Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (6684 Views)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Seeds Of Destiny Sunday March 4th, 2018 Devotional - The Mystery Of The Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Sunday, 14 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Hosea 1-7

TOPIC: *MAGNETIZING GOD'S MERCY*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 27:1-7

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Matthew 7:27-* ``` "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts: Zechariah 7:13. God will not hear those who do not hear Him.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
*THE MAGNET OF MERCY SHALL DRAW YOU TO THE THRONE OF FAVOUR.*

*The MESSAGE:*
God's mercy is all you need to attain the height meant for you. The magnet of mercy will create the shortest distance between you and your miracle. When God's mercy is at work, you will experience wonders.

A woman came to see me in 1985. When she appeared before me, she had a plaster of Paris on her leg. She was brought on a Sunday and she was supposed to remove the P.O.P on her leg on Monday. By the time the plaster was removed, the leg was just straight. She could not bend her knee. Her husband had been retired prematurely from his work place and all her savings for the twenty-four years in government service was used to open a shop. In just one day, the shop was destroyed by a trailer, after catching fire. One morning, her three daughters came to her after morning devotion, asking her what and who are witches. From this discussion with daughters, she confirmed that they were witches. I gave her prayer points which she prayed for hours. God showed her mercy by answering her prayers.

Beloved, you need to cry to God after the order of blind Bartimeaus. Though Bartimeaus did not understand the prayer to pray, he nonetheless understood the general prayer that can arrest the attention of Jesus. After his unstoppable cry had drawn the attention of Jesus, He asked him for why specifically he needed His mercy. Jesus responded to what he had needed by showing him the mercy that restored his sight to him, then asked Him for the specific mercy he needed and Jesus gave him the mercy he needed by opening his eyes.

You too can magnetize the mercy of God today. Cry to Him for mercy, like blind Bartimeaus. He shall answer you!

