Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) (6046 Views)

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:
Kanu is a bastard a worthless fellow. He deliberately killed his parents.

Yet Upon all the money the bastard is collecting in a frivolous way from gullible followers he couldn't give his parents a befitting edifice burial. Broken ass Nigga.

The education given to you should have been given to the monkey. According to the above silly post, Kanu is a bastard to you and yet killed his parents. It is either you are very idiotic or you stupidly do not know the meaning of bastard.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by juman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
One wonder.

Why and how both die the same time?
Were they kill by the security agents or what?
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Caseless: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
TMemos:

Turn up the volume.

Nnamdi Kanu is 51 and the mother died at 67.

She gave birth to him at 15 and possibly got married at 14.

even in death, that eze should be charged and given post mortem sentences.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Caseless: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
juman:
One wonder.

Why and how both die the same time?
Were they kill by the security agents or what?
that guy used his parents for something.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by juman(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
that guy used his parents for something.

Common you be a joker.

I condole with the family and the community at large.
Losing both parents at the same time is really big sadness.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

Yet Upon all the money the bastard is collecting in a frivolous way from gullible followers he couldn't give his parents a befitting edifice burial. Broken ass Nigga.
The way u killed your parents, thinking others are like u abi?
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Sokosuji: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:

You are so consumed by hate that you are blinded to the very obvious fact that my post was sympathetic to Kanu. I even frantically searched for sense in your comment but could not find one microcosm.

Fvck off and don't quote me again.
well your antecedents may have influenced my opinion. You have always been fond of mocking the biafran struggle.. Moreover I don't see how that thought less statement of yours points to any sympathy to the bereaved man.. Next time , just keep mute rather than making careless statements about a persons iIlluck
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

Bros just look at yourself in the mirror and call yourself an ASSHOLE
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Zooposki(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
What did nnamdi kanu sacrificed his parents achieve? That guy is into something occultic and performed a ritual with his parents.
I heard nnamdi kanu is 51 years old and his mom died at 65 years of age. Eze kanu was a 'paedophile' afterall...

You are right. Can’t you see the caliber of people he now moves with and is seen with? You cant be famous and rich without worshipping Baphomet aka Satan. After all he is is the god of this world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 / 25% In FCT: The Law Does Not Say “Including,” But ... Prof. Adewale Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.