you and because I was afraid, and know that you wanted to reap where you did not sow, I buried it." The master had no other option than to throw him into the outer darkness where there was weeping and gnashing of teeth.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. After the order of the tomb of Jesus, let every evil stone on the road to my breakthroughs be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.
2. Good opportunities that have ever passed my life, reappear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. All opportunities coming to me shall become well of blessings, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. My labour shall not bring sorrow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil associated with the labours of my hands, your time is up, be cut off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil wind on assignment against my blessings, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command peace upon all stormy issues in my life, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2020

Tuesday, 25 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ecclesiastes 10-12

TOPIC: *RUNNING THE WRONG RACE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* John 15:1-8

*Jeremiah 33:8-* ```"And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Unless God promotes you, nobody can promote you. When you seek promotion from man, you may end up being promoted out of relevance.*

*THE MIRACLE THAT WILL SHOCK YOUR FRIENDS AND SURPRISE YOUR ENEMIES, RECEIVE THAT MIRACLE NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

To become a champion in life, never run a wrong race. People who are on the right track and are heading towards the right direction will easily achieve their goals. Before you were born, God had designed a purpose for you. If you are not fulfilling that purpose, your life is in danger. This is why you really have to decide to use your life to fulfill divine purpose. Maybe you are wining the race that nobody asked you to run or you are effectively doing the wrong thing, you are warned to be careful. The fact that what you are doing seems good does not mean that it is right. It is said that a good idea does not necessarily mean it is God's idea. So when a person's life is not fulfilling the divine purpose for him, the person is wasting his life.

Some people come to the house of God just to sit down, warm the benches and go away in spite of the great talents that they have. God is recording these wasted talents against them; and they have to give an account of them. Satan can waste a person's health, by keeping the person on a job that wastes his or her health, energy and abilities. A person's blessing, properties and spiritual power can be wasted too. Beloved, we really need to pray hard. The power of the wasters can make people work like elephants but eat like rats.

Cain was a wasted man. Although Samson's birth was prophesied by angels, he unfortunately ended his life as he was a wasted man. Goliath was a waste. In spite of his threats against the Israelites for forty years, he only succeeded in promoting David. You can waste anything, but the most painful thing to do is to waste your own life.

You can, and must put a halt to the activities of the wasters now. You must make up your mind to remain on the track. Never allow anything to unplug you from the socket of your destiny.

*MORNING*
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You, for You are the Provider of good things in life.
2. I thank You for all You have given to me in this life, in the name of Jesus.
3. In the name of the Father and the son, and the Holy Spirit, I dedicate my life and all that belong to me to God, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Father, let Your power keep away the invasion of the enemy away from me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the power of God arise to deliver me and all that belong to me from the hand of the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh let the paths of the robbers assigned against my life be dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus.
4. All counsels to steal from me or rob me of my blessings shall fail, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2020

Wednesday, 26 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Esther 1-5

TOPIC: *SEASONS OF LIFE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

*1 Corinthians 7:5-* ```"Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The beauty of the promises of God is that each time we take them to God in prayer, God has only one response, he simply says yes.*

*ANY POWER SITTING ON YOUR WEALTH, SITTING ON YOUR MONEY, SITTING ON YOUR FINANCES, SITTING ON WHAT IS MOVING YOU FORWARD, WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS, LET THEM BE SCATTERED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

There are no short cuts to success. To succeed in life, you must follow the principles of success. Just as it is difficult for a fish to succeed in dry ground, so it is hard for people who disregard the law of success to succeed. A dry season is a season when the essential materials of life are scarce or missing. It is a season when worthlessness seems to shine. It is a time when the stars in the sky seemed to have lost their brightness and seemingly unable to shine again. It is a time of hopelessness; a time when the expectation of hope seems to be dashed or crushed.

It is a time when you put in so much strength and get little or no result. It is a time when positive result is not forthcoming. It is a time when even what you have gathered, seems to be decreasing instead of increasing. This is characterised by the absence of God's presence, low spiritual power, low spiritual sensitivity; lack of appetite for God's word, etc. When the living water that flows from the inside seems to be drying up, there will be lack of fear of God and lack of reverence for God. When there is spiritual dry season, there is lack of tangible progress in the things of God in your life, and it is a very terrible thing when there is spiritual dryness because it introduces other problems.

There is nothing in life that is as important as a word from heaven concerning anything that you are doing. If there is a word from heaven concerning your projects, then you are a winner. But when there is no word from heaven, it is your spiritual dry season.