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. I call forth my Lazarus from the grave of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power that swallows divine opportunities, die, in Jesus' name.
3. Every enemy that has refused to let me go, receive double destruction, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Evil candles and incense burning against me, backfire, in Jesus' name.
2. Every arrow of rituals and sacrifices, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. I enter into my prophetic destiny, in the name of Jesus.
4. I speak to the belly of the waters to release my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Monday, 15 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Hosea 8-14
TOPIC: *GOD CAN DO IT AGAIN*
FIRE SCRIPTURE: *Isaiah 43:18-21; Psalm 78:16; Isaiah 41:18*
*1 Corinthians 10:4-* ```"And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Each voice has a mission. Each voice has an agenda. It takes a discerning mind to identify and distinguish between good and bad voices.*
*IF THE LORD BE WITH YOU, HIS ANOINTING SHALL OVERSHADOW YOUR LIFE, YOU SHALL GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH, YOU SHALL GO FROM GLORY TO GLORY.*
Whatever God did in Bible days, He can do again. This devotional lesson will bring a radical change in your life. Today, I will like you to pray some prayer points with all the seriousness that you can muster. By the time you would have fully prayed, a divine exchange would have taken place in your life and the transformation that you will experience will make even your enemies to wonder. Not only that, beloved, power and wealth will change hands in your life, in the name of Jesus. The powers that have been sitting on your breakthroughs, be they physical or spiritual, will all of a sudden do a somersault and be disgraced.
There will be an overturning and overtaking and God will bring you into favour. Also, long-term problems shall be disgraced. Many sisters who have lost their seats will retrieve them. The servants that have been hiding on the horses of the destinies of some people will fall down from those horses. If the doctors have qualified your situation as being 'hopeless', it shall experience the raw power of God today. Your labour of past years, that the enemy has stolen, shall be recovered.
Many people receive blessings but they allow their blessings to fritter away. This is because they have evil baskets in their lives. If you are in that category, the evil basket shall be burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus. Do not allow this opportunity to pass you by. Keep on with each prayer point until the power of God comes down upon you. God is ready to bring streams out of the rock as touching your situation. You will see rivers in the midst of the valley. Dry ground shall bring forth water.
*MORNING*
1. Every witchcraft lion roaring against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. I release spiritual bullets against every evil dark gathering, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thou Word of God, with your power as hammer, break evil chains, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. O Lord, give me a dream that will change my life for the better, in the name of Jesus.
2. I terminate the life of every vision killer, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, reschedule my destiny for uncommon breakthrough. Give me breakthrough powers, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and roll my grave stone away, in the name of Jesus.
© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Tuesday, 16 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Joel
TOPIC: *YOU MUST SUCCEED*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Deuteronomy 28:1-13
*1 Timothy 4:8-* ```"For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The beauty of the promises of God is that each time we take them to God in prayer, God has only one response, He simply says, it is done.*
*THOSE ENEMIES THAT CALL THEMSELVES YOUR FRIENDS, SHALL BE EXPOSED.*
Success is your inalienable right. Some years ago, I preached a message on "The Strongman". There was a woman at the service who had just lost her husband. She prayed so vigorously that her blouse was soaked in her sweat. When she got home, her housemaid welcomed her and congratulated her on having started to pray. The woman wondered at the housemaid's remark. But, there was more surprises for her. She was the one that killed her husband. The woman then ordered her to leave the house. While agreeing to leave the house, she dropped another bombshell that she had initiated her children into witchcraft.
Can you imagine that for fifteen years, the woman did not know that she has been living in the same house with the enemy? There are many people like her, whose eyes need to be opened. You should know who the rat in your business is; who is the aggressor in your camp; and who are your unfriendly friends. But to come to such a knowledge, you are to know that since God is not a failure, we His children cannot be failures in any way. God did not design anyone to come to this world and fail. Any form of failure, financial bankruptcy, poverty or any mishap whatsoever, is contrary to God's plan for our lives.
Today's passage reveals the characteristics of divine success. God is ready to set you on high, and to allow heaven's blessings to overtake you. He wanted to give you a new name: the blessed. He is desirous of enabling you become the head and be above only. Only one condition: Obey His Word.
*MORNING*
1. Angels of prophecy, take your position in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every strange voice, I renounce your dominion, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise and smite my infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Fire, in the name of Jesus, arise, unlock my virtues, in the name of Jesus.
2. Everywhere I turn, harvest shall salute me, in the name of Jesus.
3. My blood shall not be found on my altar, in the name of Jesus.
4. My soul will not answer dark powers, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Wednesday, 17 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Amos 1-5
TOPIC: *RECEIVE YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 124:1-8
*Hebrews 1:9-* ```"Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Those who are afraid of stepping out of their boat will never walk on water. Without faith it is impossible to please God.*
*THE AGENT BEHIND YOUR FAILURE HAS DIED.*
Today is your moment of breakthroughs. Today's passage gives a wonderful picture of what is called breakthrough. Imagine the scene of a bird that is caged: it has become limited, unlike when it could fly freely for miles in the sky. It has been reduced to a creature that cannot move upwards or downwards. However, if a power comes and breaks the cage open, the bird would gain its freedom and escape from this bondage. This is the picture of breakthrough.
It offers a serious progress. It is possible for a person to make some progress, this may be rapid, quick or fast. For example, if a person wants to go to Ghana from Nigeria and he sets out on foot, his progress will be a slow one. Breakthrough means rapid progress or unimpeded advancement. It is a funeral movement or an important discovery. I know that you want advancement. Otherwise, you would not have obtained this book. Those who know that there is a better level and would want to get there are the ones who read this type of book. I know that the Lord will touch you through it and you will become a completely changed person, in the name of Jesus.
A breakthrough is a positive boost or a sudden revelation. You might have been doing well. But, when a breakthrough comes, you start doing better. You could have been on one spot for years and not know what is going wrong. And all of a sudden, God opens your eyes to see where you really are. Then, you gain a revelation otherwise about your situation. A person could have been eating from the table of darkness for a long time. Then one day, God opens his eyes to see what is going wrong. When a problem is solved, there is a breakthrough. Since the Lord has been with us, our enemies' plan has been aborted. The snare is broken and we have escaped. To God be the glory.
*MORNING*
1. Yokes buried in my body, be uprooted by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus' name.
2. Thou evil sun, overshadowing my star, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus, arise, deliver my foundation, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Angels of fire, position yourselves, recover my foundational virtues, in the name of Jesus.
2. Joy swallowers of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pollution in my roots, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything in the land of the dead troubling my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good evening beloved. Am sincerely very sorry for the error in todays mountain top. I posted the one of may 17th instead of June 17th. I just saw it and it has been corrected now. Please bear with us. God bless you.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Thursday, 18 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Amos 6-9
TOPIC: *THE POWER BEHIND*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 13:24-28
*Job 1:10-* "Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land."
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Guns do not maim or kill people; it is people who kill people. Every power carrying satanic weapons against your marriage shall be massively disgraced, in the name of Jesus.*
*POWER THAT CANNOT BE INSULTED, THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Victory begins when the power behind is effectively dealt with. Beloved, there are dark powers behind every dark battles. The power behind must be dealt with.
Sometime ago, we prayed for a young man who had 'A' in all the subjects he sat for at the Senior School Certificate Examination. However, whenever he sat for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination to enter into a University, his result was always withheld because his score was always too high and it was assumed that he cheated. One day, he attended one of our prayer meetings and we prayed for him. That night, he had a dream in which he saw himself at the gate of one of the Universities in the South of Nigeria and a masquerade was standing there, insisting that he would not go in. He got to another University in the Northern part of Nigeria and the masquerade was also at its gate; and it also barred him from going in. He saw himself in front of another University which he had never been to before and he still saw the same masquerade which did not allow him to enter. So, for the first time in his life, it became clear to him that there was an enemy warring against his educational breakthrough.
The parable of the wheat and the tares lifted the lid of the secret behind source of the failure of many of us. It is when men slept that the sinister activities of the powers of darkness took place. Such an enemy needs to be faced with serious warfare weapons. If you have had a pattern of failures or disappointments you are to note that you should take up your spiritual warfare weapons and go against your enemy with unrepentant violence.
*MORNING*
1. Breakthrough blockers of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Opportunity wasters of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Miracle swallowers of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Powers, decorating my problems, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Dreams of foundational injury, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Foundational serpents and scorpions in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Agents of blockage from my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
Friday, 19 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Obadiah, Jonah
TOPIC: *BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 18:28-46
*Revelation 5:9-* ```"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*It is well with your soul. Your story shall change, your Goliath shall be disgraced, and your Red Sea shall dry up.*
*EVERY POWER THAT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE PEACE SHALL DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Breakthrough prayers produce miracles and breakthroughs. We shall pray some breakthrough prayers today. A woman came for prayers some years ago; she was 48 years old and had no child. After the prayers, she got pregnant. The scan showed that she had fibroid and that she should get it removed but she refused to go through any operation, so she sought a second opinion from another doctor and the scan still showed fibroid. Still she refused but decided to come and tell me and we started to pray. I asked her to go back for another scan and she went to another doctor. There, it was discovered that she really had a fibroid, but she also had a baby in the womb, which the first two doctors did not see. It means that they would have killed the baby while attempting to remove the fibroid.
Breakthrough is breaking through a barrier, which the Psalmist calls "jumping over the wall". It is when you penetrate your enemy's defence. Breakthrough is an anointed increase, which will make people wonder what is happening to you. It is being lifted above all the enemies round about you. It is promotion, enrichment or betterment. It is a positive headway.
Breakthrough means a radical expansion, an exceptional maximisation, an enlargement, a turning point. It is when you are going the way of poverty and all of a sudden, there is a turning point. It is when you are going the way of frustration and all of a sudden, there is a turnaround. It is when the doctor's diagnosis spells doom and you do not know that doctors do not have the last say; all of a sudden, there is a turnaround for the best and the doctors are now surprised. When you make use of breakthrough prayers, you will leap over stumbling blocks and overrun satanic troops and possess your possession.
*MORNING*
1. Agents of embarrassment from my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Agents of shame from my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the teeth of the enemy over the affairs of my life break, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Let every evil covenant with the earth against my destiny, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every input of curses in my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft padlock hanging against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let every evil covenant with the sun, moon and stars against my destiny be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunday, 21 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Nahum, Habakkuk
TOPIC: *DESTINY TRAGEDIES*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 71:1-5
*Romans 1:24-* ```"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Unless God promotes you, nobody can promote you. When you seek promotion from man, you may end being promoted out of relevance.*
*THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL ARISE FOR YOUR SAKE TO DISGRACE YOUR DISGRACE.*
I have some hard facts to share with you today. Sometime ago, I met an old classmate of over twenty years. We sat down and started reminiscing about our other classmates, one after the other. As we went through their names, we discovered that some of them had turned out very well in their chosen fields. The lives of many, however, could not be reconciled with the fact that we began together, studied together under the same roof, taught by the same teachers and shared the same hopes of bright future. The stories of other classmates that my classmate told me were heart-breaking. The story of Jacob and Esau reminds us and also confirms such divergences of destinies as common with people who shared identical beginnings.
I went to attend a conference in Port-Harcourt in Nigeria recently. I missed my way to the place, so I got down from the car. As I did, I saw a man looking half normal and half insane, roaming around a particular garden. I moved away because he looked abnormal. By the time he saw me, he came closer and said to me in our dialect (Yoruba dialect), "Omoolopa", meaning: "the son of a police officer". He was referring to me, because my father was once an officer in the Nigerian Police Force. He mentioned the name of my father and the name of the school from which I passed out. I was speechless. After some time, I recognized him as one of my classmates in school. I called his name and asked: "What are you doing here? Why are you roaming around the streets? Why are you in this kind of clothes?" The next thing he said was: "I must get to America". The Holy Spirit then gave me a check that something was wrong with him. The point I was making is that, we started together, but evil got hold of his destiny while some of his mates are in better positions in life. The story of Esau and Jacob clearly portrayed the problems of tragic destinies. Beloved, the story of these two brothers may appear remote. But, the truth is that each of us has a personal Esau to struggle with. Who is your own personal Esau? A personal Esau is a reality that you cannot run away from but you have to face with serious prayers.
*MORNING*
1. I prophesy deliverance and freedom upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. The meanderings of the enemy will not prosper in my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the excesses of darkness upon my destiny be checked by fire, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every satanic hold up against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every conspiracy of darkness working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break the law of death over my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every covenant of death with this year, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Monday, 22 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Zephaniah, Haggi
TOPIC: *DEEP MYSTERIES OF LIFE*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 140:1-10
*Romans 3:13-* ```"Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The devil is not strong enough to drag back to Egypt those who do not offer him any form of cooperation. You deserve what you tolerate.*
*ALL THOSE WHO ARE GATHERING UP TO MOCK YOU, SHALL PLAN YOUR CELEBRATION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today, we are looking at the deep mysteries of life. It is loaded.
Something happened in the church where I was, several years ago. A woman was going to the witch-doctor for antenatal care. She was pregnant with twins. The witch-doctor had told her that the delivery charge was three hundred Naira. But, unfortunately, she fell into labour on the day her husband was not at home, and so she was rushed to the antenatal native doctor. Immediately the woman arrived at the native doctor's place the first thing the herbalist asked for, was his fees. The fetish priest insisted that without the money, he would not attend to her. The woman was almost half dead when the husband came in to pay the money. The herbalist resumed his incantations. But, the baby refused to come out. He looked at all those who were there and said: "I am sorry, powerful forces have taken control, you can take her somewhere else." In that critical condition, the husband thought that before his wife died, he had better take her to her family, so that whatever would happen, would happen in their presence.
They hired a taxi and moved ahead to the wife's family's place. A brother met them while they were struggling to move during a bottleneck. He asked them what was wrong with the woman. The story was narrated to the brother. To this, the brother said: "There is no problem, because our prayer warriors are having a meeting in the church right now. Take her there and a miracle would happen." So, they turned back and went to the prayer warriors' meeting. The prayer warriors rallied round the woman and before they said: "In Jesus name", the baby came out!
The problem that showed later in the lives of the two children of the woman resulted from the fact that the first child was born through the incantations of the native doctor, while the second child was born through the prayer of the prayer-warriors. The course of the life of each of the two children was never the same. The one born through incantations ended up in prison, while the other one born through prayers became a pastor.
May God keep you from the hands of the wicked. May heaven preserve you from evil.
*MORNING*
1. Every witchcraft prophecy over my destiny, be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus.
2. Resurrection of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the blood of Jesus, I am invisible to aggressive elements, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. My portions and water, be secured by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus' name.
2. Thou evil power, sponsoring repeated afflictions, die, in Jesus' name.
3. Holy Spirit, increase my speed and my efforts in life, in Jesus' name.
4. Every magic in my house I have entered, bw destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Tuesday, 23 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Zechariah 1-7
TOPIC: *OVERCOMING SATANIC ATTACKS*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 57:3-7
*Habakkuk 3:10-* ```"The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*God's main problem with the labourers in His vineyard is absenteeism. God wants you to be present in His vineyard in order to be in the centre of divine blessings.*
*ANY POWER TRYING TO HINDER YOUR PLANS, TO SUPPRESS YOUR STAR, GIVE YOU SAD TIMES, LET THOSE POWERS BE PUT TO SHAME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Satanic attacks have become part of human experience. Today's devotional reveals how to overcome these attacks.
A certain woman was made the Principal of one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria. Everything was going on well, until one day when a student came to her office and asked her if she was the new Principal and she said yes. The girl further asked her whether she was aware of what happened to her predecessor. Before she could say a word, she said to her: "Let me warn you. The person who left this place did not pray this sort of prayers you are praying. You know that you do not have fire and you are praying this sort of prayers. You have to be very careful." And before she could stand up to respond, she started feeling dizzy. The whole office started to turn around before her eyes and she fell on the floor. By the time she opened her eyes, she found herself on a hospital bed with drips. All that she could remember was that she was in her office talking to a student. After sometime, she was discharged from the hospital, and she went back to school. But right from that day, she started seeing a wall anytime she went out. The wall would suddenly appear and she was the only one who saw it. She would try to push it away without success. Even when she wanted to cross the road, the wall would appear and she would stay in the middle of the road trying to push it away, thereby constituting herself into a nuisance to other road users. Her enemies wanted to make her retire and expire before her time.
*MORNING*
1. I refuse to expire and the enemy will not retire me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil power that has established evil authority in my family, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every stubborn foundation, militating against the success of my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. I force-feed witchcraft owners with their own blood, in Jesus' name.
*EVENING*
1. Those that seek my soul to destroy, go down into the lower parts of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every foundation of witchcraft in my household, be smashed by the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.
3. My problem, fall by the sword and be a portion for foxes, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every seat of witchcraft, receive the thunder of God, in Jesus' name.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Wednesday, 24 June 2020
Bible In One Year: Zechariah 8-14
TOPIC: POWER TO ATTACK THE DOMAIN OF DARKNESS
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 74:15-20
MEMORY VERSE:
Acts 17:5-
"But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people."
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If you dwell on falsehood and lying, you will be ashamed when the truth comes out. The truth of the matter is that lies may travel a thousand miles but sooner or later, the truth will catch up with them.*
*THE GOD OF HEAVEN WHO IS THE GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH, SHALL TAKE CONTROL FOR YOU.*
The daily devotional hour programme will remain incomplete without lessons on spiritual warfare. We must fight, armed with strategic weapons, the battles of life. Beloved, until we begin to make use of strange weapons, strange battles may never be won. We cannot overcome wicked powers without going to the armory of the Almighty and bring out deadly weapons that will return evil arrows to their senders, with speed and terrible aggression.
The army of heaven has some dangerous departments. The activities of some of these departments are frightening. You cannot understand some of the divine weapons until God opens your eyes; and you begin to see the havocs that the enemy is causing to men. We live in the end times. There are terrible dangers in this era. Some powers have swallowed whole members of families in one day. Some demonic agents have caused the death of hundreds of innocent people in just one day. In some families, witchcraft powers have placed embargoes on every one. In some communities, people are being eaten alive by wicked powers.
There are graveyards of darkness in several places. Promising destinies have been swallowed. Virtues have been thrown into the dustbin. The spirits of death and hell have swallowed entire occupants of buses or vehicles. It is indeed true that many places are habitations of cruelty. If God gives you insights to the level of cruelty at which it is prevalent globally, you will understand why God has created terrible weapons to combat the forces of darkness.
When you are faced with tough battles, all you need is invoke divine fanners and dispatch them into the camp of the enemy. The weapon of divine fanners is needed when you are faced with an unending cycle of wicked attacks. You need this weapon when you are fighting tough battles.
*MORNING*
1. Every spirit of backwardness in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. I reject snail and tortoise anointing, in the name of Jesus.
3. I refuse to labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, make me a proof producer, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind and cancel all ungodly delay to the manifestation of my promotion, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, hasten Your word to perform miracles in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, let my way be cleared to the top by Your hand of power, in the name of Jesus.
© _MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Thursday, 25 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Malachi
TOPIC: *THE DIVINE STRATEGY*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 39:21-23
*James 3:17-* ```"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If you were to hawk your Christianity in a tray, in the market for as cheap as 10Kobo, will anyone be willing to buy it? Character disorder is a monumental tragedy.*
*ANY POWER ATTACKING YOUR BUSINESS, ATTACKING YOUR SOURCE OF BREAD, WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, THE POWERS SHALL BE BURIED ALIVE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
The main thrust of today's devotional is to help you know the right weapon that will make your enemy to bow. The Almighty is a strategist. No man can predict the angle from which He will fight the enemy. Sometimes, God can decide to use a weapon that appears insignificant. But, when He is through with the use of the weapon, great personalities in the demonic kingdom will appear like ants and their weapons will become toys.
The truth that many have failed to understand is that there is no power on earth that God cannot tame. There is no demonic agenda that God cannot cancel. There is no fetish power or spiritual household entity that God cannot command to somersault and die. The greatest witch-doctor in the world can be knocked into unconsciousness with just one little but unique weapon from God's armory. God can also lure the enemy into destruction. He can ordain terrifying noises to deceive the enemy. God can decide to capture the entire company of your pursuers with just a little rumour. It is a very suitable weapon for dealing with household wickedness.
It is also a weapon that can be used to deal with powers that have been threatening and harassing you. It is also one weapon you can use with the enemy who is monitoring your destiny. Witches, wizards and familiar spirits that are monitoring your life will swallow disaster through this weapon. God can lure His enemies to their death through a rumour.
It is my prayer that a divine rumour will be sent to magnetise your enemies to their destruction.
*MORNING*
1. Every evil gang-up against my career, scatter by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father Lord, help me to offer profitable service, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power hiding the key to my promotion, loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Holy Spirit, help me to identify and avoid evil business trap, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break the power of any sickness that will try to hinder me from achieving my vision, in the name of Jesus.
3. I receive grace to handle the ups and downs of my career, in the name of Jesus.
4. I receive abundant prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2020

