Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117869 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
cry grin
AshiraWealthy:

How? Not giving you the greenlight?
I don't even know how to put it..
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Enwhen(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
oloriooko:
This girl is just artificially built, see nails blue, see toe nails white, almost all colours dey her body, she come look like rainbow threw up on her grin

That's the problem we have today.... The truth is that CHIOMA is naturally beautiful, let her romove all those nonsense that made her look like Jezebel...u will see what I mean...

I am currently having same issue with my girl. She just want to starts all these paint and paints with various colours , and it makes me dislike her and take her for witch... But she wants to follows the current trend, but I have told her my stand , take it or leave ...so harsh, but I have to , just to be truthful and real.

8 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
lyriclekidd:

Why do ya'll spew trash on this forum. Adeleke networth wey reach 700million dolls. Maybe brain dy _________ you.
You sha go open mouth gbadaga call money anyhow sha,even otedola no get $500m talk less of adeleke

7 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by knowhowk: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What I am saying is many sportsmen like Ronaldo, Messi, Kobe who are under salary etc and may Hollywood actors and actresses are richer than Davido's father
what a Childish Comment, Comparing what someone has to another person ... Silly.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by ud4u: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
VanEFCC:

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...

Joke or something?

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by prinx55555(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Life no pass this one true true.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Yes my life is wretched but I didn't come here for that. I came to exposed this liars and brainwashed mofos like you cheering them. At most Davido is worth 150million naira and that includes his house and everything he has in this life
The funniest part is that you maybe one poor rat hiding behind the keyboard to spew this nonsense....imagine davido net worth is not less than 150 million naira?ask about ADELEKE family from those that know them especially in the 80s...listen without mincing word ADELEKE family is rich and he is not living fake life like other hip hop artist listen again he is rich

18 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Rotimi47:
His dad is worth over $300m
You just quotes otedola's networth and otwdola is a lot richer than adeleke,adeleke his not a recognised wealthy man like that, do the math.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Kendroid: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
Pls what's your net worth?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elxandre:

250m usd isn't wealthy in what part of the world?
The way you people type anything you like sef.
90 billion naira isn't wealthy?
Bleep 90 billion naira ADELEKE family is richer than that just that they rarely expose their net worth... if you want to know their real net worth ask his deji ADELEKE close old friend dangote then you will know the secret....

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
cry grin
I don't even know how to put it..

Hmm..just take it easy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by comos: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
oloriooko:
This girl is just artificially built, see nails blue, see toe nails white, almost all colours dey her body, she come look like rainbow threw up on her grin

Because she is not iyabode, fumi, jolake, wumi, etc.
That is why body dey pepper you

4 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Kendroid: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
lyriclekidd:

So they go to Dubai to hire clothes too..
Don't mind him. U see this kind of person eerh, the money davido used in fuelling his PJ to his brothers wedding is more expensive than his family net worth!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
The funniest part is that you maybe one poor rat hiding behind the keyboard to spew this nonsense....imagine davido net worth is not less than 150 million naira?ask about ADELEKE family from those that know them especially in the 80s...listen without mincing word ADELEKE family is rich and he is not living fake life like other hip hop artist listen again he is rich
Listen up guy,it's showbiz and every artiste lives a fake life,davido is rich no doubt,but he is not as rich as y'all think he is, all those expensive jeweleries you see him buy is for business and investment,it's not paid for directly, they have an understanding with this jewellers,50% of their cars are rented.you know he once said he brought private jet before he came to say he was just joking that it was for his father's company hence he indirectly owns it,
All their jets charters are almost free of charge,their publicity and the organizers of the show theu are attending foots that bill,his net worth should he around $1-2m at most.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nonsense em dey hide em pikin face na the way funke akindele dey hide em twins pikin face davido to dey copy stupid mentality
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by havilla(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
I suspect their son looks like imade from his side view smiley
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
Bleep 90 billion naira ADELEKE family are very richer than that just that they rarely expose their net worth... if you want to know their real net worth ask his deji ADELEKE close old friend dangote then you will know the secret....
Davido's father net worth aiiint up to N30billion
Y'all just call money anyhow and believe everything you hear hook line and sinker.

9 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Listen up guy,it's showbiz and every artiste lives a fake life,davido is rich no doubt,but he is not as rich as y'all think he is, all those expensive jeweleries you see him buy is for business and investment,it's not paid for directly, they have an understanding with this jewellers,50% of their cars are rented.you know he once said he brought private jet before he came to say he was just joking that it was for his father's company hence he indirectly owns it,
All their jets charters are almost free of charge,their publicity and the organizers of the show theu are attending foots that bill,his net worth should he around $1-2m at most.
I'll buy you a bottle of your favourite drink.
Even common Logan Paul is richer than Davido.
Entertainment is all about showbiz.

9 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
DrChukzy:

How old are you again?

Davido has Audio cars?

If you want to see the Porsche he bought for Chioma, leave your face me I slap you room first and go to her house gate so you can wait to see it.
U people don't like truth

Jobless yoot
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
DrChukzy:

How old are you again?

Davido has Audio cars?

If you want to see the Porsche he bought for Chioma, leave your face me I slap you room first and go to her house gate so you can wait to see it.

Jobless yoot
U people don't like the truth,that's why u swim in ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
Most Nigerians are richer than bill Gate, but you can’t rate them cuz they made the money through Questinable means ...

Davido papa load pass 250m usd but the money no clean

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by TomMary(f): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
So some people are just sitting down analysing another man's net worth.. it's alright...

5 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

So, wealthy is from $250million above
Who made this rule?

Ask am oo. If u give this nigger 1 million dollars he will run mad

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

you made me laugh with your reply his net worth is not less than 1-2milliin dollars?Abeg stop spewing what you don't know he is is richer than all the things you mentioned apart from the private jet which is for his father company he can afford all the luxury you mentioned here is it the Dubai shopping spree you want to talk about or how he buys different expensive things for his crew member?as I said earlier other Nigeria artist can't spend the way DAVIDO blast money simply because davido still has untouched inheritance that worth billions of naira to fall back on......

3 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Youngsage: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Yes my life is wretched but I didn't come here for that. I came to exposed this liars and brainwashed mofos like you cheering them. [At most Davido is worth 150million naira and that includes his house and everything he has in this life

shocked

Do you know the worth of that Bentayga alone? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Realfrankie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Just now Ifeanyi don begin wear designers

Wahala everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

You don't have 10k in your acct.. And you are quoting davido whose 1 neckless worth over 140m as rich but not super rich.. Bro with just 80 million, you are a wealthy man in your villa, come to think when you worth half a billion.. Better hustle and stop posting shit

6 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Davido's father net worth aiiint up to N30billion
Y'all just call money anyhow and believe everything you hear hook line and sinker.
It shows you did not know adeleke family....continue to wallow in your ignorance

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Keep dreaming. I even overhyped him. His net worth is around $90million. Even Otedola has a net worth of $300million or a bit less.

Am sure you don't have 300,000 naira and you are calling someone who has $90 million dollars broke. Abakelike weed is in action..

Bro you don't need to be the richest man in the world to be happy.. Have enough to take care of yourself and family. Am sure if you have half of what davido has you will not have enough time on nairaland trends

6 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

Most Nigerians are richer than bill Gate, but you can’t rate them cuz they made the money through Questinable means ...

Davido papa load pass 250m usd but the money no clean
Don't bother to educate them about ADELEKE family if I don't know them I wouldn't have comments on this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.