You must discover your season and flourish when the opportunities are available. Discover your time and make the best use of it.

*MORNING*
1. Every sorrow assigned to my portions, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every door opened to spiritual robbers in my life, be shut by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any conscious or unconscious link between my life and any demon, be cut off by the blood of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Any evil consequences of my father's house, that is appearing as spiritual robbery in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every handwriting of theft and robbery on my forehead, be wiped out by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3. Every blood avenger of the past, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
4. Let the craftiness of the wicked against my life be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2020

Thursday, 27 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Esther 6-10

TOPIC: *DRY SEASON MUST DIE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Deuteronomy 28:23; Leviticus 26:19

*Romans 8:31-* ```"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*There is no crowd at the top; it is only at the bottom that you will find a large crowd. Nobody struggles with successful people.*

*ANY CHALLENGE THE ENEMY IS BRINGING YOUR WAY SHALL BECOME TESTIMONIES.*

This devotional is to enable you receive divine strength. When you obtain strength, you will discover that you will go through life with ease. Lack of strength will make life wearisome and hard. Let us examine different shades and characteristics of a dry season.

1. *PHYSICAL DRY SEASON-* Which is characterised by lack of good health, bad physical working condition and bad environment.

2. *MATERIAL DRY SEASON-* Which is characterised by lack of material blessings.

3. *POLITICAL DRY SEASON-* Which is characterised by lack of political vision, political leadership and followership. It also involves the lack of political wisdom, sincerity and integrity.

4. *ECONOMIC DRY SEASON-* Which is characterised by lack of funds to operate and lack of basic necessities of life.

5. *SOCIAL DRY SEASON-* Which is characterised by lack of friendship, trust, love and happiness.

6. *MORAL DRY SEASON-* Which favours lack of integrity, lack of justice, lack of fairness, lack of holiness, absence of moral integrity, abundance of negative excesses, corruption, dishonesty, the prevalence of depravity, negative addictions, libertinage, indiscipline, nonchalance, cultism.

7. *CAREER/BUSINESS DRY SEASON-* This kind of dry season is characterised by general stagnation, limitation, frustration, low inspiration, low or lack of co-ordination and failures.

Pray until negative circumstances are put on hold.

*MORNING*
1. The strongman of spiritual robbers assigned against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the finger of God be lifted up against every heart of stone assigned against me and my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the wrath of God scatter the strong room of spiritual robbers assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let the sword of the Lord quench the uprising of losses and sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the powers sponsoring evil in my life receive the judgement of fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
3. All satanic imagination aimed at stealing from me, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let all wicked imaginations against my life vanish into the air, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional
28 August 2020
TOPIC: Power To Overcome Your “But”: (Part 1)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 1-2
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 30:1-12 (KJV)
1 I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
MEMORY VERSE: “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” – 2 Corinthians 4:17
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
God takes no delight in seeing you become the landlord of your present environment. You are expected to break new grounds, attain new levels and record fresh achievements.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
ANYONE THAT HAS PREPARED SPECIAL ARROWS TO TORMENT YOUR DESTINY, THE ARROWS SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDER.
The MESSAGE:
There are lots of spiritual problems that trouble man. Unto every life, a little bit of terrible rain will fall. Any dream of trouble-free life is a fraudulent dream. The Bible says, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.” The word ‘but’ always infers that there is something wrong with a situation. Whether we care to admit it or not, each one of us has faults, failures, weaknesses or other ‘buts’ in our lives.
There was an intelligent professor who was a drunkard. That was his ‘but’. There are great men with “buts”. Naaman was a great man ‘but’ he was a leper.
God wants to address the ‘but’ in your life. If you call Him into the situation, He will reverse it, no matter how terrible it is. Saul was a great religious man, and was a very powerful man: ‘but’ he had weak morals. Peter was a great fisherman and great disciplinarian, ‘but’ he denied Jesus three times. God has the power to reverse negative circumstances and to melt away every negative ‘buts’. But there is a problem.

