Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (119149 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
lyriclekidd:

So they go to Dubai to hire clothes too..
Some of Dem they go thief for there self.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cantonese: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
My father has no name but we dont go around lying of what we ain't got. Davido is a liar. His father's wealth is less than $100 million

Bros haba. Sorry for yourself na. Even that $100 million na here? Ok as a layman do the rough exchage rate by yourself and find out how much it is in Naira.

Dem take owu and jealousy do you? Whether they lie or not which one be your own?

Then bros as it is I can safely say wizardry dey your blood.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by PastorandMentor(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
You mumu ooo. Why you drink panadol for somebody head?
DrChukzy:

If you are mentioning the people, be specific dumbo. Davido isn't poor and yes he has investments in oil and gas.

Their brokenness is still bigger and better than your best life bro.

You don't need to be bitter over their fake lives.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by senani(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
There is a basic difference between rich and wealthy .Adedeji Adeleke is rich and Aluko Dangote is wealthy, not because of the obvious difference in their net worth, but when you have a business that makes alot of money for you ,then you are considered rich. When your businesses makes others rich, you are wealthy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by josielewa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
See dis

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by josielewa(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Now check the different coy under pacific holdings...forget, this guys hold rabba...
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cantonese:

Bros haba. Sorry for yourself na. Even that $100 million na here? Ok as a layman do the rough exchage rate by yourself and find out how much it is in Naira.

Dem take owu and jealousy do you? Whether they lie or not which one be your own?

Then bros as it is I can safely say wizardry dey your blood.
Nobody is jealous I dont know them personally. I am just exposing their lies owing to the fact that majority of Nigerians are gullible
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Joshuazedd:

no need to rant rubbish here. if you think Davido is poor. Host a show, your birthday or something.. you don't need to book Davido, book only Peruzzi. Price am N1m first then you will know if Peruzzi is audio rich, not to talk of Davido..
And out of that one million na 300k go reach he hand. Something try another one
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
BigJoe19:
Is Globacom listed on Nigerian stock exchange, so if a company is not listed on NSE it means the company is not big, what an dumb fellow.
You are indeed super dumb. The affect of Globacom around every single individual makes your statement stupid
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Youngpo413:
Which KOBE?
Kobe Bryant. Before he died he was richer than Ronaldo and Messi
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by BigJoe19: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
You are indeed super dumb. The affect of Globacom around every single individual makes your statement stupid
It pointed your own stupidity.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Skodiswayze(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Where is the car you bought for your wife?
How many people have you been feeding for the past 3years?
How many people have said "Opebiboy, you changed my life"

opebiboy:
Audio car. Where is the car you bought for Chioma? Time reveals. These people too lie. They are not rich like they claim to be
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Rotimi47: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
shogsman:

You just quotes otedola's networth and otwdola is a lot richer than adeleke,adeleke his not a recognised wealthy man like that, do the math.
Otedola was worth over a billion dollars untill he lost lots of money on his investment; See the below:

In March 2009, Otedola became the second Nigerian after Aliko Dangote to appear on the Forbes list of dollar-denominated billionaires, with an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Femi Otedola .

However, Adeleke is worth over $300m, infact his networth was put at about $700million a year ago or so.

Imagehttps://www.naijahomebased.com › ...
Davido's Father (Adedeji Adeleke): Net Worth, Pictures & Biography
Adedeji Adeleke has an estimated net worth of roughly $700 million. Over the next couple of years, his net worth is predicted to rise.

So do the maths correctly.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Skodiswayze:
Where is the car you bought for your wife?
How many people have you been feeding for the past 3years?
How many people have said "Opebiboy, you changed my life"

I never claimed to buy anything for any one. My wife still uses the public service. Why are you pained because I refuse Davido's stupid lies to run its course
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Makaveli1802: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Too much hate for this thread, Nigerians no dey wan hear say their brother man dey make am. That opebiboy is pained, it's obvious. No be davido and him papa koba you and your wretched family oo. Hustle for yours too, oloshi
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shoprite: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
Keep dreaming. I even overhyped him. His net worth is around $90million. Even Otedola has a net worth of $300million or a bit less.

Following the arguments about net worth . . .had to do a little research . . .and I want to disagree with you following my findings according to Forbes . . .

According to Forbes the 5 richest Nigerians are:
Aliko Dangote (net worth US $14.4 billion),
Mike Adenuga (net worth US $9.9 billion),
Femi Otedola (net worth US$1.85 billion) . . .You were also wrong on Otedola,
Folorunsho Alakija (net worth US$1.55 billion),
Abdul Samad Rabiu (net worth $1.1 billion)
However . . .Dr. Deji Adeleke's net worth in 2015 was over $360 million. And at the beginning of 2017, his net worth was estimated at $700 million with investments in Real estates, Record labels, Securities, Education, Banking sectors etc. . . .Just as you were wrong on Adeleke
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Makaveli1802: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
I never claimed to buy anything for any one. My wife still uses the public service. Why are you pained because I refuse Davido's stupid lies to run its course

Lol do you even know the price of that Bentley? And you and your wife still dey jump okada. People suppose dey run from you oo walahi
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations to him..
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

Sorry but that just a silly overgeneralization...

Nonetheless, the point I was making is...
Bentleys are meant to be driven, while (eg) Rolls are to be driven in.

Meanwhile, Nigerians keep mistaking certificates for education...
Any self-made successful person has garnered a real-life education.
>

lol So mushmouth, babbling entertainers with silly songs requiring little if any skill/talent are "educated" by their experience being exploited by educated people?

[img]https://media./images/a5f4e23094569967353170f3e91144f9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oh
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
The total asset of this company you are shouting about is less than $30 million. The company is not even listed on the Nigerian stock exchange. Why do you choose to be this dumb? I guess you are enjoying it

You must be very stupid to put their total asset at $30million.

Show me where you got the fake figure from.

Never mind cos you are a child.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
DrChukzy:

But you claimed to be in the know about the celebrities lifestyles.

Useless Liar. Go back and check your comments on front page
Yes but we are not proud and since he wanted to downgrade I just helped him. I am a poor church rat
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
shoprite:

Following the arguments about net worth . . .had to do a little research . . .and I want to disagree with you following my findings according to Forbes . . .

According to Forbes the 5 richest Nigerians are:
Aliko Dangote (net worth US $14.4 billion),
Mike Adenuga (net worth US $9.9 billion),
Femi Otedola (net worth US$1.85 billion) . . .You were also wrong on Otedola,
Folorunsho Alakija (net worth US$1.55 billion),
Abdul Samad Rabiu (net worth $1.1 billion)
However . . .Dr. Deji Adeleke's net worth in 2015 was over $360 million. And at the beginning of 2017, his net worth was estimated at $700 million with investments in Real estates, Record labels, Securities, Education, Banking sectors etc. . . .Just as you were wrong on Adeleke
lazy yoot go check again. Forbes never listed Adeleke anywhere and Otedola wealth has gone down since now down to $300 million. Go update yourself before posting thrash
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Manlikepiece(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
See wetin de pikin con wear... Like hausa children. .
Spits in anger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
VanEFCC:

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...

Mad o shocked
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Whizbuzz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Go buy am nah David,shey you dey announce before you swag us with your "" my new kid,just added to my garage"
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by PastorandMentor(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your mama
DrChukzy:

Ogun scatter your yansh. Werey
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by dax4real(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are you tactically begging to be given a new car cos to me it seems you are broke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.