Friday, 26 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 1-8

TOPIC: *WHEN THE BATTLE BECOMES HOT*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Amos 9:3; Luke 10:19

*Job 20:8-* ```"He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The moment the voice of prophecy is in place in your life, you will never lack divine direction.*

*ANY DANGEROUS SPIRIT THAT HAS ATTACKED YOUR LIFE SHALL CATCH FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

In today's devotional, we shall provide deep answers to important questions being asked in the area of spiritual warfare. My heart yearns for a time when enemies will flee when they discover that the weapon we are making use of are both terrible and frightening. It is unfortunate that the devil has invested wicked weapons long ago when many believers were snoring and sleeping. When the devil came out with terrible weapons many were busy singing and dancing in churches where little or nothing is known about the fire of God. For a very long time, strange spiritual warfare weapons have not been discovered, not to talk of being used.

God deals with stubborn enemies without mercy. The serpent of the Lord can be dispatched into the camp of the wicked when they are trying to execute their wicked agenda. Flying witches who go on a mission of destruction can be attacked and cast down in their flight, when flying serpents of the Lord locate them in the air.

Beloved, enough is enough. Children of God have stayed long enough on the victim's side. If you happen to be a deliverance minister who has listened to terrible stories that bother on oppression, suppression, the attack of night caterers, the wicked attacks of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, the activities of star hunters, the evil acts of tragedy activators and all kinds of powers that have subjected humanity to cruel bondage, you will agree with me that we need to discover and make use of hidden spiritual warfare weapons.

The serpent of the Lord is a devastating weapon. God has created weapons that can inflict one blow upon the enemy and every noise made by dark powers would be turned to a pin drop silence. Evil powers can only continue their wicked operations when we allow them to have their ways or when we are making use of inferior weapons.

*MORNING*
1. I claim my divine promotion today, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil spoken against me where I work, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I fire back every arrow of demotion fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every satanic principality at my workplace, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, let all those who are sitting illegally on my benefits and promotion be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let all those who are sitting and planning an illegal transfer for me from my place of blessings, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every hostile person and pretender hanging around me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2020

Saturday, 27 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalm 9-16

TOPIC: *THE PRAYER TRIGGER*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 8:14-16; 1 Peter 2:8

*Romans 9:33-* ```"As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Stop wearing the countenance of discouragement and downcastement. Put on the countenance of joy and gladness. The countenance will cut through situations of oppositions.*

*EVERY PROBLEM THAT HAS ENTERED INTO YOUR LIFE FROM THE DREAM SHALL BE DESTROYED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

In today's devotional session, God will teach you how to hit the enemy on target. The truth is that God has not created any power he cannot tame. The Almighty has a solution to every problem, ready victory for every battle, deliverance for every bondage and suitable weapons to counter any form of satanic invasion. The weapon we are considering today is the weapon of divine stumbling block.

There is a mystery in 1 Peter 2:8 that you just read. Beloved, the size of the enemy will determine the size of the stumbling block to be used. By the spirit of prophesy, the Apostle Peter describes two types of stumbling blocks. One is a stone, while the other is a rock. The stone causes the enemy to stumble, while the rock puts the enemy to trouble. Of course, you know that an enemy that goes into a head-on collision with the Rock of Ages will have that head shattered into pieces that cannot be gathered together. Enemies prevail when God's children lack knowledge. Enemies prevail when believers are naive. Enemies overcome when Christians are lazy. Enemies record victory when the children of God live in the dark as far as weapons of outstanding victory are concerned. You can score cheap victory against the enemy, when you make use of this uncommon weapon of divine stumbling block. Here, you are not to confront the enemy with arms and ammunition. You simply lay stumbling blocks on the pathway of the enemy.

We can learn a few lessons from physical warfare. When some battles are fought, a particular army may decide to use land mines. These are buried in the ground. They are programmed to explode at will. The moment multiple explosions are triggered, an advancing opposing army will be left with no option than to either surrender or flee. This is how the weapon of divine stumbling block operates: it triggers devastating explosions that tear the enemy into shreds. Start using it today, and you shall witness the decimation of your enemy.

*MORNING*
1. Every ungodly schemes and devices of the wicked around me, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.
2. All those who are watching me, seeking to accuse me wrongly, be embarrassed and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let every form of injustice against me in my place of work, be converted to divine promotion, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I command every evil gang-up against me to scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let all those who lift themselves in arrogance, be humbled before me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let my enemies begin to fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, let all those who take evil counsel together against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2020

Sunday, 28 June 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 17-20

TOPIC: *KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Deuteronomy 32:39; 2 Kings 19:35

*Psalms 106:11-* ```"And the waters covered their enemies: there was not one of them left."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles. The Bible says: therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the well of salvation.*

*THAT ARROW THAT WAS FIRED INTO YOU THAT IS CAUSING UNEXPLAINABLE FAILURE, UNEXPLAINABLE DISAPPOINTMENT, BEGIN TO GO BACK TO THE SENDERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

God has a prophetic instruction for you in today's devotional. Stop the enemy before he stops you. Deal with the enemy before he deals with you. Attack the enemy before he attacks you. When you imbibe this principle, God will do anything in order to support you. God can even command angels of death to invade the camp of your enemies after the order of the onslaught of the Assyrians.

The angel of death is God's messenger or weapon for terminating powers that have vowed to terminate your life. This weapon will enable you to enforce the sentence of death that God has issued against witchcraft. This weapon will turn the tables and make the enemies die in your place. This particular weapon cannot be understood or used by amateur students in the field of spiritual warfare. It can only be used by those who are ready to move in the spirit and power of Elijah. It is a weapon that God has reserved for those who merit the severity of His judgement. You can command this weapon to locate the powers of your father's house and the powers that swallow your good virtues.

The power of life and death resides in the hands of the Almighty. No matter what we think about the mercy of God, there are seasons when God issues death sentence against the enemy. On such occasions, God will simply dispatch angels of death to the camp of the agents of darkness. God can command angels of death to invade the camp of your enemies after the order of His unforgettable dealings with Pharaoh. What are you waiting for? Ask Him to do so, with stubborn faith.