It is the problem of unbelief which is one great tragedy of our present generation of Christians. Many will believe the doctors but they will not believe the Bible. Many will believe the consultant, but they will not believe the Holy Spirit. The power of God has been undermined to the extent that many do not believe in miracles anymore. At one crusade, a lady said that she thought there were no miracles anymore. She said that she thought that the people who come to testify were paid to do so. What a tragedy!
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
Every evil dream assigned to rob me of my covenant rights, die, in the name of Jesus.
Let the gathering of thieves and robbers assigned against me, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
You strong wind from the presence of God, arise, waste the wasters assigned against my inheritance, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
Every rage of theft and robbery, rising against my life, be still, in the name of Jesus.
Let the camp of spiritual robbers be visited with thunder and storm, in the name of Jesus.
Wherever spiritual robbers are gathered against me, oh God, arise and set them against themselves, in the name of Jesus.
Let the killers of inheritance assigned against my life begin to hear strange voices to destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Saturday, 29 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Daniel 3-4
TOPIC: *POWER TO OVERCOME YOUR "BUT": (PART 2)*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Kings 5:1-14
*Luke 4:27-* ```"And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The vehicle of destiny must be driven carefully. Just as life has no duplicate, destiny has no duplicate.*
*EVERY YOKE OF DISTURBANCE, LET THE YOKE BE BROKEN, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
What we are considering today will provide solution to problems which many are going through. Beloved, you are reminded as you read yesterday that the three letter word 'but', can change everything. You must challenge any such thing that is challenging the glory of God in your life. Do you know that a single 'but' can wipe away all your fantastic positive qualities?
Many Biblical giants or potential giants lost out as a result of one single "but" in their lives. Moses was a mighty prophet, but he had a 'but' called anger and that anger did not allow him to enter into the Promised Land. The 'but' swallowed his entry visa into the Promised Land. Gehazi might have been a mighty prophet and indeed he might have been a prophet of fire and thunder like his master; Elisha, but he had the 'but' of covetousness and the love of money. That singular 'but' deported Gehazi to the land of lepers. David was an excellent Psalmist, a powerful soldier, a great musician and an outstanding prayer warrior. But, he had the singular giant "BUT" of sexual immortality which denied him of part of the glorious position that God reserved for him.
What is that 'but' troubling your heart now? Are you the kind of person who is greatly gifted but has contacted one character deficit? What is the 'but' troubling your Israel today? Call upon the God of perfection. Call upon Him who is known as the El-Shaddai. Cry to Him whose power knows no comparison. Run to Him who can render diviners mad. Hide under Him whose power can swallow all powers. Seek for Him who has the Superior Power, the Unquenchable Power, the Unchangeable Power, the Unsearchable Power, the Awesome Power, the Everlasting Power and the Supreme Power. Recline on Him whose power can change anything or anyone.
As Naaman received the information to overcome his 'but', you are being provided the information that will bring out positive changes in your life. Naaman got the information that there was a possibility that could wipe out his 'but' and he positively used the information to rid himself the problem of the burden. The information you are receiving now should be converted to a great weapon of victory. What is the 'but' in your life? Get ready to rid yourself of it today. Jesus is spreading His hands of love to receive you and wash away your "but".
*MORNING*
1. Let God arise and let His voice thunder to destroy my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
2. I refuse to become the captive of the mighty, in the name of Jesus.
3. I receive power from on high to overcome all siege of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Let all evils within and around me begin to bow to me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the knees of spiritual thieves bow to the name of Jesus in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the fire of God dislodge the community gatekeepers that open door to thieves and robbers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let territorial gatekeepers be driven away from my territory by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Sunday, 30 August 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Daniel 5-6

TOPIC: *MESSENGERS OF DIVINE JUDGEMENT*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Exodus 14:21; Job 39:15; Psalm 50:10; 80:13; Isaiah 35:9

*Romans 9:18-* ```"Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*He who uses Biblical principles will enjoy its bliss.*

*I PROPHESY: YOU WILL OVERTAKE THOSE WHO HAVE GONE AHEAD OF YOU.*

Today, we shall dwell on the theme of spiritual warfare. The lessons to be learnt from the message will make you an unchallengeable overcomer, through the interventions of messengers of God's judgement who are part of His instruments of divine vengeance. Beloved, you must recognise that the powers that subject people under bondage, household witchcraft and agents of anti-breakthrough can only continue their evil activities when we fail to make use of serious spiritual warfare weapons prepared by God for our defence. When God wants to deal with your enemies, He often makes use of such weapons referred to as the weapon of noisome beasts.

When this messenger of divine judgement is sent to the camp of dark forces, it will roar like a lion. Its noise will signal the beginning of divine judgement. These beasts are part of the toughest weapons used in warfare by the Almighty. To break the backbone of your unrepentant Pharaoh, you need to pray and send wild beasts to execute judgement on such a stubborn enemy who must have sworn not to let you go.

When wild beasts are dispatched, they demolish and break to pieces the stronghold of darkness. You need not wonder why God uses such wild beasts to accomplish His purpose. It is simply because they belong to God and are part of His reserved army.

Evil beasts act as devourers when God wants to deal with stubborn foundational powers. These beasts will waste and devour the captains of the armies of the dark kingdom. The beasts are deadly and destructive, according to Isaiah 35:9.

You must learn how to invoke those ravenous beasts against the powers that will "not let you go".

*MORNING*
1. Every caged star, be released now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Wherever I go, satanic agents will not steal my portion, in the name of Jesus.
3. My imagination and dreams will not be used against me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from the possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.
2. God, arise and visit all shrines assigned against me with thunder and earthquake, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
4. All satanic altars erected against my destiny, be overthrown by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Monday, 31 August 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Daniel 7-8
TOPIC: *SECRETS OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
*Jeremiah 1:10-* ```"See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Your dry bones that are lying fallow at the valley of life shall receive prophetic breath and they shall jump out as a mighty army.*
*ANY BREAKTHROUGH OF YOURS THAT IS MEANT FOR THIS MONTH, MEANT FOR THIS YEAR; THAT HAS BEEN SWALLOWED, THE HOLY GHOST WILL BEGIN TO CUT OPEN THE BELLY OF THE SERPENT TO VOMIT THEM.*
Victory is sweet; the joy of the overcomer is deep. When you discover secrets of spiritual warfare today, you will begin to run the race of life on the track of victory. I read the story of a farmer who was on his way home with a basket full of yam. On his way, he saw something that looked like a white man's toy. He picked it up and put it in his basket. The war had just ended in his country; and he did not know that it was a grenade that he had picked up. Later, the thing detonated and blew his head off. If he had been a soldier, he would have known and would not have picked a grenade that seemed like a toy to him.
Ignorance in spiritual warfare is as dangerous as what happened to that farmer. A lot of people have killed themselves out of being ignorant of spiritual warfare. There could be a demonic person bragging and boasting of the fetish powers that he or she has. As a child of God, you should not be afraid of such threats if you know your God and know the appropriate Scriptures to quote to counter whatever is uttered against you.
Beloved, as enlightened as university dons are, some of them consult herbalists and carry sacrifices at night. Sometimes, they drop such things in front of the offices of their colleagues. These are learned people and not market women, most of who are usually illiterates. This means that a person could fill his head with book-knowledge and his brain with exciting Bible studies, while the faith is very light and falls at any slight push. Education is not our weapon of spiritual warfare.
It is spiritual ignorance that would make a person hear his name being called in his sleep and he wakes up, starts answering the call and not knowing the action to take immediately he wakes up. Also, he wakes up with scratches on his body and does not know what to do, or that something could be done about it. Beloved, it is time to retire from the School of the valley and enroll in the Mountain-top school. The weapons of our warfare are mighty. These are the only weapons that will always pull down satanic stronghold.
*MORNING*
1. Every serpent in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every scorpion in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let God arise and let all foundational witchcraft, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every seed of witchcraft in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every foundation of confusion in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit, shake down every foundational stronghold, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every foundational familiar spirit, I bind you and cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 2:08am On Sep 03, 2020

Thursday, 03 September 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezra 1-3

TOPIC: *CONFRONT AND CONQUER*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 10:4-15

*2 Timothy 1:12-* ```"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*One of the definitions of madness is the act of increasing your speed when you know that you have missed the road.*

*I DECREE UPON YOUR LIFE THAT ANY POWER THAT WANTS YOU TO DIE, SHALL DIE.*

God is in search of firebrand believers today! Such men and women are needed to showcase the wonders of God. If you want to be one of such believers, you need to tarry longer at the altar of prayer. You must get hold of the horns of the altar and refuse to let them go. You must be prepared to pursue the enemy by aggressive prayer and by appropriating the blood of Jesus. You must be so spiritually emboldened as to be able to pursue your enemies and overcome them. You must be well endued by the power of the Holy Spirit to be victorious over your enemies. The enemies should be running away from you, not you running away from them. In one word, you should stand up to be counted among the firebrand believers that God needs to disgrace the devil.

For example, if you have a person who is possessed in your place of work, he should be the one avoiding you and not you avoiding him. David pursued his enemies until they were destroyed and consumed. He did not rest until his enemies were destroyed. A lot of us are comfortable cohabiting with the enemy. But if you are wearing your full spiritual armour, the enemy should be running away from you.