*MORNING*
1. Every evil board meeting intended against me, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, convert the wisdom of my antagonists to foolishness, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let the voice of the critics be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every wicked plot to distract me from achieving my goals, be exposed and frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. I receive boldness and strength to belittle mockery, slander and opposition in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let God arise and let every plotter of evil who has risen against me scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, let every merchant of evil, who is conspiring against me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Monday, 29 June 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 21-25
TOPIC: *SENDING PRAYER WHIRLWIND TO THE ENEMY'S CAMP*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Jeremiah 30:23; Isaiah 66:15; Jeremiah 23:19; Isaiah 40:24
*Isaiah 40:24-* ```"Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*God knows your pain. He knows what you have gone through. He knows what you have passed through even when no one seems to understand.*
*YOUR TESTIMONIES WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST.*
Today, God is taking you to the realm of abundant life. Abundant life begins when you begin to win the battles of life. One of the toughest weapons that God has established for winning the battles of life, obtaining deliverance by fire and overcoming the enemy is the weapon of the whirlwind. This is a weapon that is quite strange. This weapon is actually used when the enemy deserves it. It is the best weapon to use against the powers that court the anger and displeasure of the Almighty.
This weapon is used in accordance with the law of sowing and reaping. Those who have sown into the wind shall reap the whirlwind. Satanic agents who fuel the anger of God shall reap severe judgment. Beloved, evil powers actually get what they deserve. When the weapon of the whirlwind is used against evil powers, they will end up with being forced to reap the fruit of what they have sown. The weapon of the whirlwind is a symbol of the anger of the Almighty. When a whirlwind is in motion, it announces the fierce wrath of the Ancient of Days. A whirlwind is a tempest or a strong wind that destroys whatever is on its way. Some people wonder why we, in the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries pray hard prayers against agents of darkness. Our answer is that nobody can be more righteous than God. It is the decree of heaven that those who sow in the wind shall reap the whirlwind.
When the weapon of whirlwind begins to devour the enemy, it does so without pity, since it is what the enemy has sown that has metamorphosised into the whirlwind. It is better not to provoke the Almighty, as no force can stop the motion of the whirlwind. Another word for the whirlwind is the "destroying storm". The Bible declares that God has a mighty and strong weapon otherwise known as the whirlwind.
*MORNING*
1. Oh Lord, let all, planning my downfall and raising barriers, fall into their own trap, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, accelerate my speed and cause me to overtake even my superiors, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let all my entitlement in my workplace locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every demonic intelligent operatives that are busy planning and working to scatter my career, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.
2. Every token and trap of liars against my career, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let Your glory overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, order my steps and guide every move I make, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Bible In One Year: Psalms 26-31
TOPIC: PRAYERS TO BLINDFOLD EVIL AGENTS
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Revelation 9:1-3
MEMORY VERSE:
Ezekiel 9:5-
"And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:"
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
You do not overcome until you confront an opposition.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
WHATSOEVER IS NEEDED TO PUT YOU INTO YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS, SHALL BE APPLIED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
No one can afford to go blindfolded to the field of battle. God is using today's devotional study to open your eyes to the secrets of victory in life's battles, through the weapon of blindfolding. I learnt one of the greatest lessons of my life when I was very young. A bully of a boy kept harassing me on daily basis. My stature was very small in those days. The boy kept cheating me and was repeatedly obtaining from me whatever I went to school with. If he came to me and said: give me what you brought to school today, I just have to hand over everything to him with timidity.
He kept on taking advantage of me until one day I decided to tackle him boldly but intelligently. On that particular day I looked at him straight in the face and told him, he came to me with his usual threat and request. The bully challenged me as usual. I told him that he shouldn't mess up with me. As he tried to beat me up, I located his two eyes and deeped my finger, on top of which was a hot balm into his eyes. That was how I overpowered him. Before he could scamp for safely, he had found himself on the floor with his eyes filled with tears. Since he discovered that my weapon was superior to his, he never ventured again to come near me with his threats and wicked demands. The lesson here is that if you make use of a weapon that blinds the enemy, your victory will be unchallengeable or incontestable. Beloved, there is a department in heaven where God prepares great furnace in readiness for use to deal with His enemies. This weapon of great furnace is reserved for great battles. The power and the devastating effects of a great furnace cannot be quantified. Beloved, this weapon has been divinely provided for us to use.
No matter the military power of a particular army, if the opposing army can make use of a great furnace to destabilize the enemy, such an army will obtain quick and cheap victory.
*MORNING*
1. Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.
2. I arrest every evil bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every bird of darkness on assignment against my destiny, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. I shall not be a candidate of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in Jesus' name.
2. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my life from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.
3. My destiny, reject every bewitchment fashioned against me by the birds of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power programming evils against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus' name.
© _MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Wednesday, 01 July 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 26-31
TOPIC: *THE MYSTERY OF THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE WEAPON OF HOT THUNDERBOLT*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 24:8; Exodus 9:20-28
*Revelation 8:7-* ```"The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Every secret concerning your destiny can be conveyed to you if only you can become a prayer addict.*
*YOUR TESTIMONIES SHALL BE GREAT.*
Today's devotional takes us to the realm of another tough weapon of God; the Mighty Man in battle. Our God is the Almighty who is strong, unstoppable and unconquerable in battle. When God fights, He disgraces the enemy. When the Almighty goes into battle, He does the uncommon by leading captivity captive. In His battles, He makes use of tough spiritual warfare weapons.
When we talk about tough spiritual warfare weapons, we refer to weapons that are indeed terrible. God sets the captives of the terrible free with His weapons of warfare and uses them to subject the terrible to ignominious captivity.
One of these weapons is the weapon of hot thunderbolt. It is a fearful weapon that hits the enemy, who will be left with no option than to let you go. This is the type of weapon that was used in the days of Pharaoh. With hot thunderbolt fire at Pharaoh, he was forced to release the people of God. Beloved, hot thunderbolt is a weapon that threatens. It is a weapon that paralyzes the captains of the kingdom of darkness. It is a weapon that roasts satanic emissaries alive. It is a weapon that declares aloud to the enemy that his time is up. It is a weapon that boldly announces the declaration of victory on behalf of God's children. It is also a weapon of sudden death to the oppressors of God's people.
Among its abilities is that, it can go to your place of birth to strike dead the powers that are holding you captive. When it is in operation, elemental powers, evil spirits are struck down, strong ancestral bondage break; persistent attacks stop, evil arrows go back to their senders. Use this weapon today!
*MORNING*
1. Oh Lord, let my request find favour before my boss, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every plan of the devil to put me to shame and ridicule, be cancelled by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, make me a channel of blessings to those who work with me, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every satanic attempt to destroy my reputation, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind every spirit of memory failure, in the name of Jesus.
3. I reject every curse of failure, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power prolonging my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2020

Thursday, 02 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 32-35

TOPIC: *PRAYER KEYS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 102:1-17

*Acts 4:31-* ```"And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When the voice of peace sounds from the throne of grace, peace will swallow chaos, there will be heavenly tranquillity.*

*THE LORD WILL EMBARRASS YOU IN A NEW WAY.*

In today's devotional, we need to know and also understand how to make use of prayer keys. When you make use of prayer keys, you will experience dumb-founding miracles. We need a lot of prayers now, more than at any other time in the history of our generation. We need to use the chemistry of prayer to resolve issues.

Prayer is the key of faith that opens every locked door. Prayer is the key to God's treasure house. Prayer, they say is the staff with which to walk with God and fight the devil. Prayer is the only thing that the devil cannot do and also cannot undo. There are substitutes for many things; but there is no substitute for prayer. A Christian is greatest when he is on his knees at the prayer altar. Men may refuse our words and even decide not to even listen to what we are saying; but, they are helpless against our prayers.

You should pray what we call in spiritual warfare, 'conclusive prayers'. Many talk and talk, but talking has not brought results. Many curse and curse, but the Lord has no respect for that. The only thing that can make a change in any situation is prayer. It can bring about changes in individuals, in the communities, in our families and in our nation.

We need to pray because the serpents of Pharaoh are troubling our destiny, and we must fight back. We pray because we are determined that evil kings must not reign over us. We pray because the boastings of Goliaths are rising up against the children of The Most High and we need to disgrace such Goliaths and tell them that the God of Elijah is still on His throne and He is still in charge.

Make use of prayer keys today and you will experience the wonders of God.

*MORNING*
1. Any sickness assigned to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Strange words assigned to trap me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil pot raised to control my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Everyone who has accepted witchcraft for my sake, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power crippling against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power programming evil against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus' name.
4. I fire back every arrow of evil birds, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good afternoon.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Friday, 03 July 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 36-39
TOPIC: *I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 6:1-2; Psalm 25:1-6
*Hebrews 13:15-* ```"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When the God of peace steps into your affairs, every form of agitation, unrest, deep-seated fear, demonic anxiety, repeated palpitations of the heart and every crisis sponsored by the kingdom of darkness, will give way.*
*THE HAND OF GOD SHALL BE MIGHTY UPON YOU.*
A closed mouth is a closed destiny. In today's devotional, we shall learn the principles of achieving a glorious destiny.
Many years ago, a man of God went to a village to hold a crusade, and as it was his usual practice, he went to pray on the source of their water. As he got to the small river in the village, with a gentle smile, he said to the people who had gathered and were clapping and singing, "Well, I want to pray on this water now. If you know that you are not clean, please don't drink out of it." He said it twice, prayed on the water and everybody started drinking from it. There was a woman there who was very much respected in the church. In fact, she was called "Mother of the church". First of all, she stood at the back and did not want to drink. But later, she changed her mind, being a popular person in the church and also because she felt that people would begin to wonder why she, of all persons, would not drink out of the water on which a father in the Lord had prayed. That was her mistake. She drank and immediately went into repeated somersaults. In the process, her clothes were thrown open and people could see that she had both a male organ as well as a female organ. Everybody fled in terror, and the man of God smiled and said, "But I warned that anyone who was not clean should not drink." God put her to shame.
The word 'shame' is presented in the Bible in different ways. Shame can result from an offence or appears as consciousness of sin to someone who has done something wrong and has been discovered. Shame can also result from pride or when the reputation of a person has been injured. So, the result of being disgraced is shame. Shame also can come from God. In order to reprove sin, God can allow shame to come upon a person.
Your prayer to God must be "Oh my God, I trust in Thee, let me not be ashamed." You must pray this prayer until shame falls upon the enemies of your destiny.
*MORNING*
1. Thou power of familiar spirits that peep and mutter, I arrest your power, in Jesus' name.
2. I shall not be a spiritual casualty, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, take away my portions from casualty, in the name of Jesus.
4. My God, my life shall not be left with the wind, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. The meanderings of the enemy will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every habitation of witchcraft birds that is fashioned against my life, be desolate, in the name of Jesus.
3. My life, jump out of every inherited witchcraft cage, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2020

Saturday, 04 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 40-45

TOPIC: *I REJECT SHAME AND DISGRACE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 109:29; Job 8:12; Psalm 35:26

*Philippians 1:20-* ```"According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*God does not speak to strangers. If you are a stranger, God will not speak to you.*

*THE LORD WILL PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.*

In today's devotional, we shall learn what it takes to say no to shame and disgrace.