A certain pastor came to me complaining that his church was not growing. He complained that so and so were disturbing him. I simply told him that his problem was because he had no fire in his life. I encouraged him to seek the fire of God and watch what would happen. He went back to his station, did as I told him and things began to happen.

In his city, which was under the stronghold of the bondwoman, was a popular mad woman. Everybody knew her because she had a small dustbin in every corner of the town.
One day, while the pastor and his men were clearing the ground, they found her. They laid hands on her and prayed for her. Suddenly, she said, "Why am I wearing this? What am I doing here? Where are my children?" Then, it was clear that she had been healed. That miracle alone brought a lot of people to the church. Before then, the pastor was busy apportioning blame on unknown enemies. But, when the fire came, he became a holy troublemaker.

In today's passage, you are challenged to pray to God to arise and scatter the horns of the wicked. You must take up that challenge today.

*MORNING*
1. Father Lord, let there be supernatural re-arrangement if this is what will move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
2. I command divine favour to rest upon me as I sit before those who will interview me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let every impossible situation in my life be converted to divine possibility, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I receive the strength and courage of the Lord as I face my interview, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind and paralyse every strongman delegated to hinder my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let me find favour wherever I go, in the name of Jesus.
4. I bind and paralyse every monitoring spirit and evil followers, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 4 September 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Back To Sender Prayers
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Back To Sender Prayers (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 4 September 2020)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 4-7
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 35:1-9 (KJV)
1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
9 And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
MEMORY VERSE: “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:3
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Everyone has a divine allocation.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD.
The MESSAGE:
Satanic agents must be made to witness the demonstration of the raw power of God.
Sometime ago, a man who had just become insane was brought to one of our meetings. He was very violent. So, the prayer warriors prayed that the Lord should put him to sleep; and he slept off. His people carried him home, still sleeping. He slept for two days before he woke up. The woman, with whom he had been sharing a shop in the market, came to the house and asked of him and was told that he was in. She did not believe it until she was led to his room, where she met him sitting up, hale and hearty. She said, “What did you do to him to make him normal?” They said, “Prayers in the name of Jesus.” She went home and slept. When she woke up, she ran mad. There had been a reverse of activities. That is what we call ‘back to sender.’
Also Read: Open Heaven 4 September 2020 – The Power Of Dedication
Beloved, our prayers must be backed up with fire, so also should our Bible reading, and indeed all our other spiritual activities. Our prayers must be backed up with actions.
Elijah was a powerful man of prayer. There is no Bible student who will dispute that. But after he had prayed, he backed up his prayer with actions. He challenged the prophets of Baal to a contest. Elijah was not the only prophet around that time. There were others who were hiding in the caves and were fed with bread and water. They were silent, unknown and afraid. But Elijah, the troublemaker, came out, and even the king called him a troublemaker. He told the king that he and his father’s house were troublers of Israel.
Elijah gets 450 prophets of Baal, without any human authority questioning him for doing so. I pray that you will kill your prophet of Baal today, in Jesus’ name.
Elijah was not a gentleman to the devil. He openly mocked the prophets of Baal. He knew that Baal had powers but just as he had locked up heaven and put it’s keys in his pocket, he locked up the powers of Baal. He knew that their powers would be rendered useless. So he mocked and ridiculed them. This is not the type of action a gentleman would do. You too cannot conduct yourself as a gentleman when confronted by the devil. You need to be radical and aggressive. You need to silence the enemy through the use of “back to sender prayers” today. Pray until the enemy is confounded and put to shame.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
I bind and paralyse every spirit of demonic antagonism, in the name of Jesus.
I bind and paralyse every spirit of demonic thoughts and unreasonable interviews, in the name of Jesus.
I bind and paralyse every spirit of useless questions, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
I bind and paralyse every spirit of confusion, in the name of Jesus.
I reject every curse of failure, in the name of Jesus.
I reject every counsel of enemies, in the name of Jesus.
I command success into my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Saturday, 05 September 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Ezra 8-10

TOPIC: *THE CHALLENGE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 31:17-18; I Samuel 2:9; Psalm 25:2

*Romans 10:11-* ```"For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The truth is that a wrong man in a right place and the right man in the wrong place are birds of the same feather.*

*ANY POWER THAT HAS BEEN STEALING FROM YOU SHALL BE EXPOSED, IN JESUS' NAME.*

The world needs to experience the raw power of God. We need believers who respond when any challenge is thrown at them.