A girl was put in the family way. The father woke her up one morning and asked her who was responsible for her pregnancy. She said, "Joshua". "Where does Joshua live?", her father asked. She told him and he asked her to take him there. They went to the house of Joshua; and Joshua came out smoking Indian hemp. He asked the father and the daughter what they wanted and the father said, "This girl said that you were the one who got her pregnant." He removed the Indian hemp, looked at the man's face and said, "I hope you are not mad?" He further said to the old man, "I don't know this girl. I have not seen her anywhere. If you don't clear out this place, I will use cutlass on you." The man and his daughter went away in shame. He kept on asking the girl, if she was sure she did anything with the man called Joshua. The girl told him there was another man too who had an affair with her. They went to the house of this second lover and knocked at the door. He came out and asked them what they wanted. The father asked him if he was the one that put his daughter in the family way. The man looked at him and said, "Daddy, this your daughter has no home training. It is true that I was involved but I know of four others." He turned to the girl and said, "Is it true?" The girl could not talk. She told the father that there was still another one living somewhere. But by now, the father was totally ashamed. The girl was used to bring shame upon that family.

Many times, failure to get ahead financially can be traced back to the sins of one's forefathers. A curse on a family can produce an inheritance of shame. Alcoholics are heavily loaded with shame. Sometimes, by the time the spirit of disgrace and shame is sent upon a person, other things like alcoholism and confusion will set in. Eventually, the victim ends up messing himself up in the street.

You must pray until your adversaries are forced to put on the garment of shame. Do not rest until those who hate you are clothed with shame.

*MORNING*
1. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my habitation from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the excesses of darkness be checked by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Imagination of darkness against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Anything buried to bury me, bury your owner, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power nominating me for domination and termination, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pharaoh of my life, run to the Red Sea and perish, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every strange imagination against me, I nullify you, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2020

Sunday, 05 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 46-50

TOPIC: *PRAYERS TO DESTROY THE ARROW OF DISGRACE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* John 5:9; Psalm 35:26; Psalm 35:4

*Proverbs 3:35-* ```"The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*A life that is without battles can only be found in the graveyard, but as long as you are alive, you will experience all kinds of battles. With God on your side, victory is yours.*

*EVERY WARFARE AGAINST YOUR LIFE SHALL BE SCATTERED.*

God has wonderful lessons for you in today's devotional. You will learn how to escape the arrow of disgrace. When you pray against the arrow of disgrace, no power will succeed in corrupting your glory.

A sister came to me crying, "I don't know what is happening to me. Whenever I am struggling to grow in the Lord, a certain man would come and mess everything up." I said to her, "No. It is not the man messing you up; you have a viper disgracing you." Beloved, maybe your own is the viper of arrogance, pride or strife, hidden inside of you. Many have fallen and never rose again; as a result of this, the viper and the devil came to their funeral ceremony singing song of victory.

One of the best prophets that God has ever sent to Nigeria was a victim of the viper. When you talk about prophetic anointing, it is difficult to find an equal to this fellow. He was so good that if you brought a mad man before him and his problem was demonic, this prophet would tell you what area of the body harboured the evil materials troubling the man; and before your eyes, he would call them out, collect them and throw them away. They would appear physically and instantly, the mad man would be jumping up and rejoicing. He exhibited the power of God anywhere he went. But, he had a viper which was women, who eventually messed him up completely. When he died, there was no pastor at his burial. It was a real viper of disgrace.

There was also a certain woman, whose husband was a very powerful evangelist. Before they commenced any crusade, she would lead praise worship; and miracles would be happening even before the man of God came on stage. But then, this woman started sleeping with their landlord who was an Alhaji. Before you knew it, she had travelled to Mecca and she became an Alhaja. The viper of disgrace in her life had manifested!

No wonder the Bible says, "Let him who thinketh he stands, take heed, lest he falls." You must pray until stubborn pursuers are put to shame and brought to confusion.

*MORNING*
1. Power to disgrace every bird of darkness, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. My life, become untouchable to every bird of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
3. All my virtues swallowed by satanic birds, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. The altar of the Lord is here, let every satanic altar around me be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
2. Time, you shall not hurt my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power affecting the testimony of the Lord in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Whether the world goes up or down, my harvest shall continue to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 6 JULY 2020 BY DR. D.K. OLUKOYA – WHEN THE ENEMY IS CAUGHT IN HIS OWN TRAP
Sunday, 06 July 2020
Bible In One Year: Psalms 51-57
TOPIC: WHEN THE ENEMY IS CAUGHT IN HIS OWN TRAP
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 49:24-26
MEMORY VERSE:
Revelation 19:14 - “And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.”
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
God’s voice is incomparable. His grace is unchallengeable. When the Ancient of Days speaks, His voice rings with note of finality.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: ANY POWER WORKING AGAINST YOUR FAMILY SHALL BE DISGRACED.
The MESSAGE:
Today’s devotional centers on deep secrets of spiritual warfare. Believers who are taught to recognise the signs and to become efficient users of spiritual warfare are those who will survive in these last days. The main thrust of today’s devotional is that the moment the enemy is caught in his own trap, you will begin to enjoy the glorious liberty that Christ has purchased for you.
The devil carefully selected the audience when he wanted to disgrace Paul. Paul’s captors, the Roman soldiers were part of that audience. Others, as well as the Barbarians of the Island of Melita and Dr. Luke who was Paul’s companion including himself were also there. Those before whom the devil had prepared to demonstrate the power of God were there too. It is amazing sometimes, how satan identifies the location and assemble the kind of people before whom he wants to disgrace the people of God. This was also what he did for Samson before the same Philistines whom God had used Samson to disgrace. Unfortunately, in the case of Samson, satan carried the day, as Samson was humiliated, although he succeeded in leading to death thousands of the spectators who had planned to disgrace him.
As for the Barbarians at the Island of Melita, they had judged Paul to be a murderer. That was the kind of testimony that satan had wanted to write about Paul, but the satanic audience became the same audience before whom satan was disgraced. With this, satan lost the Island altogether to Paul and to God. The viper of disgrace lost the battle and Paul overcame.
Satan may assemble the worst of men to disgrace the child of God. But certainly, God knows how to turn the table of the devil against him. The viper of disgrace must lose the battle and the satanic audience must glorify God, in Jesus’ name. You must not rest until God feeds those who oppress you with their own flesh and make your oppressors to drink their own blood.
This can only come to pass by prayer, fasting, righteous living and by the mastery of spiritual warfare weapons.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. I break the law of death over my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall destroy every company of satanic birds fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
1. Every witchcraft bird flying against my destiny shall fly no more, in Jesus’ name.
2. Every covenant of death with this year, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
3. I am invisible to aggressive elements, in the name of Jesus.
4. My portion and water shall be secured, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
© MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2020

Tuesday, 07 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 58-65

TOPIC: *THE SCIENCE OF VIOLENT PRAYERS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 11:12; Mark 10:46-52

*Deuteronomy 20:1-* ```"When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Only God has the final say. When human beings and enemies speak and declare that a full stop has been put in place, God will prove them wrong and convert their evil full stop to a comma.*

*IT IS WELL WITH YOU.*

Today's devotional centers on the Science of violent prayers. For quite a long time, believers have tried fruitlessly to overpower dark forces through cold and mechanical prayers. But those prayers have remained abortive and ineffective. On the other hand, violent prayer is the fruitful and rewarding prayer that uses the rod of iron to break the congregation of the enemies into pieces. Violent prayers are prayers that use terrifying noises to chase enemies out of their hiding places. Therefore, when a situation becomes stubborn and seems to be taking your life, what you need is the prayer of violence.

Such prayers are prayers based on the formula of the desperate cry. They are prayers resulting from holy madness. They are prayers served on arresting the arresters. Violent prayers are words charged with the fire of the Holy Ghost for spiritual wars. Violent prayers are the Mount Carmel prayers that Elijah prayed and fire fell. Violent prayers are the 'enough is enough' prayers. Violent prayers are prayers that swallow problems, as they don't negotiate at all. Violent prayers are prayers that create greater snakes to swallow the snakes of the enemy. Violent prayers are prayers that scare the enemy. They use the anger of God and arrows of God as a weapon. Violent prayers are the type of prayers used by the widow who said, "Avenge me of my adversaries".

Violent prayers are prayers that use the axe of God for fighting. They are prayers to blast the altars of the enemy. Violent prayers are prayers that are oiled and empowered by the blood of Jesus. They are prayers after the order of Moses, such as would put boils on the enemy. Violent prayers are prayers that will introduce the broom of destruction to sweep off the enemy. They are prayers that will bring forth seven angels to fight against the enemy. This is the type of prayer that was used by blind Bartimeaus to arrest the positive attention and response of Jesus to his predicament. You should also cry out violently until you receive answers to your prayers. You must obtain your breakthroughs, after the order of blind Bartimeaus. You must turn yourselves to victors, achievers and overcomers through violent prayers, which will help you to take your rights and privileges by force. With violent prayers, you will prevail in Jesus' name!

*MORNING*
1. I destroy every magic in any house I have entered, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil power that has established authority in my family, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
3. Wherever I go, satanic agents will not steal my portion, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from the possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise and let all my stubborn enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the altars of the wicked assigned against me be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL 8 JULY 2020 BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA – CONFRONT AND CONQUER
Wednesday, 08 July 2020
Bible In One Year: Psalms 66-69
TOPIC: CONFRONT AND CONQUER
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 1 Kings 22:21-39
MEMORY VERSE:
Luke 18:1 - "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;"
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Satan calls you when you are idle, God calls you when you are busy. Ensure that you are very busy for the Lord during your waiting time.
ANY POWER THAT DOES NOT WANT THINGS TO GO WELL, THEY SHALL BE DISGRACED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
In today's devotional, we shall take a look at what is meant, when God is referred to as the God of Elijah. In your daily walk with God, you need to know the power and the glory of the God of Elijah. When you understand what the God of Elijah can do, the battles of life will no longer constitute threat to you. The God who answers by fire will empower you to win any battle that is coming from the quarters of stubborn demonic powers.
There was a riot somewhere and some people went to attack a child of God. They surrounded where she was. She looked at them through the window and said "Go away from here. If you don't go away, I shall not hesitate to call on the God of Elijah against you." They did not respond. Then, the lady started violent prayers. It was the team's leader that first of all somersaulted and started complaining in a loud voice about some discomfort in his stomach. And so, the others ran away.
When your enemies does not want to leave you and vow that they will not rest until they take your blood, then use your most potent weapon: fire prayers of the God of Elijah.
Qualifications of those who can pray violent prayers:
1. People who have surrendered their lives to Jesus.
2. Those who have repented from all known sins.
3. Those who are living holy lives.
4. Those who are desperate for a change; those desperate for transformation.
5. Those who are not ready to give up, i.e., persistent people.
Today, you can invoke the power of the God who answers by fire. Pray until the God of Elijah manifests Himself powerfully in your situations.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. O God arise, let evil altars scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. I remove the portion of the serpent from my own life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I rebuke every evil linkage with my life with any evil, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
1. Thou power of the night fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord, come upon every enemy of my _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything glorifying satan in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
©MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Thursday, 09 July 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 70-73
TOPIC: *THE SATANIC EXCHANGE FORMULA*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Thessalonians 5:6-8
*Isaiah 59:17-* ```"For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Worry will not remove the problem of tomorrow, it will only empty the strength of today. Worry is a first class grave digger.*
*ANY POWER, SEARCHING FOR YOUR FACE ON THE CRYSTAL BALL, ANY POWER TAKING YOUR NAME TO THE WITCH DOCTOR, LET THEM BE DISGRACED NOW, LET ARROWS BEGIN TO FLY OUT FROM HERE AND GO TOTHE CAMP OF THE ENEMY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today, we are looking at what it takes to be an overcomer, by showing you how to recover your lost benefits. I have made it clear over the years that the moment the devil knows that you you have discovered a strategy of winning overwhelming victory, it is that day he will flee, as he will know that he can no more harass you.
Beloved, you are to know that the devil uses subtle methods that thrive on the principle of exchange. For example, he takes away headache only to introduce malaria. At the end, the victim still grapples with sickness. If you go to a fake prophet, he can remove your afflictions introduced by a witch-doctor, but you can be sure that the fake prophet will introduce his own bondage and a new problem will surely surface later. This is why a lot of people are going through recycled afflictions. When you run to God for help, He ensures that afflictions do not come a second time. But when you turn to any satanic agent for help, he offers his own help just to rearrange your problems.
In some parts of the world, suicide rate is now very high. People commit suicide very frequently and the governments in such suicide-prone countries do not seem to have any solution to the problem. So, what they do is to train people to be able to persuade those who want to kill themselves not to do so. So if somebody climbs a high building and is threatening to jump down, such a trained expert would be invited to the scene to persuade the person not to die. But most of the time, the people being persuaded would turn a deaf ear to their pleas and just jump to their deaths. Suicide attempts got so rampant in a particular hotel in one city that anytime anybody came into the hotel lobby, the first question the receptionist would ask him or her is: "Are you staying or do you want to jump?"
You should not allow the devil to induce you to come over to him for help. Doing so is inviting him to apply his exchange formula to further entice you, recycle your afflictions and keep you permanently in his bondage. Today's text must remain unforgettable in your memory. Watch and be sober. The night is past. Daylight has come. Avail yourself of the help of the Great Light. Be sober, lest the enemy overcomes you.
*MORNING*
1. I command the sword of the Lord to rise against all enemies surrounding my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every biting demon, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the oil lost in my life be returned, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. I pull down every throne of iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
2. God will find rest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the hand of the Lord turn against them day by day, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let their flesh and skin become old and let their bones be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Friday, 10 July 2020
Bible In One Year: Psalms 74-77
TOPIC: I AM UNTOUCHABLE
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 1 Peter 5:6-11
MEMORY VERSE: Job 1:7
"And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
You could break your neck if you stumble the second time on the same stumbling stone. Do not join the company of those who repeat errors.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit.
YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD.
The MESSAGE:
Today is your day of victory, as you are going to be led to declare to the enemy that you are untouchable and you must continue with this declaration until you become too hot for the enemy to handle you and to dribble you back and forth. Beloved, you must not allow the enemy to toy with your destiny.
If you notice that the time you spend in praying is reducing or that your Bible-reading no longer makes sense or that fasting is becoming problematic or that going to church is not enjoyable to you anymore, you better wake yourself up and start praying, because the devi, your adversary, walketh about seeking whom he may devour. The reason he is seeking whom he may devour is because he cannot devour everybody. There are some people he cannot touch. A song writer says, _"Christians, seek not yet repose, hear your guardian angel say, thou art in the midst of foes, watch and pray."_
A certain sister employed a nanny. Anytime the nanny was bathing the child, the child would be screaming his head off. After the bath, he would continue crying for almost an hour. One day, the sister prayed and the Lord opened her eyes and she found out that her nanny was pouring pepper spiritually into the water that she was using to bath the child. Then, she understood.
You must ensure that whenever you want to employ a house help, you have to be vigilant! If you want to drink tea and you don't know where it comes from, watch out! If you want to put anything in your mouth, be vigilant! If you want to go to any party, be vigilant! It is not compulsory for you to honour every invitation. Some of them may be traps. You must resist the enemies consistently and steadfastly.
Be sober, be vigilant, resist the wicked lion and pray until the Lion of the tribe of Judah prevails.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. Let them be compassed with gall and travail, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the wall of challenges against my breakthrough break, in the name of Jesus.
3. My neck shall not be broken by territorial spirits, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
1. I release earthquake against my full time enemies, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let God spit fire on the camp of my enemy today, in the name of Jesus.
3. My portion is not with the dead, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let Your angels hedge them about and block their paths, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020

Saturday, 11 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 78-79

TOPIC: *I REJECT EVERY SATANIC TRADE BY BARTER STRATEGY*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 35:1-6

*Lamentations 3:58-* ```"O LORD, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Watch your temper. Watch it very well. The emptier the pot, the quicker it boils. The person who angers you, conquers you.*

*I COVER YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.*

Today, we will learn how to resist and reject evil attacks. You must allow God to teach you strategies for obtaining victory.