A certain minister was sent to a town in the West Africa coastal region. When he got there, he decided to visit the chief priest whom he leant was the one causing trouble in the place. The chief priest said, "My dear pastor, I will demonstrate something to you now." He picked a piece of maize and placed it on his palm and instantly the maize started to grow on his palm. The pastor watched him and was very scared.

The chief them asked him if his God could do that. He did not have an answer and he quickly looked for an excuse and ran back to Nigeria. Later, another minister was posted to the same place. He also went to the chief priest, who began to demonstrate his demonic power again. He put the maize on his palm and it started to grow, as usual. The brother watched. And the priest said, "Can your God do this?" The brother said, "No, my God does not waste time on things like this, but I will show you a little bit of what my God can do. He then opened his mouth and said, "You satanic maize, be roasted, in the name of Jesus." And the chief priest cried out, "My hand, my hand." After the maize had been roasted, the fire began to burn his hand. The brother had to pray for his hand to heal. That was a troublemaker.

For Christians to make an impact on the nation or city where they are, they must become Christ-consumed and Holy Spirit-filled like Philip. We must become evangelists with faith to cast out evil spirits and pray for the salvation and healing of others. Don't stay where you were last year. Some people came to service early before they were blessed with cars. But as soon as they have cars, they come late to church and give all kinds of excuses for their lateness. If it was not the carburettor of their car that was faulty, they would say that it was because their drivers came late. It was as if they were accusing God for their breakthrough.

Where do we go from here? Pompous satanic agents must be silenced. The wicked must be ashamed. And, only the spiritual troublemakers can make that happen. Are you ready for the challenge?

*MORNING*
1. Holy Spirit, help me in all my undertaking, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let every hindrance and barrier to my progress be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, clothe me with honour and glory, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, let the glory of Your presence accompany me to the interview room, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind and paralyse every demon spirit of bad luck, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every demonic battle at the edge of my breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every weapon of bewitchment, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Friday, 11 September 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Nehemiah 12-13
TOPIC: *THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Daniel 3:1-27
*Revelation 13:15-* ```"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*You must remember the fact that your actions and your attitude will not only affect you, it would affect hundreds, thousands and possibly millions of people.*
*THE GLORY OF THE LIVING GOD WILL OVERSHADOW YOU.*
Welcome to today's special devotional.
One spiritual troublemaker went to a village, generally regarded as highly demonic, to hold a crusade. As he was preaching, he discovered that his interpreter was becoming very afraid. When he said certain things, the man simply refused to interpret them. The man then assured the interpreter that he (the preacher) was the one talking, therefore he should not be afraid but should interpret whatever he had said. As the man was preaching, people were putting their hands into their pockets and bringing out their juju (charms). But the man began to pray in the spirit and was not afraid. What followed was that most of the youths in the village who used to partake in the worship of the village idols, got converted. They started to come to his church in the evenings when he held revival services.
Certain demonic villagers got angry at the success of the crusade and planned to attack the church with their juju (charms). On the first day, they gathered themselves at the back of the congregation and started to invoke the powers of their juju. But the Christians were unmoved. On the second day, when they came, the Christians were ready for them. As they started using their charms, the preacher ordered the Christians to "bring out their own charms too." So, they acted as if they actually had something in their pockets. And as soon as they brought their hands out of their pockets and burst into praises, confusion immediately ensued. Some of the men carrying charms instantly got paralysed. Beloved, these Christians did not need to ask for angelic assistance. They only used one of their weapons, which is praises; and pandemonium occurred.
The Bible is very clear about confident actions, based on the power of God. When you take such actions based on faith, God will just be looking at you because everything you need is already within you. When Christians become very bold, as it used to be in the past, they will not fear all those things that witch doctors are wearing on their necks. They will speak the word of God and command the fire of God to fall. But to do this, you need to know the weapons and be able to use them with confidence and boldness.
*MORNING*
1. Witchcraft serpent fashioned against my blood, depart now and go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every agenda of the serpent for my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, penetrate my body, soul and spirit, and destroy every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every serpent of my father's house assigned against my destiny, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, arise and uproot from my system every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
3. Serpents of my father's house, dragons of my father's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Holy Ghost, arise in the thunder of Your fire, destroy every plantation of darkness in my body, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? / What If Christianity Was A Sham? / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.