Sometime ago, a boy who had epilepsy was brought for prayer. Before then, he had been taken somewhere and was asked to wear a cross on his neck. The boy thought that the problem was over, only for it to get worse a few months later. When he was brought to the church, the minister of God asked him to remove the cross from his neck and to break it. He did so and found in it a paper on which was scribbled the statement, "Donated to satan". While the boy had thought he had been healed, little did he know that all the so-called healer did for him was to rearrange his problem.

The time in which we are living in now is a time of terrible spiritual conflicts. It is true that we now have many Christian churches, but there are also many satanic churches. Although we have an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, there are also intensive demonic activities. Although we have abundant life, death is also lurking around. We have prosperity boom but also a lot of poverty too. We have a lot of love for God, yet we have a lot of people who pretend to love the Lord but hate Him. Therefore, it is time for all Christians to be very vigilant and to know that what most people sometimes describe as solution is not solution, but a rearrangement of problem.

When you go to a witch-doctor, he will rearrange your problem. He would remove one problem and cleverly replace it with another one. When you go to a white-garment prophet, he would trade your soul for a temporary physical solution. When you go to an occult practitioner, he would use your soul to form a covenant and give you temporary relief.

You must reject any trade by barter with your life by satan and his agents. You must declare war against the enemy. You must command the angels of God to persecute your persecutors.

*MORNING*
1. O Lord, make their chains heavy.
2. When they cry, shut out their cries, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every medicine poured on the ground to subdue my life, I destroy it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. I destroy the hand of witch-doctor working against me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Any blood sacrifice against me, let the life in the blood be provoked to smite them, in the name of Jesus.
2. O life that has been allowed to die through rituals against me, arise and strangulate your killers, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, make their paths crooked.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2020

Sunday, 12 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 80-85

TOPIC: *YOUR SPIRITUAL ARMOUR*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 83:1-16; Ephesians 6:10-18

*2 Corinthians 3:18-* ```"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When God bestows His authority upon you through the power of the spoken word, you will experience supernatural dominion.*

*ANY EVIL WAR THAT VENTURES TO DESTROY MY DREAM LIFE, CATCH FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Our focus in today's devotional is the importance of putting on spiritual armour. Beloved, ice-cream Christianity has failed many people. This is an era of spiritual warfare. Your spiritual armour must be strong. The problem with many Christians is that they do not know who the enemy is. They don't know how to identify or where to find enemies.

I was in Paris, sometime ago and I was invited by a woman to pray for her. Immediately we entered her house, it was as if a dark shadow fell on all of us. We tried to pray. But, it was as if heaven was brass. We could not pray. So I said, "Madam, we are going to pray, there are satanic materials in this house. Bring them out." She said, "If I bring them out, what weapons would I use to defend myself?" I said, "Bring them out" and she brought out the materials. I asked, "What do you do with these?" She said, "When I want to destroy somebody, I bite the materials and go and look for the person's trouble. Anything the person says to me would happen to the person." She was loaded with satanic powers.

A man was brought for deliverance. He had just been promoted and a wicked satanic agent was hired against him. The enemy instructed them to put something under his seat at work, or leave it there for some time and bring the thing back. The thing was tied to a cotton thread and later thrown into a river. Whenever the cotton began to swell because of water level, the man too began to swell like balloon and whenever the water recedes from the cotton wool, the man began to slim down and after sometime, he would be swollen up again. Something was put in the river to represent him and it was used to manipulate and torment his life.

Beloved, satanic agents are wicked and hate you with perfect hatred. They are very wicked and are lifting up their ugly heads against you. Now, is the time to confront and conquer them with your spiritual armour.

*MORNING*
1. O Lord, make their ways to be hewed with sharp stones.
2. Let the power of their own wickedness fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.
3. I quench every anger energised through this land against me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I subjugate the power of witches, in the name of Jesus.
2. Holy Ghost fire, challenge every stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, set Your watch afresh over my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, turn them aside and pull them in pieces.

©️ _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13 July 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Challenge By Fire!
TOPIC: Challenge By Fire! (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 13 July 2020)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 86-89
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 10:3-6 (KJV)
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
MEMORY VERSE: “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.” – Jeremiah 1:10
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
He who would not eat the forbidden fruit must as a matter of necessity stay away from the forbidden tree. Flee from all appearances of evil.
I SHALL TRAMPLE OVER EVERY SERPENT AND SCORPION TROUBLING MY BREAKTHROUGH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
Beloved, countless numbers of problems and strange cases have been brought to me. I have come across several cases. What I want to share with you in today’s devotional will help you in no small way. I have seen many things as a minister, I have seen people vomiting terrible things from their bowels; things like snails, snakes, calabashes, pins, pots, cowries, rings, lizard, hair, live birds and small coffins. When those that go about with their powers inside their bowels speak against your life and you do not know what to do, you may carry a heavy load.
These are days when men would put fresh charms under their clothes and also have weapon in their hands. These are days when men are writing letters to strange places to collect magical powers. These are days when a man and a woman can end up getting married to their direct enemies. These are days when someone looks at a promotion list and uses occultic powers to remove another person’s name from it.
Kindergarten Christianity will not survive and ice-cream prayers will not help. Many of us prayed ice-cream prayers before and it did not get us anywhere. All those prayers you have prayed in the past and the enemy was just laughing at you, must be discarded. Although you were saying Amen at the end, yet they had no effect on the enemy.
These are days when academic knowledge cannot prevent people from going to the camp of the devil for help. These are days when highly educated people are also highly fetish and diabolic. These are days when the rate at which people seek money and seek to capture other people’s destinies is so terrible that they can do anything. These are days when the enemy is operating the largest scanning machine necessary to detect who to steal from. You must be violent with agents of satan. Challenge them by fire! The challenge of today’s passage is that you must learn how to challenge your situation by fire. Our spiritual weapons are not carnal but mighty through God.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
O Lord, make their ways desolate.
O Lord, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunken with wormwood.
O Lord, hold back tomorrow from obstructing me, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
O Lord, pour oil into my life and heal my roots, in the name of Jesus.
Let heaven begin to defend me, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, break their teeth with gravel stones.
O Lord, cover them with ashes.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020

Tuesday, 14 July 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Psalms 90-95

TOPIC: *I DECREE BY FIRE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Ecclesiastes 8:4-7; Revelation 1:5-6

*Ephesians 2:18-* ```"For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Poverty of purpose is not as bad as poverty of principles. If you have no patience, you are extremely poor.*

*ANYONE WHO IS USING FETISH POWER AGAINST ME SHALL BE DISGRACED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

The power of spiritual decrees is brought to the fore in today's devotional reading. You will learn how to decree by fire and enforce what God has declared. What I want to share with you today is the fact that there is a difference between a plea and a decree. Let me be sincere with you beloved, you cannot beg/cajole wicked powers. The only language evil powers understand is the language of violence.

We are princes and kings. Therefore, we can issue decrees. Our kingship is not by selection or by election. We cannot be voted out of power. A person can take over government by a coup d'etat and a counter coup can remove him from power. A decree is a decision of a king or government. It is an order having the force of law behind it. That is, the fellow is not just saying it; something is backing it up. A decree is an authoritative order or decision to which people have to comply.
It is the determination of someone who has power. It is to ordain a thing. It is to decide what is to be done and what has to take place.

Our own is not like that. We are kings by divine appointment. We are not asked to plead with satanic powers to release what they have captured or make a request to them. We are not asked to pacify the enemy; pacifying prayers do not work anymore. The passages in today's devotional reveals that kings rule by decrees. There must be power in your voice. You must know how to make use of prayer decrees.

*MORNING*
1. O Lord, remove their souls far from peace and let them forget prosperity.
2. I command stubborn problems to wither, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let my dread be upon the earth, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let the rivers inside of me come alive, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord destroy the alignment of witches, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every conglomeration of witches, be melted, in the name of Jesus.
4. I loosen my life from every witchcraft poisoning, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Speck In Your Eyes / Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 353
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.